Service Industry

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike hadn't really mentioned anything about multiple services, did I charge for each act or was it one of those escalating scales, pay for anal sex and you can have oral and vaginal sex into the price. One thing was for sure, I couldn't pop out and ask Mick so I made an executive discussion, I shook my head, "If you're paying for strawberry I'm sure there'll be a little orange in the mix as well if you need it!"

"Do you have time to dance as well?"

Panic set in, I wasn't dressed for striptease, just wearing a dress, knickers and shoes as I was and the room wasn't set up yet for performance art. There was a window in the games room that Mike had already covered with the blind but that window only had a blind that closed because the sun often shone through that window as it was set in the south facing wall and it often put the pool players off if it shone in their eyes, I'd never seen any of the other curtains in the bar closed and one of those windows with wide open curtains looked straight into the games room.

"I'll go and feed the jukebox to get some smoochy music going so we can have a nice dance to get to know each other better before our fruit cocktail!"

I relaxed a little, he wasn't talking about me performing an open striptease for him, he was planning on dancing with me rather than just watching me dance for him. I watched Dan walk over to the jukebox, he stood looking at it for a moment, his hands on his hips and shaking his head before walking to the bar to have a word with Mike. Music suddenly started playing through speakers above my head and Dan returned to drag me onto my feet and pull me into the middle of the room.

I had my back to the main bar as Dan took up the traditional dance stance, his left hand on my right hip and his right hand on my left shoulder, we started to dance, I was happy dancing slow and close with Dan, I actually loved dancing, all kinds of dancing, even the slow, swaying box-step dance that Dan and I were doing was nice, nice until I turned enough to see the one window that looked directly into the games room and then I froze. For a full three minutes I failed to move and the window became my total fixation, at any moment someone could walk past and see me dancing in my sexy black dress with a man who wasn't my husband.

To say that Dan looked pissed at me was an understatement, pissed and frustrated. After the track finished Dan said, "Why don't you have some of your beer while I go and chat to Mike?"

I sat at Dan's table and took a gulp of my beer, I looked through the framing, Dan and Mike were chatting, I picked up Dan's book and flipped it open at the page where Elle was topless with her arm over her chest and turned one more page, Elle was once again the subject, standing in just her panties, stockings and suspender belt, the hockey stick back in her hand, the blade resting against her collarbone.

Dan caught me looking in his magazine, he smiled, "Kids today are far more...'Advanced' than we were at their age aren't they?"

I closed his book and nodded my head in agreement. Dan pulled me to my feet and pulled me into exactly the same place on the floor, even facing the same direction. Mike came into view, he pulled the tiebacks off that were holding the curtains open, they fell into an almost closed position, just two inches remained open. Mike did everything he could to try and close them the last little bit but they wouldn't budge. If I was going to have any success as a sex worker I was going to have to try and get past this little problem. Dan needed to have a good time or he wouldn't pass the word around and Mike sure as hell couldn't advertise in the Echo that he had a new prostitute in residence at the Three Feathers.

Mike gave up trying to move the curtains and looked around the bar; he wandered out of view but was soon back, slowly backing into view again pulling a heavy table into the space under the window. Once Mike was happy that the table was in the middle of the window he turned his back to the window forming a Mike-shaped blockage. I instantly relaxed and got back into the dance grove with Dan. Dan looked over his shoulder and smiled, "Oh, I see, you're not shy; you just don't want one of your neighbours to spot you and start the gossip-mill!"

I nodded my head. We danced to two tracks and then Dan leaned in for the kiss, when our lips were a quarter of an inch apart I closed my eyes but the kiss didn't happen, "Sorry, I should have asked, is it okay to kiss?"

I burst out laughing, "We're about to have strawberry and orange on the side and you're worried that a kiss is going to freak me out..." I looked up at the clock, "Well, that's if we actually have enough time to do the whole bowl of fruit, it's already ten o'clock and the pub closes at ten-thirty."

"But, you're still willing to...'Serve' me the fruits?"

I nodded my head, Dan slid his right hand from my shoulder and onto the back of my neck, he pulled my mouth against his and we kissed solidly for a whole track, in the silence between tracks, while we continued to sway and step through the box Dan let his hand slip from the back of my neck, his finger tips traced a path down from the back of my neck, over my chest, over that part of my breast that was exposed and then over the outside of my dress and down under my breast. He broke the kiss and looked down at his hand as he felt the weight of my left breast, he kissed down from my neck, over my chest and over the top of my breast, then he felt for the topmost fastened button, he stopped kissing my breast and looked up into my eyes and twisted the button out of its hole.

As more of my breasts slipped into view I spotted Mike, he had a grin from ear to ear as he saw the front of my dress slip open a little more. Dan worked quickly down the front of my dress and after the last button was slipped from its hole he finally looked away from my eyes, down the front of my dress to make sure he'd unfastened the last button. We kissed again, he placed his right hand back on my left shoulder but it didn't stop, he searched for my shoulder strap and eased it to the left, over my shoulder and then released it to slip down my arm. His left hand lifted from my right hip and pushed my left shoulder strap over my arm.

My dress slipped slowly down my body to a puddle around my feet, Dan stepped back to look at my breasts and my panties, my back was to Mike at that point and after Dan had drunk my body in with his eyes he turned me to face Mike. Dan stood behind me, working my breasts with his hands, he whispered, "Johnny always said that you enjoyed rough treatment on your breasts while you guys are having sex, was he just bullshitting us or do you really like it rough?"

Dan pinched my nipples hard, pinching and twisting as hard as he could, I gasped in pain and let my right hand slip behind my bottom and I gave his cock a squeeze through his trousers. Dan bit the back of my neck gently and thrust his hips against my bottom, his hands slipped down the front of my body from my breasts, down over my ribs and onto my hips, he eased my knickers down and let them fall to the floor, as they hit the floor they jingled like a bell, Mike jumped to his feet and looked over to the door from the street.

"Hi Ron, don't see you in here very often!"

I froze, Mike had to move to serve his new customer so the two inch gap in the curtains were now unblocked and I was totally naked now and facing the gap, focussed on the thin strip of glass that any one of my neighbours could walk past at any moment.

"You're right there Mike, my wife doesn't like me coming in here, she says you're a bad influence on me but I was over here visiting my lad and grand kids and when Johnny told me that Vicky could be working here tonight I thought I'd pop in and try my luck!"

I would have run for the ladies toilets hearing my father-in-law's voice coming from just a few feet away while I was totally naked in a public place but Dan was pinching my left nipple with his left hand and his right hand was working between my legs and I was on the cusp of an orgasm and my brain couldn't send any messages past my clitoris to my legs to run.

"You want to try my guest ale Ron?"

"Just a bottle of London Pride please Mike, can't handle the drink these days and I have to drive home after."

My breathing was now faster and deeper than normal and the sound of blood pounding in my head was making it hard to hear properly and my knees started to give way so that Dan had to support my weight and I was just about to begin verbalising uncontrollably...

"Is Vicky working upstairs?"

"No, she's in the old games room, I wasn't expecting to be offering the service yet, your lad hasn't finished the wall off yet so it's all a little bit open at the moment. That's just three pounds for the London Pride Ron if that's all?"

"Do I pay you for Victoria as well?"

...That was it, hearing my husband's father asking Mike if he had to pay him to have sex with me took me right over the top and my vocalising increased...

"That's twenty-three pounds then please Ron!"

...My father in law had paid Mike to have full sex with me and that kicked my orgasm up a major step but not as big a jump as I got when Ron walked around the corner and looked at my naked body through the latticework of framing that my husband would turn into a sturdy wall very soon. Mike arrived at Ron's side and rested his hand on Ron's shoulder, "If you want to watch Dan and Vicky you could sit over in front of the window, Vicky's worried about one of her neighbours walking past and seeing her perform with Dan."

Ron looked a little disappointed but he sat in the space that Mike had been sitting earlier. Dan turned slightly sideways on to Ron and then he pulled me around so that I was facing him, "Open my trousers and take my cock out. My eyes flicked over at Ron and then at the clock, it was ten twenty-five. Mike would be calling last orders apart from the fact that he knew that we all had drinks still, I pulled Dan's trousers and underpants down and took his cock in my mouth as the sound playing over the loudspeakers muted and a bell sounded automatically, there would be another bell in five minutes time to indicate that all serving must stop, well, serving of alcohol at any rate.

I kneeled on the floor and eased Dan's cock into my mouth, I actually loved sucking my husband's cock but this was the first man since I married that I'd performed oral sex on and the first time I had performed oral sex with two other men looking on. I was surprised at Dan's reaction to my mouth, he had to step back before the ten thirty bell sounded. It was obvious that he had never been sucked off by anyone who loved doing it before, "Damned girl, you almost turned a twenty quid tip into a tenner there, if I cum I can't recycle for at least an hour!"

The bell sounded for ten thirty, Mike stepped forward, "We should take this up to my flat, the village bobby could be around any minute now, he's well used to the lights going off down here at ten thirty on the dot in the week because I have so few customers."

I left my dress and knickers on the floor and I took Dan's hand and pulled him along behind me through the bar and out into the passageway that led to the bar to the left, to the toilets and back to the games room to the right and straight on, the door to the stairs that led up to Mike's flat. Mike was at the front door about to lock it but before he could it was pushed open by our village bobby, "You're open late tonight Mike!"

"Yes, a couple of friends popped round to have a chat; they've moved up to the flat, I'll be joining them as soon as I've locked up and turned the lights out."

We were fortunate that the village policeman wasn't overly curious, just very bored looking after such a small village where crime was a rarity, if he had decided to take a look around inside the pub he would have caught me totally naked, Dan with just his shirt on and Ron, my father-in-law all gathered around the locked door leading up to Mike's flat above the pub.

Mike turned up shaking his head and unlocked his door for me to go through still pulling Dan behind me. Mike directed us into his bedroom, it was small and messy but it did have a king sized bed crammed into the room. Ron checked his watch, "You going to fuck her now? It's just that because of the time, I need to get through to my endgame soon so I can get home before my wife gets too suspicious, I was hoping that you'd fuck her while she blows me and once you've filled her honey-pot I can take over down there or I'll be here until after midnight."

Dan didn't bother taking his shirt off, he pushed me down onto the bed on my back, dragged me over to the edge of the bed so that my head was hanging off of the edge and then he started fucking me between my legs while Ron dropped his trousers and underpants and began fucking my mouth in earnest. Because I'd taken Dan to the edge of his orgasm earlier it took him a little longer to climax the second time around and because my father-in-law was fucking my mouth rather than me giving him oral sex he didn't get close and was able to control the pace and pressure to rim his pleasure without dropping over the edge.

Dan filled my pussy and pulled out, Mike offered Ron a towel to mop between my legs but he turned Mike down, he was perfectly happy to just jump up on the bed and take over where Dan had left off. There were several taboo subjects running through my head, the first was a second man driving the semen of the first man deeper into my body, the second was that my father-in-law was the man fucking me and the third was that I was being fucked with Mike and Dan looking on with a critical eye, Mike suddenly pulled his cock out of his trousers and fucked my mouth. Dan didn't seem in any hurry to leave, mind you, he would have needed Mike to let him out and Mike wasn't leaving my mouth any time soon. My orgasm was doubly powerful from Ron fucking me and it wasn't his skill or his larger than average sized cock, it was just that it was my husband's father fucking me and it flipped a switch inside my head.

Ron finished off in my cunt at eleven thirty so between the two men I'd been fucked solidly for an hour and I was a soaking wet mess of semen and sweat. I thought my evening was over but before I could get up off the bed Mike was knocking on my back door and he fucked me in my arsehole until midnight.

I left the pub with Dan and Ron, Ron walked me to my front door and kissed me goodnight on my doorstep before I let myself in. I walked in a very happy girl indeed, I had one hundred and ten pounds in my hand, twenty each from Ron and Dan, thirty pounds from Mike for the hours I'd worked and forty pounds on top for anal sex. I'd tried to hand back either the thirty for the hours worked or the forty for anal sex but Mike wouldn't hear of it, he said, "A whore is worthy of her hire and anyway, I think you're going to make me a small fortune before you get fed-up of sex every night!"

'He must be totally crazy if he thinks I'd ever get fed-up of having sex every night...now where's my husband, I need to tell him all about my first evening at work while he fucks me!'

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Sitting on My Son's Lap A five hour car ride to college.in Incest/Taboo
Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Fucking Mom, Sister and Neighbor Ch. 01 Max spies on Mom.in Incest/Taboo
Forced to Fuck His Mom on Halloween Mother and son forced together through a misunderstandingin Incest/Taboo
More Stories