Sergio

Story Info
An erotic experience on a nude beach.
839 words
4.06
43k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
heminway
heminway
31 Followers

When my husband and I last visited St. Martin in November and December, we spent a day on clothing-optional Cupecoy Beach, where you never know what you might see or experience. It's a very sexually-charged beach. We weren't disappointed.

It was getting late in the afternoon and there were only a few people left on the beach. We both were pretty horny from the hot sun and naked bodies, when my husband initiated some R-rated petting. We were lying on our stomachs and he began to caress my ass and thighs. I spread my legs to give him better access.

I hadn't been paying any attention to the few people around us, but my husband was. He whispered, "Check out the guy over by the rocks."

I moved my head slightly and saw a young man – probably in his early 20s – standing about 20 feet from us. He had curly black hair, a nice athletic body, and olive-colored skin. His penis was uncircumsized, which always kind of excites me, because it's different from what I'm used to seeing. He was trying to look like he wasn't staring at us. And his cock was growing.

My husband whispered to me, "Let's give him a little show and see what happens." With that, he cupped his hand over my crotch and inserted a finger in my vagina. At the same time, he turned onto his side so our voyeur could see my hand on his (my husband's) cock. We proceeded to masturbate each other openly.

The young man's cock immediately rose to well above the horizontal, grew to an impressive length with a slight curve to his left, and obviously was rock-hard. Meanwhile, I was getting extremely hot watching him and feeling my husband's hand fingering my clit, which was pretty stiff, itself. And I could feel my husband's cock growing longer and harder with each stroke of my hand.

The guy by the rocks watched intently as my husband and I masturbated each other. He still hadn't touched himself. My husband raised up on one elbow and called to him: "You look like you'd like to join in the fun."

The young man looked around, as if to say, "Who, me?" By then, the sun was beginning to set and we were the only people left on the beach.

"Why don't you come over here? I'm sure my wife would like to feel that tool of yours," my husband said to him. With a shy, embarrassed smile, the young man walked over and sat down next to us. My husband and I sat up and introduced ourselves.

"I'm Scott and this is Susan," my husband said, offering his hand.

"I'm Sergio," the young man said, sneaking a look at my husband's erection. "It's nice to meet you both."

"We have a pretty liberal attitude toward sex," I told Sergio, "but we also are careful. We don't do anything that could put us at risk. So, if you'd like to play with us a little, we'd be glad to do anything short of oral of genital intercourse."

"I understand," Sergio nodded. "I'm careful, too."

With that, I reached toward his cock and asked, "May I?"

"Yes, I'd like that," Sergio said, and he moved closer. "Do you mind if I touch you, too?"

"Of course, not, " I smiled.

I slid my hand the length of Sergio's cock, which was so hard, it felt as if it was going to burst its skin. My husband's erect penis is about 7 inches. Based on that, I'd guess Sergio's was closer to 8, but not as thick as Scott's. Meanwhile, Sergio rubbed his palm over my pussy lips, then concentrated on my clit. I was dripping wet.

While Sergio and I were fondling each other, Scott was playing with himself and enjoying the show. After several minutes, I said, "Sergio, would you like to watch us fuck?"

"I would," he said. "Will you finish me when you're done?" I said I'd be delighted.

So, that's what we did. I mounted Scott, because that way I get the most clitoral stimulation and he can delay his orgasm as long as it takes me to cum. Sergio walked around us several times, watching from different angles, until I had a shuddering orgasm. Then, Scott took me from behind – his favorite position – and quickly shot a huge load into my cunt.

By then, Sergio was beside himself with excitement. He came to me and waited for me to bring him the release he desperately needed. A half-dozen or so strokes with my hand resulted in a tremendous orgasm, with Sergio shouting loudly as his cum shot in a high arc into the sand.

Then, the three of us staggered into the waves to wash ourselves and get to know each other a little better. It was a wonderful, exciting experience. To this day, Scott and I use it often in our foreplay and it never fails to arouse me all over again.

heminway
heminway
31 Followers