Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, slave," moaned Mistress Dianna, "do you want to lick my pussy?"

John stopped sucking on his Mistress' toes and looked up at her face. "Yes please, Mistress," he begged, "please let Your worthless slave pleasure Your delicious pussy."

"You may, slave" replied Mistress Dianna.

Mistress Dianna smiled as she watched her slave crawl up towards her, this quickly changed as her slave's tongue touched her sensitive clit.

John licked gently at his Mistress' clit then slowly rolled his tongue up and down his Mistress' labia before sliding it deep into her vagina. As he had expected, he found plenty of Dan's cum in his Mistress. "I'd only just finished with Dan when I came to bed, slave" he heard his Mistress say, "make sure you clean my properly and pleasantly."

John continued sliding his tongue in and out of his Mistress, pressing his nose against her clit on every thrust. He could taste the cum in his Mistress' pussy and felt himself getting hard. John didn't like sucking cock, but he loved eating cream pies, and Mistress Dianna knew it.

John held his breath as his Mistress grabbed him tightly by the hair and pulled his face right into her crotch. He kept his tongue deep in his Mistress as she thrust hard against him, fucking his face. John was soon desperate for air, but he kept licking deep inside his Mistress' cum-filled pussy.

"Yes, slave," called Mistress Dianna, "yes!" She pulled her slave's face harder against her. "Fuck yes!" she screamed as her orgasm shook her body. She released her slave's head to let him breathe.

John took a breath and then pushed his face back into his Mistress' mound. He tongued hard as another orgasm rocked his Mistress, tightening around his aching tongue. He slowly withdrew his tongue from his Mistress and looked up at her smiling face.

"Well done, slave," said Mistress Dianna, "That's all for this morning, I'll be expecting much more when I get back from work. Now fetch me my robe, I want a shower." She watched her slave get up and walk across the room. She had dark plans for this one. She wasn't sure how exactly to go about it, but she knew where she wanted her slave to be. He had a long road ahead.

As John walked back across the room to his Mistress, he saw an unfamiliar glint in her eye, but he thought nothing of it.

"Thank you, slave" smiled Mistress Dianna, "I'll take care of my showering from now on." She walked swiftly from the room, leaving her slave stood naked, hard and exposed in the middle of the room, still wearing his shock collar.

12