Serpent's Charm Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Celeste giggled. She sped up, and soon Emma's cries were wails of bliss. "You... will... obey..."

Obey. The mere word sent Emma into ecstasy as she let Celeste pound into her, slurring her agreement... she was close, close, so close to coming...

And just as Emma was on the precipice, she felt Celeste stroke her cheek, and forked tnues tickled her ear as the demoness whispered, "And what elssse will you do for me, pet?"

Emma panted. "I'll.. I'll..." She let the sprials take over. Let every other thought drip away from her, get fucked away from her, sink into the spirals and leave for good. The words, high-pitched and breathless, spilled from her in an instant. "Oh, p-please... please let me s-seduce Limini for you, Mistress!"

"Really?" In. Out. In. Out. "Are you ssssure?"

"Yes!" Emma nodded eagerly, finding some vestige of energy being poured into her. "Oh, yes!" She giggled. "L-Let me... make her... ours..."

And Celeste pounded into her once more, and Emma came. She came, squealing and writhing, overwhelmed by pure, sinful pleasure. She felt Celeste coming, too, felt demonic essence filling her, felt her own soul quail—and then promptly give in to unending bliss as the poison worked its way through her.

Emma Rose squirmed and rocked her hips, gasping for breath as the pleasure took all semblance of dignity from her. Her eyes, wide and swirling, at last squeezed shut from sheer delight

At long last, her cries gave way to moans, and then to sighs, as she went totally, finally, completely limp in Celeste's arms. She felt the demoness kissing her neck as she faded utterly into the coil fiend's embrace.

"Mine," Celeste purred, as the coils wrapped tighter and tighter around Emma, totally sealing her in with the demoness. "She will be mine. Jussst like you."

Emma nodded desperately, utterly craving her own surrender, pathetically pleading for her own corruption. She was Celeste's. She was Celeste's slutty slave now, and she wanted more. It was like every single facet of Emma's soul was being melted away, fucked out of her, until only one aspect of Emma remained:

Want.

She wanted it. She nodded, writhed and wriggled, whining and trying to encourage Celeste to wrap her up tighter, to fuck her harder. She wanted this. It was not her place to question her Mistress' will, only to beg for more like the dumb, slutty, obedient bimbo she was, to beg for her Mistress' indulgence.

She couldn't stop thinking about how humiliating and hot it was going to be to be bait. That was what a silly rabbit like her deserved, she thought, giggling weakly. And she was so excited for Limini to get to feel this safe and secure and slutty, too. So excited to have another playmate, another slut to toy with. She couldn't wait.

Emma felt pure desire take over, and she relished the feeling of the rest of her soul fading into the demoness's grasp. She didn't mind one bit.

She knew Celeste would take good care of it.

TO BE CONTINUED...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Nicole's Note: Thanks so much for reading, and thanks to the lovely who commissioned this story! I hope everyone is staying safe and staying home as much as possible right now. Let's beat this virus! <3

12