Serpent's Charm Ch. 02

Story Info
Emma risks being totally ensnared—mind, body and soul.
3.7k words
4.78
21.2k
27

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There we go," Celeste cooed, her seven forked tongues tickling Emma's ear. "Niiiiice and sssssoft and cozy."

"Yesss..." Emma whimpered, squirming eagerly as the coils rose up her ankles, entwining around and between her thighs and up her whole body—so, so, so smooth, so warm, vibrating and pulsing with a sinful force that made the jungle witch's muscles turn into jelly. "Y-Yes, Celeste!"

Celeste's eyes held her even more captive than the coils—beautiful, gorgeous spellbinding spirals that were wrapping her silly mind up even more snug and cozy than her curvy, luscious, sensitive body.

They were her whole world now, beautiful green-and-gold-and-blue rippling orbs that Emma could somehow sense her own eyes had begun to mirror. Her mouth hung wide open, and she was positively drooling with stupid, mindless, obedient, submissive bliss as the serpent's coils massaged her ass.

Emma Rose had ventured into these strange jungles to catch her prey—a lovely redheaded sorceress named Vivi. Vivi was infamous for playing the bimbo to lull her prey in, but it appeared she had played her role a little too well when she'd run into Celeste. Just a few paces away, panting and crimson-faced, the would-be seductress still lay limp, eyes still filled with Celeste's lovely, addictive spirals.

Not that Emma could blame her. She beamed insensibly into the lovely swirls, nodding along with Celeste's every sweet word. Who could resist this majestic, intoxicating being of pure, indulgent lust? Who would ever want to?

Emma wanted to be even better than Vivi. Even more eager. Her breath caught as she imagined pleading and squealing even more sweetly, obeying Celeste's every word, every wish, every whim. A whimper slipped from her quivering lips as she imagined being made just as dumb. Just as horny. Just as helplessly submissive.

Emma was normally plagued with mixed feelings when it came to lamias, an ambivalence that extended to coil fiends. Ever since she was a child and had seen a dire jungle hare caught by a boa constrictor, Emma had feared snakes intensely. While the other children in the commune had learned to hunt or fish or scavenge, Emma had focused on the trades that let her stay safely indoors—smelting, tinkering, and finally her apprenticeship to Grasshopper Witch.

But even safe in her bed, her nightmares had been haunted by snake eyes, forked tongues, long fangs and squeezing coils. She had learned magic that taught her to spring and leap, to render vast distances to little hops and skips, to react with the speed of a startled rabbit or spooked leafhopper, and she'd told herself she was learning all of this to help her in battle. Still, a part of her had always thought she would use it to escape the clutches of some fearsome anaconda or viper. Try as she had to overcome her fear, it had lingered with her. As inescapable as the coils.

But as Emma had grown older, and become a fully-fledged witch in her own right, something had changed. Her efforts to overcome her fear led her to acquire a witch's tool called the Serpent's Box, an enchanted music box filled with serpentine spirits.

The spirits had enchanted her. They had delighted her. They had terrified her. Fear had coiled around desire. Desire had coiled around fear. She had gotten rid of the Box two days later. But it had only taken two days to introduce her to the concept of the lamia.

She had begun to have... different dreams, dreams filled with a newfound, delicious passion. Something about it—about them—was irresistible to her. The thought of being wrapped up tight, of staring into those terrifying, forbidden eyes...

Her fears had only heightened as she'd tried to curb the perverted thoughts. Her desire had only grown more intense as she'd tried to break her fear. Her affiliation to the Nameless Rabbit Spirit had not helped, of course—a spirit instilled with an utter terror for the predators of rabbits, including snakes. Unfortunate. But the powers it had offered—protection from virtually all mind control—had been too good to pass up. At the time, she'd been moving on from commune witchery and taking on the role of bounty hunter, and any edge in battle was critical in her new line of work.

In her early twenties, she'd met Limini, a fellow bounty hunter, who had suggested trying to face her fear subtly. That was when she'd gotten the jewelry, the tattoos.

The tattoos Celeste's delicate fingertips were now tracing over.

"Sssoooo pretty," Celeste whispered, kissing Emma's cheek with surprising tenderness. "Are thessse for me, jungle girl?"

Emma wriggled and giggled. She was rising into the air, wiggling helplessly, as the fingertips followed her ornate green serpent tattoo down, down, right to the small of her back, to the very tip where the tattoo was meant to guide the eye to Emma's plump bubble butt.

The coils grew tighter, forming a cozy sort of 'seat' for her as they wrapped around her ass and squeezed and squished and massaged every muscle in her toned legs to a totally relaxed limpness. She quivered with bliss.

Seeing that Emma was quite beyond cogent response, Celeste leaned in close, positively flooding Emma's vision with pretty, pretty spirals. "It ssseemsss thatsssomeone," she teased, smirking, "might be a little bit obsssessssed with sssnakesss."

The eyes drew Emma deeper. Deeper. Emma's wriggling slowed and finally slipped away entirely as she stared into the eyes. She was so, so helpless, and a whimper escaped her as she felt the tip of the tail sliding almost mischievously between her asscheeks, felt the warm, pulsating coils wrapping comfortingly around her waist. So tight. So safe. "Y-Yes," she whispered, drooling a little. Even that one word was barely a gasp.

As Celeste's endless coils wrapped around Emma's arms, she vaguely noticed her spear resting on the ground nearby. She barely noticed it, barely remembered she'd ever had a spear. All she could see were the eyes. All she could remember were the eyes. All she could feel was the nice, relaxing, brain-melting massage. The tail's tip flicking wickedly, stroking, teasing her, as the coil-seat spread her thighs wider and wider...

"Sssso sssimple," Celeste hissed, and her forked tongues tickled Emma's cheek. They were rising higher, higher, and Emma was dimly conscious of just how utterly helpless she now was.

How helpless Emma Rose had allowed Celeste to make her.

Her charms were gone. Her weapon was gone. Her clothes were gone, she numbly noted, as her top was plucked off of her, her breasts bouncing free for only a moment, before being squeezed between some especially thick coils, kneading and petting and filling Emma with even more unbearable pleasure.

She was wrapped up up to her neck, and all she could do was wriggle and whimper and nod and stare and obey.

And it felt so, so... so... good...

"Ssso easssy to ssseduce you," Celeste teased, stroking Emma's hair. Emma Rose whined as she felt the tail tip prodding her. She wanted it. She wanted to be fucked, to be filled. She wanted more pleasure, more playing, more helplessness.

And Emma's heart raced as she wondered if she was going to be made to want whatever Celeste wanted of her.

Celeste's soft, delicate hand grazed over her ass, and she whimpered, realizing that only her face, tits and ass were exposed. Exposed for Celeste to play with. Just to be certain, she did her best to thrust out her breasts and ass further, pushing in to the tight pressure while ensuring Celeste had better access to the assets of Emma's that she most desired.

"Ssssuuuch an easy ssslut," the coil fiend purred, and Emma gasped as she felt the tail's tip slip inside her. She was sotight and oh gods it felt so good

"Yes!" she whined. "Slut! I'm y-your..." Her world swam as the spirals kept pouring in, polluting her mind with flashing colors, overwhelming her senses. "... your... empty... sluuuutty..."

She felt dizzy as the world flipped on its head. Dimly, she realized she was now upside-down, staring down into Celeste's beautiful, beautiful eyes. The tail slipped out of her. Celeste smirked. "Sssslave?" she offered.

The world was spinning. Emma Rose's thoughts slushed and sloshed around as she dangled in Celeste's comforting grasp. Emma felt herself smiling back stupidly. "Slave," she slurred."Slutty... slave..."

"My sssweet little pet." Celeste patted her cheek as the coils wrapped around Emma's neck. "My toy."

"Toy," Emma whispered.

Celeste kissed her. Emma lost herself in the seven tongues, in the brilliant glowing swirly eyes, in the passion of surrender. She moaned and wiggled. Totally helpless. Totally safe.

Celeste pulled back, giggling. Emma stared after her hazily, drunk on the vision of angelic beauty before her. Celeste was positively radiant.

"Sssooo sssubmissssive!!" the coil fiend cooed. Her words were like poisonous honey being trickled slowly over Emma, submerging her in praise. And Emma couldn't breathe.

Emma nodded dazedly. Yes. She was a good toy. A submissive, slutty toy. Lips quivering, she tried to speak...

Celeste put a finger to her lips. "Now, I was going to ussse you asss bait for Limini..." She giggled. "...but I think you might be even sssweeter andsssexier than her!" She tutted, shaking her head. "Oh, the dilemma."

Limini giggled and nodded. Yes. She was so sweet. So sexy. Such a lovely piece of bait. Even... even...

Emma managed a vague frown as the words sank in. Not at being called sexier than Limini—that praise made her wriggle and squirm with pleasure. No, at the thought of being used as... bait. That cut through the delectable surrender.

It sounded humiliating. It sounded hot.

But it also... sounded... bad? Limini was her friend. Kind of. Sometimes. Limini was a rival, yes, but she was also so... She bit her lip. So cute. So easy to play with. And they had some kind of... of deal, didn't they? Rules. Rules were almost like friendship.

She struggled for a long time to find her voice, soft, weak, almost kittenish. "L-Limini? But... but, um..."

"Feels ssssooooo good," Celeste purred, as the coils' massage intensified. She smirked, as if determined to stroke the thoughts from Limini's heavy, dizzy head.

Emma Rose's lips parted, and unable to help herself, even knowing that Celeste was trying to overwhelm her and keep her from objecting, she moaned with pleasure. She swung helplessly, hopelessly in midair as the pulsating scales ran between her thighs, over her exposed, sensitive nipples, stroked and rubbed and massaged her every taut muscle to the point of total submission.

It felt so easy. So irresistible. So... so...

"So... good..." Emma whispered, unable to help but echo the words. She felt so good, so fuzzy and warm and taken care of...

"Sssoooo good to obey," Celeste said sweetly, silkily, stroking Emma's hair.

"S-So... gooooood..." The spirals pulled the words from Emma's plump lips without her even having to think. "... to... obey..."

The eyes swirled with color. "You will be a good girl."

Emma whimpered. "I... will be a good girl..."

Celeste's voice was like silk. Her eyes pulled Emma deeper and deeper as her coils stroked along her dripping pussy, in time with her words. "A good... obedient... brainlesssss... ssssexy..."

Emma tried to fight. She tried to bite her tongue, bite her lip.She felt the coils loosen, confusing her a little, as she found herself being settled down atop the tail's tip.

She lay face-down on the tail, arms and legs hanging limply over the sides.

But the eyes still held her, and if she'd had any strength left in her soothed, relaxed, massaged-to-total-weakness body, she would have squirmed at the tip's playful probing. Her little asshole couldn't... she couldn't...

Celeste leaned in close—so close that her lips brushed Emma's—and hissed, "...sssssssslut."

Emma Rose moaned and trembled as the tip started playing with her asshole. She was so sensitive, and so helpless to escape.

But so, so safe.

Celeste pulled back, and briefly, Emma was confused—where were the spirals going?

Then Celeste's fingertips took her by the chin and encouraged her to rest totally limp against the serpent tail. The hot, vibrant red scales beneath her made her whole body buzz with excitement. She squirmed as best she could at the unfamiliar but exquisite delights coming from behind her.

And stared helplessly down at the rest of the serpent's coils as they accordioned beneath her—coil after coil draped on the other.

A waiting cocoon.

She moaned and whined, pleading without words for mercy as she began to slide down the coils. As she did, the spiraling coils undulated, writhed, filling her vision with a new kind of swirl. She couldn't help but stare in wonder, even as the tip slipped back out and patted her luscious behind almost fondly—as the vibrant coils beneath her body stroked ever-so-wickedly against her nipples and between her legs.

It felt so good. But it teased her. She wanted more, Emma realized, drooling as she descended into the coils, descended into a tighter coil prison than ever before. She wanted more. She needed more.

Her pussy was positively dripping as she slipped all the way into the cocoon, and the coils tightened,and once again she dangled and stared down, dumber and more entranced than ever, into her seductress's beautiful, shimmering, swirling green eyes.

"You will be a good girl," Celeste cooed, as the coils massaged Emma tightly, lovingly.

"I..." Emma sank into the spirals. Kept sinking. Down, down, down, as the coils stroked away her thoughts, her worries, her resistance.

"A good,obedient, sssexy toy," Celeste purred. The coils stroked over Emma's asscheeks with special, indulgent care, as if determined to make sure thatthis part of her, above all else, would be massaged into total, relaxed, sleepy helplessness.

"B-But I..." Emma trembled and moaned as the coils seemed to stroke and squeeze every last drop of stress from her once-taut body. "I cannot... ohhh..."

"Ssso hard to be anythingelssse."

"Nn..." The coils looped tighter around her. Undulated. Squeezed.

"Sssoooo... eeeasy..." Celeste's eyes spiraled endlessly. "... to... sssink..."

"Easy," Emma cooed, too sleepy and limp to even squirm, helpless to do anything but let Celeste stroke and massage her into dreamy bliss. "I... b-but..."

"Ssshh." The coils massaged Emma's big, soft, sensitive breasts. Everything about Emma was sensitive now. Everything about her felt soft. Soft and weak and helpless. Her muscles had been rendered as weak and docile as a kitten's, and the once-strong witch now felt totally, utterly relaxed. "Lisssten. Obey. Be mine."

"Ooh... uh-huh..." Emma could feel the tip of the tail under her chin, making her nod. She smiled dreamily, a big, dazed smile, utterly lost in the spiraling eyes. Her mind was as wrapped up in spirals as her body was wrapped up in coils. "Y-Yours..."

Slowly, Celeste's coils started to move Emma again, and Emma dizzily realized they were lowering her to the grass. She saw her spear nearby, but that sight just made her giggle as the coils rolled over her body, keeping her nice and limp and brainless with pleasure, playing with her plump, sensitive ass, sliding ever-so-gently against her moist pussy lips...

Celeste giggled and leaned in close. "Sssoooo..." She kissed Emma on the lips. Emma moaned and mindlessly, blissfully accepted the kiss, loving how this made the eyes move even closer to her, drowning her in greens and blues and golds. The seven forked tongues toyed with Emma's own, and Emma was drooling when Celeste pulled back at last. "... you're going to be a gooood girl, aren't you?"

"Yes," Emma whimpered, smiling brainlessly into the eyes. "Yes. Yes, Celeste. Please."

Celeste beamed. "And you'll help me bring sssweet little Limini to us?" she cooed.

Emma Rose hesitated.

She bit her lip.

"Oh." Celeste raised an eyebrow. She didn't seem worried or upset, though. If anything, she seemed delighted. That almost scared Emma more. "Is my sssilly girl... ssstill.. resisssting?"

Emma shook her head weakly. Her bit lip gave way to an open-mouthed moan as the coils stroked and massaged her, smothering her with unbearable pleasure.

"Look down, my sssweet Emma."

Emma looked down—or rather, the tip of the tail stopped holding her chin up, and her head lolled down, as limp as the rest of her.

And she found she was staring into her own reflection.

They had moved over a pool of water, its sparkling surface a perfect reflection of the world above. And Emma Rose saw herself.

She was totally bound in coils—from neck to toe, with only her ass, breasts and face still exposed. Her plump lips were parted, her cheeks flushed bright pink. Her breasts were being smooshed and played with, so soft, so sensitive. And Celeste, she could vaguely see, was circling behind her for some reason.

But she was immediately lost in the eyes. Such beautiful... beautiful eyes. Such pretty, simmering, swirling colors.

Emma's eyes were a perfect mirror of Celeste's now. She was totally, utterly hypnotized, and she whimpered at the gorgeous sight.

She looked so sexy. So happy. So... so...

... safe.

And then she felt something prodding her dripping pussy, and she watched her eyes widen.

"You are going to be a good girl," Celeste purred, as her powerful demonic cock slowly teased Emma's entrance. "Aren't you?"

Emma stared helplessly into the eyes and watched herself tremble, watched her breasts flush with color as arousal began to rise in her. The pulsating, vibrant coils, the endless teasing and playing and massaging, the submission, the delicious surrender, the intoxicating helplessness... and now something sinfully powerful was preparing to enter her.

To fill her.

To fuck herbrains out.

"Yessss," she slurred, using the last of her strength to wriggle needily. "Y-Yes, please..."

The cock gave her another prod, eliciting a whimper. "My good, obedient, lovely little toy."

"Unh. Uh-uh!" she stared into the spirals, feeling the last sparks of resistance starting to die—somehow knowing that she was saying something she couldn't take back, and knowing she'd never want to take it back.

"And you'll give me Limini?" Celeste cooed.

Emma whined. "Yes, yes, please, please..."

"You will betray her for me, Emma Rose?"

Emma swallowed, staring into the swirls.

She hesitated only a half-second.

But that was enough.

The demonic cock slid inside her without warning. Instantly, powerful, breathtaking pleasure surged within Emma, and she gasped. "Oh! Oh, I—oh!!"

"Wouldn't it be wonderful," Celeste purred, as the coils began massaging tighter, as she slid slowly in and out, in and out, "to have Limini here to share?"

"Yes," she whimpered, crying out with every thrust. "Yes! Yes!"

"She can play with you," Celeste teased, "and kissss you... lick you..."

"Uh-huh!" Emma nodded helplessly, watching herself rock back and forth with the thrusts, her cries growing louder. "Yes, I'll—I'll help—"

"You will be good."

"Yes!" Ema cried. Celeste started speeding up the thrusts, and she could barely speak as unspeakale pleasure coursed through her helplessly bound body. "Y-Yes, oh, yes—be g-g-gooood..."

12