Serephina Ch. 01

Story Info
The start.
871 words
3.69
8.2k
1
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/28/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Start

"Get out of the house NOW!" yelled Peter.

"Kids, just go!" screamed Tamika.

"But Mum we want to help, let us help get Damien and Thalia, we're smaller than you and we wont get hurt," said Ignatius, crying.

"Just go!" cried Peter and Tamika. "We'll be fine, just get out."

As Serephina, Ignatius and Asia ran outside Sera sobbed, "Why wouldn't they let us help find Damien and Thalia?"

"They didn't want us to get hurt" said Asia.

"The least they could do is let us help," yelled Ignatius, angrily. "They are our family too."

As Ignatius yells this statement the house explodes violently in front of them, throwing Ignatius and Asia off their feet as Sera looked for help.

Sera runs to the neighbour's house crying.

"Help, Angela, let me in I need to use the phone. Our house just exploded and our parents and the twins were in there."

Just as Asia and Ignatius run up to join Sera and Angela the fire truck pulls up out front of their house, and the firemen run inside.

"Why didn't you just use your mobile Sera? You have it on you don't you? It's almost always on you," asks the neighbour, Angela.

"It's on my table, next to my bed," cries Sera.

Just then the firemen walk out of the house shaking their heads. "Is there anyone in there miss?" asks the chief fireman

Asia and Sera just stare at him like he's insane.

"Our parents, brother and sister were in there when the house exploded," yells Ignatius.

"Do these children have any close family members?" the chief asks Angela, as he pulls her aside, so the Blaire trio aren't able to overhear him.

"Ummm...yes, in Dreightonsville, Nevada. Their uncle and their cousin Kai, why?" answered Angela.

"There was no sign of any bodies in there, I'm sorry."

Just then Asia starts to cry. Immediately after she starts crying the skies become extremely cloudy, and it starts pouring down with rain.

"Where did that come from? There wasn't a cloud in the sky," said Sera.

"I don't know but lets get inside before we all get saturated," calls Angela over her shoulder, as she leads Asia into the house, with Ignatius and Sera following a little slower. They get inside and Sera is shaking like a leaf.

"Ignatius, Asia, can I talk to you for a minute?" says Angela.

"Of course Angie, what's wrong?" replies Asia.

"Privately please. Sera, go have a shower and a sleep, you look exhausted," said Angela.

"Of course Angie, thank you," whispers Sera. Ignatius and Asia watch as Sera walks up the stairs to the bathroom, then follow Angela into the dining room before Asia asks, "Angie, what's wrong?"

Angela looks at the two of them standing there. Just as she opened her mouth, they all heard a loud crash and crying coming from the bathroom.

Ignatius tears out of the room and up the stairs to the bathroom, where he finds Sera leaning weakly against the vanity, with a knife in her right hand. Her left forearm is bleeding badly.

"ANGELA!" screams Ignatius in a blind panic, looking for a towel to stop the blood flow. Just as Ignatius yells, Sera passes out and hits her head on the tile floor.

"ANGELA, GET UP HERE NOW. ASIA, CALL A FUCKING AMBULANCE!" bellows Ignatius at the top of his lungs.

Ignatius stays with Sera while the ambulance officers stitch her arm up. Just as they turn to leave, they hand Ignatius some painkillers for Sera. Sera comes around just as they are leaving.

"What's going to happen to us now that Mum and Dad are gone?" she whispers sadly.

"I don't know Sera, but we have to stick together," replies Ignatius.

"Maybe we could go live with Uncle Michael and Kai, I mean Michael was dad's brother. It's only logical," states Asia slowly, thinking it through as she goes.

"I don't want to go to Nevada, I want to stay here with Angela. You guys go, I'm happy here," Sera says just loud enough for everyone to hear.

"If we go then you go Sera, that's final. I'm not leaving you here so you can slice and dice yourself whenever you damn well feel like it. Look at your damned arm! Forty-two fucking stitches. You're coming. End of discussion," shouts Ignatius in frustration, and also with worry.

Sera and Asia break down crying as Ignatius walks out the back door and punches the brick wall in frustration and anger for yelling at his sister after what just happened, and then walks back in to find Sera on her own.

"What do you want Ignatius? Have you come to yell at me some more?" asks Sera, with venom in her voice.

"No Sera, I came to apologise. I shouldn't have gone off like that, especially at you. I'm so sorry Sera; I just don't want to leave you here. Because I'm the oldest it's my responsibility to look after you. Please say you'll forgive me?" Ignatius says sadly, with tears in his eyes.

Sera nods her head once and holds her arms out to her big brother, and they break down together, one last time.