Service Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SunrockSin
SunrockSin
184 Followers

"I just..."

"Listen, you are beautiful, I mean look at you. The only thing I regret is I think I ignored your beautiful breasts yesterday."

"You like them?" she asked.

"I like what I see now."

"Would you like to see more?"

Andy nodded as he watched Alexis unbutton her blouse. The light green fabric slipped opened and then slipped over her shoulders to the floor. She then reached unhooked her bra from the front and arched her back, presenting her breasts to him. He gently clasped each in one hand and squeezed lightly. They were firm but surprisingly soft and pliant. Originally convinced they weren't real, he was unsure now.

He leaned forward and ran his tongue over one of the nipples, sucking the tiny knob into his mouth as he felt her unfastening his pants. Moving to the other nipple he felt his cock suddenly free as Alexis ran her fingers lightly over his erection. She moved to kneel in front of him, moving between his legs so she could gently rub her breasts on his hard cock.

Andy leaned back and watched as Alexis alternated between stroking his cock with her hands, sliding his cock between her breasts and moving her mouth down and taking him in. He had wanted to feel her tight pussy wrap around his cock again, but the way she was making him feel now was so good, he simply gave into the sensation. It was incredible seeing the glistening, purple head of his cock peeking up between her breasts and then disappearing into her mouth.

Before long he was lifting his hips, driving himself between her fleshy mounds and then into her mouth. Her tongue did amazing things as she sucked him hard and then let him slip back down between her breasts. After a few more minutes, he arched his back as a wave of pleasure jolted through him and he watched his white cum splash on the soft, light skin of her breasts.

Alexis rubbed his cock over her, smearing his cum until she glistened all over. Andy then gently pushed her onto her back and ran his hands up her outer thighs. Sliding up under her short skirt, he grabbed her panties and pulled them down her legs and tossed them onto the couch. Lifting up her skirt he prepared himself to slide his tongue up her slit when he found himself staring down at her cock and balls.

"What the..."

"It's just my clit, it's a little big."

"But you..."

"Yes, just suck my clit like you did before."

"But where is your pussy? You have balls," Andy moaned.

"I have a clit and you fucked my pussy, at least the only pussy I have now. After surgery you can..."

"Surgery? You are a..."

"I am a woman. You felt my breasts, you fucked my breasts and now, please... please suck on my clit."

Andy paused, looking first at her face, wondering why he didn't see it in her face. Her cheekbones were distinct, but the skin was so beautiful and soft. Her neck, as thin as she was he hadn't noticed her Adam's apple, but now, even now, it wasn't all that apparent. And her breasts, maybe too big, but they felt so real. Her stomach was soft, her hips pronounced, hell, besides the cock and balls, he was looking at a woman.

Andy reached out and gently wrapped his left hand around her cock, ah clit. It was small, smaller than any cocks he had remembered seeing and wondered if it was always that small, or if something in the treatments she had received perhaps made it smaller. Moving his head into her lap, he eased his lips around the large clit and began gently sucking. He began to taste a sharp, salty flavor and realized it was just a few droplets of precum, but he continued gently stroking the clit with his left hand, while sucking and running his tongue over it with his mouth.

Reaching his hand around to her ass, Andy began kneading it as he felt Alexis begin to lift her hips, trying to grind herself against his face. Quickening his pace, Andy could feel her respond to him and could hear her moan. After a few moments, she arched her back and came, splashing her thick cum into his mouth in several small spurts. Quickly swallowing, Andy rested his head on Alexis' thigh as her clit softened and Andy let it fall from between her lips. He stared at the tip as it glistened with a final droplet of cum, his mind spinning as he tried to convince himself this was all woman.

He quickly stood up, refastened his pants and backed away from Alexis. She remained on the floor simply watching him as he continued backing away, shaking his head from side to side.

"Andy? Are you okay?"

"I... I'm not gay," he said.

"Of course you aren't, I saw your hard cock fucking my breasts. No gay man would do that to me."

"But..."

"But what?"

"You..."

"I am a woman in all aspects but one and you treated me like a woman, completely. Why leave now?"

"I have to go," Andy said as he turned and opened the door. Looking back, he could see as Alexis remained motionless on the floor watching him step through the door. Tears rolled down her face as Andy turned his back and walked out to his truck. Once inside his truck he started his engine and then paused looking back at the house. Alexis was watching from the window, her right arm folded over her breasts, while she moved her left hand from side to side, waving goodbye.

Andy backed out of her driveway and turned his head for one last look. The woman continued to wave. He shifted his truck into drive, but just before speeding away he lifted his right hand and quickly waved. Pulling away he felt a strange empty feeling in his stomach, not a cramp or a pain, just an odd longing.

SunrockSin
SunrockSin
184 Followers
12