Seriously Inconvenienced Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you come inside a second?" Cindy asked. I did so, and sat down on the love sofa opposite her desk.

"Your Angels have been talking," Cindy said, "and I want to run this by you."

"Lorena Rose to Vice and Joanne Cummings to MCD?" I asked. "Y'all have decided to go through with it, I would guess."

"Not much gets by you." said Cindy. "But yes, you're right. Our conversation with you earlier today got us talking about it some more. Lorena is good, and potentially could be great, but she needs action more than detecting crimes. By way of contrast, Joanne Cummings just should not be in the rough-and-tumble world of Vice. I think she's smart and observant, though. Pretty good at crime scenes, persistent in doing research, stuff like that. Tanya and Teresa are agreed on it."

"I agree, as well. I'd love to get Joanne with Tanya and myself and get her some training, then get her to Police Academy Detective School, where Theo Washington is now. She'll be awesome. I'll run it by the Chief." I said. "In the meantime, I'm expecting a ton of publicity over the bank robbery and Luisa Gomez. We need to do what we can, as fast as we can."

"Agreed," said Cindy, "but my belief is that they crossed the State Line and are hiding on one of those farms over there." I was happy to hear Cindy's words, as they revealed she was really becoming astute at thinking about things the proper way.

"Well, unless we get lucky, nothing will happen tonight." I said, getting up, "And my wife has plans. We're having the Fire Marshal over for dinner. Zoe Singer."

"Zoe Singer?" Cindy almost shouted. "I didn't know you knew her."

"Met her yesterday at the fire scene, and she already knows Laura." I said. "You know her?"

"Oh yes." Cindy said, then lowered her voice to a conspiratorial whisper. "I dated her off and on for six months, right about the time you and Melina moved here. She's a good person, and really hot in bed, but she has some issues that tend to crop up in her relationships."

"Hmmm," I said, "thanks for telling me. I was wondering why my wife knows her. Maybe Laura is helping Zoe with her issues?"

"Maybe so." said Cindy, giving a facial expression that was meant to convey a shrug.

"What are you going to be doing tonight?" I asked.

"Listening to Jenna blab about what's going on in the Courthouse." Cindy said. "You should buy me drinks at the Cop Bar more often, Crowbar 1... there's some good juicy gossip I could be telling you."

"I'll keep it in mind, Crowbar 2." I said, smiling, then I got serious. "Speaking of Jenna... I'm about to bring the hammer-like crowbar down on that punk Gor-don using the other ADA office. I'm getting tired of hearing Tanya bitch about it. If you don't want to say anything to Jenna, that's fine with me, but I am going to pry that little shit out of there. You have a good night." With that I turned and left the office before Cindy could reply.

Part 4 - The Zoe Project

"So let me see if I've got this straight." I said to my wife as we prepared for our guest to arrive. "Zoe Singer has been seeing you professionally... your profession... about being sexually abused by her father and then an abusive husband. But despite that, and even though she's been dating women the past several years, you think her ultimate desires lie with men, pun not intended, and you want to help her into heterosexual relationships with a better class of men... and your first such test subject is your own husband. Is that about right?"

"Pretty much," said Laura, "if you're willing to help out and date Zoe. You've got a good bit in common, being in the Police and Fire Departments, you're the same rank, you've got similar heroic backgrounds..."

"And I'm definitely a better class of man, is that right?" I asked, teasingly trying to draw more compliments out of my wife.

"Absolutely." my wife said, coming up to me. "The very best." With that she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and gave me a warm kiss. I felt the arousal from the kiss all the way into my loins. I wrapped my arms around my wife's waist, and the kiss lasted for a very long minute.

"Well..." I said when Laura finally ended the kiss, "you certainly make a... persuasive argument. But you'd better keep trying." Laura laughed and gave me a kiss on the mouth, but released me.

"Silly." she said. "Nice try, but we've got to get supper ready. Zoe will be here in half an hour. Your mom has the babies; she took them to Todd and Jeanine's, so there's a baby-fest going on over there."

"Carole thinks all babies are her little brothers." I said. "She'll be ecstatic tonight."

"And we'll be having a pleasant evening, also." Laura said. "Just let me lead the conversations, and take the openings when I give them."

"I'll try." I said. "I'm not good about taking hints, though, as you know."

"You solved cases based on chess sets, large handbags and smudges of dirt in front of a fireplace, and you tell me you can't take a hint." Laura said in a teasing but withering voice.

"Keep kissing me like you just did and I might learn better." I said. It was a good try, anyway...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"So Krasney is beginning to wonder about some of Sharples's cases, too." Jenna said. "He wants to have a meeting with Don and Teresa about it, and he might want you to be there, too- Cindy?... you all right?" Jenna Stiles said as she and Cindy sat on the sofa after dinner. Neither one could've told anyone the program that was on the television at the moment, but Jenna noticed that Cindy was lost in her thoughts.

"Uh yeah... yeah, I'm fine." Cindy said. "You were saying? Krasney wants to meet with us?"

"What's the matter, babe?" Jenna asked. "You've got something on your mind."

"Yeah, I know." Cindy said. "I'm trying to decide what to say."

"You can tell me, you know that." Jenna said.

"It... it's not a trust thing." Cindy said. "I'm just being put in a position between a rock and a hard place."

"Well," Jenna said, edging over until she was hip-to-hip with Cindy, and putting her arm around the platinum blonde's shoulders, "why don't you tell me what's bothering you and we'll figure it out together, hmm?"

"Okay," Cindy said, her voice one of resignation, "I'll tell you the background, and then I think you'll understand the dilemma I'm in. Commander Troy made a point to speak to me today... about your assistant Gor-don using the other ADA office as if it were his."

"It's our office, to use as we see fit." Jenna said. "What's the problem?"

"There's four problems." Cindy said. "First, Gor-don using that office is causing morale problems with our Detectives, especially Lieutenant Perlman, who is stuck in an 'office' that doesn't even qualify as a storage closet. Second, I think you'll find both the Chief and Commander disagree with you about who actually owns those offices; they're part of Police Headquarters. Third, the offices are for ADAs to use, not your paralegals and administrative assistants. Fourth, and the problem for me: Don said I didn't have to speak to you about it, but it's obvious he wants me to. I think he's hoping I'll talk to you privately and you'll take action to prevent further problems. But I don't like being put in the middle. I try to keep my relationship with you separate from my Police Force work."

"Oh... yeah, I understand." said Jenna. "And he's half-right... if he had said anything directly to me without you knowing about it, you'd be in the middle of a shouting match, anyway. I'll talk to Krasney about it, see if he'll sanction Gor-don using the office."

"That won't fly with Don." Cindy said, her face a mask of worry: Jenna wasn't fully understanding. "He means for Gor-don to be out of that office, and he will get his way, by hook, by crook, or by crowbar."

"Like I said, I'll talk to Krasney, let him and the Chief slug it out." Jenna said. "And if it'll help you, you can tell Don you talked to me, and that I'm ignoring what he wants me to do."

"Thanks sooooo much." Cindy said acerbically. Jenna kissed her on the cheek then got up to make them both drinks.

Cindy said no more, but she was clearly not mollified. And now Jenna was agitated. Sometimes, Cindy thought to herself, the original Iron Crowbar's direct style was a bit too direct aggressive... and this time was one of them...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"That was delicious." Zoe said as we sat down on the large leather sofa in the den area after a dinner of things cooked on the grill: steaks, chicken, corn-on-the-cob, shish-kebobs. All three of us ate a very good bit.

"Don is very good on the grill." Laura said. "What will you have to drink?"

"Godfather." I said, then turned to Zoe who was sitting on my right side, almost hip-to-hip with me. "That's Scotch and Amaretto."

"Mmm, sounds good." Zoe said. "I'll try one of those." Laura poured three Amarettos, two with Scotch and one with whiskey sour mix, which she preferred. Keeping the liquor flowing was part of my wife's plan.

Zoe was looking really hot. She was wearing an aqua-cyan jacket and skirt, and a multicolored pink, salmon and yellow blouse. Her high heel sandals had a dark wood sole and thin straps in the same cyan-pink-yellow multicolors. Her legs were toned, curvy and very shapely, and her feet were exquisite, almost as nice as my wife's. I felt my loins stirring as I admired the lovely Fire Marshal, thinking that I had a fire for her to put out...

Laura had made sure to leave Zoe and me alone on several occasions, including out on the back deck admiring the twinkling lights of the Town. Back in the den, I noted that Zoe was being open to me, not turned away nor defensive, and as we sat together now, Zoe had crossed her legs towards me instead of away from me. I also noticed that Zoe was even more open to Laura during the times they were talking, and I could feel that they had a connection with each other.

"I'll go refresh these drinks." I said, putting the glasses on the tray and carrying them into the kitchen. A moment later Zoe came into the kitchen and practically trapped me against the counter.

"I thought you might need some help with those drinks." Zoe said, her dark eyes sparkling at me.

"Certainly with drinking them." I said. I turned around to face Zoe, we were almost touching. I slid my hands around her waist, gently but firmly, and bent down to kiss her. She did not resist nor pull away, and our lips met.

I felt her hands slide up my arms to my shoulders as the kiss deepened. But as my tongue began to slide past her lips into her mouth, I felt her body tense. I had to take it slow, I knew.

A few seconds later we broke the kiss. Zoe was a bit flustered, but her eyes were also shining as if she'd accomplished a goal she'd set out for herself. I hoped that my goal, of sinking my cockmeat balls-deep into Zoe's warm, wet snatch, would soon be achieved.

"Let's go back into the other room." I suggested. Zoe led the way as I carried the drinks. In the main room, Laura was watching us as we came in, and I saw her smile of satisfaction.

I sat down in the middle of the sofa as Laura said "Let's sit on either side of Don, Zoe." Laura sat down on my left and Zoe took her place on my right side, sitting on her legs but facing me. I could definitely feel that she was warming up, and that the tension in the room was purely sexual tension... and anticipation. "Feeling surrounded, Don?"

I put my arms around both women, drawing them into me. "Mmm, I definitely am liking being surrounded this way." My wife leaned into me for a kiss and I obliged; our mouths met in a gentle, warm kiss that Laura made sure to turn into a tongue-twiner outside our mouths so that Zoe could see it. I felt Laura lead Zoe's hand to my crotch.

Then I turned and kissed Zoe, who was more than ready to return it. I gently probed her warm mouth with my tongue, and she not only let me penetrate and explore her mouth with my tongue, she began sucking on it.

I heard the zipper of my pants being opened, then felt my wife's hand dip inside and fish out my cock. I was already getting hard, and Laura had to tug it out. I felt her place Zoe's hand on my shaft, and my cock immediately went iron-hard, throbbing at the pleasure of feeling a new and different woman's hand on my weapon of lust.

As we broke our kiss, Zoe looked down at the manhood in her hand. She began to gently jack it, guided by Laura's actions.

"I'm going to suck my husband's cock, Zoe." Laura said. "I want you to help me." Zoe said nothing but just nodded as Laura bent over and kissed the head of my meat. I felt her hands unbutton my pants, and I helped get them under my ass and down my legs. As Laura cupped my balls and began licking and kissing my cockhead, I turned to Zoe again and our lips met in a deep, hungry kiss.

It is one of my favorite pleasures in life to kiss a woman's mouth while having my cock sucked by another woman or have my meat buried in the other woman's cunt. I kissed Zoe deeply as Laura engulfed my cock and began sliding her lips tightly up and down over it. I groaned into Zoe's mouth, which caused her to tense up. We broke the kiss.

Laura was keeping an awareness of both of us. She took her mouth off my meat and said "Zoe, come down here and have a taste of this delicious big hard cock. Zoe eased herself down the sofa so that her head was near my lap, watching Laura lick and kiss my manhood. I was throbbing with pleasure, but so far was able to hold off from a premature ejaculation that would bring the evening to an end too soon.

"Kiss it." Laura said, guiding my cock towards Zoe. The lovely woman complied, and I felt her lips kiss the swollen head of my cock. Zoe then licked around the big mushroom helmet and kissed her way down and up the shaft.

"Take him into your mouth, Zoe." Laura commanded. My hand was gently caressing Zoe's back and I felt her nervousness, but she did open her mouth and slide her lips down my shaft until almost all of it was buried past her tongue and almost halfway down her throat.

"Yes, suction the air out of your mouth as you come back up." Laura said, teaching the other woman her special technique that she knew I loved. As I felt Zoe's mouth sucking back up my shaft, it felt like she was trying to suck my balls right out of my nutsack.

"Unnnnnh!" I groaned. The pleasure was immense. Soon, I was enjoying Zoe sucking my cock as Laura nestled down and began tonguing my balls, wetting them down as she kissed and sucked at them. Laura then told Zoe to swap places, and Laura sucked my cock as Zoe orally explored my balls.

Soon, both women were licking and tonguing up and down my shaft. I noted that they were beginning to kiss each other through my cock, and often they took time to kiss each other's mouths before servicing me again.

"Mmmm, my cock needs some attention, ladies." I groaned as they began engaging in a long, tongue-twining kiss. Zoe giggled as my wife asked "Is getting a double-decker blowjob not enough for you, stud?"

"Mmm, I'm loving it." I said. "And I want more."

Laura let Zoe begin sucking my cock and eased herself up to me. My wife and I shared a deep, wet kiss as Zoe's mouth flew up and down my cock. I broke the kiss.

"Easy, babe." I instructed Zoe. "Take your time, take it slow. We've got all night." Laura eased back down and they began taking turns again.

It wasn't too long before I felt my nut rising in my tightening ball sack. Laura told Zoe to finish me off, and to swallow my semen. Zoe's body tensed again, but as Laura jacked the base of my cock, Zoe kept her mouth securely on my cockhead. I gasped as I erupted, pleasure coursing through my loins as spurt after spurt of my hot man cream painted Zoe's mouth and throat.

"Mmmm, that was... really good." Zoe gasped as I finished. She drank some of her drink. "Mmm, your semen goes well with amaretto." Laura was cleaning me up, using her lips and tongue to lap up the remains of my cum that had seeped out of Zoe's mouth or dribbled out of my piss-slit as the last vestiges of my orgasm ran through me.

"Okay, Don," said Laura, "I think you've been well-serviced tonight. Zoe and I are headed to the guest bedroom to... talk... about things." Indeed, I had to go to bed alone, satisfied, while whatever Laura and Zoe 'talked' about in private remained just that: private, between them.

Part 5 - Friday Night Fights

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" the lovely redhead reporter practically screamed into her microphone at 7:00am, Friday November 14th. "Channel Two News has learned that Luisa Gomez, who was kidnapped by the criminals that robbed the Second National Bank two days ago, is in an induced coma as she recovers from severe injuries at University Hospital!"

As I listened to Bettina giving the report on the TV while drinking my coffee in the MCD room at Headquarters, I wondered how Bettina felt about reporting on Luisa Gomez. After all, Bettina Wurtzburg had endured a severe gang rape and even worse beating at the hands of my nephew Ned and his henchmen.

And that was possibly the reason Bettina didn't go into nearly as much detail as Priya Ajmani at KSTD would an hour later. Bettina merely said: "Miss Gomez was thrown out of the back of a moving van yesterday, and was nearly run over by traffic afterwards. Fortunately the car behind the van was able to stop, and its occupants rushed to help the badly injured woman. Miss Gomez was badly beaten and her hip was broken, but doctors believe she is out of life-threatening danger and that she will make a full recovery." Priya would give explicit details of the woman's rape and vaginal injuries, but that would be an hour later, after I put my Detectives to work so they wouldn't hear it. And that would be because of what was said now:

"That's easy for Bettina to say." said Detective Martin Nash derisively. "But what about the mental part of it? Does Bettina Wurtzburg have any idea what that poor girl went through for nearly a day?" He felt the eyes staring at him from the women in the room, and he looked around uncomprehendingly.

"Martin," I said, rescuing him, "you weren't here during the Arruzio-Burke murder case. If you read those files, you'll see that Bettina Wurtzburg knows all too well what Luisa Gomez endured, and then some. But I do understand your point. Ms. Gomez has a hard recovery in front of her."

"Uh... I'll check it out." Nash said, still uncomfortable. He went to his desk and began typing on his computer.

"I do wish something could be done for Miss Gomez." said Lt. Tanya Perlman. "Like what Dr. Eckhart's 'Vision' group did for Tommy and Candy that time."

To my surprise, I saw Cindy start, then blink hard. "Excuse me a moment." Cindy said, then left the room.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As dusk approached, most people in the Town were headed to their homes to begin their weekends of rest and relaxation. By way of contrast, the officers of the Vice Squad of the Town & County Police Department were just getting started. I was mostly listening in as Lt. Teresa Croyle instructed the four Vice Detectives, eight SWAT Team members, and fourteen uniformed officers. They were going to make a drug raid tonight.

"The intelligence is good, and we've confirmed it." I remember Teresa telling me a few hours before, with Detectives John 'Grubby' Paul and Christopher Purvis in the office with us. The information was that a large shipment of cocaine and heroin was going to be moved into the County, into a warehouse in the Warehouse District this night, brought in under the guise of food delivery trucks from the City.

"Who originally got wind of this?" I asked.

"Some of my contacts." said Grubby. "And then Sharples came in with the same information about fifteen minutes later, independently obtained."