Seruya Town Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor felt something change in Katherine, before he could root into her mind as to why he felt her stiffen. She pulled his head back away from her neck, a frown on her face. He gazed up to her eyes and still found them filled with lust.

What is the problem then? Taylor thought, he had prepped her as much as he usually would with a woman.

"I shouldn't be doing this." Katherine spoke softly staring into his eyes, as if searching for something.

"But it feels so good." Taylor replied he didn't wait for her mind to start coming up with objections to this. He leaned back down for another kiss, it was just as heated as the last. His tongue swirling sliding around hers, the sensation was wonderful. Taylor could taste strawberry in her mouth much more stronger then he could last time, maybe because of his heightened arousal he couldn't get enough of it.

Taylor moved his hands down from caressing her lower back to her arse, cupping both in each hand.

"mmmmhhhh." Katherine moaned into his mouth as he gave both cheeks a firm squeeze, they felt soft in his hands but with the fabric of the skirt in the way he couldn't feel them properly. After a few more seconds Taylor slipped his hands underneath her skirt and knickers fully grasping her cheeks. They felt amazing in his hands, smooth and pliant to his touch.

"mmmmhpp." Katherine seemed to also like it, she pushed him back against the table edge. They continued to wrestle with each others tongue before breaking for air again, Katherine looked amazing with her cheeks beet red. She again looked into his eyes as if trying to find something, Taylor really wanted to peek into her mind at that moment but he couldn't with his self imposed rules.

"I can't believe I am going to do this" Katherine put her hand on his cheek, before taking grabbing Taylor by the hand, her nails digging into his wrist. She pulled him from the back room, Taylor struggling to keep up with her.

Katherine led the Taylor through the foyer and upstairs to the bedroom she shared with her husband. Taylor shut the door behind him, twisting the lock.

In one motion Katherine pulled off her t-shirt, revealing her pendulous breasts. She stared at him for a moment before throwing herself at him, arms around his neck. She kissed him again, sliding her tongue back into his eager mouth. Taylor's hands found her tits, he immediately started to squeeze and knead them. Katherine pulled him closer to her, her tits squishing against his chest as they continued to kiss.

Katherine dropped to her knee after a break in their kissing, quickly undoing the buttons of his jeans and pull them down. She quickly grabbed his erect cock, she stroked it a few times. Katherine lightly traced her fingers across the length of his cock, with her other hand she pulled down and slipped her knickers off her feet.

Katherine suddenly seemed to get a wicked expression on her face, as she smirked up at him while massaging his cock. She quickly got up to her feet and walked backwards towards her bed. A coy smile on her face as she did so, Taylor knew she would be a minx in bed. When she sat down on the edge of her bed she beckoned him towards her with her fingers,

Taylor stepped in between Katherine's legs, his cock only a few inches away from her pink lips. With a manicured hand she guided his cock to her mouth, her tongue flicking out to lick up pre-cum. Once Katherine had finished, she started to gently stroke his cock again.

"My son should be home in the next hour or two, we should have allot of time,"Staring at him with clouded eyes, her mouth quickly engulfed the head of his cock before taking it out."My husband will be back tomorrow."

Taylor could feel his already hard cock get even harder, that type of comment should never be spoken while sucking on a cock. He closed his eyes as Katherine engulfed his cock again, taking half of it in her mouth before she pulled out.

"Didn't realise it was this big, give me a moment." Katherine said, lathering his cock with her spit. Before taking it again in her mouth, she slid her mouth up and down it a few times. Taking in half the length, before took it it all and reached the base.

"Oh my god."Taylor said, gazing down at Katherine. Some of her blood red hair had fallen in front of her face, but he could still make out a green eye through all the strands."Fuck do you look good like that."

The comment seemed to spur Katherine, she started to increase her speed. Withdrawing to the tip of his cock before diving back in, while he didn't mind fucking, a good blowjob was something to cherish.

Katherine continued to suck his cock, expertly applying the right amount of pressure and speed. In the back of his mind he could feel his orgasm approaching, much quicker then he had anticipated.

She is just so damn good at this! Taylor thought, grabbing her hair and holding onto it as she worked her magic. But I have to stop it.

Taylor wanted her to continue but he liked releasing his first load inside the pussy, rather then through a blowjob. He grabbed Katherine's hair, close to her head and pulled her back. His cock popped out of her mouth, a line of saliva connecting it briefly with her mouth.

"What wrong?" Katherine said, trying to go for his cock again. He held onto her hair as she reached the tip of his cock, she raised her eyebrow at him."What the fuck is wrong?"

"Nothing, while I love your blowjob skills I think I want you in a different position for now."Taylor said, pulling her up."Get on your back, I am gonna eat you."

"Oh I haven't let my husband do that for a long while." Katherine said, she slid up the bed on her arse and then laiddown on the bed.

Taylor kneeled down and moved in between her spread legs, her breasts still jutted into the air with barely a hint of sag.

He reached forward and grabbed the sides of her knickers, he pulled them down along her legs. Revealing her pussy, a thin strip of hair coated by her juices.

Taylor leaned forward, sliding his hands underneath her arse cheeks. He gripped them tightly and was reminded again at how soft and supple her flesh was.

He pulled her arse slightly forward, so that she was resting at the edge of the bed.

Taylor tentatively gave her clit a small kiss, before smothered it with his mouth. Gripping her nub with his lips he started to lick it, first a few strokes up and down it.

Once his tongue moistened he quickened his pace, ferociously attacking the clit.

"Ah!" Katherine said, her body arching upwards.

Taylor held onto her arse cheeks as she started to fidget, her hips bucked upwards each time he licked her clit.

He stopped causing a groan to come out from Katherine, he travelled down to the opening of her pussy. He stuck his tongue out and licked the entire length of her slit. Before returning to her clit and giving it a quick suck.

"Oh my god!" Katherine said, arching her back violently.

Taylor continued to suck on her clit for a moment before returning to her pussy lips, he started to lick in and around her slit. Before sticking his tongue into the folds of her pussy, Katherine's back arcs again as he felt her hands on the back of his head.

"Oh fuck!"Katherine said, putting more pressure on his head.

Taylor continued to jut his tongue in and out of her pussy, taking it out to swirl it around her nub before spearing it back into her pussy.

"Oh my god! So close!"Katherine said, her hips bucking even more wildly now."YES!"

Katherine's pressed painfully into his head as he road the wave of Katherines orgasm. He continued to thrust his tongue deeper into her pussy, even as her juices started to flow out.

A few moments later she started to calm down, her hips stopped bucking upwards as much before finally stopping.

Taylor raised his face from her pussy, his chin was wet from all her pussy juice. He smiled triumphantly as he gazed upwards at the housewife. She laid on her back with her chest rising into the air with each breath she took, she looked absolutely amazing.

"Time for the main course."Taylor said, he raised him from the floor and placed his knees down beside Katherine's arse cheeks."Are you ready?"

"Yeah, give it to me."Said Katherine sounding very hot.

Taylor gripped his cock with his right palm and lined it up with her pussy. He slid the tip up and down the entrance, making Katherine groan in delight. Finally he had enough of the foreplay, it was time to end it.

He pushed his cock into her pussy, it quickly enveloped it. Her pussy lips griped it tightly, but Taylor didn't stop. He kept going until half his cock was inside Katherine, only then did he stop. He leaned forward to place his left palm beside Katherine's body, he needed the leverage as he pulled his cock out to the tip and then thrust back inside. This time he went down to the hilt, Katherine's leg immediately locked behind him.

"Oh my god!"Katherine shouted, placing a hand on his chest as he slowly pulled out of her."That feels amazing!"

Taylor smiled down at the wife, this definitely was something special. Her pussy felt amazing, the walls clamped down tightly around his cock. Once he again pulled out to the head of his cock did he thrust back in.

He started to build up a rhythm, every so slowly increasing his pace until he was pounding into her pussy. It felt amazing, but he knew something else that would feel even more better then this.

Taylor closed his eyes, first of all to savour the feeling. Then he allowed his mind to connect with Katherine's, her mind was a whirlwind of emotions. However unlike before he didn't care about any of her emotions, he pushed past them until he found what he was looking for. With a mental flex of his mind he forced Katherine to orgasm, her squeal of delight was music to his ears.

"Of Fuck! Fuck!"Katherine screamed, her eyes were wide open gazing back at him."Keep doing that!"

Taylor leaned forward and captured her lips in a kiss, but more more heated then the previous ones.

As he continued to pound into her pussy her walls tightened even more as her orgasm started, her pussy became even more slick with juice. Taylor didn't stop his thrusting, he rode the wave of her orgasm to completion.

He forced his arms underneath her body, one hand gripping the back of the shoulder while the other grabbing the back of her head as he kissed her. He could see her eyes were now clenched shut as he thrusted into her, the kiss was nothing more then a frenzied makeout. One that he was pretty sure she would not forget soon, he was hoping for a repeat performance from her afterall.

Taylor hadn't expected Nathan's mom to be this great, but he make sure she knew that her son had annoyed him greatly.

He moved his hands from underneath Katherine's body, and hooked them underneath her knees. He then placed his palms on the bed beside her chest, Taylor moved forward slightly so that her legs were now over his shoulder.

I love this. Taylor thought, gazing down at Katherine. This was by far his favourite position to fuck woman in, he loved the control it gave him.

He increased his pace, sliding his his as deep as it could go before pulling back out to the tip and doing it again.

"Oh. Of fuck me!" Katherine screamed, Taylor smiled down at the housewife.

Fuck this is amazing! Taylor thought, he leaned forward and gave her a quick kiss before moving to her neckline.

He started to kiss and nibble along the side of her neck again, but this time he worked to give her a hickey to remember him by.

He started to pound into Katherine pussy, in and out. His hands digged into the bed sheet to gain more leverage. All to increase his pace, he could feel Katherine's body press up against him each time he thrusted into her.

"Ah! Fuck me!" Katherine said.

Taylor smiled slightly as he finished giving her a hickey. In the back of his mind he could feel his orgasm approaching.

A few more quick and erratic thrust, before he cock burst out with cum inside her pussy.

"Holy shut!" Taylor shouted into Katherine's ear,

"Oh fuck." Katherine screamed.

He slid his cock out of her pussy before diving it back in, he did it a few times slowing down his movement gently. Trying to get as much of his cum inside her as he could, her pussy was still clenching his cock as he did so.

He tightened his hold around Katherine, kissing her neck before turning his attention to her mouth.

They kissed for a few moments before Taylor felt his cock get hard again inside Katherine's pussy. It looked like she did as well as she stopped kissing him and gazed down to where they connected

"Your hard again." Katherine said, gazing back up at him." I didn't think you would be able to, my husband has to be careful of when he cummed. Otherwise we wouldn't be able to continue."

Taylor couldn't help but smile, a comment like that was amazing to hear from a housewife.

"Are you ready for a second round?" Taylor asked, pulling his hardening cock out of her pussy.

"My god you're incredible, but yeah I am definitely ready!" Katherine said, spreading her legs out further for him.

"No not that," Taylor says, shaking his head." I want you to get on your hands and knees, gonna fuck your like a dog!"

Katherine flipped over from her back to her tummy before raising her arse into the air. Taylor could feel covk harden at the sensual display, he gave her arse a slap as she got into position.

"Ready?" Taylor asked, moving his cock into position.

"Yea- oh!" Katherine grunted as he forced his cock into her pussy.

Taylor pulled his cock out fully, he then gave her pussy a few short pumps with it. Before he thrusted his cock all the way into her pussy, to the hilt. He gripped her hips with both arms, with the extra leverage he started to pound her pussy. Unlike before where he started to slowly up his rhythm, this time he didn't care about that. He just wanted to fuck!

"Oh my god!"Katherine moaned whipping her head from side to side, he long hair that would normally reach down to her waist whipped around. Like an angel spreading out her wings, it was a amazing sight."Keep doing that!"

Taylor smiled, he was very happy to oblige. He continued to pound his cock into her pussy, her juices made it very easy to do. His hips slammed into the back of her arse, the sound had steadily grown as he increased his pace.

He loved it, this application of his power was the best. The ability to dominate a loving house into being his toy, it was so very intoxicating. He would definitely have repeat visits, perhaps each time Nathan annoyed him.

Taylor grunted as he continued to pound into Katherine's pussy, gripping her hips tightly. The wall of her pussy seemed to squeeze his cock the fast he thrust into her, trying to get every ounce of pleasure from his cock.

"Oh my god harder, harder!" Katherine moaned

With one arm he reached forwards and grabbed her breast, starting to need the mound. It felt soft in his hands, but he clenched it tightly to get more leverage into his thrusts.

"Fuck yes!"Katherine screamed, shaking her head wildly

Taylor thought of an even better idea, although Katherine probably wouldn't like it at all but it would give him a lot of satisfaction.

He slowed his rhythm down, letting go of her breasts and taking a deep breath. Sweat rolled down his forehead, his leg muscles ached a little at the exercise. But overall he felt good, and what he had planned next was very tantalising.

Taylor pulled out of her pussy, allowing Katherine to collapse on the bed. Katherine was lying on her stomach, one arm underneath her belly and the other stretched out over the edge of the bed. The view this gave to Taylor was amazing, he could just make out the side of one tit. She was breathing hard, but it was slowly returning to normal.

Sweat covered her back, he could make out a trail all along her spine. He couldn't make out if that was all sweat, or if some of it was his spit from when he nibbled the back of her neck.

What drew his attention the most was her arse, with one of her knee bent, her arse was as if it was placed on a pedestal for him. Taylor could still see the red smack marks on both cheeks, he remembered how firm and taut they were.

Getting an idea Taylor grabbed one of the generic skin care product Katherine had on her vanity table, making sure it was a liquid. Since Katherine had let him fuck her every other position, Taylor couldn't really not finish off without fucking her arse.

Squeezing the tube, his hand was filled with transparent liquid. Taylor rubbed it all over his hardening cock, the coldness of the liquid making him question what type of skin product it was.

Taylor got on the bed behind Katherine, running his right hand along her bent leg and with the other rubbing her arse cheeks.

"Mmmmmmmhhhhhhhh, that feels nice Taylor." Katherine groaned, lifting up her arse slightly. Taylor dipped one very lubricated finger into her anus, before followed by another. "What, Taylor what are you doing?"

"Just messing around Katherine, why you not feeling adventurous?" He challenged her, with his other hand he lift her hips up a little more. Taylor cock slapping her inner thigh, it was fully erected again and rose up to press against her pussy.

Taylor other hand found Katherine's clit again, he started to rub it gently. "mmmmhhh, that feels nice."

Having focused her attention elsewhere, Taylor inserted a third finger into her arse. He pushed all three gently, but as far as they could go in her arse. Katherine jerked slightly when almost half the length of his fingers were wedged inside, but it seemed she had started to get used to the intrusion.

Taylor took out his fingers, leaning forward he forced apart her legs a little more with his hands .

Rubbing her clit again through her legs, Taylor started licking the folds of her pussy.

"Keep that up Taylor!"

Katherine moved her hand underneath her chest to one of her tits and started to knead them, she lifted her hips up a little more to give him better access.

Taylor moved up trailing his tongue behind and started to lick around her anus. While her pussy was full of tasty juiced, her arse tasted like sweat. He licked around the rim of her anus for a moment, before dipping his tongue inside.

"aaahhhh, that feel sort of weird but good at the same time." Katherine huffed from in front of him, it seemed she was getting into things now. "Come on, lick it and my pussy needs some attentions!"

Taylor continued to lick and sometimes suck between her pussy lips and her anus. Katherine hips start bucking up into his face, by now moved her other hand to start rubbing her clit.

"Aaaaaaggghhhhhh, THAT'S IT. RIGHT THERE!" Katherine screamed, as a massive orgasm rocked her body. Taylor continued to suck and lick her pussy through all this, as juices started to flow continuously out of her pussy.

Katherine was shivering slightly after her orgasm started to fade away, a soft moan escaping her mouth. Her head was buried in the sheets, he could only see her magnificent hair from his position.

Not giving Katherine anymore time to figure out what he was going to do next, Taylor got up on his knees until he was situated behind Katherine shapely rear. Lining his cock up with her anus, Taylor was able to easily get the head in.

Which was also when Katherine realised what was going on. "Wait, what are you doing Taylor! Get that out of my arse, I never done anything like that before."

Taylor was able to finally seen Katherine face as she lifted up from the blankets, she had a half furious-half worried expression.

"aaaahhhhh!" Katherine grunted, as he gripped her hips and started to force a little more of his cock into her anus. The tightness of having just this much of his cock in her was intense, it felt wonderful. Katherine hand came up to his hips to try and push him away. "It hurts Taylor!"