Seruya Town Ch. 03

Story Info
A mind controller has fun with a mother.
8.1k words
4.51
43.1k
28
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/19/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sanpeux
Sanpeux
44 Followers

Hi Guys Sanpeux here!

Nano is finally over and I can finally update this series, yes that is right. Chapter 03 is here!

On to some questions that were raised in the previous chapter. Chapter 01 was a sort of future view of Taylor life in Seruya, you can note the place he was staying at was different from chapter 01 to 02. Chapter 02 takes place just over a month after Taylor joins the school, while chapter 01 takes place a long time afterwards.

As I said in chapter 01 I like to visualise the woman in stories, an easy way to do this is to link them to famous people. I forgot to do this in chapter 02, but I will do so now. For chapter 02 - Marisa please think of Jessica Chastain. Marisa is meant to have vibrant redhead, and I believe Jessica Chastain is a good match. For Chapter 03 please think of Christina Hendricks, hope that helps!

Last but by no means least, my grammar. i understand it can be bad at times, and sentences sometimes do not make sense. But I am writing these chapters on the side of my main novels, I do try to do as much of an edit before posting however sometimes I will miss a few things. I hope you can bear with me and wait for my writing to improve.

Anyway, without further ado. Chapter 03 The housewife.

*****

RING ...RING ...RING...RING

The lunch bell rang, students around the classroom immediately jumping from their seats, throwing their books and utensils into their bags. They would of ran out the door, if it wasn't for their strict teacher.

There were few students that took a more sedate pace, chatting away with their friends as they packed up.

"Taylor!" Shouted one of his classmates, waving a hand in front of his face.

"wha..What is it Sarah?" Taylor blinked, he got up from his desk and slung his bag over his shoulders.

"I said that maybe you should decide on where we are going eat lunch today." Sarah stated, hands cross around her chest and pushing up her breasts.

"We can't decide if we should eat our lunch under the oak tree because its sunny or eat on the roof of the library because there isn't many people there." Natalie said.

Taylor realised the danger he was in, if he agreed with one girl then the other one be very angry with him.

"I don't really mind where, why don't we compromise." Taylor fidgeted with the straps of his bad, the danger only increasing the longer he waited. "How about by the tennis court, the grass has just been cut there so it would be nice to sit on and its also secluded."

Taylor wasn't sure if that would placate them both, but by there smiles he thought he got away with it and averting a very painful experience.

"That's sounds great Taylor, I can put grass in your hair. hehe" Sarah smiled widely, grabbing his arm and pulling him to the exit.

"Hey! If anyone's going to be messing with Taylor's hair its me" Barked Natalie grabbing his other hand.

"Wait a minute!" Pulling free of both of them, they both had dejected looks on their faces. Which made him think it was a bad idea, their expressions also made him want to kiss them.

I think these two have me wrapped around their nice little fingers

"Why don't you two go on ahead, I will meet you there. I have to hand in some late work to Miss Yark." He quickly spoke, with the more honest face he could come up with. "It will probably take a few minutes."

"Ok then, we can get everything set up, Sarah do you have a towel we could use to put on the ground." Natalie asked Sarah, as they walked out the door.

"Geez not even a goodbye?" Taylor shook his head, Taylor almost slapped himself when he suddenly realising what he said.

Walking to Miss Yark's desk, he plopped his bag on it and unzipped one of the larger pockets.

"Oh... Taylor I thought you left with your friends" Taylor had obviously startled Miss Yark with his bag, she also seemed to have a tick above one of her eyebrows. Obviously annoyed at something, probably to do with Natalie and Sarah. He hadn't missed the way she almost hissed out 'friends', maybe he should do something nice for her to make it up.

Taylor thought of a great idea, but it was lunch time and he was expected elsewhere.

He brought out a pad of paper, loose bits of paper also stuffed inside. He separated the loose bits of paper from the pad and making sure he got the right ones Taylor handed them to Miss Yark.

"Here you go, Miss Yark." Taylor spoke, handing the wad of paper to the buxom teacher.

"That's all the catch up work done for the past two months, unless there is anything else I think I am up to date." He continued, shifting his weight from one feet to the other.

Taylor could hardly resist looking at her ample breast, the gap between two of the buttons give him a nice view, he could just about see the curve of one from his current angle.

"Thank you Taylor, you seem to have settled in well here." Miss Yark took the paper from him, smirking back at him as she caught him looking at her breasts. She made sure that her hand brushed past one her breast, on its way to moving a lock of hair away from her eyes. "Be sure to thoroughly complete your homework tonight?"

By 'homework', she meant him screwing her brains out at his place later on tonight.

"I'll do my best Miss." Taylor nodded to her, failing to keep the smile off his face. He turned around, giving one last look at the beautiful teacher before heading out the door.

The hallway was full of students chatting, going to have their lunch or just plain mingling with each other. Taylor could feel the excitement and joy radiating from everyone. It had been a particularly hot morning, everyone was relieved that they could finally get out of the stuffy classrooms.

"Oi, Tarlen!" Intruded a voice, turning around Taylor saw one of his major annoyances walking towards him.

"Its Taylor, how many times do I have to tell you." Taylor didn't believe for one second that he would actually bother to say it right.

"Yeah, yeah. Nice thing to say but you still haven't even asked my name." The boy in front of his replied, Taylor was starting to get a little bit annoyed at him, he had been on his case ever since he had arrived.

"I know what your name is, Nathan!" He spoke forcefully, turning to his friend. "Your Sean."

"Wow so you do know our names, never would of thought." Taylor could clearly see that Nathan didn't really use many brains cell every day." Anyway we saw Natalie and Sarah run past. They looked really hot today, probably because they aren't wearing any jumpers today. I can finally see the amazing tits, makes me really want to fuck them."

"I would mind having some time alone with them after class, I would fuck them both over the table." Sean add, needlessly.

"Hey don't speak like that behind there backs, its very rude you know." Taylor said, stuffing his hands in his pocket, not being able to decide if they were serious or delusional.

Nathan expression changed from that of a smiling goof to a serious frown. "Just what are you going do about it then, for some reason they hang around with you, the new kid" I doubt you even made out with them yet."

"Nathan and I could definitely show them a better time then you could, maybe we should tell them they should start hanging around with us from now on." Sean spoke distractedly, looking at a passing girls butt.

Taylor snorted, cross his arms. "They both wouldn't even give you the time of day, Natalie is really open person and the way I have seen her act around you. I a pretty sure she thinks both of you are creepy, Sarah probably sub consciously follows that and that's why they like to hang out with me."

"What did you say!" Nathan nearly shouted, stepping into his personal space. Taylor wasn't going back down, he kept looking down at Nathan and not breaking eye contact.

"Hey Nathan calm down, there isn't any point in getting into a fight." Sean pulled Nathan back, looking around in case any teachers were around. A few students had stop to see what was going on, but decided to move on when they didn't see anything interesting happening." It not fun anymore trying to piss off Taylert-"

"It's Taylor." He butted in.

"Yeah Taylor." Sean repeated, pulling Nathan away. "Anyway this isn't fun anymore, lets just go eat lunch with the guys.

"Fine lets go!" Nathan turned tail and starting walking away from him.

Afterwards they had disappeared down the hall, Taylor started to head towards the tennis court. As he caught site of the court, Taylor realised something.

Taylor was very pissed off at Nathan and Sean. More then he had with anyone else in his life, the way they talked about his friends was out of line.

He saw Natalie waving at him, for now he put the whole incident at the back of his mind and tried to enjoy his lunch with two beautiful friends of his.

----

School had ended, the bell only ringing a five minutes ago. It seemed that move of the student population was streaming out of the front gates, a sea of white shirts and a few yellow blazers.

The morning might have been considered hot, but it didn't even compare to now. The sun still handed high over the western sky, Taylor couldn't imagine there being a single cloud anywhere in the country right now.

Taylor didn't have any activities to do after class, he didn't envy Sarah at all. She still had her tennis club to attend, Natalie was a little better off with her club being inside.

He decided that since it was such a beautiful day that, he might as well explore more of the city he was staying at. Taylor had been here for almost a month now, but apart from a few places he didn't really know the area to well.

After about ten minutes walking in a random direction he found himself, on a street with a field on one side and a few houses on the other. Taylor saw a group of shops up ahead, deciding to get a drink he headed towards them.

In from of one of the shops were two people, he could make out who it was as he got close. Taylor immediately knew it was the kid - Nathan talking to a woman outside a clothes store, walking slower he stopped just outside the store next to where they were talking.

"Mom! I'll be back by dinner, I'll help out tomorrow." Nathan told his mother, about to turn away.

"You go round his house all the time, couldn't you help around the store today." Nathan's mother sighed as she looked at her son." I have to do a bit of stock count, your father would usually do but since he is away this week."

"Sorry mom I already set this up with Sean, I can't really back out!" Nathan spoke pleadingly. "I promise I will help out tomorrow."

Nathan started to walk down the street, Taylor clearly saw the frustration in his mom's eyes. He didn't need his powers to know that Nathan would never follow through with his promise, but Nathan not being home for the next few hours gave him a great idea on how to get revenge.

Taylor was going to fuck Nathan's mom.

She wanted Nathan to help around the store for the next few hours, well maybe I could help out instead.

Nathan's mother headed back into the store, after a few minutes of looking at the displays of the store next door Taylor start to expand his mind and try to feel out where Nathan's mom was. He found her very quickly at the back of the store, he delved into her mind and sent impulses to her. So that when she saw him she would be attracted to him, they were more stronger impulse then the usual ones he sent to woman he wanted to fuck.

With Nathan pissing him off at school, Taylor wasn't taking any chances and even if she was able to resist Taylor would just amp up the pressure until he got what he wanted from her one way or another.

After everything was set into place Taylor entered the store.

The first thing he noticed when he entered was how huge the inside was, he could also see all around him without being hindered by the clothing. The next thing he noticed were the racks upon racks were filled with all sorts of clothes, there was everything from casual clothes to sports wear.

Taylor heard a grunt, looking around he saw some sports equipment against the wall. That wasn't what had caught his attention thought, Nathan's mom was leaning against the wall trying to get some clubs on to a top shelf. She was apparently having a hard time as one of her legs was placed on top of a ledge filled with other equipment, it seems like she was having trouble.

As Taylor looked closer he could see that her skirt had ridden up past her thighs, showing off her creamy white legs to him. It immediately start to arouse him as he took in the rest of her figure, from this angle her could see her nice arse stick out ready to be squeezed. Her body also seems to be in great shape, not an ounce of unwanted fat on her as far as he could see and he could make out the bulge of her breast on either side of her. She was a completely package with her silky red hair stopping past her t-shirt, which just showed off the creamy skin of her lower back.

"Here why don't you let me help!" Taylor asked as he walked up to her, it didn't appear to be the right thing to say as she gasped and dropped the club. It was only his quick reactions that he caught it with one hand and with the other placed his hand around her hips to stop her from falling.

"Are you alright?" Taylor asked gazing down into her eyes

"Yes, I didn't hear you come in." She stuttered, regaining her balance and smoothing her skirt.

Taylor could now make out her full figure, her face was round with rose coloured cheeks and beautiful grey eyes.

Her breast weren't all that bad either.

"Why don't you let me put that up for you." Taylor smiled at her, as with his greater height he hooked in the club to the start.

"Thank you so much for you help, my son was going to help me but he had to go to his friends house." Taylor could easily here the emphasis on had. "I am Katherine Urad, a pleasure to meet you."

"It is my pleasure to meet you also." He quickly took her hand and planted a big kill upon it, causing her to blush. "Urad? Is you son Nathan by any chance, we go to the same school and am even in some of the same classes."

"Yes, he is my son. I am not sure he has ever mentioned you..."

"My apologies that I failed to introduce myself" He winked at her. "My name is Taylor, I have recently transferred to Seruya Academy this year, I am still getting to know the people here."

"A real gentlemen, huh?" Katherine stated, squeezing his hand slightly.

"I like to think so." Taylor replied staring into her eyes, they had a glazed look about them. Then gesturing around the store." Is there anything else you need help with?"

"Oh I couldn't ask you to do something like that." Katherine blinked as if suddenly seeing the store and how close she gotten to me,

"Nonsense, I can not ignore someone in need of help and with all the boxes lying around over there I am sure you need it." Taylor finished pointing towards the back of the store.

"Well I guess... I mean that would be great if you could help." Katherine stuttered walking towards the boxes, her hand still unconsciously locked with mine. He was tempted to peek into her mind because her attraction for me must have been through the roof, this wife of however many years was ignoring all her instinct of loyalty to her husband.

"I was going to move these boxes later into the back but if you could move them for me?" She asked shyly looking back at me.

It aroused him, but Taylor still had to do a bit of hard work before he got his reward.

"No problem Mrs Urad." They both picked up a box each, before heading into the backroom.

"Mrs Urad makes me feel old, call me Katherine." Katherine said while placing the box on a table.

"No problem Katherine." Taylor repeated beaming at her with a big smile, making her blush.

"Have you made allot of friends since you've enrolled at my sons school?" Katherine asked changing the subject quickly as they headed back to get more boxes. "Are you liking the school and area?"

"The area is really nice and lots of friendly people like you." The only reason he was complimenting her so much was to naturally ramp up her attraction and desire for him. Taylor had seen Katherine check him out when he dropped the first box on the table, she was doing it again now. "I made a few friends, though I have a few classes with Nathan."

She must of saw the expression on his face because Katherine laughed. It was a nice soothing laugh, Taylor really wanted to kiss her then but it would most likely ruin the natural way he was going to seduce her, sure he implanted a few things in her mind before.

"Nathan can be a real handful sometimes, I would know since I have raised him but sometimes he means well." Katherine spoke with a sad expression.

If a mother had true confidence in their sons, then Katherine would not have said 'sometimes'.

"Well now that I met you, I know you seem to be a good person. Nathan can't be all that bad, hopefully we will be friends." If Katherine knew what Taylor really thought about her son, she wouldn't let him get anywhere near her.

After moving the rest of the boxes into the back Taylor thought it was time to move things along. He put the last box on the table, turning to face Katherine , he stepped up behind her. He place both his hands on her hips, slowly he moved his face up to the back of her neck, kissing the exposed skin gently.

"Wha...what are you doing Taylor?" Katherine stuttered out, her hands quickly grasping his wandering hands and turning her face around slightly to look at him.

"Just having some fun Katharine, why are you adventurous?" Taylor shot back at her, sliding his hands up and gripping her breasts, Katherine inhaled heavily. She gripped the edge of the table in front of her as he started to focus on her neck, gently placing more kisses on the back of her neck.

Taylor handed moved up and around Katherine body, he grasped each of her breast firmly. They felt amazing, even through the fabric of her clothes.

"Oh my, that feels nice."Katherine moaned, she tilted her head allowing him further access to her neck. Taylor took advantage of it, her mercilessly kissed her neck."Keep doing that."

Taylor complied, he kissed her neck and continued to fondle her breasts. But after a while he wanted more, he stopped kissing her and turned her around to face him properly.

Katherine eyes were clouded with lust, Taylor could see that clearly. He gave her no time to get her bearings, Taylor leaned forward and kissed her firmly. The kiss was pretty tame, but Katherine parted her lips and allowed his tongue into her mouth.

Taylor loved it, the small act was intoxicating. More then the fact he was kissing her, she was now allowing a stranger to make out eagerly with her.

Taylor swirled his tongue around her mouth, she tasted very sweet.

His hands roamed up to her breasts, squeezing them through the fabric of her top and bra. Her breasts felt amazingly soft, and supple. He molded them in his palm, moving away the cups of her bra to press down on her nipple.

"Oh my, that feels good." Katherine mumbled into his mouth.

Taylor leaned back, taking in her fully. Her cheeks were beet red as she gazed back at him, he didn't need his power to know that gaze was filled with lust.

Her lush red hair was now a mess, along with her top. She was thrusting out her chest to him, which showed off her magnificent breasts.

Taylor went back in for a kiss, Katherine moved with him. but he ignored her puckered lips and went for her neck. The sharp intake of breath told him she was enjoying it, he kissed up and down her neckline. Eliciting short gasps from her, she placed her hand on the back of her head as he moved up to her ear.

Katherine's hand clenched the back of his head tightly, as he first of all kissed behind her ear, before taking the bottom of her ear into his mouth. Her flicked his tongue of the earlobe, lathering it with as much spit as he could.

Sanpeux
Sanpeux
44 Followers