Serpent's Charm Ch. 04

Story Info
Lost in the enemy's eyes, Minnie's weaknesses are laid bare.
6k words
4.88
14.5k
31

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Limini stared up into the beautiful, swirling eyes of the coil fiend Celeste. She gazed into eternal spirals of blue, green, and gold, feeling her mind slipping into those lovely whirlpools without even thinking. It wasn't as if she needed to think to sink—to sink down, down, down, deeper and deeper into those lovely, achingly gorgeous, hypnotic, enthralling orbs of light.

To sink inexorably deeper into Celeste's power.

She whimpered. Again.

She could barely even comprehend anything outside the eyes. Very faintly, very vaguely, she was conscious—almost like a memory, for how could she look at anything outside those irresistible spirals?—of Emma behind her, the jungle witch still dazed with pleasure from Limini's indulgent play. She was vaguely conscious of the forest around her darkening as long, heavy coils of crimson scale slithered across the branches above, blocking out what little light shown through the canopy.

In the darkness that followed, the only illumination came from Celeste's spiraling eyes... and from the coil fiend's pulsating red scales, glowing with that faint heat Limini remembered so, so well—a heat that would soon be wrapping around her and massaging her into an ooey-gooey, weak-willed bimbo slave.

At the thought, she suppressed another whimper of fear.

Of longing.

And Limini was conscious, very vaguely, of the satisfied smirk on Celeste's lovely heart-shaped face as the demoness descended towards her. "Sssooo... Minnie." She cooed the pet name—Emma's pet name for Limini—and Limini whimpered as she heard Emma giggling behind her. "It ssseemsss I've caught you in quite the predicament!"

Normally, Limini knew, Emma would never allow anyone else to use that name. She was fiercely territorial about it, in fact. But now... now Emma was only too happy to go along with anything.

Anything Celeste wanted.

Just as Limini soon would be, she thought, heart racing, if she didn't snap out of it. "H-Hello again, Celeste," she whispered, fighting through the haze. But try as she might, she just couldn't tear herself away from Celeste's sinfully seductive gaze.

"Jussst look at you," Celeste cooed, bobbing her head from side to side—and giggled as Limini, still mesmerized, found her head bobbing back and forth in tandem, following those beautiful eyes. "Ssssoooo lossst already. Are you truly this excited to return to my coilssss, my little plaything?"

For a long time, Limini thought she'd answered—until she noticed Celeste's smirk widening, and realized to her humiliation that she'd only half-dreamed of speaking. "Um... no," she managed, biting her lip. She couldn't look away. But she had to. Had to hold on. Somehow.

"Really?" Celeste beamed. "You sssseeem very excited. Doesn't she, pet?"

Emma giggled. Limini squeaked as she felt the witch's luscious lips smacking against the back of her neck. A moment later, Emma's fingers joined in, stroking over Limini's thong, tantalizing her through the fabric. "Ooooh," Emma purred in Limini's ear, and the bounty hunter shivered at the husky arousal and dreamy, mind-fucked glaze in her voice. "Wow, Minnie, I... mm... totally had no idea!" Her every indulgent kiss sent tingles of pure delight down Limini's spine.

Limini suppressed a moan as the fingers stroked subtly, as Emma's plump lips planted sensuous kisses on her sensitive skin. She was wet. So, so wet. Just as she'd teased Emma for earlier.

And as she struggled to resist moaning aloud, she felt the spirals growing brighter in her mind, bigger, more intoxicating. Her eye ward was long gone. Her mind was already mush, she realized, and what little magic she had remaining was draining right into Emma's fingers.

And into... Celeste's... eyes.

"I'm not," she tried, but gasped as the fingers toyed and played, as she felt her leather jacket sliding off her shoulders. "I-I'm not... g-gonnnna..." She bit her lip hard, desperate to hold in a moan as Emma cooed wordlessly in her ear. Then her jacket fell away, leaving Limini clad in only a thin white blouse and some of her most... scandalously revealing lingerie.

"It ssseemssss," Celeste hissed, laughing wickedly as she watched the display, as she slowly rocked back and forth, guiding Minnie—Limini to sway in time with her, "that my little plaything has come all thisss way just to sssee me again! How cute."

The tip of her tail tickled under Limini's chin, and Limini realized her head was lolling downwards, too heavy from the weight of the spirals to... to... she forced her head back up and desperately tried to push some magic into the tail, into Celeste, but too slow.

"Did you misssss me ssssoooo much?" Celeste cooed sympathetically.

Limini whimpered. "I-I didn't—you—I—"

"Oh, she missed you, like—mwahsooooo much!" Emma bubbled between delightful, wet, messy kisses. "She had sooo many—mm—books about demons and—mm... mmm... mwaah~—every page on coil fiends was, like, puppy-eared!" She giggled as Limini stammered a feeble attempt at denial.

"Oh, really?" Celeste asked silkily. She smiled down at Limini. "Were any of them... naughty booksss?"

Limini's lips parted, and as Emma kept stroking and kissing, a tiny moan slipped from her. Emma knew, she realized, her cheeks burning under the witch's tiny kisses. Emma had seen her reading them. Reading and... and... doing other things.

Emma knew, which meant Celeste must know. Emma had told Celeste everything.

That's... that's what she would do, were she Celeste's bimbo slave. Again.

And as Emma stroked and kissed Limini's most sensitive, vulnerable places, vulnerabilities only the witch knew—vulnerabilities she now seemed positively overjoyed to use to turn Limini into Celeste's obedient brainwashed soulslave—Limini was forced to cancel her own brainwashing spell before it drained her completely of magic.

And now, she realized, heart rate quickening, she was effectively disarmed completely.

"No," she whispered, shaking her head meekly. "I-I..."

"Ooh, Minnie," Emma murmured, as her fingers tickled Minnie's breasts, tugging at the bra, "what about the roleplaying we did?"

Minnie's eyes widened. "No."

"Yes!" Emma kissed Minnie on the cheek. "You know, when I pretended to be a coil fiend and you would 'tame' me?"

"No." Minnie shook her head weakly.

"Except..." Emma gave a pouty sigh. Her fingers petted slowly, daintily, down below, as Minnie felt her breasts bouncing free, the bra falling away. "... it always turned into me on top, weirdly. Once you got horny enough to admit it, you wanted me to take control."

"Oh, my," Celeste said silkily, her voice dripping with triumph and glee. "Is that ssso?"

The eyes suddenly started swirling in the other direction. The sudden shift drowned Minnie anew in rapid, irresistible rapture, pulling her deeper, as if she'd been playing tug of war for hours and suddenly been made to swap sides without warning. Minnie panted, the cunning, ever-prepared bounty hunter now replaced with a shy, red-faced, whimpering mess.

And the whimpering mess felt a high-pitched moan slip from her quivering lips.

A moan that sounded distinctly like a 'yes'.

"She doesn't have her Milky Baroness to save her, Mistress," Emma bubbled. "This time she's all yours!"

This galling remark gave Minnie some strength. "I—" Minnie glared. "I d-didn't need m-my old employer to—to 'save' me! I saved myself!"

"Oh?" Celeste's single-word question was positively vibrant with smug doubt. Minnie's cheeks went bright pink and her spirit quailed from the casual blow to her basic dignity. It was devastating. It was humiliating.

It was...

... so, so, so hot.

"Minnie," Emma cooed in the bounty hunter's ear, making her quiver with longing as those lips smacked so sweetly against her neck, "you will feel..." *mwah~* "... so much better when this silly thing is off!" The witch giggled—and pulled the string of Minnie's thong back to snap it against her skin.

Minnie squeaked, her eyes widening slightly as she stared powerlessly into the endless swirls. "E-Emma," she cried, trying to shake her head no even as the tip of the tail under her chin made her nod yes. Even as Celeste's bobbing head made her keep rocking her head yes, long after the tail had pulled away.

"Minnie," the bimbo behind her moaned, taking Minnie's hands into her own and guiding them down to Minnie's hips. "C'mon. It's... so... eeeeasy..."

Dimly, Minnie felt the coils falling around her feet, around her ankles, as the eyes she was so very lost in slowly bobbed to the left. Minnie felt herself being guided in a stalling, stumbling counterclockwise twirl. But she couldn't help herself. She couldn't stop following the eyes. She couldn't help but stare needily, greedily, desperate not to miss a single second of those gorgeous, hypnotic, mind-melting spirals.

So the blonde bounty hunter just... drooled... and whimpered... and stared... and twirled.

Like a total dumb, horny, obedient, captivated bimbo.

"Ssseee how happy she is," Celeste purred, and Minnie felt her gaze being slowly guided, as if by an irresistible, seductive hand on her cheek, to stare...

... at Emma, as the gorgeous, curvy springheel witch swung her hips.

Back and forth.

Back and forth.

Dimly, smokily, Minnie—Limini—sensed an opportunity. She stared at the swinging ass, mouth hanging open, brainless and inattentive to the coils slowly tightening around her ankles. Somehow she kept her balance, as if the swaying of the ass, and her own swaying, were perfectly balanced. Like the pole of a tightrope walker.

Dimly, through her dopey, docile, dollhouse dream, Limini realized that she was being... allowed to escape the eyes. She could escape! Celeste was touching her without a care now—she only had to activate the spell again and Celeste... Celeste would be hers!

She only had to look away from.

Emma's.

Swinging.

Curvy.

Flawless.

Ass.

"That's right," Emma cooed encouragingly, giggling at the dazed expression on Limini's face. She ran her hands indulgently over her curves, showing off her gorgeous hourglass figure to Limini with a knowing grin. "It is so easy to stare, yes?"

Limini barely held in a whine. Her spirit fought desperately. She had to look away from... from this, from Emma. Everything was out of control right now. She watched needily nonetheless as Emma's fingers played with the string of her own lovely thong, and Limini's fingers began half-mimicking the enticing movements.

"Ssssoooo easy," Celeste cooed in Limini's ear. "And guessss what, little Minnie?" Her seven tongues tickled Limini's cheek. "It'ssss even easier... to obey!"

"Uh-huh," Liminnie moaned softly, without even thinking. Her cheeks flared bright pink as they both laughed.

"Wow, you really can't look away, can you?" Emma smirked. "Aw... you are such a bimbo!"

"Ssswing your hipsss for me," Celeste murmured sweetly in Liminnie's—Minnie'sLimini's ear. "You can't resissst." Limini quivered as Emma swayed—back and forth, back and forth—ever-closer. "Go on. Be my gooooood sssslaaave." Minnie—Liminnie whined at Celeste's sensual, moaned hiss.

"No," she whispered, transfixed on Emma's swinging hips. Her own hips gave a little shift—almost a twitch, positively not even a squirm. A little shift to the side. And back. And forth. "N-Noooo..." Her pathetic objection sounded like a moan of delight even to her ears.

"Watch her sssway," Celeste purred, the exquisite, erotic sibilance of her voice sending goosebumps up Liminnie's naked legs. "Ssswinging her hipsss around... and around..."

"Around and around," Emma gushed, gyrating her cute, round bubble butt. She flashed the mesmerized Liminnie a sly grin. "Aren't I such a bimbo, Minnie?"

"Um..." Liminnie bit her lip. It was hard to think of what to say. Words were hard. Watching was easy. Emma's swinging hips swung around and around—spiraling, almost. Such a gorgeous, flawless ass...

"Am I not a total bimbo?" Emma giggled. Swayed. "I thought you said I was!"

"N-No... I-I mean, yes, but..." All of Liminnie's planning, all of her preparation, and here she was. Staring dumbfounded at her rival's ass. Hypnotized. Hipnotized. Like a... like a...

"A complete bimbo," Emma sang, "who juuust neeeeds to be fiiiilled!"

Filled. Liminnie felt absolutely molten at the thought. She swung her hips mindlessly, lost in the display. Lost in her own imagination. Filled. Filled...

Emma flashed Liminnie a big, dumb smile over her shoulder. "Hey," she breathed. She was very close. "So, like..."

"Uh?" Liminnie whined. It was so hard to keep looking at Emma's gorgeous swinging ass when her eyes were right there, all pretty and glassy and filled with Celeste's brainwashing spirals.

Emma's smile was coy. Her voice was silky. But her words were those of a brainless, bubbly, slutty bimbo. "Wanna take that cute thong off for me, Minnie?"

Liminnie whimpered and shook her head desperately. Even feeling so unbearably, wonderfully weak, mind reduced to almost mush by the bimbo's heavy hips, humiliated and yet helpless to not enjoy it—she knew, somehow, that she couldn't. She couldn't undress herself. Not with Celeste right behind her. That would be the ultimate humiliation, surely.

Surely.

She hated how wet that thought made her.

"No?" Emma pouted. "Are you suuure?"

Liminnie's eyes briefly half-flitted to those plump, disappointed lips, then sank into Emma's eyes at last as the bimbo witch turned to face her. Her own fingers, she realized, were already wrapped around the straps of her thong. So delicate. So easy to just... tug them down. So much more... comfortable...

She barely managed to shake her head in a tiny, minuscule 'no'.

Emma gave a long sigh. "Okay, fiiiine."

She leaned in close. "Naughty girl."

And Liminnie jumped as Emma's hand gave her butt a light smack.

"What!" she squeaked.

Emma giggled. "Aw, does that sting a little?" she cooed. "Maybe you should stop being naughty!"

Her eyes swirled as the bimbo spanked her again. Again, Liminnie gave a pathetic little squeal. Emma wasn't spanking hard enough to really hurt, but it was enough to startle her, to make her flinch, to... to make her cheeks burn with shame as she realized Emma was going to do to her exactly what she had done to Emma.

"Off," Emma murmured, smirking slightly. The bimbo was positively bouncing with wicked glee. "Off!"

"Ooh," she heard Celeste cooing with delight, as Liminnie squirmed helplessly to avoid the hand giving her another gentle swat. "Goodnessss, little Minnie... are you... enjoying thisss?"

Liminnie moaned and tried to muster an objection. The Milky Baroness had never—never been so—she cried out as Emma spanked her again.

Was she... flinching from pain? Or from... from something else?

"Stop!" she cried, realizing Emma was going for another spank. "I-I'll—Emma, pleeeease!"

Emma beamed brainlessly back. "Off!" she said, her eyes bright and eager and devoid of any mercy. There was only pleasure now, pleasure and glee and obedience and silly, bubbly lust.

"Okay," Liminnie heard herself whispering meekly. "Okay."

Emma jumped in joy, and Liminnie's eyes sank down into Emma's vast, bouncing tits, watching them bounce and sway. Dimly, the bounty hunter realized Emma was beginning to pull off her own thong—slowly, slowly, as if guiding Liminnie through it.

And, as if she were being guided, Liminnie began to tug her own thong down.

She was barely conscious of doing it. All she could think about were Emma's tits. Emma's hips. The lingering slight sting off the spankings.

And Celeste's hot voice was in her ear, pouring in like poisoned honey. "That'ssss right," she purred, as Liminnie squirmed a little to get the thong down her hips. "Sssooo easy to ssswing your hipsss..."

"Swing," Emma sang, as she rhythmically pulled the thong down, swaying her whole body with every inch the thong traveled. Liminnie found herself mirroring the movements unconsciously, unable to stop herself from enjoying the feeling of... wiggling her hips like that. "Swing!"

Swing. Liminnie barely held in a little giggle as she swayed her hips thoughtlessly. It... it did make it easier to take off the thong, at least, when she wiggled her hips a little. And focusing on that made it easier to stop thinking about the eyes. Easier to stop thinking about the breasts. Easier to stop... to stop thinking about...

... to stop thinking...

All she had to do was swing her hips. She poured her focus into that. All she had to do was put everything out of her head but swinging her hips back and forth. Following Emma's motions. Doing exactly as Emma did.

Emma giggled as the thong at last slipped down, with slow, sensuous care, down from her hips, down, down her thighs. "See?" she chirped. "It's so easy to slide it down!"

"Yessss," Celeste purred, and Liminnie could hear the syrupy smugness in her tone. "Sssooo easy. Jusssst concentrate on... ssswinging... ssssliding those pretty thingsss down... down..."

Liminnie heard herself giggle, and she bit her lip too late to stifle it. She concentrated on the motions, trying desperately to tune Celeste out. She just had to focus on sliding the thong down. Sliding it down. Sliding down. Slipping down.

Slipping it down her soft, smooth, curvy thighs, down her legs, bending over slightly, wiggling and wriggling. She barely noticed except to whimper—and lick her lips to manage a little drool—as Emma leaned over and gave her another spanking. This one felt almost playful, strangely, lingering in a way that made Liminnie's heart flutter. It was almost affectionate.

As if Emma was... rewarding her.

"Ssslipping it down..." Celeste hissed triumphantly, as her fingers tickled over Liminnie's bare shoulders, tickled her bare breasts, "down, sssweet thing, ssslipping down, down, down..."

"Down," Liminnie breathed. She had never felt so... so empty of thought. This felt so impossibly relaxing. Bending over, supported by helpful coils, so she could pull the thong down to her ankles. "D-Down..." So vacant... so empty...

"Jussst..." Celeste gave Liminnie's breast a little squeeze. A little playful bounce. Liminnie whined with pleasure. "... let your pretty little mind... ssslide away."

"Slide..." Liminnie barely recognized her voice, so soft, so needy. So pliant. So submissive. So heavy and... and hazy... and happy...

... empty...

"Goooood," Celeste and Emma cooed in tandem.

Emma spanked her again as Liminnie bent over all the way to tug the thong off completely. Liminnie just submissively allowed it, feeling her pussy tingling at this teasing, degrading, humiliating touch. She struggled to find it in her to object, but she felt so unspeakably... so molten... so...

... powerless.

"You can't resissst," Celeste whispered, and Liminnie's eyes positively rolled back into her head in ecstasy at the relish in Celeste's voice. "Sssubmit once more, my sssweet... sssimple... ssslave."

Liminnie straightened, head spinning with effort. She held her thong, her last item of clothing, in one hand. Her heart was sinking along with her mind, but for a different reason.

12