Serlene and Zane Pt. 02

Story Info
Zane's company examines evidence; Zane pleases the ladies.
5.3k words
4.49
10.9k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mitchawa
mitchawa
250 Followers

Chapter Four

Information Gathering

Zane looked up at the heaving beasts of a pretty blond.

Her body trembled from her third orgasm in less than two hours. "Aren't you ever going to come?" Martha asked, coming down from her sexual high.

"I'm saving myself for a big one. You're a great fuck, and I want you to wait for me to fill you with my cum. While you're sitting on my summit, I have some questions for you. How did you get here from Poland and get a job with Serlene?"

She leaned forward rubbing her hands over his muscular chest. "I was in college in Warsaw, when I was recruited by a company who was looking for young college students who spoke English."

"How did they find out about you and your language ability?" Zane ran his hand smoothly under her breasts.

"I don't know, but when I was offered a job for a wealthy family in the US. It was an offer, I couldn't refuse although my life in Polland was good. My parents wanted me to stay, but finally, they agreed on the opportunities I would have in the US. were too good to miss." She sighed at Zane's touch and her squeezing his cock with her labia muscles.

"Where did you learn to do that?" Zane raised his hips and cock into her.

Martha smiled, "Being pretty and busty, I had many requests for sex. I remained a virgin until I was in high school when I was seduced by an engineering student at Warsaw University.

We went steady for a year, and I learned how to please a man, but only one man. You're only the second man whose talked himself into my panties."

"That's nice to know. Tell me about what you think about Serlene?"

"I liked her better before her husband died. After that, she became more dominate and tried to hide her sexual activities. Everyone in the house knew what was going on. Her sex life was the main topic of discussion among the help." She leaned backward with her hands on Zane's legs.

"How many partners did she have?" He pushed her knees backward and pulled them forward. He grinned as her pussy walls rubbed along his cock.

"I believe she had six young men who enjoyed her body. Several of them more than once." She hummed, "Mmmmm," at the stimulation of Zane's shaft.

"Does anyone know their names? He reached for her.

She rubbed her soft, smooth breast against Zane's chest. "I believe Parker knows who they were."

"Was Parker one of them?" He asked, running his hands along her sides.

"Oh no, Mrs. Van Heusen would never be intimate with someone in her employment. All of us are sub-human to her." She hummed again as she moved her tits from side to side of Zane's chest.

"Martha Sitko, I think we've rested long enough. Give me one of those succulent nipples?"

She smiled, "I thought you'd never ask," she lifted her right breast to his mouth.

Zane gently licked her teat: around and around, up and down, and from side to side.

She moaned, "Yes, yes, yes," as he moved from one nub to the other.

"Put you hand around my neck and stroke me with nice velvet cunt of yours."

Martha fell to his chest and moved along his length like a horizontal pogo stick.

Looking into a mirror, Zane watched her beautiful ass move forward and back, forward and back. He experienced the softness of her insides against his stone, hard cock using his hands on her hips to gradually increase the speed.

"Oh god, oh god, I'm coming. Fuck me, fuck me.!"

Zane raised on his shoulders and thrust into her over and over until he felt her body go rigid, her pussy muscles tighten, and he heard her slightly accented English groan, "Ooooah," as she climaxed. He rolled them onto her back, rose on his hands, and continued his onslaught of her pussy. Using his hands to steady his upper body, he pounded into her with passion

Martha cried, "Oooooh." having an orgasm from his unceasing ramming.

Her lovely face, her climax and her hefty breasts bouncing back and forth and up and down brought a smile to Zane's face knowing he was giving her pleasure.

He rolled them onto their sides, never losing contact, and by holding one of her legs in the air, he unceasing stroked her. In and out, in and out, he repeatedly rammed his solidity into her wet elasticity, and lightly pinched her nipple.

"Zane, Zane, you've got to stop. I can't take anymore." Martha moaned.

"Just another minute." He smiled, rolled onto his back, took hold of her shoulders and drilled her heaven with all his masculine power until he fired round after round of cum deep into her cunt. He groaned, "Aaaaugh!"

Martha came right after he did with another moan, "Oooooagh, moja cipka tak oddzielone lub tak pełne." (i.e, ...never has my pussy been so separated or so full.)

* * *

Zane sped down the interstate in his all black outfit. As he slowed to turn onto State Street, he heard and saw automatic weapons fire stick the road in front of him, he jammed on the brakes, mmade a u-turn, and rode back up the ram against incoming traffic. A black Buick was about to turn onto the ramp, it stopped, and a machine gun appeared in the window opposite the driver. Zane put his bike on the roadway, drew his Colt 45 firing at the car and weapon. The weapon dropped, and the car stopped. Zane righted his bike and drove by the Buick noticing both the driver and gunman had been hit. Good shooting he thought. He turned left going to the next intersection and turned left again. He saw another black Buick speeding away from a position from which the original shots may have been fired. He drove fast enough to read the license plate: SAUL143, Georgia. He made a U-turn and returned to his office garage.

"Zane, how did your bike banged up?" Anthony, the chief machine asked looking at the scrapes.

"I was ambushed and had to put it down. Have it fixed ASAP, I'll send details after I get to my office." He hurried to the elevator using the phone to call Samatha. "Samantha, be in my office with your clothes on when I get there."

He walked into the office shedding his leather jacket. "Sam send this memo to the entire staff." He dictated the shooting incident to her. "Call the garage and have all our cars and employees cars checked for tracking devices. Contact the heads of the security details and have them in my office in fifteen minutes. Also, get ahold of JT.'s. replacement and have him here in thirty. I'm going to take a shower."294

* * *

Larry Huffman and Earl Brown were waiting for him as he entered his office.

"Zane, are you alright?" Earl asked, standing along with Larry.

He smiled, Only an adrenaline rush and a scraped bike. I'm alright, thanks for asking."

"Larry, give me the scoop on security for the Van Heusen properties?"

"I hate to tell you this, but some of the sites are isolated from the main complex and would be difficult to security. The main building can be fairly well secured, but to do so properly would take a more manpower," Larry said, handing a set of maps to Zane.

After quickly surveying the maps, he said, "Put one man on each of the isolated buildings and do the best you can with the main campus. Have all executives cars checked for tracking devices? Do you have other issues?"

"I'd like to know how long you think security will be necessary?"

"Good question Larry, but I don't have an answer. If we can keep everyone and everything safe, it will depend on upon how valid our murder theory is? If the theory is correct, it may be only several weeks. Without, being able to implicate Saul and his associates, it might take a long time."

"I was afraid you might say that," Larry said.

"Earl, what about the house?" Zane leaned back into his chair.

"The house was in good shape as it was, but with this threat, we've installed more lights and two men to be on guard 24-7."

"Great, I'm glad to hear that. What about Mrs.Van Heusen?"

"That's a completely different story. If she stays on the property, there should be no problem, but if she travels a bodyguard and/or tail will be required."

"A tail won't be good enough, so have two of our two most sophisticated associates be assigned as bodyguards. More than likely, she'll want to leave the house between ten in the morning, and possible throughout the evening. Anytime she leaves the premises, she should have a bodyguard. Check with Parker, to see if she have regularly scheduled events?"

"I'll do that immediately," Earl said.

Good, thank you, gentlemen, you have your assignments. I'll be in contact with you tomorrow. Samatha, send in JTs. Replacement," Zane yelled.

A tall, thin man followed Samatha into the office.

"Mr. Zane, this is Hans Frederick."

The two men shook hands.

Zane told him to sit down and allowed Samatha to leave. "Hans, how is JT. doing?" Your JT.'s right-hand man and I assume you, and he have been in close contact even though he is out of action for a few more days."

"Yes, sir," Hans crossed his legs at the knee.

"What do you have for me?"Zane leaned forward on his desk.

"The police files and records indicate it was an accident, and they've ruled it an accident and closed the file. However, the accident makes no sense, because it occurred on a straight road in broad daylight. The car went off the road and struck a bridge abutment. He died instantly."

"How was it murder, then?"

"There is no clear evidence, but there were no skid marks at the scene of the accident. No sane man would deliberately drive into a bridge?"

"That's logical but what have you and JT. hypothesized?"

"We think there are two possibilities: one, Mr. Van Heusen was given a drug that produced sleepiness and made him fall unconscious and drive into the bridge, or there was a film of some sort over the windshield that caused him to lose sight of the road."

"Why, wasn't there evidence of a drug in his blood or the remains of the film?"

"We believe one or both of these methods were crafted to self-destruct at the time of the accident."

Zane drummed his fingers on his desk. He looked up at Hans, "That means it was an inside job."

"Exactly, that's what we think," Hans leaned forward putting his hands on his knees. "We think it was someone in the house, and Parker is the main suspect although the Mrs. can't be ruled out."

Zane sat up straight. "Okay, check on Parker's background from the time he was born, his family, his friends, his phone calls, his financial records, and anything else you can examine. Oh, I almost forgot. A car, I think was involved in my ambush had a Georgia license tag that read, SAUL143. Check that out. Thank you, Hans I believe this investigation is in good hands with you and JT. Keep me in the loop."

As soon as Hans left, Samantha came into the office removing her blouse.

"Sorry, Sam, I don't have time to enjoy your body today. I have some serious issues I have to deal with."

Samathana laughed. "You mean Serlene Van Heusen don't you?"

"Don't be a wise-ass Sam."

Chapter Five

Sexual Domination

Zane entered the Van Heusen property after passing through security. He was pleased how well the safety plan had been put to work. His bike was taken by the parking attendant, and he met Parker at the door.

"I'm sorry Mr. Zane since you don't have an appointment, and Mrs. Van Heusen is entertaining her bridge club at the moment," Parker said, diplomatically.

"How much longer is the group going to play?"

"I would estimate another half and hour to an hour."

"That's fine, that will give us some time to talk." Zane looked a surprised Parker.

"Sir, what is it, we have to talk about?"

"It is my understanding that as Mrs. Van Heusen's personal secretary that you have the records of those who have visited her.

"Yes, that's true," Parker said, in his sophisticated manner.

"I would like to see the record of her visitors for the past month," Zane look was one of determinataion.

"I'm afraid, I can't give you those personal records without Mrs. Van Heusen permission." He took a set back as though to close the door.

Zane stepped into the doorway. You won't show me the records that might prove that your not the prime suspect in the murder of Mr. Van Heusen?" Zane stared deep into the frightened eyes of Parker.

"Murder, Sir? The investigation showed that his death was an accident," Parker said.

"I don't believe the report, and right now you are the most likely suspect. Now can I see the list?" Zane stepped closer to him.

Parker hesitated, Give me a few minutes to fetch the schedule book." He turned and walked away.

Just then, the doors to the parlor opened, and a gaggle of cackling females emerged followed by Serlene.

The stopped talking when they saw the tall, muscular black man dressed in all black clothing.

"Zane, I wasn't expecting you. Ladies this is the detective I've hired to protect me and my property. Zane, these ladies are members of my bridge club." Serlene said as though this unexpected meeting was an ordinary event.

"Ladies, it is my honor and privilege to meet so many beautiful and well-dressed ladies all at the same time." He smiled his sexiest smile.

Each of the seven women shook his hand and told him how pleased they were to meet Serlene's private bodyguard.

They were hearded out of the foyer door and onto the porch by Serlene, who said, "I'll see Y'all next month," as she closed the door. Serlene jumped into his arms saying, "I've wanted to see you lover boy." She led him to the parlor.

Pardon me Mrs. Van Heusen, but I have the information requested my Mr. Zane." Parker looked several shades lighter than normal.

"Thank you, Parker, you can leave the information on the table by the door," Zane said

Serlene nodded to Parker and dragged Zane into the room.

* * *

"Where have you been for the last three days" A horny lady can only go so long without a good fuck." Serlene tugged at the belt of his jeans.

"I've been working for you." He removed his shirt.

"I need you working in me, not for me." She fished his rigid cock from his BVDs, kissed it, and took the head into her mouth.

Zane pulled her blouse to her neck, unfastened her bra, taking her breasts into his hands. He fondled, pulled, and rubbed her breasts and nipples until they were hard.

Serlene's lips were tight around his shaft as she bobbed up and down

With his hands on his hips, and watching her red hair flying up and down and around his dick, he moved his hips in sync with her mouth dipping over and over again. She was bringing him closer and closer to his point of no return." I'm going to come fairly soon." He placed his hands on her head. He'd didn't want a blowjob. He wanted to ravage and dominate her. He pulled out of her mouth, picked her up carrying her to the couch and laying her down.

"What are you doing? I wanted to suck you off." She whined.

He pushed her back on the couch, lifted her skirt, pulled her panties to the side, and plunged his face into her pussy. He worked through her moist jungle savannah of red hair to her light pink flesh of her flowered pedal. His tongue was a machete cutting through her outer and inner lips to the depths of her inner walls. Swirling his head in one direction and then the other, her lathered her pit with his tongue.

She raised her legs high and wide and whimpered softly, "Oh, oh, oh, how can you do that to me?"

His hands went around her legs to take a hold of her tits and twist her teats. At the same time, he licked her sweet spot over and over.

Serlene's body stiffened as contraction within her core gushed over her, and she sighed louder, "Ya, ya, ya, don't stop, don't stop," as her breathing became labored.

Zane stood pulling her to her shoulders placing a finger into her swamp searching for her G-spot, and sucking her clit into his mouth. She went ballistic as the finger on her G-spot and her clit being sucked sent her over the edge. Trying to get away from the overload of stimulation, she wiggled from side to side and bucked her hips up and down. Unable to escape the rushing contractions coursing from her core she climaxed with a groan, "Aaaaaaagh, aaaaaaaagh. Aaaaaaaagh!

As she writhed in pleasure, Zane picked her up, removed her clothes, leaned her over the arm of the couch, spread her legs with his knee, and plunged his long, thick, black cock into her weeping cataract.

She screamed, "Oooooooogh, oooooooogh, oooooooogh!"

Holding her hips, he ground the head of his cock at the bottom of her tube. He added his weight to his cock separating her even farther.

Crying, she tried to wiggle under the incursion into her pussy and the weight of his body pushing his shaft deeper, but she was unable to escape the incredible pleasure of the hot rod doing a wheelie at the bottom of her drag strip. Her crying continued as Zane's cock plunged its full length into her over and over.

He didn't stop. Complete dominate of this woman was what he wanted. She would never experience fucking the same by the time he was done, and he was a long way from finished. He stopped long enough to lift her from the couch and holding her by the ass he raised and dropped her on his massive baton. Over and over again, she was impaled by the magic of his strength and size.

She was in an almost constant state of sexual bliss as she was elevated and released on the best joystick she'd ever ridden. She howled, "woooooooow eeeeeeee" as the volcano she was riding erupted and hot molten lava poured deep into her overwhelmed vagina. She didn't remember being laid on the couch and covered as she slept the Rem sleep of those who have experienced sexual ecstasy.

Chapter Six

Martha

Zane told Parker to send Martha and another female into the parlor. He picked up the ledger Parker had placed on the table by the door. "Thanks for the information. I'll be back to you with this information. His bike was ready for him, and he rode to his office in a meandering route. On the way, he called Samatha and told her to be in his office when he got there because he had lots of information that needed inspecting.

He roared into the garage, thanked the pit crew for their good work, and took the elevator to the top floor and his office.

Samantha was waiting. She gave him a hug and a kiss, "What's up?"

"I have these records. They contain the names of all the guests who have visited Serlene since her husband died. Create a list of all male visitors and have them checked. I want to know if any of them have a connection with Saul Bellinger or the Mafia? I want to know as soon as possible. Get some help and see what you can have for me by tomorrow."

Zane pulled out the file on Charles Van Heusen's death. He went over it carefully and read in one of the witnesses remarks that the car was weaving back and forth before it ran into the bridge. Why would a man in good health begin to drive in that fashion? Was it a drug that would not remain in the blood system after death, or was there some type of device that caused Charles to be unable to see where he was driving. A device that would disintegrate after a short period of time?

The phone rang, it was Hans.

"Hello Hans, how's the investigation going?"

"I think, I've found some evidence that may explain why the accident happened." He was excited.

"Good, what is it?"

"Mr. Van Heusen always took a cup of coffee with him while driving to his office. There's a drug, GHB, common in Germany and seen in increasing numbers in this country. It causes sleepiness and dissipates from the blood within eight hours and from urine in twelve hours. It's possible that the official testing for this drug may have been too late to discover the presence of the drug.

"Hans, you're a miracle worker, but while we may know the cause of the accident, there's still no physical evidence to prove he was drugged."

"Your correct Zane, but now that we probably know the cause, we have to find some way of finding out who administered the drug."

mitchawa
mitchawa
250 Followers
12