Servant of Heart and Body

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You feel great.' he whispered.

He saw Clotilde get back on the bed wearing a strap-on with a lubricated knobbed dildo and sit on her knees behind Adelina.

'Ready, cutie?' she asked, holding the tip against her anus.

Thomas could see Adelina felt thrilled from the touch of the cool lubricant against her and the anticipation of having her anus penetrated by the dildo. She put her arms around his neck, nodded and he saw the delight as Clotilde pushed the tip of the dildo inside her.

'More..' she moaned softly.

Clotilde pushed the dildo slowly further into Adelina's ass, with every knob causing a soft moan from her. When it was all inside and Adelina felt Clotilde's fur against her ass, she rubbed her cheek against Clotilde's.

'Squeeze me between your soft bodies.' she whispered. 'I want to feel your fur pressed hard against me.'

Clotilde growled softly into Adelina's ear, pressed her own body against her as she pulled Thomas closer by his lower back. He reached for Clotilde's lower back and pulled while Adelina moaned and pressed her hips down against them, then started moving them up and down. Clotilde matched Adelina's pace, sliding the dildo slowly in and out of her ass, feeling the pressure against her own clit while Thomas moved in opposite direction.

'So., good..' Adelina moaned as she felt the dildo and his dick squeezing and twisting her insides together and looked at him. 'Your lovely nubs are rubbing my clit so fine..'

'Your pussy feels so good and tight around me.' he whispered.

'Her pussy loves a good rub inside. Just like her ass.' Clotilde whispered, growled softly and bit gently in Adelina's neck, making her gasp.

'I love you so much, puppy..' Adelina moaned. 'Bite me more.. Both of you..'

Thomas growled softly with Clotilde, bit Adelina gently and she groaned loud, feeling their fangs prick her skin all around her neck while they changed the rhythm of thrusting in her ass and pussy. Her rock hard nipples pierced him through his chest fur and she clawed through the fur on his back, yowling like a cat.

'I'm., gonna.' he groaned, the pressure of her pussy and the rubbing of the dildo in her ass becoming too much. 'In you..'

'Come in me!' she moaned loud, feeling her climax come. 'Come in me, come in me! You have to make me pregnant!'

He let out a deep grunt and she felt his hot seed hit her womb while he thrusted his throbbing dick extra hard in her, triggering her explosive climax in another long yowl.

Panting hard she looked at him, then kissed him deep and hard while gasping for air. He licked her tongue passionately until they had to pull back to get some breath.

'That was fantastic.' she said, reaching back to stroke Clotilde's cheek and kiss her muzzle. 'To be taken by two wild animals at the same time.'

Clotilde licked Adelina's neck. 'You have found your fetish?'

'Yeah, puppy.' she said, let the dildo and his dick slide slowly out of her and sat down, unstrapping the dildo from Clotilde. 'So? How about you now?'

Clotilde looked at the glistening dildo and at his soaked dick and nodded.

'I'll be gentle.' Adelina said. 'Let me clean this.' She wanted to step off the bed but Clotilde grabbed her wrist.

'I want your scent and juices in me.' she whispered.

Adelina looked at Clotilde for a moment, then kissed her passionately.

'I love you so very, very much, puppy.' Adelina whispered, caressing her cheek.

Clotilde straddled Thomas, looking a little shy.

He smiled softly at her, stroking her cheeks and ears. 'The thing I never dared dream of is coming true.'

She kissed him softly. 'You've earned it.'

He kissed her back and they carefully closed their mouths around each other, sliding tongue along tongue and fangs. She reached down for his dick and felt it growing to full strength again. She pulled back, smiling at him when she felt Adelina moving behind her, after adding extra lubricant on the dildo. He held her as she leaned against him, sticking up her ass for Adelina.

'I'll loosen you up first.' Adelina said, holding up Clotilde's tail and massaging her anus with lubricant.

Clotilde buried her face in Thomas's neck and moaned softly when Adelina pushed her finger into her anus. She turned and moved it gently in her ass getting her used to the feeling. She became relaxed soon enough for Adelina to slide another finger in her and breathed a little heavier in Thomas's neck.

'Put your scent in me.' she whispered, pushing her ass up more, leaning her head against his chest.

Adelina pulled her fingers out slowly, got on her knees behind Clotilde and pushed the tip of the dildo gently against her anus, pushing slowly harder until she opened up and entered her ass. Clotilde looked up at him with clenched teeth.

'Can you take more?' Adelina asked, stroking her behind.

She nodded and Adelina slid the dildo deeper into Clotilde's ass, making her breath harder and moan softly.

When Clotilde felt Adelina's hips against her she looked back, smiling softly. 'I've got your scent all the way inside me..'

Adelina ran her fingers through the fur on Clotilde's behind and back. 'Yeah, puppy. I'm deep inside you now.'

She leaned back slowly, pulling Thomas with her until she leaned back against Adelina. 'Now I want your juice inside me, cutie.' she said as Adelina kissed her cheek and muzzle.

Clotilde moved her hips up enough to pull his dick to her wet slit. 'Fill me up with all of her and your juices, lover.'

She felt herself fill up and tighten as he slid his dick with ease into her soaking wet pussy, letting out a moan. They nuzzled her cheeks and neck while they slid the dildo and his dick gradually harder in and out of her tight ass and pussy, hearing her moan ever more.

'How does it feel to have two lovers in you at the same time?' Adelina whispered in her neck.

'It's really good..' Clotilde moaned. 'We should have done this sooner..'

'Yeah, puppy.' Adelina whispered, caressing Thomas's cheek and kissing him. 'We have a lot of time to catch up to.'

'I'll try my best to please you as much as possible to make up for it.' he whispered, pushing his dick deeper into Clotilde's hot pussy.

'You're doing a good job so far..' she moaned, tightening her ass and pussy around them. 'Your nubbed dick is perfect for my pussy..'

'Then use it as much as you like.' he whispered, groaning softly.

She moved her hips faster with their thrusts. 'I'm going to want so many kids from you, you'll have to come in me constantly while I have cutie inside me.' she moaned.

Adelina moved her fingers up and down Clotilde's front, then started massaging her breasts with one hand and pinched her hard clit, letting her moan louder. 'We will fuck so much we'll stay soaked for the rest of our lives.'

'Then I'll keep you filled with my seed day and night.' he groaned, feeling the waves of pleasure through his dick with each hit against her womb.

'Oh yess..' Clotilde moaned, grabbing his sides. 'Fill me up..'

Adelina grabbed and pushed up Clotilde's breasts for him to lick and suck on her nipples, getting her to pant hard and moan as he thrusted his dick faster in her. She felt the tension inside her reaching its limit, pushing her ass hard against Adelina and gasped as she came, grabbing his chest fur and moaning for him to come into her. He pushed his dick all the way against her womb, feeling her heat pass through his dick into his balls and shot his seed in her with a long, deep growl.

Panting hard Clotilde stroked his chest with her fingers. 'I'm going to be addicted to this..'

He grinned as he tried to catch his breath. 'I know I already am..'

She let the dildo and his dick slide out of her, then turned to straddle Adelina. 'I want your scent and juice in me like this much more often.'

'You can anytime, puppy. I love you.' Adelina said and kissed Clotilde, letting her own tongue roll around hers.

They looked at him, who was smiling happily and crawled up to him, kissing him deep and hard one after the other.

'I love you, tomcat.' said Adelina after a kiss. 'You're wonderful.'

Before he could say anything Clotilde kissed him again. 'And I never thought I could love someone as much as Lina, kitten.'

He smiled and caressed their cheeks. 'And I feel like exploding with the love and desire for you. my sweet ladies.'

Adelina stroked his dick which had gone hard again from their kisses. 'We'll have you explode a few times more this night.' she said and nuzzled Clotilde's cheek. 'Pound my pussy this time?'

Clotilde attached a nubbed dildo to the strap-on and sat down on her knees on the bed.

'You can see we've had a taste before, but the real thing from you is way better.' Adelina said as she slid her dripping pussy around the dildo and leaned forward, pulling him closer by his dick. 'But let me taste the mix of you and my puppy while I clean your dick.'

She slid her mouth on his dick, licking the ridge of his head and every nub on his shaft while Clotilde moved the dildo in and out of her pussy.

'This feels so good..' he said, enjoying every touch of her tongue. 'I could come like this easily..'

She kissed the tip of his dick, sending a tingle along it and rubbed it with lubricant. 'Oh, you will get plenty of chances for that, but now I want you inside me again.' she said, slid off the dildo to straddle Clotilde and spread her buttocks. 'Fill me up here?'

'Love to.' he said, moving closer and she pushed herself down on the dildo and his dick with a satisfied sigh while he hadn't ever felt such heat going through his dick before.

'Your dick feel so good inside my ass..' she whispered and looked at Clotilde. 'You'll want him inside you as much as me, puppy..'

Clotilde nibbled on Adelina's lips. 'I think you're going to be right after how you two just made me feel. So let's make you come hard again.' she said and thrusted her hips hard against her, making her gasp for air at once.

'Your ass is so hot and tight around my dick, I love to have it all the way in you.' he growled, stroking her sides with his fingers and pushing his hard dick deep inside her, leaving her unable to catch her breath.

'We'll give you the pounding of your life now.' growled Clotilde, pushing her nails on her breasts and biting her neck while she thrusted the dildo in her pussy with hard strokes.

Thomas grabbed Adelina's wrists and licked the back of her neck, thrusting his dick slower into her ass but with just as much determination.

'Oh gods you're such wild animals!' Adelina moaned out loud, 'So wild!' while the two growled and bit her more in her neck and shoulders, thrusting hard into her.

Clotilde let go of Adelina's breasts to grab her hair and pull her head back enough to bite her throat, making her yowl loudly for more. Thomas groaned and growled with every thrust of his dick deep inside her.

'I'm going to shoot my seed all the way to your stomach.' He growled and bit the back of her neck.

'Yes please!' Adelina yowled, desire filling her whole body. 'Fill me up as hard as you can!'

They alternated thrusts into her pussy and ass, then pounded her in unison as they felt her body tense up for her climax.

She gasped for breath, then came, groaning loud and slumped between them, breathing hard.

She tried to look back at Thomas. 'Don't stop.. I want to feel you come inside me..'

'Almost there..' He growled in her neck, moving his dick slower but pressing deep inside her until he too growled at his explosive climax, sending a shiver up her spine when she felt his seed shooting deep inside her ass.

He let go of her wrists and saw the bite marks all around her neck. 'Damn. That was bad.'

Clotilde saw the red imprints on Adelina's skin too and worried. 'I'm sorry cutie. We went too far.' she said, stroking them softly with her fingers.

Adelina could see them on her shoulders but smiled. 'Don't worry, puppy. No real damage done, and it was totally worth it.' she said and kissed Clotilde hard before leaning back to look at Thomas.

'I didn't mean to hurt you.' he said but she pulled his head to her and kissed him too.

'I don't mind to be the prey to two wild beasts again.' she said, smiling brightly.

'Cutie..' Clotilde said and licked Adelina's neck and shoulders with Thomas until Adelina got her strength back.

'Now I want to see you enjoy the pleasure of his dick.' Adelina said and kissed Clotilde. 'He's ready for more action.' she said, moving her hips after he had gone soft and hard again inside her ass.

She let his wet dick slide out of her ass with an almost regrettable feeling.

'You want him like this?' she asked Clotilde, who had taken off the strap-on.

Clotilde nodded. 'Yes, because he's been in you.'

She turned on her hands and knees with her ass towards Thomas and lifted up her tail. 'Take my ass too?' she asked, looking back at him.

'I could never decline a request from my cute lady.' he said, smiling softly at her.

His dick was still slippery enough that his tip went inside her with just a little push. She moaned softly while he slid deeper inside her.

'I've got the dick of my lover who was inside my cutie's ass, deep in my own ass now.' she whispered with a satisfied smile.

'You love that so much?' asked Adelina, kissing her.

'It's like I have the both of you even more inside me at the same time.' she said, kissing Adelina and nuzzling her nose and cheeks. 'It's getting closer to being one with you.'

'You make me love you even more like this, sweet puppy.'

Clotilde moved up and back against Thomas, taking his hands and placing them on the sides of her breasts. 'Show me?' she asked Adelina.

Adelina put on the strap-on and crawled up to her, rubbing the dildo along her pussy. 'The wild animal likes to be loved more than anything?' she asked, scritching Clotilde's cheek.

'Only by those she loves herself.'

Clotilde hummed in pleasure as Adelina slid the dildo inside her pussy and they kissed slow and deep. Thomas slid his entire dick gently in and out of her ass while nuzzling her ears and caressing her breasts. She moaned softly as she felt her insides heat up between the nubbed shafts of the dildo and his dick.

'I could enjoy this forever, together with pleasuring you.' she whispered.

'We'll just have to avoid not being together as much as possible.' Adelina whispered, licking Clotilde's lips and tongue.

'We won't let you go anywhere from now on, unless it's with us, kitten.' Clotilde whispered to Thomas.

'I don't like to be away from my ladies anyway.' he whispered, biting softly in her neck, giving her chills.

Adelina took his hands and moved them down to Clotilde's pussy where he caressed her clit between his fingers. Adelina then rubbed Clotilde's hard nipples with her thumbs while they kept kissing. Clotilde moaned more while her whole body became engulfed in waves of pleasure. Thomas felt her anus grip his dick tighter and rubbed one fingertip faster around her clit.

'You're going to make me come so much..' Clotilde moaned, running her fingers through Adelina's hair.

'If I could, I'd never let you ladies leave the house, and make you come day and night.' he whispered in her ear.

'Mmm, that's an idea.. To be held prisoner by an evil man who keeps on using us for sex.' whispered Adelina and kissed him.

'It's a good thing it will take a few years for our bodies to adjust to your sperm, and can get pregnant from you,' moaned Clotilde, rubbing her cheek against his. 'so let's indulge in any fantasy until then.'

Adelina alternated kissing between Clotilde and Thomas, rolling Clotilde's nipples firmer with her thumbs, sensing she was getting closer to her climax. Clotilde moaned louder from the intenser sensation in her breasts, pussy, and ass and moved her hips tenser against them, pressing her clit more against Thomas's finger. He stroked it harder, making her moan even more.

'I.., you're, making me, come..' she moaned and her ecstacy burst from every part they touched, feeling heavenly.

She pushed her ass against Thomas. 'Come in me.' she said, slightly out of breath. 'I need your seed inside me.'

He kissed her cheek. 'Then I will give you what you want with pleasure.' he whispered and moved his dick with long strokes deep inside her ass.

She moaned as she kissed Adelina, sensing his dick getting ready to release the load out of his balls. He felt them crawl up and tense as the sensation in the tip of his dick grew, and at the next push deep in her he let it all out with a growl of satisfaction.

'I've really gotten to like this now.' Clotilde whispered as Thomas nuzzled her neck and held them tight in his arms.

They stayed like that and exchanged deep kisses until they got tired enough to sleep. Adelina took Thomas with her to their bathroom to clean only his dick, because they wanted to wallow in their new scents for the night. Clotilde cleaned and put away their toys quickly before they came back and she snuggled Adelina up between her and Thomas in bed.

Sunshine through the curtains woke Thomas up early and he watched with satisfaction how peaceful his new lovers slept. Adelina had snuggled up with her back against him, and Clotilde still held onto him while being snuggled up to Adelina. He kissed their heads softly, then crawled carefully to the edge of the bed and sat there looking around for his pants.

'Kitten?' asked a sleepy Clotilde. 'Where are you going?'

'Hmm?' said Adelina, waking up as well and feeling the bed behind her. 'Where's my tiger?'

'It's time to set breakfast, my sweet ladies.'

Clotilde stroked his hip with her foot. 'You could just stay here with us.'

'Yeah, but then you have an appointment later this morning, and I don't want you going hungry because there was no time to eat for the selfish reason of wanting to watch you sleep.'

Adelina reached out her foot and stroked his lower back. 'It's those little things that made us fall in love with you. You're the sweetest.'

'Then just make something simple and bring it so we can eat together in bed. We want to enjoy our lover and father of our future children as much as we can.'

He smiled back at them. 'I'm so glad to love these two beautiful women who give all that to me.' he said, stroking their feet gently, then grinned. 'And to think this is all an elaborate ploy to not have to pay me from now on.'

The next moment he happily got pummelled with pillows and orders to make that breakfast and hurry back.

12