Sergeant!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I kissed my way back to her mouth, she smiled and welcomed me back into her embrace and kiss. As we drew back from our kiss, she reached down to take hold of my erection, "I want you in me...... please take me....... make love to me......" she whispered as she held the head of my cock to her opening.

"I don't have any protection," I admitted to her.

"I'm on the pill, and I haven't had a lover in at least a year...."

"Been stuck in the dessert for more than a year so no STD's myself."

"So make love to me...... please!"

How could I say no?

Sheila moaned as I slowly fed my hard cock into her steamy, wet passage. I could feel the head of my cock slowly penetrate into her tight vagina as Sheila took rapid, shallow breaths, "oh.... oh.... oh...... yes! ...... yeah. ...... oh ......." she moaned as I slowly sank into her depths. Her eyes were closed as she savored the intense feelings generated by our coupling. I kissed her lips softly. She opened her lips to accept my tongue as her tongue reached out to caress mine.

As I bottomed out in her, she wrapped her arms and legs around me to keep me deeply within. "Oh you feel so good........ I want to keep you there for awhile ........."

I remained motionless with my penis as deep into Sheila's pussy as it could possibly go. Oh, she felt so good! It had been so long since I had been with another woman. It had been so long since a woman held me tightly in her arms. It had been so long since a woman opened herself intimately and without abandon to me.

"Oh Tim, you feel so good in me...... please ..... make love to me ...... oh ......."

I began with long, slow strokes in and out. As I bottomed out on each thrust and rubbed up against her clit, Sheila moaned out her approval.

"Oh Tim, ...... Yes! ........ oh! ........... ah! ..........." the sounds of our coupling filled the room as the pace of our love making accelerated. The sounds of the slapping of our bodies against each other intensified as we both began to be filled with the ecstasy of the moment! Her grip on my arms intensified as she arched her back and thrust her breasts into me! Her heels dug into the back of my thighs as she tried to slam her pussy against me to get my cock as deep as possible into her!

"Sheila!" I cried out as I came in her; emptying more than a year's worth of pent up cum and passion into her! She stiffened and screamed a few seconds after me as my cum bathed the walls of her vagina sending her over the top also! She hugged me tightly to her, wrapping her arms and legs around me once again, trapping me as deep as possible within her embrace.

We kissed softly but at length; expressing our joy with each other. She slowly opened her eyes and gazed into mine as she said very softly, "This is probably way too early to say, but I think I'm falling for you."

"You're probably right, but I think I feel the same way about you."

She smiled, then kissed me again. "Oh Tim, you make me feel so good." I was still hard so I started to make love to her again; only this time, we paced ourselves and were at it for more than an hour before Sheila finally came with a major, big time orgasm!

As we came down from our lovemaking frenzy, Sheila realized that I hadn't cum that time. "Tim, you didn't cum?"

"No problem babe. That one was for you. I wanted to make sure that you had the best orgasm that I could probably give you. My turn will come next time."

She smiled and kissed me again, "my sweet man."

I made to move off of her but she kept me in place. "I love the feeling of you on top of me and in me. Stay in me, please."

I was still hard so I slowly began to move in and out which caused her to moan, "oh yessssss!" This time I did cum and drenched the insides of her pussy with my man juice for the second time that night.

The next morning came too early for my liking. I woke with the sun coming through the curtains of her window and the sound of Sheila showering. I glanced at her clock and noted it was 6:30. We probably didn't get much sleep but what a night it was. I entered her bathroom and saw Sheila standing under the shower, letting the hot water stream over her body.

I knocked on her shower door and asked if I could join her. She smiled and opened the door for me and took my hand. We embraced under that hot shower and kissed long and softly. Not enough time to do what we wanted to do as she had to leave for work and I had a lot to do myself.

"Hon, I don't know where I'll be this evening as I may need to chase down leads. But if I'm free, would you like to have dinner and spend another evening together?"

"Only if you can send me into orbit again like you did last night," Sheila said with a wicked smile. "But seriously, I think we clicked yesterday and last night. Something tells me that there's a lot more to us and we need to explore."

"I agree and I want to see where it takes us. Perhaps after this assignment is done we'll have the time."

We both dressed and left her building along with a crowd of other tenants around 7:30 that morning. The elevators were packed with people as if everyone was waiting for that particular point in time. So I was just another person in the crowd of people as we all left the building.

I walked the several blocks to reclaim my SUV and called Betno once I got in.

"David, Tim here. I found a note in Annalisa's apartment with Jeff's name and phone number on it. We should have someone check it out." And I gave him the info.

"Tim, spoke with the prime minister this morning also. At first he didn't say much but I told him that if he was withholding any important information, that it would make it more difficult to locate and get Annalisa back."

"So he say anything?"

"Yep. You sitting down?"

"Yeah? Why?"

"Turns out Annalisa is also an extremely bright biochemist and has helped to develop some very effective vaccines for agricultural purposes. However, one of them also turns out to be a highly deadly nerve agent when exposed to the right conditions."

"Shit."

"Yeah."

"So the bad guys are after her formula?"

"They want it. She only has part of it. She only worked on part of it. Two government scientists have the other half."

"What's her dad say about that?"

"He confirmed that they have the two scientists under a lock down until this blows over."

"What do they plan to do?"

"The official Canadian response is to not negotiate with the kidnappers."

"So the prime minister is on his own?"

"Not exactly. The president and he go back a long ways. The president wants us to be fully engaged until she's home safely and the perpetrators caught.

"Understood. So what's our next step?"

"I'll check out this Jeff and his phone number. In the meantime, you get over to Georgetown Uni. Her dad mentioned something about a high security lab at the university that she had access to. I'll see if I can't get you a contact name and phone number while you're enroute."

"On my way."

To be continued.........