Serpent's Charm Ch. 03

Story Info
Limini is tempted into toying with the bimbified witch.
4.7k words
4.55
12.5k
23
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There we go," Limini purred, as the berrymaids squirmed in each other's arms. "Ain't that better, sugar?"

Lilikoi whined as her fellow dryads planted kiss after kiss on her big, sensitized breasts. One guavamaid clung to each side of her, plump lips fastened to her nipples and suckling greedily—brainwashing themselves with her nectar, and her with their pleasure.

She stared up at Limini desperately, her eyes pleading for mercy... and for more.

Limini bent over and patted the once-dominant shortstack's pretty magenta hair. "Good girl," she cooed. "It was sweet as punch of you all to keep me company, girls, but I'm afraid I've got a bounty to win."

"W-Wait!" Lilikoi cried, trying to reach after Limini as Limini turned to leave—only for her own fellow dryads to grab her hand and guide it to groping and fondling her own tits. They giggled at how easily she assented.

Limini glanced back and giggled. These dryads had held her absolutely helpless, she had to admit. She hadn't expected Emma to play such a dirty trick. But Limini was always prepared—and dryads were easy once you knew what they wanted.

"Don't worry, sugarplum," she chirped. "Maybe I'll be back to play with y'all once I've got my wayward babes in tow."

And she left the dryads squealing in brainwashed bliss. It was well past time to find her two targets—and Emma, who she had no doubt was alreadywell in over her head.

I tried to warn you, Emma, she thought ruefully, shaking her head. I hope you're holding up.

~ ~ ~ ~

Like Emma, Limini had come here to hunt down the red-haired enchantress Vivi of the Candied Lips—an infamously gorgeous bimbo of a sorceress. At least, that had been her original goal. Vivi had made a lot of trouble down south, and the bounties had climbed to what most hunters of Limini's and Emma's caliber considered 'worth the risk'.

But on the way here, Limini had heard familiar rumors. Rumors of local mages and patreon fey being captivated and lured into the shadows, never to be seen again. Rumors of barmaids and stablemaids and shepherdesses turning up with spirals in their eyes. Rumors of forked tongues and hissed invitations that could not be refused. Limini personally had encountered a rather breathtakingly... breathtaken holstaur who couldn't stop whispering her devotion to her seductress.

Celeste was here. Limini's eyes narrowed as she stalked through the jungle, following Emma's familiar trail. Celeste, the coil fiend who had captured and humiliated Limini before, who had... nearly dominated her completely, was in the Northern Jungles.

Limini had only escaped by luck, whim, and the intervention of a former employer and some of Limini's most convoluted contingencies. It had taken her days to recover some semblance of wits and will, and Limini usually prided herself on bouncing back quickly from the control of others. Anyone else, without Limini's range of clever planning and careful positioning, would have been lost for sure. Possibly for good.

Since then, though, Limini had done her research. She smiled grimly, twirling her finger around the invisible forces surrounding her. Coil fiends were among the most dangerous of demons—succubi-like beings whose very embrace could melt one's will away in seconds, whose coils melted all strength and whose eyes reduced all thought to slutty goop.

Once again, Limini had an anti-eyes ward—a clever bit of illusion work that turned all eyes she looked at into blank, featureless white void. She was ready to activate it at the first sign of trouble. It wasn't a good ward to have up all the time, especially as an enchantress—she needed to be able to see people's eyes to gauge their weaknesses—but she'd learned her lesson from last time.

This time, she wasn't relying on a pendant that Celeste could simply pluck away from her.

She blushed at the embarrassing memory.

No. This time it was pure self-worked magic, a spell that only a mage could work out how to undo. She wasn't going to let Celeste render her so... so vulnerable this time.

Of course, Celeste hadn't originally captivated her with the eyes. But Limini was also ready with another precaution. As if testing the wind, Limini licked her finger and raised it to the wind. The finger buzzed with static.

Limini had spelled herself with a special trigger. Once she said the command word, her magic would activate automatically, without any conscious will needed. She'd used this trick once before on a previous job, in fact, when Emma, seeking the same bounty, had tried to tackle her. It had worked out very well. The spell was yet another mental drain, but... worth it. She hoped.

Especially with how much Celeste loved to wrap her prey up ever-so-tightly.

Despite all her precautions, though, Limini's heart was racing as she made her way through the jungle. She didn't plan to lose this time. There was no way she could lose this time. The thought of giving in a second time to Celeste—of, even with all her precautions, even knowing what was coming, submitting to the coil fiend's powerful will, submitting to the coils wrapping around her, the beautiful eyes, the bouncing... bouncing...

Limini swallowed and came to a stop, trying to steady herself a little. She stared intently down at the tracks, doing her best to look totally involved in them, effectively distracted.

And she listened closely. Because she heard something.

She heard something up above. Something shifting ever-so-subtly in the treetops. Something big.

Limini's eyes narrowed. Her breaths came in shallow and panicked as she struggled to keep control. Had to keep control. Could not lose control.

She knew she was smarter than Celeste. Celeste was a demoness, and demons were lost in their own selves—good at planning but bad at adapting to variables. And Limini had a lot of variables Celeste would have had no way of planning for.

She wasn't afraid. She wasn't... wasn't afraid at all.

Limini's heart lurched as she steeled herself and forced her eyes up.

The enchantress stared up. Up, up, up into the pretty spiraling eyes of the red-haired seductress hanging down from the branches. Her lips parted in wonder.

And she blinked.

"Hiiii, sexy," slurred Vivi of the Candied Kiss, swaying back and forth as she hung upside-down, knees hooked over a branch, totally naked. "You're... you're... pretty."

Limini stared for a long moment. The sorceress was, true to the warnings, gorgeous. Most sorcerers and sorceresses were, as a matter of fact—though not as gorgeous as wizardesses, of course. Her lovely fire-red hair was perfectly coiffed, if a little messy at the moment, and it sparkled in the indirect moonlight from above. A delectable perfume—addictive to anyone who hadn't already been inoculated, as of course, Limini had—hung thick around her, a breath-stealing blanket of strawberry sweetness, a cocktail of pure lust and love. Her plump lips were painted a bright cherry-red, the enchanted 'ink' glimmering slightly in the dim light of the deep jungle.

Her breasts jiggled and bounced together as she swung back and forth, hanging aimlessly before Limini's helplessly greedy gaze.

"Oh, my," Limini murmured, after a long moment's pause. "Aren't you a vision, sugar!"

"Mmm... uh-huh!" Vivi giggled drunkenly as Limini paced around her, admiring the slut from all angles. She was clearly trying to turn to keep Limini in her field of vision, but the poor dizzy bimbo seemed quite directionally challenged at the moment. "I'm... um... hi! You're—you're pretty, aren't you?"

"Just about brainwashed," Limini remarked, running a finger over the small of Vivi's back and enjoying the sorceress's squirming. She didn't have the magic activated yet, of course, and it was delightful how affected Vivi still was by this. "Hypersensitized."

"Ooh, yeah!" Vivi's head bobbed. "I'm... I'm, like..."

"A total bimbo," Limini cooed. "Well, heavens to butter—I'd heard you liked to pretend to lure people in with the bimbo act, but.." Her finger traced slow, lazy circles, matching the pace of the swirls she'd seen in Vivi's lovely eyes. "... she's made you the real thing, huh?"

"Ooh." Vivi whined as Limini kept playing her fingers over her bare skin. "Y-Yeah..."

Limini circled back to admire Vivi's spiraling eyes. She put a finger to Vivi's lips, and was delighted as the sorceress's lips parted to eagerly suck. Goodness, but when sorceresses fell, the fell deep. "She's made you perfect," Limini hissed.

"Mm..." Vivi moaned, eyelashes fluttering as she sucked needily. She gave a tiny, submissive nod, as if any motion was hard for her when she was sucking on something, as if sucking on Limini's finger was taking all of her focus. She was wriggling and squirming as she sucked as if merely locking her pretty lips on Limini's finger and sucking gave her the most exquisite pleasure she'd ever felt.

Though the way she was wiggling her ass was also... distinctly... expectant.

Limini hadn't even spelled her yet. This girl was a true, total bimbo. Limini giggled, loving the way Vivi's eyes seemed to swirl even deeper the harder she sucked. "Perfect for playing with," Limini cooed. "Just a pretty bimbo with... three holes to be filled?" Vivi's wriggles intensified, confirming Limini's little theory. "Ooh, does that sound nice, sugar?"

"Mmmm!" Vivi whined desperately. Her eyes swirled with so many pretty colors.

Limini leaned in close. "So lost in her spirals," she purred, her voice soft and sweet and her lips mere inches away. "Lost in the...eyes..."

"Ah! Mm!" Vivi's eyes spiraled and swirled like lovely whirlpools. She was so easy. So helpless. She'd sunk so, so... so... deep... "Mm-hmmmm..."

"Lost..." Limini breathed in deep, head spinning—not from the perfume, but from the heady feeling of sinking deeper, deeper... "Lost..."

Vivi leaned in slightly, eyes swirling deeper and deeper, glazed with lust... desire... hunger...

Limini shook herself and pulled back. What... what was she doing?

When she pulled her finger out, Vivi panted, tongue lolling like that of a needy puppy.

"Sleep," Limini said quickly, and tapped the bimbo sorceress on the forehead.

Vivi fell with awhump into the soft moss and grasses below her, instantly fast asleep. Eyes mercifully closed.

Limini took a deep breath and activated both of her spells. She's close.

She glanced down at the sleeping sorceress. And she's just as hard a candy to crack as I remembered, if she was able to turn the infamous Vivi into... that. She nudged Vivi with her foot, confirming that Vivi would not stir. Vivi shifted in her sleep and gave a happy little sigh—and squirm.

I need to be careful. Limini forced herself to back away and turned back to the trail. No more playing. For all I know, she could be right—

"Hello, Minnie!!"

Limini spun, heart thudding in her chest like a great drum.

Emma Rose the Springheel Witch stood right before her, eyes... well, Limini couldn't see if they were clear or not, since the spell made them look blank and white, but eyes wide and bright and energetic. Her clothes seemed oddly disheveled, and Limini noticed instantly that she didn't have her spear. Limini's suspicion oscillated as she took a step back. "Emma. Fancy seein' you here."

Emma giggled. The voluptuous witch took a step forward, reaching a hand forward and tilting her head adorably to the side. "You took your time getting away from those sprites," she said sultrily, tossing her curly black hair back.

Limini licked her lips. "Dryads. Not sprites, Emma. We know the difference."

"Do we?" Emma leaned in, grazing a finger over Limini's wide hips. Limini almost gasped... before she saw the slight flush enter Emma's cheeks, and inwardly grinned, realizing the effect this little touch had had on her.

"Emma." Limini shook her head slightly, allowing a tiny smile. She swung her hips from side to side, letting her tits bounce slightly, loving how Emma's eyes seemed to follow them. "You seem... a bit of a mess."

Limini wasn't spiteful by nature—bygones were good business practice—but... well, a little payback from time to time was good for keeping an enchantress young.

"A mess," Emma sighed, caressing Limini's rear, squeezing Limini's ass. As she did, Limini subtly poured more lust into the jungle witch, and enjoyed the show. "I... ooh... a-am I?"

"Your clothes," Limini said sweetly. She reached over and casually toyed with Emma's thong. It had been put on clumsily, and was clearly a little... wet. "What happened, sugar?"

Limini had a theory, of course. But as long as Emma was content to keep touching Limini, keep flooding her own mind with Limini's control, she was happy to pretend.

"Oh. Mm." Emma giggled. She leaned in slightly, breathing heavily. "I, um... I just..."

"Just took off your clothes?" Limini offered sweetly. "For no reason?" She stopped playing with the thong and ran her fingers lovingly down Emma's luscious curves. Limini was fairly curvy herself, but Emma was a goddess by comparison. "And then put them back on while... a little dizzy?"

More magic was flowing in, and Limini wished so badly she could see the swirls that were surely in Emma's eyes changing color with Limini's magic taking control. As it was, she licked her lips as Emma cooed and wriggled. Oh, Emma was so easy to tease right now, Limini couldn't help herself.

She leaned in closer. Closer. "Well, Emma? It certainly seems you've been a little bit..." Her lips brushed Emma's. ... naughty."

"N-Naughty," Emma gasped, squirming.

"Naughty girl," Limini teased—and she gave Emma's ass a light swat. Emma jumped, and bounced, and moaned, but didn't object. She was definitely under deep. Limini gave another little spank, heart thrilling as she realized that Emma was too horny to even object to the thing she hated most. "A naughty, silly, slutty girl who fell ever-so-easily under for me."

"Naughty," Emma whimpered, wriggling her hips almost encouragingly. Limini's arousal rose. Emma was practically panting!

Limini giggled. She spanked Emma again, relishing that look of total helplessness on Emma's face—oh, if only she could see the look in her eyes right now—and the way Emma's whines were punctuated by needy wriggles, as if subconsciously begging for more.

"Gosh, sugar, if only there was a word for that," she mused, leaning in even closer. She put a finger to her lips, pouting as if puzzled. "A word for a silly..." *smack* "... brainless..." *smack* "... hhhorny..." She positively purred the word as she gave Emma another spank.

Emma was drooling. Nodding. Whimpering with need.

Limini smirked. Oh, this was... this was delicious. This was almost too delectable to bear, in fact. Emma normally despised spankings—mainly because of how droolingly horny they tended to make her. Now she was pretty much pleading for more. Limini paused, lovingly caressing Emma's luscious curves, encouraging more needy squirming and wiggling. "... obedient, submissive slut?"

The jungle witch whispered something.

Limini raised an eyebrow. "What was that, sweetie?"

Emma Rose moaned something, a little louder, and took a stumbling step back.

"Well?" Limini teased, walking after the witch, not letting up for a moment. As she ran her fingers between Emma's legs, she was delighted to find that the witch was absolutely dripping. "Surely you can guess at the word, darling."

"Bimbo," Emma gasped, as the fingers stroked through the fabric over her pussy lips. Her eyes were as wide as saucers.

Limini's smirk widened. "What was that, precious?"

"Bimbo!" Emma cried. "Bimbo!" She giggled, swinging her hips in a motion that would have been seductive were she not giggling and moaning like an utter submissive slut. "I'm a bimbo! A bimbo! A h-horny obedient bimbo!"

"Goodness, Emma," Limini purred, rising to her tiptoes as her lips brushed Emma's neck, her cheek, her lips, drawing out the cutest, neediest whines with every tiny half-kiss, "are you sure? You're really a... bimbo? That sounds awfully embarrassing for you, sugar."

"Bimbo," Emma whimpered, head bobbing as she wantonly ground her hot body against Limini, encouraging Limini's playful fingers, "bimbo bimbo bimbo! I'm a bimbo!" She blinked rapidly, seeming to be losing capacity for words as Limini intensified the play of her fingers. "A... a horny, o-obedient... s-s-s-submissive... bimbo..."

"Who needs to be toyed with?" Limini cooed. She gave Emma another little spank, giggling as Emma jumped. "Fucked? Filled?"

"Filled," Emma breathed, her voice filled with rapture, her eyes wide and shimmering, as if the word was a devout prayer.

Oh, gods. Limini could barely breathe. Emma was... was always gorgeous, but like this... gasping and moaning, so slutty, so eager to degrade herself, grinding her hot body against Limini, clutching Limini ever-so-tightly...

"And do you know," she whispered, licking her lips—and Emma's, since they were so close, and she couldn't hide her delight at Emma's little moaned giggle, "what a bimbo needs most of all?"

Emma was panting. She stared stupidly at Limini, and giggled, and wriggled.

"Bimbos needkisses," Limini cooed. Her fingers tickled over Emma's clearly sensitive ass. "Don't they?"

"Oh. Ooh." Emma nodded submissively, her cheeks flushing pink. "Kisses! Bimbos need... need..." She was panting, struggling to form words. Those pretty lips weren't meant for words anymore.

"Need what, dear?" Limini asked, batting her eyelashes in innocence.

"Kisses!" Emma pleaded. "Bimbos need kisses!" She started bouncing in place in her excitement, her voice breathless with need, with bubbly bimbo glee. Kisses! Bimbos need kisses!"

"And what are you?" Limini murmured, her voice as soft and smooth as silk.

Emma quivered. "I'm... I'm, um..."

Limini giggled and decided to make it a little harder on Emma, her fingers teasing over Emma's luscious body, tickling, promising.

Emma whined and trembled. "I-I'm... a-an obedient, h-h-horny..."

She broke off, practically vibrating, eyes wide and thoughts gone, as Limini's fingers teased at tugging the thong down.

"...bimbo," Limini cooed, and seized Emma Rose in a passionate kiss, positively flooding the magic into her. Emma squealed and moaned into the kiss, clinging to Limini like her only lifeline—only furthering her damnation, of course. More touch meant more magic. More magic meant more obedience. Limini's tongue slipped into Emma's mouth, and if there was some familiar taste there, Limini couldn't place it. Emma submissively took the kiss, pleading for it without words as she clung needly to her seductress.

It was wonderful. Emma had never kissed her like this, Limini was sure—so inviting, so hungry, so needy, so absolutely drowning in passion. Limini felt a tingling buzz running through her as she kissed her witch captive, savoring the utter surrender.

And her heart absolutely melted when Emma's little cries and whimpers told her Emma was noticing her fingers slipping under the thong—and how Limini's fingers had begun to tease and play around Emma's sensitive asshole. Bimbos need to be filled, after all, Limini thought with a sly smirk.

Filled. She giggled into the kiss, triumph bubbling in her like the sweetest, hottest syrup.

It felt like an eternity had passed when she finally pulled back, feeling a little dizzy herself.Okay, Limini, she thought dazedly, biting her lip to clear her head a little. Don't get... carried away.

12