Servant Girl at the Manor

Story Info
New servant is taught how to orally service Master Ben.
3k words
4.06
27.1k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rattails
rattails
21 Followers

Servant girls at the Wadsworth manor were duty bound to service Master Ben in addition to their household duties. You see his older brother had impregnated more than one girl which had cost the family. No way were the Wadsworths going to be repeating that with their eighteen year-old son Ben. No, he would have to satisfy his carnal needs by implanting his seed in the mouths and throats of the servants.

The Shipping Barron Jaden Wadsworth was filthy rich and away from home often. Having been recently knighted for his extraordinary business acumen he was now referred to as Sir Wadsworth. This however had not come without the cost of his absences from home at his manor.

His wife Charlotte was not going to endure such long absences without sexual gratifications of her own. So it evolved that she became a voyeur in watching young Master Ben as he found sexual release on the servant girls in all manners of his desire save those which risk impregnation. Thus the presence of his mother at such times, who now, at her own insistence was addressed as Lady Charlotte, served the dual roles of her acting as special chaperone and obtaining sexual satisfaction of her own.

THELMA

"So I haven't yet had the pleasure of meeting this Thelma," said Ben to his mother as they made their way into the Great Room. "I suppose she speaks cockney."

"More like estuary. Housekeeper said it took a bit of doing to get her to agree to servicing you."

"Did it now."

"The sight of the servants cane did the trick. She is a cute young thing. Eighteen years old like you."

When they entered the Great Room they found another servant standing by the large wing chair which Charlotte always took for her afternoon tea. It sat cattycorner to the one which Bart took. "Thank you, Elsie," said Lady Charlotte as her tea was served. Ben took his without comment. "I'll fetch Housekeeper."

"This is a nice little routine isn't it, Ben?"

"If you say so, mother."

"Not many young men get sexual gratification on such a regular basis."

"Yes mother."

"You are acting spoiled."

"Can we skip this? You know I'd rather do this on my own and not under my mother's watchful eye."

"You can blame your older brother for that."

"But I'm not my older brother. I would take precautions."

"Easier said than done."

"My Lady, this is Thelma."

Mother and son looked up to see the Housekeeper standing beside a girl no older than sixteen or seventeen with her head down. She was wearing the standard house maids black and white uniform with a white ruffled bonnet. The girl took one step forward and curtsied while stealing a glance at Bart whose expression was one of lustful surprise. Blood was already filling his cock.

"Welcome to the manor, Thelma. This is my son Master Ben. I've sure you have already heard of him."

The girl turned and give him also a curtsey, but one not as deep as her other.

Ben looked her over as she stood in front of him with her head down. "Tell me Thelma, do you have much experience in servicing cocks?"

Charlotte smiled. Housekeeper smiled. It was starting. The young servant girl replied by shaking her downcast head.

"Just how many cocks have you serviced?"

Again she shook her head.

"Does that mean none? Speak to me girl."

"None sir," she mumbled.

"To you I am Master Ben."

"Master Ben."

"Has she been trained, Housekeeper?"

"Oh yes sir. She understands her mission."

"Just what is your mission, girl?"

"To have you. To relieve you, sir; I mean Master; Master Ben."

"What do you mean by relieve?"

"To have you . . . you ejaculate."

"Ejaculate, you say?"

"Yes sir; I mean Master Ben, sir."

"Just where is this ejaculation to take place, Thelma?"

Charlotte and Housekeeper exchanged smiles. They loved these little talks which Ben would sometimes give.

"In my mouth, Master."

"Just what be it that is ejaculated?"

"Your sperm, Master."

"And what are your plans for my sperm?"

"Plans, sir; I mean Master Ben?"

"Its destiny. Whereforth is it bound?"

"My stomach, sir."

"And from there?"

"From there?"

"Yes, from there."

"I don't rightly know. It's digested, I suppose."

"So you plan to digest my sperm. Is that correct? Look at me, girl."

At last Thelma and Ben made sustained eye-to-eye contact which revealed the fact that the girl was beginning to tear.

"Speak, for God's sake."

"I am to digest your sperm - your seed."

"Seed? Do you know what male's cum looks and taste like?"

"Not really, sir."

"Well then you are in for an education. I do hope you are looking forward to it."

Charlotte felt herself getting aroused as she watched the poor girl standing there before her son having to undergo this lecture. She took another sip of tea.

Ben laid down his teacup and stood with his legs pressed against his wing chair. "Begin."

The girl looked up at him as the Housekeeper brought over a chair and took a seat to the other side of them. The girl looked perplexed. Begin? Begin where?

"Thelma, begin. How are you to digest Master Ben's seed if you just stand there? Now down on your knees and begin."

Down she went as she looked at the bulge in Ben's trousers. Slowly she began to unbutton his pants fly. All eyes were on her as she spread the fly apart. Out popped Ben's cock like a jack-in-the-box. The girl gasp as she instinctively drew back as if in seeing a serpent. Charlotte and Housekeeper exchanged smiles as they were prone to do.

The startled girl looked down at the cock as it looked up at here. It seemed to be saying hi; so glad to meet you.

Thelma looked at the Housekeeper who motioned for her to proceed. She looked back at the cook that was staring at her in the fresh room air, leaned forward and put her lips to its head.

"Aren't you forgetting something, Thelma?"

The girl looked up at him as he stood there now with his hands on his hips. She looked to the Housekeeper sitting there with her own hands on her hips and leaning forward for a good close-up view of the proceedings. Balls, she mouthed in silence. His balls, girl.

Back went Thelma's hands inside the trousers' fly and yes indeed there were balls there. She cupped them and brought them too out into the fresh room air to join the cock. This also brought forth some black pubic hair and some crotch odor.

Charlotte looked at her son's privates with pride. They were indeed family jewels to be cherished. Ah to be young again.

"Well? Get with it wench," demanded Ben. "I need your affection."

The girl studied the cock head, put her lips back to it and took it into her mouth as she closed her eyes.

The world seemed to come to a halt as Ben stood there with his hands on his hips and his cock and balls outside of his trousers with his cock head encased within the mouth of the young servant girl in uniform who was down on her knees with her hands fluttering about not knowing what to do and with her lips stretched to the limit. This world-halt included the gazes of the two women in close attendance who were intensely following the proceedings.

Thelma dilemma was soon put at bay as young Ben gave a thrust of his hips which sent the shaft of his cock into the girl's mouth. As she was trying to adjust to this abrupt intrusion he grabbed her fluttering hands and placed them so as to cradle his balls. He thrust again until he felt his knob reach the back of the girl's mouth. Thereupon he started a slow, rhythmic mouth fucking as his mom took another sip of tea.

Housekeeper leaned over so close that her nose was almost touching the poor girl's cheek. The girl's eyes went to their sides as far as possible to see what the Housekeeper was seeing. What she was seeing that at no time was all of Master Ben's cock shaft finding its way inside. No, it would most definitely have to enter the girl's throat and that would require a different position.

"That's enough Thelma. Stand up."

Though surprised, the girl felt great relief. That hadn't been so bad.

"Now help me with the bench."

Thelma looked to see it was a padded leather bench that she was referring to. It was odd because of its unusual height. Its height was to position the face of one lying on it at the height of young Master Ben's cock.

As Thelma helped the Housekeeper move it into position in front of the wing chair Ben took off his trousers as he had done time and time again. He knew that his mom liked to watch the muscles in his ass and legs as he throated the servant girls. He too liked the feel of a girl's head and hair against his bare belly and thighs as he worked his cock.

"Which way would you like her," asked the Housekeeper. Ben looked to his mommie. "On her stomach. That way we can see her face better. It is her first time, do remember."

The Housekeeper had the girl lie down on her stomach with her head and neck extending off one end of the bench to be level with young Master Ben's wet cock. Once in position the ugly thing filled her field of view as it stood there before her awaiting entry. When Ben put his cock head against her nose Housekeeper lifted her head by her hair until the head was aligned with her mouth which she opened without being told.

Ben, his mother and the Housekeeper all watched as his cock head entered, stretching her lips to their limit in the process again. Though its advance was slow it continued on and on without interruption until the girl's nose was pressed against his hairy belly. Her eyes were wide open in astonishment as she felt the young man's entire cock fill her mouth and throat and his balls press against her chin.

Ben held that position as the girl's nose flared to draw in air. He turned to his mother and smiled who in turn smiled and gave a polite little applause.

With his hands on his hips he twisted them from side to side as gurgling sounds came from the throated girl. Then he started to pump by moving his hips back and forth as he watched his cock withdraw until only its head remained inside at which time he would thrust forward again.

Poor Thelma couldn't cope. She tossed her head about so that the next time he withdrew his cock head came out one side of her mouth as her head twisted violently to one side.

"Sorry, Master Ben," said the Housekeeper.

"Oh you poor boy," said his mother. "Help him out, Housekeeper."

"Yes, my lady. I do apologize," she said as the girl coughed and gasp for more air.

"It is her first time," said Ben as the Housekeeper placed one hand under the girl's throat as her other hand continued to hold her hair. This time there should be no escaping Master Ben's cock. Before proceeding though he bent down for a little talk.

"Thelma, this time Housekeeper is lending you a helping hand. I hope you appreciate it. In the future though I expect that not to be necessary. I expect you be accept my cock cheerfully and thoroughly and with affection. Do you understand me?"

"Yes sir."

"Damn it, Thelma; how did I tell you to address me?"

"Sorry. Yes Master Ben."

"From the way you just behaved I would think you found my cock distasteful. Do you find my cock distasteful?"

"Oh no sir."

"Good. I don't want to feel that I am doing anything against your free will."

"Oh no sir."

"So actually you like my cock. It's just that it's our first date and you find it somewhat unfamiliar?"

"Yes sir."

Lady Charlotte and the Housekeeper exchanged knowing glances again. God how they lover Ben little benchside chats.

"Tell us, how would you describe my cock, Thelma."

"Describe it?"

"Yes; describe it."

"You have a . . . a . . . most handsome cock, Master Ben."

"And?"

"And? It's quite grand. Yes quite grand. It's a grand cock, sir."

"And my balls?"

"Your balls?"

"Yes, my balls; my nuts; my testicles. Are they grand too?"

"Oh yes; most grand."

"That's comforting to hear. Now let's proceed and this time don't make me feel like I'm doing anything against your will. I would hate nothing more than to feel that I was taking advantage of you; that I was raping you."

"Oh no sir. I want to please you. I'll do my best." With that she opened her mouth as wide as possible and gave him a feeble smile as her eyes looked to the side at Lady Charlotte.

With the Housekeeper keeping a firm hold on her hair with one hand and holding her throat with her entered, Ben had a straight and stable route to fuck.

He entered once again and once again continued on until the girl's head was pressed against his crotch and belly. This time though he felt the gentle squeezing of the Housekeepers hand under the girl's throat as his cock advanced.

Once fully in and down the re-throated girl couldn't help but gag. Ben stopped while fully in as he enjoyed the Housekeeper's messaging of the girl's cock-filled throat.

"Would you please stop that, Thelma. Gagging is not a show of pleasure nor one of affection."

The girl tried to speak but found that impossible under the circumstances.

Ben pulled back until only his cock head remained in her mouth, stretching her lips wide apart. Slowly the gagging came to a stop.

"Now no more gagging. Do you promise?" To that the girl nodded.

"Thelma," spoke up Lady Charlotte. "I don't want to hear any more gagging; understand?"

The poor girl nodded.

"I want you to show Master Ben the respect he deserves. Understand?"

With her head held up by the hair and her throat supported by the Housekeeper's other hand, and with her son's cock-head in her mouth, the girl managed to nod slightly.

"Now be receptive and accept my son's organ willingly and eagerly and with love and affection."

Again the girl nodded as her eyes danced about.

"I think the girl is now ready to do you with a proper attitude. Please do proceed, Benjamin."

And proceed he did as he rammed his cock down through her mouth and well down into her throat. This time however he didn't stop; he only paused before withdrawing and ramming it down again which brought a muffled cry to arise from his crotch. With each passage down her throat Housekeeper would give little squeezed to the girl's throat which Ben did appreciate. Housekeeper was so experienced in such matters.

Charlotte took the last sip of her tea and put the teacup down. She well knew that it was now full speed ahead for Ben.

As Ben repeatedly thrust his cock home the Housekeeper squeezed the girl's throat much like milking a cow. This time though she was helping to milk Master Ben. The girl's arms were fluttering about as if she were swimming.

Thelma struggled to try and accept her throating without showing any signs of distress but rather one of eagerness to serve with grace and dignity. Well I wouldn't go quite that far as it is inherently quite difficult to be exhibit grace and dignity while a cock is being jammed down one's throat over and over.

Charlotte watched her son's ass and thigh muscles as he thrust and thrust. To her it looked as if the Housekeeper was force-feeding a goose as she worked the girl's throat under the onslaught.

As Ben reached fever pitch he started to grab the girl's head and pull it towards him with each forward thrust as he had done so many times before. This time he instead put his hands back on his own ass and used them as an assist in jabbing his hips forward as he unloaded and unloaded and unloaded.

Slowly Ben withdrew until his cock was out of Thelma's throat and paused within her mouth. The housekeeper had instructed her that this was the time for her to suck him dry and to clean up any cum remaining on his cock shaft or head. She well knew the penalty for having any cum remaining anyway except in her throat and belly.

"Well done Ben. Well done indeed," said his mother with motherly pride and satisfaction.

"Thank you mother," he said as in a single motion he fell back into his wing chair, withdrawing his spent cock in the process. At the same time the housekeeper sat down in her chair so that now Thelma was lying there prone on the bench in front of the three seated people with her face all flush and her hands now down limp on the floor.

"Now tell us what you have learned today, Thelma," said Lady Charlotte.

"I learned what Master Ben's male organ looks and feels like."

"You mean his cock?"

"Yes, my Lady; his cock."

"And what does it look and feel like?"

"It's a handsome cock, ma'am; a grand cock."

"Do you like Master Ben's cock?"

"Oh yes ma'am."

"So you will be happy to be summons again and again to service it? To throat it?"

"Oh yes ma'am."

"And how will you service it?"

"I'll . . . I'll open my mouth and throat . . ."

"I mean your attitude and demeanor. You were paying attention, weren't you?"

"Oh that. I'll service it with respect and dignity. With kindness and caring. I'll be gentle and throat it tenderly and affectionately. It will be such a privilege to be of such special service."

All now was quiet in the Great Room as Lady Charlotte, Master Ben and the Housekeeper watched the still prone girl look at each of them for approval and then slowly lowered her head.

rattails
rattails
21 Followers