Service Provider Ch. 14-23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Trevor, that's a mighty personal question, but since you guys are confiding such personal stuff about yourselves, I will as well. If I like and respect a guy, I like it fine when a guy is. . . assertive. Commanding."

"Do you respect Brandon?" Trevor said.

"Well sure," she answered. "He seems forthcoming and cooperative in class. According to my reports, he's usually a good student. And apparently plenty of girls find him attractive!" The boys hooted mockingly.

"Then open your blouse," Brandon said, staring down at her. The boys shifted in their seats. Janice tried to get to her feet but Brandon had replaced his hands on her shoulders, preventing her from rising.

Janice flushed. "I can't do that in front of a class of you all."

"Sure you can," Greg said, "you just did. And we're learning how to be assertive like the Headmaster was. Nobody but us will see anything, all the way up here in nosebleed land on the fourth floor. Besides, you're here to educate us. We need to learn."

Janice knelt there, her mind a storm of confusion. She didn't notice Trevor leaving his seat and walking up so he stood behind her. She became aware of him only when he grabbed her wrists and held them tightly behind her, bending down to whisper in her ear, "Every one of us has seen the video and photos from the pool party." She swooned but he held her. "It's only fair that we get the same as those guys."

Smiling, Brandon leaned down and unbuttoned her blouse. She turned her head toward the blackboard, ashamed. Brandon pulled the blouse apart. Her chest was heaving with excitement. The chocolate nipples were still aroused. Class had now begun in earnest.

They dragged her around to the front of the stool so she was facing them. Trevor stretched her arms behind her so her hands were behind the stool. "Greg, get some rope from the gym stuff." Greg went to the rear corner and pulled out a short gym rope. Trevor tied her hands and feet to the stool.

"What should we do next, Janice?" a heavyset boy asked. "Or should we call you slut?"

Even more humiliated by the use of that word, she forced herself to continue in the role of teacher. "Well, there are a lot of different kinds of sluts. Being a slut doesn't necessarily mean you want a boy to. . . take control."

Brandon said, "He asked you what we should call you." He slapped her breast. Janice moaned and licked her lips. "What kind of slut are you?"

"I'm. . . I guess, I'm what's called a pain-slut and a cum-slut. But I'm also called a. . . 'sub.'"

"We know that!" said Charles, the heavy boy. "You're a 'sub' teacher."

"When I said 'sub' I didn't mean 'substitute.' I meant. . . 'submissive.'"

Greg slapped her other breast. "You still haven't answered his other question. What happens next?"

"The next step is to gently caress and fondle the girl's breasts." Brandon and Greg each harshly squeezed a breast. Between moans, she said, "And then her nipples." Instead of being gentle, the two boys pinched, twisted and pulled her big nipples. "Oww!" she cried, but made no attempt to stop them.

Charles walked to the desk and opened the drawers. "Wow! Look at all this stuff. I wonder where it came from?" He held up a crop, a tawse, and several weighted clamps. The boys exclaimed with excitement. Janice felt dread, mixed with a now-drenched cunt.

One of the boys, Andy, was a thin, freckled redhead whose appearance made him seem younger than the others. "Let's do what they did at the pool party!" The boys looked at him, not sure what he meant. "You know, change the size of her tits." Janice took sharp notice of Andy for the first time as he walked up to her, two pieces of rope dangling from his hand. With the skill and speed of a Boy Scout, he wrapped each piece around the base of a breast, causing them to bulge painfully, stretching the fabric of the bra to bursting.

Being teenage boys, they couldn't wait any longer. "It's time for her to give head, or go down on us, or blow us, or suck us off, or whatever you want to call it!" Brandon announced. He and Greg dropped their pants and shoved their hard cocks in her face. She began licking, going back and forth from one young cock to the other. Suddenly Brandon shoved his cock into her mouth. Since they were horny boys and Janice was a superb cocksucker, Brandon quickly pumped a load into her.

They noticed her cheeks were bulging, not knowing she'd been trained to swallow only on command. Greg said, "I bet a cum-slut like you swallows it all, right?" She nodded. "Do it." As soon as she swallowed Brandon's milk, Greg shoved his prick in her. "This time, shoot on her face!" Brandon urged. Greg pulled out and fired all over her face. The boys were transfixed as blast after blast struck her forehead and cheeks. They were fascinated, watching the slow path of multiple streams down her nose and lips, chin and cheeks.

All except Charles. As the ropes of jism descended to her roped breasts he roughly yanked the thin bra under her tits and attached two heavily weighted clover clamps. Janice yelled, but nobody was concerned because of the thick cork walls. "Even a much louder scream would never get past these walls," Trevor said. "But maybe we should test them. Take off her skirt." The redhead, Andy, unbuttoned and unzipped the skirt and pulled it off her thighs. The boys ogled the fat lips of her bare pussy. Now they all stood around her.

One of the remaining boys said, "Look, she's shaved clean! You can see everything! Let's untie her hands so she can jerk us off too," he said. Janice's aching arms were untied. Grateful to be released, she gathered some cum from her breasts into her hands and began jerking off the remaining two boys, who stood on either side.

"Now you can carefully play with your girlfriend's pussy," she begged Charles. He knelt and began rubbing and painfully squeezing her clit and lips. "Yeah," she whimpered, "now you would put one of your fingers slowly in her vagina." Knowing she liked it hard and rough, Charles plunged two fingers all the way into her. "Ugghhhh," she grunted as he pistoned them in and out. Her moans grew louder until she rocketed into an orgasm, crying out and twisting. Most of them had never seen a girl orgasm and the ones who had, had never seen a sub slut like Janice.

Charles got up and went to the desk. He handed Trevor the tawse while keeping the crop for himself. Since it was crowded around her, Trevor stood behind the stool. Leaning over, he started beating her cum-streaked breasts with the tawse while Charles, still kneeling in front of her, began striking her thighs with the crop.

The pain from the tawse and crop was so intense that it stimulated Janice to increase her pace on the two dicks she was jerking. As the two boys watched the tawse and crop redden and mark her gorgeous skin, they quickly blew their loads onto her cheeks, hair and shoulders. To their amazement, she climaxed again, whipping her cum-drenched head around and shouting nonsense.

But Tevor and Charles were still due. Greg and Brandon grabbed her biceps and pulled her up, laying her ass and lower back on the stool, her head and shoulders hanging down uncomfortably. She supported herself with her hands stretched to the floor, fingers extended, as if doing a handstand. She groaned as the nipple clamps and weights reversed direction, yanking her nipples in the opposite direction from before. The rivers of cum slowly reversed direction, the ones on her breasts flowing toward her neck, the ones on her face running into her black hair.

Brandon said, "Well, sub? How should a guy fuck a girl?" She could barely form the words, thinking only of the fat cock hanging from Charles' protruding belly, and Trevor's long cock hanging inches above her upside-down face. "Ummmm. . . you should always be loving, slow and go gentle, especially if it's her first time. Make sure she's lubricated." Charles and Janice both knew she was saying the gentle part for the benefit of the others. In a whisper so low that only the kneeling Trevor could hear, she said, "Please fuck my ass when Charles is done. Just make sure it's lubed really good."

Charles lifted her welted thighs around his waist and drove his fat member into her shaved slit. She screamed in delirium until Trevor sank his dick into her mouth. The two boys yelled with pleasure as the others urged them on. Charles came as quickly as the others, filling her with a massive load of cum, just like his massive body. Exhausted, he rested his substantial weight on her, crushing the roped and beaten breasts. Trevor pulled out of her mouth. "Okay, get off her now," he said to Charles.

While the heavy boy slowly pulled off her, Trevor found a bottle of lube in an open desk drawer and greased his thin cock. Greg looked around the room and rested his eyes on scrawny, freckled Andy. "Andy, you didn't get any yet. Stick it in her mouth while Trevor fucks her."

Andy pulled off his pants, knelt in front of her mouth, and pushed in. Since he was so thin and gawky, Janice wanted to blow him especially well.

Trevor positioned himself and awkwardly pushed his dick past her sphincter. He was the only one to see the pressure of his cock in her anus force Charles' cum to stream out of her cunt. "Yeah, that's it!" she said to encourage him. He was perfect, thought Janice, thin and slow. That was all she could say, since Andy's cute cock was now in her mouth. The other boys didn't even realize she was being ass-fucked. Trevor's confidence grew as he penetrated her hot ass more deeply, until he worked up a steady rhythm. Andy came in a minute, squirting his semen in her mouth and screaming in a high-pitched yell of victory. Going slowly, Trevor lasted longer than the others, releasing his seed deep in her rectum as she peaked in her first ass-orgasm of the day.

It had ended. Trevor slowly pulled his cock out of her grasping asshole. "Okay, guys, detention period is over for today," Greg said.

"Hey, what about us?" The boys all turned to look at the two more retiring boys. "It's not fair!" one of them whined. All we got was hand jobs! We want to get fucked! Or at least a blow job!"

"That's okay," Brandon laughed good-naturedly. "Don't worry about it. You'll be first in line tomorrow! After all, we've got another day tomorrow with our 'sub' here!"

The boys slowly dressed, smiling at each other and talking about how great it had been. None of them paid any attention to Janice. Not that she noticed or cared. She slid off the stool and lay on the cum-spattered floor, half conscious.

The boys trooped out, talking animatedly. Janice tried to gather the presence of mind to get up, clean up, and get dressed. A shadow loomed over her. Groggily, she saw it was Trevor. He knelt and removed her nipple clamps and breast ropes, enjoying the sight of her grimacing in pain as the blood rushed back into her jutting nipples, ridged deeply with the clamps' teeth marks.

"Tomorrow will be different. I think we'll whip your belly and clit. And clamp your cunt. Doesn't that sound good to a sub like you?" he asked, smiling. "What about the rest of the week? I saw a dildo and a plug in the drawer. And of course we have all that gym stuff. It's going to be a long, fun time," he said, fondly stroking her cum-streaked cheek. Bye, Teach."

Trevor left. Janice forced herself up. There was no towel to wipe herself, bringing a fresh flood of humiliation, so she scooped up as much cum as possible from her flesh and swallowed it. There was no mirror to check her appearance, so she did the best with her hair and face. Her blouse lay in a crumpled heap in the corner. Her abused breasts throbbed as she buttoned the blouse. She looked all over for her panties, eventually realizing they'd been taken as a souvenir. She held the railing tightly as she went downstairs to the girls' bathroom, praying she wouldn't run into the janitor. As her legs descended the steps, she was aware of Trevor's cum leaking out of her ass.

She was most ashamed to admit she'd probably sleep little that night, anticipating tomorrow's lesson plan. After all, a teacher -- even a sub -- needed a good lesson plan. She smiled through the pain and soreness.

Chapter Eighteen — Sisterhood

It was fear that forced the sorely abused teenage out of bed at 5:00 am the next morning. Fear of Father Hood's response should she miss 6:00 am mass, as he had ordered the night before. Stiffly, she put on her school uniform and arrived just in time. When the time for Communion arrived, she made sure to take the last place in line, as instructed, and to wait for Father Hood at the extreme side. All she could think of while waiting how it had felt last night to be impaled on the giant head of his cock while her father's cock simultaneously pumped into her ass. The memory made her flush and feel hot all over again.

When the Father finally stood before her, he noticed the distracted expression on her sensuous face. His large frame loomed in front of her, blocking the view of her from any of the others before the altar. Dispensing with the wafer, he held the heavy chalice in front of her face. Janis smelled the sharp, tangy scent from the full chalice and her head reflexively snapped back, only to bang into the Father's massive palm, outstretched behind her head. There was nowhere to escape. How had he produced this chalice? She wondered for a second before she had to concentrate on accepting the load of spunk. He poured the warm contents of the chalice into her wide mouth, noting with approval that she didn't swallow. But he poured so much so quickly that she sputtered, spraying drops of spunk all over her white blouse.

Having emptied all the contents, he shook his head in dismay. There was no need to mention she would be punished for her wasteful violation. "Go sit in the last pew," he whispered. Head down, arms crossed across her breasts to hide the drips, she scurried along the side of the pews and sat in the corner of the farthest pew, where the view of the altar was almost completely obscured behind a massive stone pillar, and where the light was especially dim.

Her cheeks bulged from the load, but she dared not swallow. A nun she'd never before seen appeared from nowhere and stared at her. Panicked, Janis turned away and stood to leave, but the Sister caught the girl by the back of her short black hair and pulled her back into place. The nun then moved into the pew in front of Janis and knelt on the seat, directly facing the humiliated girl.

"You did right not to swallow," the woman said. Janis stared at her, eyes wide with shame at being discovered. "He has trained you well in such a short time, and you're even more beautiful than I imagined." Janis realized that the woman was indeed beautiful, although in a different way than Janis, with a thin nose and blue-gray eyes. She didn't look much older, perhaps early twenties. "Open up." Shocked, Janis frantically shook her head, mewling. "Maybe I can persuade you by addressing those stiff nipples you have."

The Sister leaned forward and, squeezing the teen's left nipple, slowly rotated it until Janis' mouth opened in agony. Desperately, the girl tried to balance the angle of her head, so she would neither swallow nor spill the contents. The Sister released the twisted nipple and nodded approvingly at the lake of jism, astounded by the submissiveness of this curvaceous girl. But Janis' mouth, big as it was, could not contain the semen and twin strands poured down onto her blouse and, when she looked down in horror, onto her thighs. Frantically, she pulled up the short skirt so it would not be ruined, exposing her tanned lean legs to the strange nun as the thick goo splattered onto her thighs. Constantly surprised, the Sister realized this sub was probably also a pain slut and exhibitionist. "You may swallow the father's holy seed now." She watched as the teen slut gratefully swallowed several times.

"Who are you?" the girl croaked.

"I am your Mistress from now on," the Sister said. "I myself serve the Father. My name is Camille. Now open your blouse so I can see those nipples of yours." Janis jerked her head around, petrified that other parishioners would pass by and see her bare breasts and exposed legs. "It looks like you're not as well-trained as I supposed." The Sister leaned forward again and roughly twisted the other nipple. Janis' mouth opened wide in pain, exposing the residue of thick cum that pooled on her long tongue and stuck to her teeth.

Quickly she unbuttoned and the nun freed the contorted nipple from her vice-like grasp. The girl spread her blouse to the sides and Sister Camille stared at the magnificent breasts and inflamed hard nipples. "My, my," she muttered. "I can see I'll have to discipline those tits and nips." She noticed that Janis had unconsciously spread wide her legs. Push your ass to the edge of the pew." Janis slid down, exposing her mound through the sheer panties. Even in the dim light, the Sister could see the moisture drenching the panties. "Pull them down." Eyes darting left to right looking for parishioners, Janis forced the panties off her sticky pubis and down to mid-thigh. "Oh my, you're drowning in juices. And those puffy cunt lips are begging for my attention, aren't they?"

Roughly, Sister Camille scooped up a mound of cum from one of the spread thighs and slapped the thick gob all over a nipple. The girl moaned in pleasure, and the Sister grabbed the base of the breast, pulling the girl's torso forward till the nipple was directly above her gash. The Sister than shook the breast and the cum fell off onto the teen's slit, sinking between the engorged labia. Sister Camille repeated the degrading treatment on the other thigh, nipple and breast, leaning back as the greasy white stuff continued to drip off the nipples and into the girl's pussy.

By now drenched in sweat, Janis looked at her new Mistress pleadingly. Camille nodded, and the shameless girl plunged two fingers, lubed with the Father's discharge, into her cunt, cumming immediately as her young body convulsed in climax.

Mass was ending, but the sweat-covered slut lay limply, spreadeagled. Camille clasped the girl's slippery, oversized clit between thumb and forefingers and squeezed brutally until the girl jerked up with a start. "Cover yourself." She noted how the young tease smirkingly pulled the panties over her greasy thighs and into her slit, leaving her pussy exposed as she fastened her blouse. Reluctantly, the Sister observed as her new subject lowered her skirt.

"Janice, the Father will instruct me about how to proceed with you. Rest assured that I will fully inform him of your slowness to obey and your wastefulness. I will ask him to schedule a formal session where I shall administer your punishments. Of course, it's up to his discretion about whether I punish you alone, or under his direct supervision."

"On the other hand, you are by far the most sensuous and responsive subject I've ever accounted, with the most amazing tolerance and appetite. You may go."

"Yes, Sister, and thank you." Camille watched the magnificent girl get to her feet. All this time, Camille had been excited beyond belief about how hot was this docile teen. Camille had felt like nothing but kissing and sucking and fingering and fucking this unbelievable slut, but had been taught to look impassive. The girl seemed to saunter provocatively on her way to the aisle, her rear swinging. Camille imagined how the tanned, smooth young ass flesh would jump under a crop, and how an 8-inch dildo would look as she forced it between the thick labia and all the way into the slick cunt. Janis reached the aisle and left. Camille fled to find a suitably private place, where she could pound the dildo in her pocket into herself until she cried in a withering orgasm, imagining herself with the black-haired, large-eyed and big-titted Janis.