Serial Lover Ch. 04

Story Info
A serial killer and his prize.
7.1k words
4.48
27.3k
44

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/23/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stared at her sleeping body on my bed. Her chest was heaving slowly up and down while she slept, completely unaware and completely defenseless. The anger of before when I couldn't kill her rose up in my body. Who did she think she was? I had been killing people since I was 15. What's up with this girl? It made me upset. And when you can't have what you want, you'll always want it. And what I craved was her death. Better to have her gone than having her here questioning myself. I wandered over to the bed. The room was lighted up by a candle in the corner and her beautiful face was illuminated. She was freckled, with long eyelashes.

They looked wet from tears. I sat on the bed next to her body. I stroked her back with my hands. She mumbled a little in her sleep, and snuggled into the bed. I almost laughed. But I keep my face straight. I pick her up, her sleepy body dangling in my arms and sit her in my lap, her back touching my stomach and her legs spread out over mine. She only fidgeted a bit, but seemed comfy enough. I caressed her soft hair because I had been dying to touch it ever since I picked her up out of that basement. She stirred and suddenly came to.

"W-what are you do..-" a groggily voice whined but I cut it off with my fingers wrapped around her throat. She was awake and started thrashing, grabbing my legs. I pulled up my legs and trapped her shoulders there to lessen to moving while I squeezed her life from her. I heard her little attempts for air and suddenly wanted this whole thing to be over then. So I squeezed harder and her body began to calm down as her lungs were deprived of oxygen. I thought she was a goner until I felt her cold hand reach up and touch me right on my cheek. Softly. It was like a reflex how fast my hands came off her neck. She heaved, choked, sputtered, and breathed in deep breathes. Her body looked drained, and crumpled, and absolutely vulnerable. Her breasts moved with her deep breaths, and I instantly became aware of how bad I fucking wanted her. She was laying on my bed, perfect, helpless, and gasping for air. Her breathing calmed over time and I watched her as she became normal, her breathing slowing.

She seemed to remember where she was and snapped her head to look at me. Before a word could come out of her mouth I cupped my hand over it, laid my body on top of hers, pinning her, and digging my nails into her hips.

"If you scream, or say a word if you're not spoken to first, then I will finish what I started back there. Do you understand me?"

My words seemed to do the trick and I felt her head shake up and down in agreement. I laid on her like that, and took my hand off her mouth. She seemed to be behaving because her mouth looked pretty shut. I examined her. Her nipple was sticking out of one bra cup, and pink. She didn't seem to notice it until she caught me staring. She quickly pulled it over and I glared at her.

"Don't hide yourself from me. Take off your fucking bra and panties," I snarled at her.

She looked up at me with pleading eyes but I kept my authoritative look. She unhooked her bra and let it fall on the bed. I looked at her perfect

breasts.

They were big, and perky. But looked very natural and like a handful. I didn't think I could hang on any longer. "Has anyone ever fucked you?" I asked impatiently.

She looked shocked and quickly whispered, "No..."

I growled to myself and then put my body over hers again. She stared up at me with big eyes. Pleading eyes. I pressed my lips on her neck hard. I bit her neck and sucked and felt her tense up with goosebumps. I moved up to her face, to those big lips and bright eyes. She was beautiful, and sexy. I quietly chuckled to myself that I had accidentally kidnapped a fucking prize.

I mashed my lips onto hers, grabbing her hand and holding them over her head. I grabbed rope from my jean pockets and tied her hands above to the bed frame. I sat up over her trembling body. Her legs were rubbing over one another, trying to get friction. I laughed. "Do you want me to touch you there?" She ignored my comment and put her head on the side, hiding her face in her hair.

I dug my fingers into her thighs and leaned down until I was right in her ear, holding one side of her face with my hand. "If I ask you a question, you need to answer it. And answer it truthfully. Or else I'll have to punish you," I whispered. "So I'll ask you again. Do you want me to touch you there?"

She quickly responded, "No.."

I smirked and tried to part her legs, but her legs were powerful and fought back. I raised my hand and slapped her thigh, resulting in a loud sound and giant mark. I heard her whimper and she stopped fighting. I spread her legs and heard her silently weep as I slid my hand over the blow, but then up to her cunt. I perched my middle finger at her hole and felt her wetness, and I laughed.

"Your body seems to want me to touch you here baby." She gasped and I took advantage of it to take her by surprise my pushing my finger into her tightness. I pressed my thumb on her clit. She let out a tiny yelp and I massaged her everywhere. I began to pump in and out and in and out with my finger, feeling her body conform to me.

Her legs shook and I saw her stomach rise and fall as her abs clenched and un-clenched. Her face was in pure bliss, and I lent down into her pussy and stuck my mouth on her clit while I fingered her roughly now. I sucked on her clit, pushing my finger inside of her as she rose and rose to the edge, whimpering and moaning and writhing. I felt my cock needing her, and so I stopped, leaving her in unfulfilled ecstasy.

She whined and I laughed at her pout. "Do you want my cock, you beautiful little whore?"

She didn't reply so I got up from the bed. I pulled off my jeans, and my boxers with my shirt off. My cock sprang free and I saw her eyes widen even more. I looked at her and waited for her to respond. She was twitching with a need for an orgasm. "If you don't answer me truthfully right now I will walk downstairs, finish off your brother, and leave you in this room for 3 days, naked, and wanting."

"No! Please don't kill him, please don't hurt me." She cried out defeated.

"Then answer me honestly," I whispered back

"No, I don't want your-your dick! Please just don't hurt anyone. Just let me out of here I promise I wont tell and," she rambled on. I snapped loudly in her face and she stopped, tears coming down her eyes but they were beautiful and blue and locked with mine.

I saw fear, her unnoticed arousal, and her survival skills all in one look. And that made me need her. I became a primal animal and got on the bed, my body covering hers. Our naked skin touched and she let out a small whimper. I leaned down and put my lips up to her ear. "You can make all the sounds you want, no ones around to hear you. I'm your only company," I whispered and then bit her ear sharply and then nibbled. She gasps and I chuckle. I sit by her and watch her heaving chest, her hands restrained. "Would me to untie you?" I ask with a deceiving smile. I watch her face light up.

"Yes," she says fast and ecstatically. I grin. I untie her and she rubs her red wrists. I stand up on the side of the bed and she is sitting on her thighs, in a submissive posture even though she doesn't even notice it. My cock is out and hard, and she avoids it with her eyes. She's inexperienced. Hmm. She lifts her chin up and looks at me and locks eyes with me. It takes all my power to not throw her down and fuck her savagely until she was raw.

"You see my cock? You're going to put it in your mouth, and make me cum." She tenses up and backs away but I grab her by the hair before she can go anywhere and lean down to her level. "That wasn't a suggestion, honey," I whisper coldly and increase my grip in her hair. She hides her gaze in her hair but with my other free hand I grab her chin and yank her until she sees me fully.

"I can't.. I've never really made anyone cum.. I've never had sex I don't know what you want.." She babbles and I hold her there while she talks for a good 2 minutes straight while I listen to her and weigh my options. Fucking this beautiful creature would make my night. But the innocence in her eyes and her fear and rambling are making me want her to want me as well.

I groan and sigh deeply and let go of her hair and chin, her lips trembling. She scrambles back. I crawl near her and look her in the eyes. "I asked you to make me cum. You didn't listen to me. You need to know that not listening gets you in trouble. But I'll give you one more chance, and if you blow that chance I'll smack your ass until it's bruised." She shudders and blushes but stares into my eyes. I can see that she believes me.

"Now get into your bed." She listens quickly and tucks herself in. I crawl over her and grab her wrists and tie them to the bed frame. She shifts uncomfortably and I half smile.I sit on a spare chair in the corner of the room and grab a book and read even though I'm focusing on her.I see her body relax into sleep. At some point I pass out in the chair for awhile and I wake up disoriented, needing a mattress, and collapsing into the bed. 'Shes tied, I'm fine', my tired brain tells me. I accept it and slip into sleep.

*********************

My eyes flickered open. The room was blurry but it focused and his room was pitch black. I turned my aching body over to the other side, and I saw him. In his sleep he looked like a boy. His hair was ruffled, and his eyebrows were calm instead of their usual intensity.

My sleepiness is shattered in an instant like glass and I try to sit up. I'm blocked by my hands being tied to a bed frame. I let out a silent cry of frustration because I don't want to wake him. I look up at my hands and struggle and twist around. But then I realize something; he didn't pay a lot of attention to what he was doing.

I move my wrists and maneuver, sliding and pulling and finally I feel my sore wrists break free of the not tight enough rope. I laugh and exhausted laugh but quickly catch myself and cup y hands around my mouth, wide eyed. He only stirs a little.

I close my eyes and breathe out a sound of relief. I turn my shaking body and place my feet up on the carpet. I stand up, and regret it because I am sore there and I've never felt this feeling before. I grunt and tiptoe carefully to the door.

I look over my shoulder at the angelic demon in his bed, fast asleep, then try the door. It opens and I feel my heart pumping through my chest. I run and look around the house for anything that could lead me out. I finally find a door and open it. It leads to outside, and I'm about to sprint out until I realize something. What about my family? What if they're still alive? Would I be able to live with the guilt of never knowing? Do I run and find help or will he kill any more people before that time? I have to check and I know it.

I scramble around quietly, checking doors and when I find the basement door, the steps leading down into the dark and dank horror I don't want to relive.

I buck up and walk as quick and quietly as I can down the creaky stairs, into his lair. I peak my head around, and the place is squeaky clean of the horror I remember. The only reminder is the shackles, and my shackled brother, his head hung. I lunge over to him, but it's useless. He is motionless and smells like death. I don't even want to touch him. I whisper his name, even say it aloud, but I get no answer. I hear movement upstairs and freeze. He's awake. Oh god he's awake. With no other thoughts I sprint up the stairs, and out the open door. I run as fast as my bare feet will take me. It's early. The sun hasn't rose yet. I run and run until I can't breathe, and I'm gasping for air, dehydrated and now even more sore. Outside of his house is nothing. Absolutely nothing. He must own land or something in the middle of fucking no where because the only things I see around me is decrepit barns, old farming equipment left to rust, and orchard trees. I turn back towards the house, but it is far. I feel okay until his dark figure shows up in the doorway. I feel like a cornered animal even though he is far away. I cuss under my breath and crouch, hoping he doesn't see me in the darkness of the early morning. He runs out of the house in my direction and I panic. I scramble for options, and decide hiding in the orchards is my best bet. I run like lightening to the trees, but I look over my shoulder to see he is following me. He is very fast, my tired and aching body is slowing me down. I run as efficiently as I can in the dark through the trees, panting and gasping until I hit the end of his supposed property at a giant chain-link fence.

"No no no no fuck!" I exclaimed as I clawed at the gate. I pounded my fists on it. I felt someone's eyes on me and I spun around. I jumped from shock and I locked eyes with him. Predator and prey.

"HELP ME SOMEONE PLEASE!" I screamed in the early morning and choked on tears while I banged on the fence. I breathe and catch my breath and look up, but immediately regret it. He stared at me with such intensity and fire I shrank down to the ground and whimpered.

He moved toward me and I crawled back with every step he took. I crawled and pushed back until my back hit a large tree and and he sauntered over to me. I was paralyzed with fear. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry... Please don't kill me please-"

"Get up. Now," he snarled. I hastily stood up, dirt falling off my naked thighs and hands. As soon as I was fully straight up, Adrian grabbed my wrist painfully and wrenched it toward him and began walking fast while I dragged along behind him trying not to fall down.

The pain, dizziness, and exhaustion made the entire walk to the house seem like 3 seconds passed. We stepped through the door way and without stopping or any words he continued, to the basement door. I was filled with panic and fear as soon as I saw where we were headed.

"No please! No! I won't run just please don't take me down there!" I pleaded to him, but he seemed to ignore everything I say. His face was blank, cold, and emotionless, which scared me even more. He pulled me down the steps, into the dank room with the husk of my brother.

Panic attacked me and I started bawling, pulling back on his wrist with my free hand, trying desperately, but he yanked it forward and I fell on the last step onto the cold floor. He let go and reached down before I could act, and threw me over his shoulder like before. I sobbed and clawed at him while he walked around my brother, and down a small hallway. A wooden door was placed at the end of the hallway, and he pushed it open.

I couldn't see what was inside until he pulled me down and set me on my feet. The room had chains on the wall, cages, and chains hanging from the ceiling. There was a dresser in the corner, and it looked too friendly and home-like to be in here. There was a metal table, leather straps for hands and feet. My heart dropped. He walked to the wooden door and closed it.

I watched as he turned around, his big figure intimidating. His face was beautiful, but terrifying. My breath caught and he grabbed both of my hands and hoisted them above my head. I looked up and to my horror there were two wrist shackles hanging. He rose me up against his body, and closed them tight.

When he moved away, I was on my tip toes. My feet on the ground were the only thing that kept me steady and i choked out a few sobs. He looked me over quietly, and seemed satisfied. I got my speech back, and exclaimed, "Please, don't kill me. I'm sorry I ran away, please. I just don't want to die-." He walks over to the dresser calmly and opens up some drawers. "Adrian! Please I-." He finds what he's looking for, and closes the drawer. I squint my eyes and see he is carrying a belt.

A belt?

**********************************************

I circle around her hanging body. Her eyes are huge and wet, and she's drenched in sweat and dirt from outside. I slap the bent belt on my hand. She flinches and begins to ramble. "What-what are you going to do? Are you going to kill me? Why do you have the belt? Please don't hurt me please-."

"I'm not going to kill you. Yet. But you ran away from me. You didn't listen to me. I told you you had one more chance. You ran away and almost got away. You almost just cost me this whole job. I think that deserves a punishment. Don't you?" I say in a quiet voice. I hear her sputter and tremble. "Answer me."

Her mouth only moves when her bottom lip trembles. Before she can even blink I whip the belt across her inner thigh. Tears spill out of her eyes as the pain and shock fill her.

"Answer me or that hit will go on your pussy instead of your thigh."

"No! I was just trying to stay alive and-." I raised my arm back and the belt hit hardly on her calf. She jumped in pain, and hung by her wrists, but quickly put her feet down when it became too much to bear on her wrists.

"Yes. You do need to be punished. Look how disrespectful and disobedient you are. If I'm going to let you live you need to be a good little girl. I feel like being generous and I've decided you only need 30 lashes."

She gasped and sniffled, and it was kind of cute. But I cleared my head. She needed this. She deserved this. Not even for just running. For making me slip up two fucking times while trying to kill her. If I couldn't kill her, I could hurt her. I knew that.

"What I whip you with depends on this one question: why should I let you live? Give an answer I like and I'll spank you 30 times and you'll thank me for each one. Give me an answer I don't like and I'll beat you with this belt 30 times. If you don't answer me, I will get my bullwhip, and whip you until there's no more skin on your back to whip. Understand, honey?" She nods her defeated head and I smile.

"So, why should I let you live, hmm?" I put my fingers under her hung head on her chin and lift it up delicately. Her eyes are streaming and her hair is in her face. Her nose is red, but she is perfection. She is beautiful. And I can help but run my finger over her bottom lip, and she closes her eyes and takes a long breath out.

"You should let me live because I promise I'll do everything you say, and I won't try to run, and I just turned 18 and I don't want to lose a life I never had a chance to experience and... and..." Her eyes pop open and stare into mine and I see the wheels turning in her head trying to come up with anything to help her case. I smirk at her and she pulls her eyebrows together. The belt falls to the floor and she jumps at the sound. I turn her around so her back is towards me, her beautiful ass completely vulnerable for me.

"Thank me for each one or else I'll double it and start over again." I run my hand over her ass, and take it off as if I'm going to slap her. She flinches and I laugh. And go back to rubbing it. She sags down in relief, but right as she seems comfortable I smack my hand hardly on her bare ass. She cries out and I rub it, waiting for her to say something. She doesn't and I dig my nails into her flesh to see if her memory can be reached by that.

"Thank you," She blurts out, breathing heavily. I rub her again, soothing the sting, making her feel relaxed until I fake her out 3 more times with raising my hand and not doing anything and then finally raining down 5 harsh and hard slaps to her, and she doesn't miss a beat with her thank yous. Good. By the 27th hit, she is breathless, choked with tears, and her ass is red. She gasps out thanks and I rub her rosy cheeks.

"Three more beautiful. And don't forget the thank you or I will restart and it will be 60. Now do you want me to keep spanking you, and rubbing you to give you a break, or should I just get it over with?" I ask her.

" Get..it... over with." She says through clenched teeth.

12