Served

Story Info
A very nice night after work with girl.
1k words
3.62
9.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked in the room and there she was kneeling on a pillow. Her hair was in a ponytail and her head was bowed. Not a stitch of clothing except her collar and it's leash draped over her shoulders. Her hands were on her thighs, which were slightly parted. Quite a nice sight to see after work. I set my stuff down and walked over to her.

"Evening." She didn't say anything, just knelt there as I circled her. I reached down and brushed her hair, then shoulders with my fingertips. Liking the sensation as they glided over her. I reached down and picked up the leash.

"Don't think we'll need that for what you think, pet." Saying that, I held the metal clasp and let the leather loop fall. I slowly brought it forward until it brushed her ass and I slowly trailed it upward. I could see goosebumps forming where I touched, and I heard her start to take deep breaths.

"Enjoying?"

"Yes, sir."

I trailed the leash up to her neck, then over a shoulder, then down her front. The trail of goosebumps grew, and I could see her nipples getting hard from the sensation. I draped the loop over one of her breasts and lightly tugged upward on it. She inhaled sharply, and I grinned. Leaning down I kissed the top of her head, and reached down to lightly pinch her nipple. She gasped a little.

I let go of the leash and walked around her. Leaning down and grasping her chin, I lifted her head. As her eyes met mine, I winked at her, then leaned forward and kissed her. She kissed back, both of us responding to each other. I stood up and grabbed her by her ponytail.

"Up we go!" I pulled her up to her feet and stood her in front of me, facing the mirror. I held her head still by her hair and leaned forward to kiss her neck. I nibbled on her neck and shoulders for a little while, allowing her to see. I sneaked a look and saw her eyes fixed on mine. Her chest was rising and falling as her breath quickened. I picked the leash back up and pulled it off of her. Grabbing her arms, I pulled them behind her and tied them from the elbows to her wrists with it. She looked so good standing there with her back arched. She broke concentration for a second and moaned.

"Oh, you like that, huh?"

"Yes, sir, I do." I lightly smacked her ass, making her jump and getting another moan from her. At that, I grabbed her by her ponytail again and pulled her over to the table, bending her over it. Running my hand over her ass, I let the other one fall, Smack! Her body jumped again. Smacking her ass rhythmically, my other hand went between her legs. She was very wet. She started moaning as I caressed her, and tried to back up onto my hand for more pressure.

"Oh, you want more, do you?"

"Yes, Please! Please," she pleaded. I slipped a finger inside her and found that spot she liked so much behind her clit. I put a little pressure on it, holding her there by it. Her body tensed and relaxed as she enjoyed my rubbing. I could feel her get a little wetter.

With my free hand, I undid my pants and stepped out of them. Her body pushed back as she heard my zipper. I replaced my finger with the head of my cock, and pushed it barely inside her. She moaned and arched her back, trying to push back onto me, trying to get more of me in her.

"Not yet!" She moaned a little as I started to slowly fill her, teasing her by going slow. All the way in, then all the way out, prolonging the wait, enjoying every second. Enjoying her moans and little cries as I hit a few of the spots she liked so much. She started trying to push back on me again, so I grabbed her by her hair and pulled her head back. Her eyes met mine in the mirror.

"No," I said to her as I held still. "Do you want me to stop?" She shook her head as much as she could.

"Good girl."

Still holding her like that, allowing her to watch my face, I resumed my slow pace. I could see her pleasure, her excitement, and her frustration cross her face. Without warning, I pulled her back onto me by her hair, my other hand grabbing her bound arms. Getting purchase, I began to thrust harder and faster, filling her up completely with every thrust. She immediately began moaning as her hips were pushed into the table. My hips ramming into her thighs from behind, rocking each other and the table. Both of us gasping in pleasure as I fucked her hard. Taking my pleasure as she enjoyed giving it, satisfying each other. Our eyes met in the mirror again, enjoying each other's expressions.

"Do you want to?" She knew what I meant.

"Please let me, sir! Please! I'm so close..Just say so, PLEASE!!"

I pulled her back onto me filling her up, and holding her there. I leaned forward and put my mouth next to her ear. I bit the lobe lightly and whispered, "Now."

Pushing her back down on the table I started thrusting hard again as her body shook. She screamed and I almost did as I felt her orgasm ripple through her, squeezing me. That was what drove me over the edge, the scream and feeling her convulse under me. I slammed into her again, cumming deep inside her, and i felt her body cum again. Both of us moaning loudly and yelling from the intensity.

Not able to stand myself, I fell, pulling her with me, and we collapsed on the floor, giggling at how clumsy we had become. I undid the leash, and we lay there for a while.