Seruya Town Ch. 02

Story Info
A mind controller has fun with his redhead teacher.
5k words
4.44
52.3k
37

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanpeux
Sanpeux
43 Followers

Hi Guys Sanpeux here again with Chapter 2. This was the only fully completed chapter I had done, even chapter 1 I had to polish off before posting here.

I will probably be posting periodically, I have a few more ideas and one more completed chapter that needs a little polishing before posting.

Again normal disclaimers apply, everyone in this story is over 18.

*****

Taylor was bored, maths was always a very dull class. While he was very smart, he didn't have to strain himself to much in trying to figure out the answer. He could just always peek into people's head, find out what everyone was thinking and use that to form an answer to any question.

It was now Taylor second week in this new school, he had a lot of fun in the short amount of time. Next to him sat Natalie, his new friend. She gave him short glances before she turned back to her work. Taylor couldn't blame her, she had given him everything last night. He didn't need to peek into her mind to know her arse was still hurting.

Taylor maths teacher Victoria was ending the lesson, the bell for end of period would be in a few moments. Every time he turned to write something down, Victoria gaze lingered on him. He would not have known if it was for his powers, the ability to have a general sense of what a person was doing was a great advantage to him.

Still she wouldn't gaze so intensely at him, if Taylor hadn't raised her attraction to him. This was his third class with her, he planted thoughts into her mind and images of what he would do to her in the future.

The lesson ended, the whole class scrambled up to leave. Victoria rushed out homework for everyone to do as they left, Taylor waited a moment at the door. He gave Victoria one last impulse, he would make her masturbate during her free period.

By the time he got to actually fucking her, she would be dripping. But that was for at least another week, he was after all playing the long game with her.

Taylor shut the door to give her some privacy and followed Natalie tight arse to his next lesson.

They turned a corner and headed down a section called the Art wing, Natalie quickly head into one of the classrooms. But Taylor stopped and stared at the woman standing outside the door.

She was a redhead, her long hair reached the small of her back. It also cascaded down her face obscuring one eye, she emphasized her features with her red lipsticks. The woman wore a form fitting blouse, showcasing her prominent breasts. A loose skirt, with a lighter shade of blue ended just below her knees. Her outfit was finished off by a pair of large brown boots.

Taylor wanted her. So very much.

The intense gaze on her face, the sultry look. It completed was the package, of someone that needed to be fucked.

"You must be Taylor, the new student. I am Marisa Teruma, your Arts and Crafts teacher." Marisa said, her voice sounding very alluring to Taylor.

"Yes, my name is Taylor." Taylor said, with a brief mental prompted he took her hand in his and kissed it. "A pleasure to meet you."

Marisa blinked, it seemed that action surprised her a little. Taylor jumped on that, he raised her attraction to him. Not too much that she would be jumping on him right now, but just enough so that she could fantasize about him. He would continue to raise her attraction throughout the class.

A different look appeared in her eyes, one of longing, she then properly gave him a once over and licked her lips.

"Well at least your on time, a few students find my lesson one to arrive late on. I do hope you're not going to be one of them and take this elective seriously?" Marisa said, hands on her hips.

"I will do my best, as long as you take care of me." Taylor said, he lowered her distrust of him. As a new student she wouldn't really be able to rely on him to be a good student without prior knowledge. "I am very interest in art, I hope we can have a special relationship."

Taylor had moved up a step closer to Marisa, he was so close enough to lean down and kiss her. But he didn't, if he did that now she would just slap him. He would have his moment later.

"Good, an enthusiastic man, I like you already." Marisa said, she smiled then turned away from him and headed into the classroom." Why don't you go sit down and I can start the lesson."

The rest of the lesson was the standard fare for him, a little introduction for him and showing him the rules. The double period passed very quickly, Marisa was an attentive teacher. They were asked to paint a image of a generic landscape. Taylor wasn't kidding when he said he was enthusiastic about art, especially painting and drawing.

Marisa came round to check on him multiple times, each Taylor ramped up her attraction.

"That looks very good Taylor, maybe a little more red here." Marisa said, she leaned onto his left arm.

Taylor had drawn his bedroom, although Marisa had not known that. He decided to have some fun, he reached into her mind and tweaked a few things from her perspective.

Taylor planted in her mind the image of them fucking, Marisa on her back and Taylor thrusting madly into her. Marisa gasped audibly, her glanced at her in mock surprise.

"Is something wrong Miss Teruma?" Taylor asked, Marisa had a hand to her chest, her eyes were locked onto his canvas.

"Err...yes. I am more than fine, just admiring your artwork." Marisa said, Taylor smiled warmly at her.

Taylor had removed the image from her perspective, but gave her an impulse to remember the image for the rest of class.

"Thanks, I did say I was really good at painting." Taylor smiled, he tapped her arm. "How long have you been teaching here?"

"A few years, though I have loved art my whole life." Marisa said, twirling a lock of hair. "Your technique is good, do you practice often?"

Taylor smiled, he did and it was nice for someone to notice it." Yeah, I practice at home. I moved into the house only two weeks ago, so still unpacking everything. Including my arts and craft supplies, need to sort out a room first before I can convert it into an art room."

"I heard you live on your own, do you have that large of a house to a dedicated art room?" Marisa said incredulous, thought her attraction to him was now rising all on its own.

Taylor turned away from the canvass and placed a hand by her hip, Marisa blinked at the intimate touch." You could say I lucked out, like I said I still need to unpack everything. Seeing as you're really interested in art, would you mind coming round and helping me unpack."

Taylor had leaned into her, he placed his other hand on her hip and gazed into her eyes. Taylor also upped her horniness and implanted a strong suggestion for her to say yes. That was much more then he usually did, he rarely implanted thoughts. But Marisa was fit and sexy. He wanted her badly, now more than ever.

"That sounds like a-" Marisa stopped mid-sentence and stepped back." That would not be appropriate Taylor, you will unfortunately have to unpack yourself."

Taylor stood annoyed as Marisa walked back to her desk, he turned back to his painting and found it wanting. Marisa had to be a very strong willed woman to fight a compulsion like that, it made him want her even more. He sighed and focused back onto his painting.

For the rest of the lesson he forced images of them having sex, Marisa rarely got up from her seat to help students. It seemed some people noticed her different behaviors, she must of usually been very active during lesson and this was a strange occurrence.

Finally class had ended, Taylor waited as everyone left the room for lunch. Lunch would be a perfect time to have her, he could just implant much stronger suggestions and have his way with her. However looking at the seated woman, Taylor had a better idea.

"Miss Teruma, I want to offer my apologies for my comment early. It was totally out of line and I hope I did not make you uncomfortable." Taylor said, he had walked up to her desk.

Marisa's head shot up, her fingers moved around from her skirt. She had a wild look on her face, her eyes darted from the open doorway back to him. "Erm, yes. That's fine Taylor, you're just nervous from it being your first day here in my class."

Taylor smirked, he was hardly uncomfortable. He sent a mental message to Marisa, she immediately stood up from her desk. Taylor gave her body another look, his eyes roamed over her luscious body.

Yeah, I will have her. But not here, I think. Taylor thought, he returned his gaze back to her face." Marisa, now that we are alone. I can say whatever I want, I want you. I want to fuck you right here and right now. But I won't, I leave the offer for you to have some dignity left and get fucked on my bed."

Marisa stepped back in shock, her mind at war. Taylor wait a moment before he stepped towards her, his body inches away from hers.

"I want you, so badly. My offer is this, I want you to come to my house tonight. It's at 21 North Acton, in Richgate. I want you to come at by 6, go home and get dressed. I want you to wear your favorite dress, so I can see you in it and without." Taylor said, he poured out his lust for her.

Marisa recoiled back away, but she had nowhere else to go. The desk was behind her, she was trapped. He leaned in and kissed her on the lips. First a tentative kiss, but before long they were hungrily making out.

"OK, I'll be there." Marisa said, between kisses.

Taylor paused and pulled back. Marisa had the hungry look on her face, eyes filled with lust.

"Good, I will see you then." Taylor nodded, turned around and walked out the door.

As he walked down the hallway, Taylor could feel the surprise, desperation and lust still rolling off the redhair teacher. He could only smirk at the fun he would be having soon.

—————

Taylor left the show and walked to his bathroom. He sighed happily as he felt the summer wind, he was happy he had moved to a much better area then his old town.

Taylor had just put on some boxers when he heard the doorbell go, he headed to the front door and smiled when he opened it.

Marisa had arrived just on time, she gazed calmly back at him. Taylor peeked into her mind quickly and found it anything but calm. Lust for him warred with her professional dignity.

I shouldn't be doing this, but my god does he look nice. Taylor heard from her mind, he smiled and pulled back.

Taylor gazed hungrily at Marisa, her body looked amazing. She wore a snug light blue dress, it was strapless and ended at the heels. Which was a white high heel sandal. Taylor smiled again at her, it earned him a nervous smile back from Marisa.

"Hello Marisa, please come in." Taylor said, he moved aside to allow her through.

"Thank you, you look-"

Taylor didn't even let her finish the sentence, he shut the door with a bang and with his other hand pushed her up against it. Taylor kissed her roughly on the lips, before long they were making out furiously. His body was mashed up against hers, Taylor hands roamed about her body.

Taylor reached down with both hands and cupped her arse, he could easily feel her taut bottom. With his left hand he reached up and clasped her breast, earning a gasp from Marisa. Taylor leaned back away from Marisa, breaking the kiss. A long line of saliva still connected them for a moment, before it broke.

Marisa eyes roamed his own body, Taylor only now remembered he was only in his boxer. Marisa must of felt his cock press up against her, during the kissing.

"Come on, let's go." Taylor said, he pulled Marisa away from the doorway.

"Wait you want to have sex now." Marisa said, Taylor felt a little bit of resistant when he guide her up the stairs.

"No, I am going to fuck you." Taylor said, walking into his bedroom.

"Should we-" Taylor kissed Marisa again, quickly stopping whatever reply she had.

Taylor hands against roamed her perfect body, he grew excited at every moment. He would do to this teacher, what Taylor knew many other people could only dream about doing.

Still kissing, Taylor maneuvered them around the room. Marisa back was to his bed, with a simple push he made her fall onto the bed. Taylor hungrily took in Marisa's appearance, legs dangling off the edge of the bed. Marisa really did pull off the disheveled look.

Taylor fell on top of her, his hands clasping the top of her dress and pulled it down. Her breast were free and spilled out. He blinked in surprise, he hadn't thought to check if she had a bra on underneath, but it just made him more excited.

Taylor leaned down, he placed both his elbows on either side of Marisa heaving chest. Marisa's breast were inches from his face. Gently he licked Marisa breasts, slowly caressing each breast with his tongue. Taylor could easily make out his saliva after a few moments, still Taylor grew tired of this. Finding one of her nipples, he run his tongue around it. Eliciting a large moan from Marisa. Taylor gazed up at the Marisa head, when he put the nipple in his mouth.

"My god." Marisa moaned, Taylor furiously licked the nipple in his mouth.

Taylor gave each nipple appropriate attention, alternating every few minutes. Marisa laid panting on the bed, Taylor decided to up the ante and bit the nipple.

"Oh my god." Marisa thrashed her head from side to side. Taylor wondered if she had an orgasm and confirmed it a moment later.

Taylor held on to the nipple for a moment longer, before loosening his grip on the nipple. He returned to just licking the nipple.

Taylor maneuvered himself a little on the bed, firmly planting his knees by Marisa's backside. He ground his cock into Marisa red hot pussy.

"Ah!" Marisa moaned, arching her back. Taylor rubbed the length of his shaft along the the top of where he knew her pussy to be. Up and down, Marisa kept moaning.

Taylor opened his mouth as wide as he could and engulfed Marisa breast. He tried to take in as much of her breast as he could and then gently raised his head. Marisa's breast spilled out of his mouth, but as it did so Taylor could feel all the muscle of the breast flow throw his lips.

Taylor breathed in deeply and did the same to Marisa's other breast.

"Oh my god." Marisa moaned.

Taylor lifted himself up, it was time to have some more fun. He shuffled down and planted his knees on the ground, before him laid Marisa. Legs spread wide above his head, he reached forward. Brushed his hands along Marisa's legs until he reacher he knickers. Taylor slid them down her legs and through them onto the floor.

Taylor smiled, he eager leaned for towards her pussy. He gave her clit an experimental kiss, Marisa's legs immediately tense." Are you ready?"

"Uh huh." Marisa said, sounding like she was in a daze.

Taylor kissed the clit again, he sucked it into his mouth. Marisa arched her back, he licked her clit with his tongue. Taylor felt her hands on his head, urging him to continue - so he did. For the next few minutes he furiously licked her clit, swishing his tongue backwards and forwards along it.

Taylor cupped her arse cheek with his hands, giving them a firm squeeze. He stopped licking her clit and turned his attention to the outer walls of her vagina. Taylor could easily see evidence of her orgasm, there was a lot of liquid streaming out of her pussy.

Again Taylor gave it an experimental kiss, he loved eating a girl out. Taylor dove into her pussy, sucking and kissing her labia. Marisa kept thrashing about above him, but he held on for dear life. He spear his tongue into her pussy, prompting more gasped of pleasure from Marisa.

Taylor continued for the next few minutes, changing between the sucking on the labia and clit in turns. After a while he dragged his finger on his right hand over her anus and into the entrance of her pussy. He speared her with his finger, while also send her a mental command to come.

"Oh my god!" Marisa screamed, her back arched but he held on. He continued to speared her with his finger during her orgasm.

Finally after what seemed an eternity, Marisa collapsed back onto the bed. Her beautiful breast rising with each gigantic breath she took. It was finally time, Taylor was ready. In one smooth motion, he dropped his boxer to the floor. His cock finally free, he gazed down at the red haired beauty.

Taylor stepped back onto the bed, planting his knees again by her backside. He placed his left elbow on the bed, but with his right hand he directed his cock to Marisa's pussy. She stared at him intently, through lust filled eyes.

"You're so hot, can't wait to see how you feel." Taylor said, he kissed Marisa roughly in the mouth.

When she tried to reciprocate, he thrusted his cock into her pussy. Marisa gasped, but he used it as an opportunity to force his tongue further down her throat. She felt amazing, the walls of her pussy wrapped firmly around his cock. He left it in, savoring the feeling. Then he started to thrust, in and out. First slowly but gradually he picked up pace.

"Ah. Ah! AH!" Marisa screamed, he kissed down her neck. Taylor bite down on her earlobe, causing her body to buckle in another orgasm." Ah, oh my god!"

Taylor rode the wave, Marisa bucked and thrashed underneath him But he kept on pounding into her pussy, never ever letting up. As soon as he felt her orgasm subside, Taylor again sent an impulse to Marisa. She cummed heavily again, a ear splitting screech erupted from her mouth. Taylor winced slightly at the volume, but again rode the wave.

Taylor paused for a moment, he reached down with both hands and wrapped his arms underneath Marisa knees. He moved her legs onto each of his shoulders, it gave him more of a perch. He kissed Marisa again, mashing her legs into her breast and started to thrust again. This time, he allowed the full length of his cock barring the head to leave her pussy. Then he speared his whole length into her pussy, he left it there for a few moments before starting again. His motion was slow at the start, but steadily he picked up speed. Before long he was again thrusting into Marisa's pussy, this time he let go of all his inhibitions and fully pounded her.

Taylor felt his orgasm steadily building, he continued to pound Marisa. Not giving the least bit of thought to it, finally after was last thrust he let loose. His cummed exploded out of his cock and drenched the inside of Marisa's walls. Marisa simultaneous had an orgasm with him.

Her rode the bucking woman to completion. Finally after what seemed like a few hours, but was more likely a few moments he felt like he was spent. Marisa had also calmed down, breathing heavily with him.

At the back of his mind, Taylor could feel his reserves rise. Intercourse was the funnest way to increase it but also one of the most efficient ways. Still he wasn't done yet, Taylor left himself up from Marisa. She was gorgeous, her hair was a mess, along with her dress. The fine blue cloth was a mess, the top part had shifted halfway down her stomach.

Taylor wasn't done, when he orgasmed it only filled his reserves. He could still continue to fuck and have more orgasms, he pulled back away from Marisa. He had the perfect idea of what to do next, Taylor grabbed Marisa's arms and pulled her up with him.

"Get on your hands and knees, gonna fuck you like a dog." Taylor said, as Marisa sluggishly moved.

"Yeah." Marisa said huskily, he could see the lust in her eyes. A quick peek into her mind showed her distrust completely gone, replaced with overwhelming attraction and lust towards him. Taylor knew he could now get away with anything and he had the perfect idea for later.

Once she was in position, Taylor flipped the bottom of Marisa dress over her arse. He palmed each of her arse cheeks in his hands, squeezing and fondling them.

"That feels good." Marisa said softly." Ow."

Taylor smacked her arse cheek, one and then twice for good measure. He didn't want her to get relaxed. He leaned his cock up against the entrance of her pussy and slid right back in.

Sanpeux
Sanpeux
43 Followers
12