Series of Unfortunate Events Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
johnjinglez1
johnjinglez1
1,271 Followers

Sis stood over my before lowering herself to where she was now seated on my chest; basically reverse cowgirl, but on my chest. She ran the bottoms of her feet up along my legs and leaned over my cock; she balled up some spit in her mouth and let it dangle and fall onto the head of my cock. My cock twitched and shot even more pre-cum as I felt my sister's spit sliding down it.

She laughed and pushed back until her asshole was placed on my nose and her pussy was being pushed into my mouth. My tongue shot out and started to lick away once more at her pussy until I softly felt her stockings rubbing against my balls; she kicked her heels off and took my cock between the bottoms of her feet. She caressed my shaft with her feet and teased my cock.

I started to moan and tremble as she teased my cock with her feet; once again she laughed.

"Do you want to cum, little brother?" She asked.

"Mhm!" I moaned, my response muffled by her ass.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you." She asked again.

"MHMM." I said as loudly as I could. She could feel the vibration through her pussy and her knees shook.

"Hmm... Well you haven't even made me cum yet." She said. " Get on your knees again in front of the bed."

She lifted her ass from my face and I gasped deeply for air, struggling to breathe. I almost passed out that time. But I did as I was told and got on my knees once again in the floor. Sis had a shitty smile on her face and pulled out a strap-on from her bedside drawer.

"Kate... No. This isn't happening." I said.

"Don't worry little brother..." She said confidently, before spitting in my face. "I told you to listen to every word I said." To my surprise she grabbed me by the chin again and kissed me deeply and passionately cleaning the spit from my lips.

She placed the belt of the strap-on around my head and tightened it appropriately; she then took her place at the edge of the bed on her hands and knees, doggy style.

"Fuck me." She said, "Fuck your sister."

The strap-on was strapped tightly to my face over my mouth; I leaned in and placed the tip of it at the base of her soaking wet hole. She pushed back as hard as she could and the long dildo was swallowed whole by her cunt; her ass rammed into my face and her ass cheeks spread as my nose was buried deep in her asshole. She threw her ass back at my face over and over again until she could no longer handle the sensation of the dildo fucking in and out of her on her own.

"FUCK ME!" She screamed, loud enough to wake not only the neighbors but Mom and Dad.

My cock pulsated hearing my sister scream like that as my head started to bob back and forth as hard as I could without knocking myself out. I used my face to fuck my sister into a screaming orgasm, she fell forward burying her face into the mattress to muffle her screams and bit down on the sheets. Her hips bucked back and forth up and down as she continued to play with her clit through the orgasm; my cock felt like it was about to explode and started to pulsate on it's own until it started to spray cum all over the floor. For the first time ever, I came completely hands free without touching myself and it was amazing.

I fell over into the floor as my sister lay above me in her bed; after several minutes she rolled over and looked over the edge down at me.

"Oh my God. That was... perfect." She said. I let out a deep sigh of relief and removed the strap-on from my face. "Seriously... that was too good Matty."

"Uhh... thanks, I guess?" I responded.

"And your cock! It's so big..." She complimented. "Next time I might even play with it a little..."

"Next time?" I asked.

"Yes, next time. You thought you could make me cum once and you were off the hook? I don't think so." She explained, "With all the limp dick boys around here, I've never found one who was able to satisfy me. That's why I have to dominate them. But who knows, with you... Maybe one day you'll be able to handle me and satisfy me properly."

I was aroused and slightly annoyed...

"But until we can be sure of that, I'm just going to have to keep using your face as a fuck toy. Got it? You're my new slave or else I'll tell Dad you made a move on me." She said, with an evil grin.

I gathered my things and ran up to my room. I wasn't satisfied... My sister was hot but I didn't get to enjoy her the way I had dreamed of. I guess I'll just have to try my hardest to please her next time.

johnjinglez1
johnjinglez1
1,271 Followers
12