Sergeant's Surprise

Story Info
Sergeant gets a surprise she'll never forget.
1.8k words
4.2
58.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Normally I'm a very sane person. But as of late, I hadn't been acting very normal. Which is how I found myself stalking silently from bush to bush, my heart beating like mad in my chest. My breath coming in gasps, for fear that anything more would be heard by my prey. I hated that I called her that, but at the moment, that's what she was.

Her name was Amanda. I knew her better as Sergeant though. Ever since I'd made it to my Unit, she'd been there. She was wonderfully petite. Only 5'4" in height, slim, but still deliciously curvy. The moment I had laid eyes on her, she'd haunted me. She filled my dreams, and my every waking thought. Sometimes I could barely concentrate enough to do the simplest tasks during the day.

I wasn't fully sure why I was even out tonight. It was a very clear military standard, Sergeants simply didn't fraternize with Privates. I knew that I had no chance to even see her outside of our work. But I also knew a hunger for her burned inside unlike anything I'd ever felt. The all consuming need to have her filled my mind, as I watched her luscious form walk on through the night.

I'd been planning this for what seemed an eternity. Follow her home one night, confess my secret desire for her, swoon her, and satisfy my hunger. But as I crept step by step, I knew that I lacked the courage to so openly speak to her. So I stayed in the shadows, while she walked on completely unaware of my presences.

She strode through the night with all the confidence in the world, unaware or unafraid of the shadows around her. Amanda could probably take any man who thought her size alone made her vulnerable. She had nearly broken my arm a month earlier in what was supposed to be a playful combatives match. Such was her body type though, that even when she looked mad enough to bite nails, her hips swayed in the most teasing and sensual way.

I knew I was running out of time. Her house was getting closer and closer with every step. My body was burning up, while my hands felt cold and clammy. Almost convulsively I kept opening and closing my hands, probably out of nerves. It struck me how unattractive I must be at the time.

I stopped, and paused. If I was going to do this, I need to do it right. Calm and cool was what I needed, not wide eyed terror and admiration. After a few deep breaths, I decided it was now or never. I strode behind Amanda, my head held high, hoping to at least put on the air of confidence.

The echo of my footsteps had to be unmistakable, yet Amanda just walked on. I quickened my pace to try and catch up with her and not run. I was within arms reach, planning I guess to tap her shoulder to alert her to my presences. Amanda suddenly stopped and brought her right leg up to try and kick me in the stomach. Out of pure instinct I sprung forward and pressed myself tight against her body, to close to be hit. Before I could regain control of my body, I had grabbed her, covering her mouth in the process.

Like a caged demon Amanda started fighting me. Either lust or adrenaline gave my arms strength beyond what I normal had. I held her tightly with her arms pinned at her side, no matter how hard she shrugged. That's when I panicked.

If I release her, she'll turn and see me, and there'll be nothing to save me. I could try to knock her out, leave her on the steps of her house, and then run like mad.

But the way her body squirmed against me made me think of a third option. A quick glance showed the streets where totally empty, and a small alley was a few steps away. My ration mind slowly receded, and a more primal portion of my brain took over. I picked Amanda up, and easily carried her to the alley way, despite all her struggles.

By then Amanda knew what I was planning, and redoubled her efforts, but they did her no more good then her attempts to scream did. It was almost like I was watching myself from third person, at the same time disgusted, but to aroused to stop.

With a quick hit to the back of her knee's, she buckled and fell. I held her tightly, gently lowering her to her knees. Despite my intentions, I still felt the need to treat her somewhat delicately. I carefully wrapped my left arm around her body, still pinning her arms, and freeing one of my hands to unbuckle her pants.

My hand fumbled numbly with her pant button for a second, until I simply grabbed the top of her jeans and tore. The button popped off, and the zipper pulled apart almost as an after thought. I snaked my hand into her panties, and began massaging her clitoris and labia.

Suddenly I heard Amanda whispering fiercely, "No, please stop. Don't..."

Unfortunately I had given myself completely over to the lust which had filled me for so long. While my mind convulsed at the thought of what I was doing, I found her pussy already moist.

'Probably had a date lined up, or maybe she was coming from one.' I thought.

She was perfectly shaven. Her skin was as soft as velvet, and merely feeling it against my hand pushed my arousal to even greater heights than before. I was even able to pretend her struggles where actually her thrusting back towards me.

I wasn't trying to display my skills at foreplay as I massaged Amanda's pussy. My goal was to at least make her a little aroused, so that I could tell myself she had enjoyed it on some level. It must have been my imagination, but it seemed like her breathing did become more shallow, her body got warmer, and my hand started getting very wet.

My hand ceased its exploration of Amanda's mound, and withdrew from her panties. I heard her let out a sigh, perhaps thinking it was over. With much more skill than I had displayed with Amanda's button, I undid my own pants, and pulled them down to mid-thigh. Then in a single quick motion, her panties disappeared as I tore them from her body.

I held Amanda very still as I positioned my cock at the entrance to her pussy. Like I had all the time in the world, I slowly and gently slide the whole length of my cock into her. It was so deliciously tight and warm. Tighter than any girl I had ever been with. Amanda groaned and whispered something to low for me to hear. I began thrusting steadily, but not to hard. Part of me laughed that I was taking even that much care at this point.

As my cock pumped in between her full and warm pussy lips, I slide my hand around to find her clitoris again. With slow circles, I massaged her clit in time with my thrusts. I started speeding up, feeling my orgasm already building deep in my balls. As I speed up I felt the pressure building. Amanda must have felt it, or noticed something.

"No please don't cum inside me, I don't want to get pregnant from this. Please don't" She said in a whisper, her voice a mingle of emotions I couldn't decipher.

I knew my orgasm was going to hit soon, and hard. Making a few last pumps into her wonderful pussy I pulled my cock out. Then one final idea struck me. With my hand I spread her ass cheeks apart, an placed me cock against her asshole. Realizing what I intended, Amanda began struggling, but it wasn't nearly as strong as earlier.

With the same care I had shown earlier, I pushed my cock into her asshole. It was even tighter than her pussy, so tight it nearly hurt. My cock sank all the way in, my balls pressing against her body, when my orgasm hit me. I shot stream after stream of cum into her asshole, for what felt like hours. She shuddered beneath me as my orgasm began to fade.

I slowly began to pull my cock out, and as my erection faded, my rational mind came back. I could her breathing in shallow gasps, and I wasn't sure if she was crying or not. I pulled my pants back up quickly, still holding Amanda tightly.

Before I departed I whispered in her ear, "I'm so sorry S'arnt. I'm so sorry."

I knew I had probably damned myself by doing that, but I felt I had to say something. The disgust I felt for myself was overwhelming. I fled from the scene, feeling tears running down my face.

------------------------------------

I showed up for work that Monday same as always. Whatever was going to happen to me, I would take like a man. I knew that the repercussions from my actions would end my career, and any hope I had at a good career ever. When I showed up on Monday, I saw a light on in Amanda's office.

Almost as I had done with Amanda, I took several deep breaths, preparing for the end of my life as I knew. I took one step towards her office, and then I heard Amanda call out in her commanding voice.

"Get in here now."

She didn't yell, but her voice made it clear she expected me to obey. I ran. As soon as I made it past the door, she closed it behind me, and locked it. She motioned to a chair, and I sat. I wasn't sure what to expect, but when she walked behind me and handcuffed me to the chair, my heart beat fast and my mind raced with all the things she might be planning to do to me.

She walked around to face me, and just looked at me for a minute. Then I felt a blinding pain on the side of the face, and was seeing stars. It felt like my jaw had been dislocated, or broken. Had I not been held to the chair, I probably would have fallen to the floor.

"That's what happens when you decide to rape someone." She spat at me.

I worked my jaw, and tried to shake of the slightly spinning of the room. With some effort I focused back in on Amanda. She had turned away from me, and had her hands blocked by her body. I thought the worst for sure. When she turned, her top was unbuttoned and flared open. She mounted me on the chair, grabbing my hair and forcing my hand back almost painfully, and then whispered in my ear...

"And this is what happens when I get to be in control of you..."

To be continued...