Serial Adulteress: Burlesque Show

Story Info
Chita becomes the burlesque show's main attraction.
14.2k words
2.41
15.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhh! Uhhn... Oh, yes, more!"

I leaned over from my chair when I heard my own voice coming from the speakers of my husband's laptop. I grew louder as I drew the chair across the carpet. My cheeks grew hot and flushed a bright pink color. I gave a sideways glance to my husband. Man, the look in Hub's eyes as he watched the video, it stabbed my heart with shame and guilt. But, glancing back, the video caught my eye again. I could hear the grunting sounds of the muscular, hung man thrusting into me from that recording as he grunted. I heard my own gasping, too while my auburn hair whipped in the air and my H-cup breasts bounced. Seeing that naked stripper man's hips grinding against my own as he enjoyed my fully naked body brought back all the wild memories I had of what those moments felt like.

I remembered busting up that sorority party- or, well, trying to. That had quickly turned into a night of naughtiness. I had sex with the muscular, hung stripper man the sorority girls had at their party. Unprotected sex. I fucked him until him & I came. I had him cum inside me and it was all filmed by a crowd of sorority girls who posted their pictures and videos all over the internet!

The lusty fucking was playing right before my eyes. The thought of it and the sight of it again playing on that video were making a warm tingling sensation grow in between my thighs. I squeezed my legs together in the chair. My tongue subconsciously ran over my lower lip as the video showed me cumming with both guys separately while they both came in me separately. The sorority girls cheered.

"I can't believe it; you even let him cum inside you..." my husband sighed and closed out of the video when it ended.

I snapped out of the stupor and felt my heart sink. Again! All it took was seeing the video to make me want more of it- how could I forget my perfect husband so easily? Well, no more. 'No more!' I told myself.

"It's all over the internet, this video." I grabbed onto his shoulders as he lowered his head. "Just the keyword 'sorority' was enough- front page results. More than one site, too."

"Honey, I promise you- that is not going to happen again. That is the only time I'll end up on those sites. I am going to change. I'm going to behave!"

"Really? You promise me?"

I gave him such sincere eyes that it seemed one would have to have a cold heart indeed to not be melted. "I do. I really do. I'm yours, honey, and that won't ever change. I'm going to do better and I'll control myself from now on! No more!"

His mouth upturned a bit and he patted my knee. Thankfully, the tension went out of his shoulders. He sighed and turned on the TV instead. Good, something to take his mind off- 'Oh no,' I cringed.

"The media is still abuzz with reports of the naked woman who fled the scene of a loud sorority party. The as-of-yet unidentified female was an auburn-brunette of average height, large bust size. She was completely naked and barefoot as she eluded the cops and disappeared into the night just yesterday. But while that story may have seemed to end there, we have here an eyewitness that says she saw a woman fitting just such a description later that morning." The woman with the microphone labeled with a local news station's logo turned to a young college-age girl. "Tell us all about what you saw."

"Hee Hee," she grinned, "Well, I was just walking home from a party when I heard some talking. I was going to ignore it but my eye was caught by this peach color out of nowhere in the dark. It was like 3am but there she was- some lady was bare-naked standing there next to some muscular guy I never met. He had his clothes on, but she was standing there with that" -her hands squeezed- "fine ass out in the air..." The reporter coughed loudly. "Oh, sorry, but anyway, I totally knew something weird was happening so I kept watching- you know, so I could report anything illegal to the police like a good citizen, of course. And this lady was like, really wanting it. He kept wondering about if she was single. She ripped his clothes off leaving him fully naked and barefoot too- he wasn't wearing much anyway since he was jogging. But he loved it- I mean, who wouldn't? This woman was a perfect 10. So then they start going at it like hardcore right there out in the open. I just happened to have my phone on me. A couple thousand hits later and I'm fucking famous!" she cheered as she brought up his phone, playing her video on top porn site she'd uploaded it to.

The cameraman got a camera full of a man groping my ass as I moaned loudly, asking him to go all the way with me. I said my husband would be pissed if he knew about this as I laughed. Then he bent down to run his hands down my thighs and lift my leg up, wrapping around his hips. I gasped as he fucked me until I climaxed with him cumming in my pussy.

The TV switched off. Hub buried his head in both hands. "And this guy, on the way home from the sorority, too? He came inside you too? It's all over the internet, too??"

I had to assure him again- "Oh, I didn't know! I am so sorry about it, honey. Honey, you know I am. I mean it when I say I didn't mean for that night to go that way. And I promise it's not going to happen again. I am yours, baby." I kissed his shoulder. "You don't have to worry about me tonight. This is a burlesque show, right? Something to take our minds off things. It's something we can both enjoy together. And you will be by my side the whole time. You will know just how well I am behaving myself tonight!" I nodded.

"Well... Alright. Alright, don't look so worried. I still love you. And I forgive you." It warmed my heart and brought so much relief to hear that. "Are you almost ready to go?" he stood up and straightened his tie.

"Yep, I just have a bit more primping to do. ...I am so excited for this."

"Me too. I'm glad I get to bring you with me to see it."

~

The show was spectacular. It took place in a very upscale-looking establishment. It housed quite a crowd that night in the velvet-furnished chairs. We got nice seats up close to the action. I kept laughing as the girls performed. They had such cute outfits on and their bodies were gorgeous, too. Seems that everyone around here drank plenty of milk! I kept humming to the songs I knew. And the dances were playful. The crowd was loving it and they cheered when the dancers threw off their outfits and got down to the lingerie. It was such a welcome break to my police work, and my husband seemed to enjoy it, too. I hung onto him as we watched. Toward the end, I turned and kissed his neck. He laughed and kissed me back. I whispered in his ear that this was making me horny. I whispered all the things I wanted to do to him when we get home. In detail. He admitted the atmosphere had him aroused too. The way the women danced and how the crowd wolf-whistled at them- it was perfect. I wasn't drunk- I only had a bottle of water beside me, but the smell was pleasant in the air. I kissed my husband and said, "I can't wait. Let's do it. As soon as it's over we can go home and we can really have a fun night."

The dancing went on awhile longer. A few boas got tossed into the audience. We didn't catch one but it was fun to reach for them! The music came to its crescendo and even a bunch of confetti shot out as the dance intensified. The girls all ended up posed in all kinds of sexy positions, breathing heavily, as the music faded. We burst out in applause.

"Whoohoo! Yeah! Yeah!" I whistled loudly.

"Well, that's all for the 8pm showing, folks," the attractive female MC walked on stage with her microphone. "I hope you enjoyed yourselves tonight! Feel free to come again for a later showing- and the bar is still open!"

I leaned over and hugged my husband close to me. I ran my finger down his arm. "Ready to go home?" I purred. He nibbled at my ear.

"Of course." He took my arm and started escorting me to the door. We parted the loud, boisterous crowd to head for the exit and a good time. Yet as we were walking out, we were suddenly approached by that female MC for the show. She appeared from the busy floor. She cleared her throat. I was very eager to go home, horny for sex with him, so I looked at her curtly. "Um, can we help you?"

"Please, call me Madame X. That's my stage name." We likewise introduced ourselves. She shook his hand, then mine. I noticed she lingered on me. Her smile widened. "And may I say it's an honor to meet you, Chita! I would recognize you anywhere, but I never expected to welcome you to my burlesque show!"

I stared. "Um... I don't think I know you..." Suddenly it clicked and my hand flew to my mouth. "OH!"

She backed up, taking us away from the crowd. No one seemed to notice us talking away from everyone else. "Heehee, yeah, I think it's so exciting to meet a couple of swingers here. Especially one so famous. I loved your sorority tape! That was amazing stuff- so hot, with those two stripper guys. And all that about you worrying, it sounded so convincing!" She blushed. "I've never seen a sexier video."

"Oh, no, no, um, we're not actually swingers," I hastily corrected her before my husband could get that pained expression on his face. "And all that was real. I just got a little carried away with those guys." Hub coughed. "Ok, a lot carried away."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I had no idea! I totally thought you two were swingers. My bad." She shuffled her feet, obviously a little embarrassed to realize I'd been caught cheating. "But damn, I still meant it when I said it was so sexy." Suddenly her face lit up. She looked like she just got a brilliant idea. But she was also a bit shy about it.

"Hey, um... Have you ever considered being part of a show like this?" Madame X took us aside conspiratorially by our shoulders. We went even farther away from the crowd and into a fancy room reserved for dressing. "I mean it. No, really. We have some time to fill and you two would really make an attractive show if you'd be interested. You're both very hot- you easily fit in with our dancers here. Wouldn't it be fun? I mean, I could easily come up with something to introduce you to the stage- maybe that you two stiffed the house, so to pay off your bill we need something out of you instead?"

My attention was piqued. What an opportunity we'd probably never get again! Not everyone gets to be in a burlesque show even once in their lives. And my husband seemed just as intrigued. "Hmm. I don't know, Chita, do you think that sounds like fun?"

"Please? People as attractive as you are would be great for business!" X nodded enthusiastically. "The show would be a great hit! The crowd will love you! Applause and cheering!"

"Yeah! Let's be spontaneous and do something crazy!" I giggled. "Let's do it!"

"Well, alright. What will we have to do?"

She bounced on her heels. "Excellent! I knew you two looked like naturals at this. Trust me, this is going to be easy to arrange. Wait right there for the fun to begin."

We waited as Madame X took the stage and tapped the microphone. The loud murmur of the crowd died down slowly. She coughed meaningfully into the mic. "Ladies and gentlemen- I have a special announcement, so may I have your attention please? Tonight is a special night. Get hyped because we have with us two guests" here she motioned for us to step up- "who are actors. They're going to put on a show for you all- an interactive audience-participation portion where they'll be in character no matter what happens!"

The audience murmured, abuzz with interest. The MC took my hand to help me up but whispered to me. "Sorry, but you'll have to take off your shoes and socks before you get on the stage." She pointed down.

"Oh, ok." I used one foot to slide off the shoe of the other. Mm- it felt pretty good- that shoe was pretty constricting. The things we do for fashion. I then kicked off the other and bent over at the waist to pull down my socks. I discarded them in a pile. Next to mine were my husband's shoes & socks. He gave me a reassuring look and we stepped, barefooted, up on stage.

"This is Hub & Chita! Everyone give these two a big hand!" The lights fell on us and the crowd went wild. I felt my heart beating in my chest. There were a lot of pairs of eyes on us. It made me smile nervously and do a little wave- but the smiles on the faces of the crowd reassured me- it looked like they liked us right off the bat. "Aren't they a sexy couple, these two?"

I think they thought we were. My auburn hair cascaded around my shoulders. I was wearing a black jacket over my red button-up shirt. I had buttoned it only up to the 2nd to top- it was already tight enough around my bust. A cute black belt rested on my midsection to taper in at my waist- accentuating my hourglass figure. I had nice black dress slacks that now rested over my bare feet standing on the pleasantly cold wood stage. Next to me, Hub was as handsome as ever. What woman could ask for more than his muscular figure and good looks? His hair was nicely styled and he was clean shaven and smooth. The suit he was wearing was fitted nicely. His smile was infectious- charming and kind, to boot!

"Oh, I can't stand it. These two- they're perfect. So that's why we won't waste any more of anyone's time. The show should get on the road. So, how about we start off with a few questions for these fine actors. Who should I ask first?"

"The lady!" a few women yelled out in unison. There were laughs.

Madame X slowly walked around me, eyeing me up. She stared at my huge tits and looked to the audience with a wink and smile. The audience laughed. As she walked around me again, I had to turn my head to follow her catlike movements. She asked me to spin around. Everyone cheered when they saw my butt. Then I faced the audience with a giggle.

The female MC said she liked my full lips and even said I must be real good at kissing and 'other things'. The audience laughed.

The female MC then said, "Well, well, I for one would like to know how you keep that gorgeous body so nicely and evenly tanned. Your skin is sun-kissed. If only we could see a little more of it, but..."

"Oh, um, it's all natural with no tan lines; for Hub too. Hub & I just turn over evenly," I stammered. "Thanks."

The crowd laughed as I just accidentally & indirectly admitted that we tan naked outside.

"And those clothes. You dress so nicely. It really compliments that body and that lovely auburn-brunette hair."

"Well, my job pays nicely. I'm actually an officer. Oh, and Hub here is doing very well, too. I try not to spend, but I like to look nice."

"I see. So I bet the bra you've got underneath there is just as pretty, too," she smiled.

I blushed a little as the crowd "oo'd" and "aww'd." I hesitated, but they only got more excited over my embarrassment. "Tell us!" "Come on, girl!" "Haha!" "I bet she isn't wearing anything underneath! Haha!"

"Well, ok, I'll let you in on my secrets..." I grinned. "It is pretty nice. I bought it for a 'special occasion,' and it's lacey."

"What color is it, hmm?"

"I can tell everyone- it's a sexy red one," Hub responded for me. The crowd ate it up. The whooped as my husband drew me close and we kissed in front of everyone. Something about the way they clapped for us made me excited and want to put on a good show for them. I ran my fingers down his hips while he did mine.

"Don't hold back! Ask him what he's packing!" One inebriated woman screamed. Her friends were shocked she asked so they shushed her and giggled. Madame X encouraged it, though, asking me directly.

"Well, I don't want to boast," I giggled. "But maybe this will tell you?" I spread my hands wide. The ladies shrieked with laughter.

"And ladies, he is the biggest and best I ever had!" I said. The crowd cheered.

I giggled, too-this was so fun!

X turned to me. "And how about you, my lady? That shirt of yours looks ready to burst open. What's your cup size? The audience is dying to know and so am I!"

"Yeah! Whoohoo!" "Tell us! No-show us! Haha!" "They're bigger than mine! What are they- F? G?" "Tell us, girl!" The crowd loved the tease, and it made me sway my hips in shyness.

I blushed- but I was totally going to tell them about my real 40H-cups. Only- my husband said it first and they all cheered. He then said, "Oh, thanks but two things: One, she is the best I ever had. Two, I'm going to be the one to see them tonight!"

The audience pshaw'd at him then laughed. Madame X smirked and placed her hands on her hips. "Don't be a tease, Hub- everyone should get to enjoy seeing those lovely tits and more after the sorority sex incident, hmm?" Then her expression changed and she slapped her hands over her mouth. Too late! She'd said it into the microphone. Everyone heard it and slowly it dawned on them. They recognized me one by one. X had let it slip.

"Oh! I know who she is!" "That's her- she's that sex star!" "Really? From that sorority tape? That hot auburn-brunette lady cop? Oh Gosh, you're right!" "Well I saw her on a different video than that- it was some guy in a park fucking her!" "I wonder what she will do now?!" The crowd was so loud with excitement that I could only catch snippets. My heart beat fast and my head swam- what was I to think of this??

"Well, uh, on with the show!" The MC shrugged, and led my husband to the right spot. Above him was a bar hanging from the ceiling. It was suspended just high enough for his stretched wrists and plastic cuffs clamped down on them. He was successfully immobilized that way. Immediately he tested them by pulling them taut. Wouldn't budge an inch. "How about we have this lovely lady give her hubby a few spankings, eh?"

Well, I didn't have much time to process my feelings on getting recognized. Here was a small paddle with a pink heart on it being thrust into my hand. I gulped and felt the joy of the crowd. My husband seemed to think it was fun, too, he winked at me. Ok- I can give them a show! Who cares if they recognized me! Smack! I spanked him right on the seat of his pants. Hub could do nothing as I gave him another love pat. One more spanking! Smack! Smack! The crowd was cheering and laughing at the sight. I even tossed them the paddle- someone caught it in the audience- and then used my hand to give my tied up husband more spankings. I couldn't help but feel that rising energy. "Haha, should I spank him more? Yes? Ok then!" Smack! "Heehee! Harder? You guys are cruel! Haha."

"Go ahead!" Hub said.

He teasingly wiggled his booty. I gave it a good punishment spank- "For his 'cheekiness.' Heeheehee! Get it!?" I owned that audience! They loved us!

"Chita and Hub- here's a surprise! Another couple has volunteered to be part of the show! Let me introduce you to Evilia and Brawn." Madame X stepped aside and swept her arm toward two people who left behind the shoes and socks that they both slipped out of before stepping onto the stage barefoot as the audience cheered. Hub & I started talking to each other and noticed them as a couple in the audience; it was dark so we could barely see them but the wife was really mean to the husband.

Evilia caught my eye because of that fiery red hair- it really stood out and made her look unique. And so did her huge breasts! Well, maybe a bit smaller than mine, but boy, she was attractive. Even her walk was great- her hips swayed as she walked closer to me. Her smile was cocky and she crossed her arms over that huge chest. I could just tell her personality from her aura- she was sexy and confident and she knew it.

But my eyes drifted to her husband. 'Oh my,' my mind thought as my mouth fell open a bit. I think my heart fluttered. Wow, he was an attractive man. Well, of course my man was better, but he really did catch my eye- a very fit body betrayed that he must work out a lot. And he had a very kind-looking face as he smiled politely at us. We looked each other up & down. Then I smiled back but I tried to keep myself from looking down but I did and saw that he had just as nice of a- 'No,' I told myself firmly. 'Don't think about that! They're just a nice couple joining us for a fun show!'