Serra Keto: Whore of Geonosis

Story Info
Cin Drallig's greatest pupil, turned out.
4.1k words
11.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ACSD
ACSD
41 Followers

(Disclaimer: This is non-profit parody/fantasy for legal adults. The author claims no ownership of any copyrighted material.)

Whore! Half a century before Rey Nobody punked
Luke Skywalker, the Republic is on the verge of war
against a Separatist army led by Count Dooku.

On Geonosis, Jedi Knight Anakin Skywalker
and Republic Senator Padmé Amidala have been
taken captive by Dooku and his alien allies.

Sent to gather intelligence for the coming Jedi
rescue attempt, beautiful Padawan Serra Keto
has infiltrated the Separatist stronghold....

BATTLE ARENA INTERIOR - GEONOSIS - 22 BBY

Padmé Amidala's violation continues: the naked Senator's grav-cuffs pinning her against the dirty permacrete wall, her hands at her sides, her legs spread wide apart to let alien sperm drip from her meaty cunt and splayed asshole, a dirty puddle slowly expanding around her pretty feet! It's been a decade since her victory over the Trade Federation but she's still young, still beautiful, her soft brown hair pulled up in a loose topknot so everyone can see her gorgeous face and lovely brown eyes, her pouty lips and worlds famous beauty mark.

Dozens of Geonosians, Neimoidians, and other aliens have already taken her, but her torment is just beginning, sweat pouring off her slender body, making her glisten in the bright white lights of a Geonosian interrogation chamber. The door opens. Exhausted from being taken in a hundred different positions, she can barely lift her head to look, eyes widening, brow furrowing in relief and humiliation as a naked man is shoved inside. Then she notices a cock the size of a small speeder gripped in his fist.

"Anakin--" she groans. "Not like this!"

He says nothing, pre-cum oozing from his bulging prick as he ogles her nude body. After Windu, he is easily the most hung human in the Jedi Order, and by far the angriest. In his heart he knows she has no say in this matter, but all he sees is his goddess, the woman he's loved for ten years, dripping with other males' loads!

He stalks toward her, stroking himself to his full length, preparing to make her pay for her betrayal...!

Kneeling in the shadows, Serra Keto watched the scene unfold in real-time on her palm projector, the Separatists broadcasting Amidala's rape across the HoloNet. It was exactly what the do-gooding cunt deserved for knowingly violating Separatist territory and forcing the Jedi to risk their lives coming to her rescue, but if they thought her reputation would be affected they were sorely misinformed. Young female politicians didn't earn nicknames like Slut of Naboo and Swamp Queen because they were so wise and chaste.

Serra switched off the projector before slipping out of her Jedi robe, revealing a slender figure poured into tight trousers and a clingy tunic seemingly designed to showcase her perky breasts. Taller than average, dark-haired and blue-eyed, her pouty mouth painted with her trademark turquoise lipsmear, she was still a teenager but wise beyond her years, quietly pulling off her boots and taking a moment to center herself in the Force before standing up and creeping into the light.

Count Dooku, former Jedi Master and the man who had trained Qui-Gon Jinn, stood on a balcony overlooking the execution arena below. Tall and slender and dressed all in black, he rose above the others crowded around him: two Neimoidians, their elaborate clothing marking them as high ranking members of the Trade Federation; several Geonosians; and a bounty hunter in blue and gray armor who could only be Jango Fett, the assassin who had tried to kill Amidala on Coruscant.

Serra frowned, quietly padding down the corridor. Fett could be trouble, but it was Dooku that worried her the most. She was here to gather intelligence for Master Windu and the rescue force, but she knew in her heart that this was the moment to strike and prevent a civil war. Dooku was holding the Separatists together: if he were killed or captured, their fragile alliance would fall apart. She only had to get close enough before he sensed she was here--

"Ah, Serra Keto!" Dooku boomed, just as she was reaching for her twin lightsabers. "I was wondering when you would join us."

He spun around and thrust his palm toward her, hitting her with a Force Blast that sent her flipping backwards, her clothes exploding off her nubile young body! Calling on her training, she went with the blow and landed delicately on her feet, her lightsabers slapping into her hands as she stood up in all her naked glory, her smooth pubic area glistening, her firm breasts heaving.

Fett reached for his blaster but Dooku waved him off, glowing red lightsaber in hand. "She's mine."

He grinned and twirled his weapon, the curved fencer's hilt making it easer for him to subtly manipulate his blade.

"It's been a long time since I was matched against a Jar'Kai specialist."

Jar'Kai: a dueling style utilizing two lightsabers--and Serra was its best young master, her green blades thrumming as she leapt high into the air, slashing at Dooku's weapon before landing on the balcony behind him! She never stopped fighting, supple teenage flesh gleaming in the sunlight, firm bum bouncing as she dodged from side to side, parrying and counter-attacking and working up a fine sweat.

"Impressive," Dooku thundered, backpedaling into the shadowy arena interior. "Cin Drallig has trained you well, but you're not a Jedi yet."


He threw out a hand but this time Serra was ready, using her own power to divert his Force Blast around her, her shimmery brown locks fluttering in a whoosh of air. Unfortunately, the move temporarily drained her psychic energy, and before she could recharge he launched a follow-up, wrapping an invisible fist around her long slender neck.

Plucked off her feet, Serra dropped her lightsabers and clutched at her throat, eyes bulging, face turning purple as she struggled against the Count's mental grip.

"Kill her!" one of the Neimoidians shouted. Even in her haze Serra recognized the voice of Nute Gunray, the Trade Federation Viceroy. Beside him, his lackey Rune Haako was actually aroused by her strangulation, massaging an impressive bulge in his ceremonial robe.

Dooku narrowed his steely eyes and tightened his fist, making Serra's vision blur and darken. Then he abruptly opened his hand, holding her in the air but letting life-giving oxygen flow into her aching lungs.

"But if I did that, Viceroy," he boomed, "we wouldn't have a Jedi hostage to barter with." He looked up at her. "Oh yes, Padawan, I'm well aware the Jedi are on their way here to rescue the Senator, but don't worry. I have a nasty surprise waiting for them."

He looked to Fett.

"Stun her please."

The blast hit her in the lower spine, her long legs immediately going limp and dangling uselessly while electricity raced through her body, sparking along her wet skin! Serra screamed, pissing herself even while her pussy quivered and her pink nipples hardened into sharp points.

Dooku released her, dropping her to her useless feet then to her knees when her numb rubbery legs gave out. She frowned through fog and pain, struggling to stay awake while Fett came at her from behind, taking her head in his hands and holding her in place while Dooku unbuckled his utility belt. Serra struggled lamely, the bounty hunter too strong, her body still too weak.

"We can't kill her, Viceroy," Dooku said, undoing his trousers, "but that doesn't mean we can't have some fun."

He pulled his pants open. Serra groaned but could only watch as he reached inside and retrieved a long spotted penis curved upward in the middle, the slender shaft thickening toward the tip. It reminded her of his uniquely designed lightsaber--the dick of a master fencer!

"No," she whimpered as he ran the fat cockhead across her pouty mouth, forcing her to taste his salty pre-cum. Jango's grip remained firm, everyone laughing when Dooku slapped the long prick across her face, making her blush.

"Give in to your desire," the silver-haired stud thundered. "Don't fight it. I can feel your lust in the Force!"

Serra glared, her piercing blue eyes sending a shiver down his spine. There was no denying her love of pussy--from her early crush on Darsha Assant to her torrid trysts with Jocasta Nu--but no matter how many females she bedded, or how many times she flicked off to lesbian holovids, she could never escape her deepest, darkest addiction: cock.

"Yes--" Dooku hissed as she relaxed her jaw and let him inside, the tip jabbing the back of her throat. "Take your reward, Padawan! Give in to your true Master!"

Serra closed her eyes, ashamed and angry. His cock was warm, the thick shaft throbbing in her mouth and turning her stomach even as her clitoris swelled. She lifted a shaky hand to her flat belly, resisting the urge to reach down and touch herself, her cunt dripping while pre-cum trickled down her throat!

Dooku drew back, gasping as her wet heat slid around his rigid masculinity. Serra managed not to moan, squeezing her eyes tighter as she sealed her lips around him. In her heart she didn't want to suck him, didn't want to betray her beloved Scout, but what her body wanted was a different matter entirely.

Dooku closed his eyes and groaned, waving off Fett before putting a spotted hand on the back of her head and guiding her while she tentatively sucked him; but even that little bit of effort had him rocking on his heels, her teenage mouth capable of things an older slut like Depa Billaba could only dream of.

Off to the side, Gunray and Haako had already flipped opened the lower part of their long ceremonial robes, revealing knobby green members as long as her forearm, mouth-watering pre-cum pouring from the swollen mushroom heads. Even the Geonosians were getting into the spirit, the eldest of the insectoids chittering away while jabbing her supple bum with his cane.

Dooku boomed a laugh but didn't bother to translate. Serra ignored him, sucking harder, starting to slurp. She was warming to her task, her girl brain incapable of shame, barely capable of logic. She began bobbing her head, slowly at first but picking up speed, dark wisps falling in her face and making the others moan at the sight of her. Her lipsmear remained fresh despite the spit and pre-cum, leaving only faint turquoise streaks on his pasty white flesh.

That was when he cried out, much to her non-surprise, his steely eyes growing as big as Coruscant's artificial sun. "Padawan!"

He took her head with both hands, whimpering while thrusting to meet her. Fit and virile but well past his middle age, he was simply incapable of keeping up with a teenager like her!

Serra looked up at him, cheeks hollowing as she sucked him faster, harder. The combination of her oral prowess and ridiculous beauty overwhelmed him, Dooku lunging forward and swelling in her mouth before bursting, his rigid prick firing half a dozen gooey spurts that she quickly guzzled down without so much as batting an eye. A low groan emanated from the others when they realized what was transpiring between them, Dooku whimpering and shaking as she drained the oozing life out of him.

Serra sneered but didn't say a word when he pulled his shrinking cock free. Dooku shuddered before composing himself.

"Almost as good as Shaak Ti," he boomed. "Almost."

Then he turned away, taking his cloak back from Fett.

"She's all yours, Viceroy."

The noseless green-skinned Neimoidians quickly surrounded her, the only noticeable difference between Gunray and his lackey Haako being the former's fancy pointed headpiece. Their cocks were primed and ready, hot precum splattering across both sides of her face when she wrapped her long dainty fingers around their thick shafts and pulled them closer.

Stronger now, the Count's semen like a shot of hot caf, she remained kneeling between the creatures, tugging them until her hands were a blur. She kept her fists loose, just tight enough to make them feel it, but she could hold off only so long, and when Fett tapped his blaster in warning she steadied herself in the Force before turning her head and cramming Gunray's fat green prick into her mouth, moaning softly and batting her long lashes at the taste.

Tugging Haako to keep him hard while she worked his boss, she bobbed her head faster and harder than she had with the Count, sensing his growing admiration in the Force. Unlike her own Master, Dooku was proud of her ability to fight on her knees as well as her feet, the silver-haired stud standing just off to the side, nodding approvingly when she yanked Gunray's dripping schlong out of her mouth before turning to inhale Haako.

Gunray's second-in-command was second for a reason, crying out after only a few deep sucks. Pulling free, he began firing all over her face, Serra gasping and frantically jerked his pulsing shaft, every stroke forcing out another shot. His thick alien load splattered all over her delicate teenage skin, coating her beautiful features and pasting her hair to her sweaty, unlined forehead.

He was still going when Gunray screamed and began unloading all over her neck and shoulder. She quickly turned to face him, taking several blasts on her chest and between her perky tits before sticking out her tongue and giving him a much better target. Haako, meanwhile, kept pumping all over the back of her head, painting her brown locks a nasty off-white.

Spent, Haako stumbled back. Gunray remained standing over her, breathless, his cock softening. Serra looked up at him before sticking out her long tongue and letting his load run off the tip and splatter all over her breasts. His cock jerked, returning to life. Serra helped the process along, letting his sperm run between her gleaming mounds and down her flat belly before gathering it up and sucking it off her fingers. She didn't care if it came off holoporny: the power her raunchy beauty had over him and the other males in the room was downright intoxicating, better than the rawest spice or dankest crude.

Her psychic energy returning, she risked sending out a small Force pulse, like a hawk-bat using echo location to scan its surroundings, and was surprised when someone quickly returned it.

She wasn't alone! Her fellow Jedi were nearby!

Dooku frowned, sensing something amiss. He glared at her--Gunray's dick hardening in her mouth--before looking to Fett, who started reaching for his blaster. Anticipating it, Serra inhaled Gunray's swollen rod, making him cry out while she rose to her feet. Wearing nothing but her Jedi boots, her face buried in the Viceroy's crotch, she proved too tempting a target for the males, Dooku motioning for Fett to back off while Haako stepped up behind her and stared at her perfect heart-shaped ass while furiously jerking himself back to full hardness.

The Neimoidians held nothing back, Haako guiding his dripping cock between her meaty folds and sighing as he slowly impaled her. Serra groaned around Gunray's driving schlong, drooling all over the bulging shaft while his underling slid into her not-so-virgin temple. Natural cowards, they would have pissed themselves if they ran into her in a dark alley, but here, with the deadly Jango Fett acting as bodyguard, they were bolder than Coronet spice hustlers, crying out effeminately while jamming her from both ends.

"Is this being recorded?" Dooku asked, sending an electric chill down Serra's spine. "Good. Upload it to the HoloNet as soon as they're finished."

He freed his dick, stroking it in time with Haako's pumping. Even Fett got into the act, his big brown muscle larger than the Count's and making her mouth water as she watched pre-cum spurt from his bulging cockhead.

"Such a shame," Dooku said. "So much potential, so much power. You would have made a fine apprentice." He flicked a finger, using the Force to swipe dark locks away from her pretty face. "But perhaps it's not too late."

Serra planted her hands on Gunray's thighs, using them to push off his cock just long enough to gasp, "I'll never join you, traitor"--thick strings of cummy spit attaching her to her alien lover.

Dooku laughed. "I admire your spunk, Padawan. Now admire theirs."

Right on cue, Gunray cried out, pulling back until only his cockhead remained. Serra sealed her lips around him, digging her teeth into his slimy green flesh. That only enhanced his pleasure, the alien putting a hand on the back of her head before emptying into her mouth, his cries turning into screams as he fed her enough jizz to feed a Naboo senator for days, Serra gulping it down just as fast as he could give it.


When there was nothing left, she spit him out and shoved him away. Turning her head, she glared over her shoulder at Haako, who was frantically hacking away at her snug teenage cunt. She moaned at him like the whore she was but found his tirelessness irritating, as if she was the lucky one and not the other way around! She was a gorgeous teenage Jedi and one of Coruscant's most desired females. He was a blasted Neimoidian!

Even Dooku was impressed. "Forget her hangar bay, milord. I believe you'll find her exhaust port more to your liking."

Serra groaned, years of stoic training leaving her unprepared for being treated like a piece of meat by these hung studs. She gasped when Haako pulled out but had the presence of mind to quickly gather Gunray's thick oily cum from her tits and reach back to toy with her asshole, running her fingertips around her puckered backdoor before slipping two digits inside.

Dooku laughed. "You see? She's priming herself for you, Haako. She can't wait to take that big Neimoidian cock!"

"Yes, give it to her!" Gunray shouted, struggling to bring his own depleted alienhood back to life. "Split that hooka in half!"

Haako was already on it, spitting on his cock before slipping his bulbous crown between her cheeks. Serra groaned, guiding him in with her fingers before putting her hands on her knees. She closed her eyes and took shallow breaths, relaxing her sphincter as best she could while the Neimoidian applied intense pressure. After several seconds he drew back--then quickly drove forward, punching through and burying half his length in her rectum!

Serra grimaced, blue eyes bulging, and whimpered through gritted teeth while the alien pushed deep into her body, parting her firm cheeks with his sheer size and practically tearing her apart in his quest to go further than anyone had gone before. She tried pulling away but that only enraged him, his large hands squeezing her rounded hips before jerking her backwards. At the same time he drove forward, burying himself and stabbing deep into her young guts.

While her eyes rolled and she drooled all over herself, Haako ruthlessly kriffed her with everything he head, her ass cheeks rippling as he slammed into her like a feral Wookiee. Serra wanted to scream, to beg for mercy, but every pump drove the air from her lungs, the smacking sound of their sweaty bodies filling the room while she was driven forward, lifting up on her toes with every thrust.

But as painful and exhausting as her anal violation was, she began to feel a surge in the Force; however, instead of trying to escape or resume her battle with Dooku, it felt only natural to funnel that psychic energy back into her body, her nipples hardening into sharp points, her clitoris throbbing and her pussy engorging. She did nothing to ease the pain in her bum, though, and in fact tightened up, her sphincter squeezing Haako's big green pole hard enough to make him gasp.

Dooku sensed the change, her arousal like a beacon in the Force ether. "Yes! Give in to your true nature, Padawan. Let your lust for alien penis set you free!"

ACSD
ACSD
41 Followers
12