Service

Story Info
I'm allowed to serve Sir as I wish.
1.3k words
4.19
6.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lays on his back on the bed, head and shoulders comfortably resting on a pile of pillows and his legs spread slightly. My eyes meet his as I step out of the bathroom and my skin forms goose bumps and my nipples go hard as his gaze slides down from my eyes to my body. He takes his time scanning every inch of my body, the hunger clearly displayed in his eyes. "Come princess," he says and I drop to my knees. He sits up on the bed, watching me crawl to the bed like the pet I am -- in contrast to his nickname for me. When I am close enough, he leans forward, grasping the collar around my neck and using it to pull me up on the bed, right between his spread legs. When I am in position he lets go of my collar and runs his fingers through my hair, down to my cheek, before cupping my chin. "You'll be my good girl, yeah?" I swallow and nod as best as I can. Fast as lightning his hand moves and forms a tight hold around my throat. "What was that?" he asks firmly, with mock patience. "Yes Sir," I squeak, as he cuts of my air supply. The intense look in his eyes makes my cunt clench and I can feel my lips starting to moisten up the longer I am deprived of breath. Then he smiles, lets go of my neck and lays back. "All yours now princess," he speaks.

I squirm to get comfortable on my knees, back arches and ass up. He has told -- taught -- me a long time ago that this is the position in which he likes to see me best during a blowjob on the bed. Part of me is wishing my hands were tied behind my back too... But no, this time he won't be fucking my face or even guiding my head over his cock.

This time, I will be servicing his cock as I see fit. My nipples are rock hard in anticipation of this privilege and rubbing against the mattress with each movement. I feel more pressure to perform now I have near free reigns, compared to the times he is in control. It now is fully up to me to bring him his pleasure, which is a greater responsibility than simply insuring he is able to take the pleasure he seeks.

Slowly I bend down my head and run my lips over his inner thighs. Nipping at his skin with my lips, I suck on the inside of his legs. I then move up and while softly grasping his shaft with my hand, I stick out my tongue, barely touching the tip of his cock. He is already hard. I slowly increase pressure with the tip of my tongue, rubbing it over the head. He groans in protest and a shiver runs down my back, knowing that normally he would now impatiently grab my hair and shove his throbbing member in my mouth. But not this time. This time he is restricting himself, keeping still. Or well, as still as he can. Because his cock throbs in my hand and I grasp it a little tighter with each throb. Holding it still, I run my tongue along the bit of skin just underneath his cockhead. I am not bothering swallowing back the saliva that pools in my mouth, but instead I let it escape along my tongue, coating his shaft in it, smoothing my slow hand movements around him.

I let go of his cock and move my hand back under me to support my weight. I bend my head over him again and slowly lower it down. Opening my mouth slightly I take the head of his hard member between my lips and as soon as my lips close around it, I hear him softly gasp for air and I struggle not to smile. As slow as I can, I lower my head a little, sliding my lips down his shaft. After just a few centimetres, I move back up. As I repeat this, sliding down lower over his cock each time, he starts to groan impatiently. He bucks his hips, trying to get me to take him in all the way, but I had been expecting his impatience and back off a little.

I take a second to admire the slow spasms of his rock hard cock, but don't dare to make him wait too long. I bend down lower and surprise him with a long, slow and very wet lick over his balls. Gently I take them in my mouth, coating them in saliva, as I softly nibble and suck. A trickle of my drool runs down even lower and I dip down to catch it with my tongue, ensuring I apply a little pressure to the spot right below his balls. I press my lips against the spot and suck hard, making him growl with pleasure.

Moving back up, I place my tongue flat against his shaft. As I look up, searching for his eyes, I slowly wrap my lips around the head of his cock again. Locking eyes, I make sure to hold his gaze as my lips slide down over his wet shaft, lower and lower until my nose is touching his pubic bone. I drop my eyes, having to concentrate on my breathing instead. His head is pressing against my throat and I am at the uncomfortable point between taking him in or backing off, but I force myself to hold this position for a few seconds, before slowly moving back up. Tears have formed in the corners of my eyes and I am drooling out of the sides of my mouth so badly it is starting to coat his legs.

However, I am determined to make this an amazing experience for him and as soon as my tongue tastes the fresh pre cum he is leaking, I force my head back down. This time I push my nose harder against his pubic bone. I vow to not need his hands and hips guiding me into taking him all the way and as I fight my body's instincts to come up for breath, a few tears escape the corners of my eyes. I can feel the muscles in his legs tense and his cock spasm and I know how badly he wants to thrust his hips to guide his cock up and down my throat. Yet he is putting every effort in to let me do this my way, serve him with all I have...

Slowly I increase my speed, not going quite as deep, but swirling my tongue over his shaft every time my lips move up. He groans and as I softly leave little bites and nibbles along his shaft he moans out loud. His moan turns into an animalistic growl as I surprise him by dropping my head down, the top of his throbbing cock bumping my throat and all of him engulfed by my warm and wet mouth.

Only moving up enough to breath through my nose, my head bobs up and down fast, as I suck hard. In my head I am begging him to let me taste his hot cum.

Then, just as I force myself to take him all the way in again, I feel the familiar series of throbs and I can hear him holding his breath. Again tears escape my eyes and drool spills out of the corners of my mouth, as I force myself to stay down on him and suck hard. Just as I am starting to feel light headed, I feel the first stream of his hot cum enter my mouth, nearly immediately sliding down my throat. I move up a little, ensuring I will be able to catch and keep all of it in my mouth.

As I feel the last of it fill my mouth, I pull my head off and as he catches his breath, I open my mouth for him to show that delicious load I worked so hard for. "Good girl," he mumbles -- slightly dazed. I close my mouth, smile... And I swallow.