Service

Story Info
John takes his first steps into being a slave.
4k words
4
62.1k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One

There were many reasons why John should love that sound, but he still dreaded it. Even after three months, he still shivered with dread every time the door to Mistress Dianna's room creaked open. He never knew what mood his Mistress would be in. He liked when She was horny or playful, but after his third day here when She'd had an argument with her boyfriend, he trembled at her approach. John listened as the footstep approached the closet in which he was bound, captive and slave to Mistress' every whim. He steadied himself, knowing what was coming. The door flew open, Mistress Dianna standing in front of his eyes. He looked at the floor.

"It's time for you to come out of the closet!" she laughed, grabbing a fist full of hair and dragging him into the room. She leant down and undid the handcuffs behind his back. "Is that better?" she asked mockingly.

"Yes Mistress" said John. In fact, it really was better, he hadn't been let out of those cuffs for about 3 days now and they were really starting to hurt.

John heard Mistress Dianna walk into the closet behind him. "Crawl to the bathroom, slave!" she ordered, "Wait for me once you get there!"

"Yes Mistress" said John. He leant forward onto his recently free hands and winced as he put pressure on them. The circulation was returning and every touch on his palm was like a hot iron pressing against his skin. Slowly, he made his way to the bathroom and got into position. He put his head on the floor beside the toilet and put his ass in the air, ready for inspection. If the butt-plug had moved he'd be in trouble.

Mistress Dianna came in about five minutes later and sat on the edge of the tub behind him. "I'm glad that it hasn't moved," she said calmly, nudging the plug with her spiked heel, "but I'm a little disappointed that I won't get to whip you for playing with it this time."

Each night, when Mistress Dianna put john away in the closet, she would dip the plug in deep heat before sliding it into her slave's tender ass. Each night, until now, John had been unable to resist the urge to move the plug to ease the sensation, but last night he had held his discipline and put up with the torture.

Mistress Dianna got up and walked to the door. "Do your business, slave" she cackled as she left the room. She never got tired of making him pose in the morning, after ten hours of being sat still in her closet, her slave was always desperate to relive his bowel and bladder, the little delay was great fun for her. John quckly got up and sat on the toilet. He removed the butt-plug and quickly emptied into the bowl. He flushed the toilet and got into the freezing shower, he was only allowed hot water once a week as a reward. He got out of the shower and resumed his position on the bathroom floor.

"I'm glad you're finished, slave. I need a piss." Mistress Dianna had been stood behind the door the whole time, enjoying the suffering of her slave. John turned onto his back and opened his mouth wide as Mistress Dianna stepped over him. He grimaced when he saw how bloody her pussy was, she must have just come on. "Drink it all down then clean me up!" she said as she pressed he cunt against his waiting mouth. John drank the tangy fluid as fast as he could to keep up with the steady stream coming from his Mistress. As Mistress Dianna squeezed off the last drops into her slave's mouth, John was already sliding his tongue into his Mistress' hole, licking Her pussy clean. He could taste the blood, but he knew better than to stop.

"Very good, slave" said Mistress Dianna, standing up so her slave could breathe a little. She wiped her pussy with some tissue and saw no trace of her period, "I think you might get away without any lashes today. Now get downstairs and fix my breakfast."

John wiped his face with some tissue and headed on downstairs to prepare breakfast...

Chapter two

John always thought about the same things while he prepared breakfast for his Mistress. He always wondered how he ended up in this position. It's not that he hated being here, he loved serving his Mistress when She was feeling good, but when She had a bad day, John knew about it.

He cracked some eggs into a pan and started to scramble them.

He thought about his life before this one, working a dead-end job for a company that didn't care less. Going home at night to a family he barely recognised and spending every evening jacking off at his computer. He was happier now, even while he suffered.

He put some toast under the grill.

He'd met Mistress Dianna in a chat room, she'd suggested meeting up to play. He booked a week off work and told his wife he was going to a conference. That night he was standing at the door of this spacious house a mile from the nearest town. After ringing the doorbell, a beautiful woman came to the door, Mistress Dianna. She ushered him into a warm living room. There was another guy sat on the couch and there was some awful reality show on the TV.

John put the toast on a plate and buttered it. He slid the eggs from the pan onto the toast and put the plate on the table with a knife and fork. He carefully placed a dish over the plate to keep the food warm then knelt down beneath the table.

She'd introduced the guy on the couch as her boyfriend then ordered John to strip. He'd done as instructed without hesitation despite his concerns about Mistress Dianna's boyfriend being present. "Your first job," Mistress Dianna had said, "is to keep me happy." Mistress Dianna had walked around her new toy and inspected him, before pushing him to his knees. She'd moved right in front of her toy's face. "Your second job," she'd said with a chuckle, "is to keep my boyfriend happy." With that, she'd stepped away to reveal her boyfriend standing naked in the middle of the room.

John shuffled back as his Mistress put a bowl of food under her chair and sat down. He leant forward and started taking bites of dog food straight from the bowl as his Mistress rested her feet on his back.

"Did you understand what I said, you stupid little shit?" she'd snarled at her toy, "You have to please him too. Crawl over to his feet and then suck his cock!" This wasn't what John had signed up for, but he didn't want to call it quits for the week already. He'd crawled over to the guy, he was about 5'11 and well built, imposing compared to John's flab. John had then signed his fate.

John licked the last of the dogfood from the bowl and waited patiently for his Mistress to finish. After a moment, he watched as Mistress Dianna scooped her crusts into the dog bowl. There was a big green bogey on one of the pieces, a little "present" for her slave. John got straight into devouring the leftovers.

John had crossed the last line in his morals. He was sucking cock for someone else's pleasure. He gagged at the thought. It was a big mistake, Mistress Dianna had seen him and had quietly walked up behind him, "You want to gag?" she'd snarled, "Then fucking gag!" with that, she'd slammed her toy's head forward onto her boyfriend's nine inch cock and held it there. John had fought for breath, bravely, but started to gag heavily. He'd started to try to fight his way out, but Mistress Dianne was to strong. He'd felt the cum shoot into his throat and had felt the cock getting softer in his mouth.

That was all he remembered of that night. He'd passed out and had woken up bound spread eagle on his Mistress' bed.

Chapter three

After breakfast, John made his way back upstairs and drew his Mistress a bath. He then knelt down at the side of the bath and waited. Most of his life was waiting for his Mistress. It frustrated him and his Mistress knew it. After a few minutes, Mistress Dianna came into the bathroom. She was wearing just a towel and a pair of heels. John swiftly undid each shoe then slipped them from his Mistress' feet. He then sat up and Mistress Dianna draped the towel over his head.

John knelt there while his Mistress bathed, knowing better than to move. Mistress Dianna was done in a few minutes and as she stepped out of the bath, she swept the towel from her slave's head and patted herself dry. She didn't allow her slave to do this, he enjoyed it too much. "Shoes!" she barked at her slave. John crawled quickly from the room, back to the closet. He selected the shoes from today's pigeon hole and, holding the straps in his mouth, crawled back to the bathroom where Mistress Dianna was waiting. He gently slid the stilettos onto his Mistress' feet, fastening them gently before applying a kiss to each of his Mistress' toes.

"Well done, slave," Mistress Dianna said with a smile, "you've been so good this morning, I think I'll let you do the chores today without shackles. You will still wear the shock collar, but you can walk properly today." With that, Mistress Dianna left the bathroom to get dressed and left her slave to clean up after her. Normally, John would wear steel shackles around his legs with a chain only a foot long to stop him running away. He also wore a shock collar that was as powerful as a tazer and kicked in if he left the house or garden. All of these would be padlocked in place and the key would be taken to work by Mistress Dianna, along with a remote control for the collar, just in case she got bored.

But today, there would be no shackles, so John could clean in record time. After straightening up the bathroom, John crawled to his Mistress' bedroom and knelt at the door. Mistress Dianna was already dressed and was just finishing her make-up. She only wore a little, she was naturally beautiful, but she liked to add just a subtle touch. Since her boyfriend had left a few weeks ago, she'd taken more time with the makeup, making that extra effort.

Mistress Dianne opened the drawer of her dresser and took out the shock-collar and padlock. She walked over to her slave and tenderly placed the collar around his neck. She pulled it tight and locked it in place. John could feel the electrodes digging into his neck, but he tried to ignore the pain. "I'll be home early tonight, slave," said Mistress Dianna, "make sure dinner is ready when I get home. To make sure, I'll shock you three times to give you enough warning." With that, she marched down the hall, down the stairs and out the door.

John listened for the car starting, and was pleased to hear his Mistress drive away. It was nine thirty. He immediately got to work tidying the house. There wasn't much to do and he was done before eleven. He walked back to the closet and curled up for some well earned sleep.

John's sleep was interrupted by the doorbell, which rather cruelly sent a signal to the shock collar. John quickly ran downstairs, pausing only to look at the clock on the dresser, it was one o'clock. When he reached the door, John got on his knees and took a breath. He always hated opening the door. The postman was used to the sight of him, knelt on the floor, hands behind his back with his legs chained and nothing more than a collar on his neck, his small cock hanging limply in the cold breeze. Still, John disliked this task and begrudgingly opened the door. Mistress Dianna stood in the doorway, a man stood next to her. "Slave, meet my new boyfriend."

Chapter four

Although he'd seen it coming, John was in a minor state of shock. It had been just him and his Mistress for several weeks now and he was enjoying being the only object of her attention. He did not miss cleaning the cum from his Mistress' ass with his tongue. He did not miss the moods his Mistress would be in after an argument. And he really did not miss the forced face fucking that he'd get when he forgot to polish his Mistress' boyfriend's shoes.

"Greet him properly then, slave," taunted Mistress Dianna, "I want Daniel to feel at home."

John crawled through the open door to Dan's feet and sat up. He reluctantly unfastened Dan's belt and slowly undid his trousers. John was surprised to see that Dan wasn't wearing underwear and stopped for a second. "Don't you dare freak out again, slave!" warned his Mistress, "Suck it!"

Dan's cock was much bigger than John had ever dealt with before, not that he'd sucked many cocks. He gingerly took the soft cock in his mouth, conscious that he was outside, and started to lick and suck. It wasn't long before his mouth was filled by the gigantic cock protruding from Dan's muscular torso, and John was starting to struggle.

"Ok slave," called Mistress Dianna, "I noticed that there is no food ready, so later you will be punished. Right now, though, I want some lunch."

John welcomed this order and hurried to the kitchen to fix some sandwiches. He buttered the bread as carefully as he could before preparing the salad. Finally, he carefully placed two slices of chicken breast into each sandwich and plaed them on the table where his Mistress and Dan were waiting. "Well done, slave," said his Mistress, "now go upstairs and wait in the closet."

John did as he was told, keen to leave the happy couple behind. He heard his Mistress whisper to her new lover that they would have lots of fun tonight as he scuttled up the stairs. He made his way to the closet and lay down as best he could and got some sleep.

It was dark when John woke up again, there was no light piercing the crack beneath the closet door. He heard footsteps approaching and quickly got to his knees. He heard his Mistress open the door to her dresser then walk to the closet door. The closet light came on and John was dazzled by the brightness, he didn't even notice that his Mistress had opened the door.

Once his eyes had adjusted, he was quickly thrust back into darkness, Mistress Dianna had put a hood over his head. Mistress Dianna and Dan dragged the slave across to the bed and rapidly tied his arms to the bedposts on the other side, leaving the slave's arse exposed. "I know you've never actually fucked a man before, slave," giggled Mistress Dianna, "but now both me and my man are going to take turns fucking you!"

John wanted to cry out and beg his Mistress not to, but he knew better, it would only make things worse. "Now because you failed to make lunch on time, we're not going to bother with any lube!"

John screamed as he felt the hard cock pierce his dry arsehole. He couldn't help it, it hurt so much. He'd never had anything up his ass without lube before, and now he knew why. It felt like he was being torn in two, but the cock kept thrusting into his sore ass. After a moment, John felt the cock removed from his tender arsehole.

"That was just a dildo, you pathetic little shit!" Mistress Dianna laughed as Dan approached the slave, "Now for a real one."

It wasn't as bad this time, but John still screamed. Dan's cock was much bigger than the strapon he'd just been violated with. Dan was much stronger too, thrusting with far more speed and power than John could have imagined. It wasn't long before John lost sensation in his sensitive hole, but he could still feel the huge cock assaulting his insides. "I'm gonna cum, babe" John heard. Dan was obviously enjoying this act of, what John could only describe as, rape.

"In his mouth, baby," said Mistress Dianna.

John felt Dan's cock quickly withdraw from his ass and was soon greeted by dazzling light and a huge greasy cock as the hood was ripped from his head. John felt a sharp jolt in the collar on his neck as his Mistress hit the power and found his mouth opening wide, beyond his control.

Mistress Dianna stopped the current and stood back as she watched her new boyfriend thrust his cock into her slave's waiting mouth. She slowly stroked her strapon while her boyfriend pumped furiously at the slave's throat. She watched her boyfriends face turn to pure pleasure as she walked behind the unsuspecting slave. When she was satisfied that Dan was about to cum, she stepped in behind her slave and waited.

John couldn't scream, despite the cruel violation his Mistress just committed. As John felt Dan shoot into his reluctant throat, his Mistress had brutally thrust her strapon into his already abused arsehole. He needed to breathe, but was starting to choke on Dan's cum, there was a lot of it. Tears were streaming down John's face by the time Dan removed his now soft cock from the slave's mouth. Mistress Dianna swiftly followed suit, drawing the rubber cock out of her slave's torn and bloodied arsehole.

"Good boy, slave," said Mistress Dianna, taking her boyfriend by the hand, guiding him slowly from the room, "now clean off my cock." She removed the leather harness, placed it carefully in front of her slave's face and walked out of the room, chuckling to herself as she heard her slave crying onto the rubber cock that had just ruined his ass.

Chapter five

It was light when John woke up. The warm sunlight was streaming through the windows onto his face. He tried to shield his eyes, but his arms were still bound from the night before. In front of him lay the strapon his Mistress had been using the night before, a black rubber cock fixed into a leather harness. Despite his attempts to clean it, there were flecks of blood on the cock from John's ravaged asshole.

There was something pressing on John's back. He looked around to see his Mistress asleep at the top of the bed, her legs stretched out across his body. She was wearing a sheer negligee with nothing underneath and looked angelic in the warm morning light. John considered his options, he could wake his Mistress up so as to start his chores at the risk of being punished, or he could wait for his Mistress to wake up in her own time then be punished for not doing his chores.

The decision was made for him when Mistress Dianna began to stir. "Good morning, slave," she said, half yawning as she stretched, "I hope you enjoyed last night, I certainly did."

"Yes Mistress" replied John. It was all he could muster as his mind went over the previous night's events.

"I'm glad," smiled Mistress Dianna, "you'll be seeing a lot more of Dan soon. After fucking you last night, we decided that Dan would be better as a slave than a lover."

John's face fell. Am I being replaced, he thought.

"Don't worry yourself, slave," continued Mistress Dianna, "I'm not replacing you, I'm merely reassigning you. You see, you do such a good job of all the chores nd are so obedient that you're not as fun anymore. Your new role will be one that I think all three of us will enjoy." A mischievous smile crossed her face as she looked at her slave, bound exposed and helpless next to her, "Your new role will be as my pleasure slave. Your first job in your new role will be to make sure I am adequately awake this morning."

Inside, John was jumping for joy. He didn't hate doing household chores, but he didn't exactly love it either. All he could do was smile as his Mistress leant over and untied his wrists.

"Start with my toes!" ordered Mistress Dianna, thrusting her feet towards her slave.

John immediately got to work. He started by kissing his Mistress' toes, and then slowly took each one into his mouth, sucking gently and flicking them with his tongue causing his Mistress to moan softly. John licked between his Mistress' toes and listened as her breath caught. Mistress Dianna started to push her foot further into her slave's mouth, her slave gratefully receiving it, still licking at her toes.

John now had nearly half of his Mistress' left foot in his mouth now and he could feel her toes wiggling against the back of his tongue. He started to gag, his teeth catching on his Mistress' foot. He flinched as a sharp smack was administered to his back.

"Watch your teeth, slave!" said Mistress Dianna. She always kept a riding crop under her pillow, it saved having to get up, and was now replacing it having chastised her slave.

John got to work with renewed vigour, turning his attentions to his Mistress' other foot. Once again he licked and sucked as his Mistress moaned in pleasure.

12