Service the Bitch Ch. 02

Story Info
He goes back to Mary.
3.2k words
4.32
59.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 06/03/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story you’re about to read is true, it happened to me at the tender age of eighteen (18), and I don’t regret a single moment. Names have been changed for obvious reasons, nevertheless, this story explains in detail what I went through with my first sexual experience, and it also shows how I was moulded into adoring fetishes I never dreamed existed. As this “relationship” lasted some time, it will be necessary to write this story in parts. I hope you enjoy reading this, and as always, your comments are welcomed. Thanks. ~ RadpidPulse18 ~

Please take the time to read chapter (1) it sets the story. Thanks…

*****

I woke the following morning, my headache gone, but thoughts of Mary still running through my mind. I was instantly reminded of the previous days events. Mary’s soiled panties lay on the floor and my scalp still felt tender from Mary’s inflicted punishment. I picked up Mary’s panties, and when I did, I could feel the stiffness from the vast amount of dried love cream Mary had released the day before.

To my surprise I didn’t feel horny, in fact, sex was the last thing on my mind. I guess most guys of my age – and being in the privacy of their own bedroom – would’ve lifted those soiled panties to their nose and masturbated, but I didn’t. All I did was take ‘em down to the washing machine and made sure they were clean and ready to be returned.

Over the next few days nothing happened. My secret signal – the pulling back of the net curtain – never appeared, and when I visited Mary’s house with her son Chris, nothing was ever mentioned about our previous sexual encounter. So, I figured, either Mary had changed her mind about the whole thing, or she just hadn’t had another opportunity to carry it on. Deep down I hated the whole hair-pulling ordeal, but I still really wanted to gain the sexual experience she was offering. So I waited and kept a watch on Mary’s window hoping that soon enough my signal would appear. I didn’t have to wait long.

It was a Friday afternoon and I gazed from my living room window, Mary’s net curtain was drawn back leaving the window bear. My stomach went into overdrive as I contemplated whether or not to pursue Mary’s offer, however, the thought of her telling my mother I’d “come on to her” – albeit a lie – was too much a risk to take. So, I left my house and headed for Mary’s.

I knocked Mary’s front door, and before I had a chance to think of anything, the door was opened and Mary stood before me beckoning me inside. The door slammed shut behind me and I was physically pushed from behind into the living room. Fuck this I thought, I’m not taking anymore of this, what the fuck was her problem anyway? I half turned to give Mary a piece of my mind, when she grabbed me by the shoulders, pushed me against the wall, and eagerly forced her open mouth on mine. My lips parted and Mary’s tongue slipped inside invading my mouth. Her hand explored the crutch of my trousers causing my cock to respond, which in turn, sent shivers up and down my spin.

I couldn’t move. Mary had me pinned against the wall, the pressure of her body, and the force of her eagerly kissing mouth, kept me totally under her control. Slight moans escaped her lips as she caressed between my legs. I moved my hand to Mary’s arse, but that was quickly brushed away. Why wouldn’t this oversexed woman let me touch her?

“You’ve been looking forward to this haven’t you?” She whispered. I just nodded trying not to take my mind away from Mary’s rubbing hand. It felt good, real good, but whether I could continue to control myself was a different story. I didn’t want to ejaculate so soon, but then, having a woman in her late forties rubbing my cock so skilfully, could well spoil my best intentions.

“Actually, I don’t think you have been looking forward to this have you? I mean, I was all alone yesterday and you didn’t bother to come over, did you?”

“I… didn’t…”

My feeble attempt to explain I didn’t see the net curtain pulled back the day before was cut short by a hard slap across the face. On instinct, I raised my hand, but Mary didn’t flinch. I had no intention of hitting her anyway it was just a reaction. I’d never hit a woman or girl in my life, and didn’t plan to start now. Mary grinned, and then with one quick movement she ripped open her blouse scattering its buttons across the living room floor.

“Oh dear you’ve now tried to rape me, why don’t you go ahead and hit me to make it look a little more authentic. Go on?” She shouted. I was dumbstruck. I never thought Mary could be so devious. Why was she treating me like this? If she showed anyone that ripped blouse, I wouldn’t stand a chance.

“You BITCH.” I shouted.

“That’s right Matt, and as your Mistress you’ll do as I say. So, whenever you see that net curtain pulled back, you’ll come straight over and ‘Service the Bitch’ is that clear?

I just nodded my head. My face was stinging, and I felt trapped in a situation I could do nothing about. This woman had adopted the role of being my Mistress, and for the most part, she was taking that role very seriously. Was I now her sex slave? I never gave it a thought at the time, but I did know Mary really liked me. After all, why else would she go to all this trouble? I had been chosen to make all her fantasies become reality. Of course, I wanted the sexual experience more than anything, and I was determined to gain that experience no matter what the cost.

“IS THAT CLEAR?”

“Yes Mistress.”

“Good, now we understand each other, I can begin to teach you the delights and pleasures of having sex with an older woman. Did you remember to wash my panties and bring ‘em back, or have you decided to keep ‘em for a souvenir?”

I dug my hand into my coat pocket, pulled out the panties, and handed ‘em to Mary. She took ‘em from my hand, lifted the material to her nose, and sniffed deeply at the scent of her freshly washed underwear.

I couldn’t take my eyes from the opening of Mary’s blouse. She didn’t have large breasts. I would say just a little over a handful, but the way they bulged from the top of her tight lace bra was driving me crazy. Our eyes met and Mary smiled. Without saying a word she removed her ripped blouse, and then gripping the front of her bra with both hands, she ripped it in two. My eyes fell to her milky white breasts, their nipples thick and standing proud. Mary grasped each nipple between finger and thumb and began to pull.

“Mmmm, that feels good.” She mumbled moving closer to me. “Here, suck ‘em for me, there’s a good boy,” she said offering a thick erect nipple to my waiting mouth. As my mouth encased the milky flesh, Mary’s hand came to rest on the back of my head. I flinched at her touch remembering the hair-pulling incident, but Mary just held my head to her breast and rubbed her fingers through my hair.

“Mmmm, that’s it, tease my nipple, suck harder, and bite it.” She gasped. I did as she ordered, although I was careful not to hurt the sensitive area, which by now was receiving my utmost attention. “Harder, bite it harder,” she moaned. I moved from one breast to the other giving each one equal attention, and as I did, Mary moaned louder and became more aroused. I sucked each nipple, circled them with my tongue, and pulled at ‘em between my teeth. Each time my teeth gripped her nipple and pulled, so Mary’s moans became louder. At this point it was obvious to me that my newfound Mistress encouraged, and preferred, rough sex. Some moments later, my head was lifted, and Mary eagerly began kissing me.

It was becoming increasingly hard to concentrate. my throbbing erection needed attention, yet Mary wasn’t showing any signs of releasing it. However, my torment was short lived. Mary squeezed my shaft through my trousers with a force that made my eyes water.

“Ohhh God you’re so nice and hard, I bet you’d like me to suck the tension out of this wouldn’t you?” She said squeezing a little harder. “Get those clothes off and sit on the sofa, its time your Mistress filled her mouth and tasted you.”

I was a little shy at first, yet I soon overcome my shyness when Mary helped remove my clothing and forcefully pushed me in the direction of the sofa. I sat down, tried without success, to cover my erection, while Mary positioned herself on the floor between my legs. The strange sensation that followed changed my entire breathing pattern. Mary’s tongue slowly worked its way along the underside of my shaft; it glided from the base to its purple swollen head.

Meanwhile, my eyes closed from the sensation of my first ever blowjob, and at that moment, I began to properly relax under Mary’s care for the first time. She squeezed my balls and gently pulled ‘em, visions of pain filled my head, but I was soon distracted by Mary’s hot mouth sliding up and down my cock. She sucked hard, real hard, and that alone made me want to cum. Nevertheless, I held on a little longer until it was just impossible to withstand Mary’s skilful mouth any longer. I jerked my hips forward forcing my throbbing cock to the back of Mary’s throat, and then without any control, my hot liquid filled her waiting mouth.

Mary made me watch as she swallowed the contents filling her mouth, I could see where fresh cum had escaped her lips, but that to was seductively scooped into her mouth and swallowed. Seeing such actions performed by my best friends mother, I knew then, I would never forget my first experience of oral sex.

“God there’s nothing like swallowing fresh hot cum, and yours tasted lovely. But if you think your limp dick has done its work for today, you’re very much mistaken. Your Mistress hasn’t finished with you yet.” Mary said rubbing her hand across my cock. She got from her knees and stood before me, her nipples still standing proud.

“Masturbate!”

“What?”

“Don’t ‘what’ me, I said masturbate.”

I couldn’t believe her request, but again, I had no choice in the matter. So, with my limp dick in my hand I started masturbating right before the eyes of my best friends mother. Mary began to play with her nipples, pinching ‘em, and pulling ‘em. Her hands slid down her body and into the waistband of her skirt. She then began seductively sliding the skirt down to the floor as I watched, never once taking her eyes from mine as she did so. Mary stood in a pair of sexy white panties, these I noticed, were sexier than the ones she’d made me take home and wash.

I slowly masturbated as I watched Mary begin rubbing between her legs, her fingers visibly pushing deeper into her wet slit through the material of her panties. Her eyes were closed, and her moans of pleasure were becoming louder. She suddenly moved and sat on the chair opposite. As she opened her legs wide, I could see the dark hair of her pussy protruding from the sides of her panties. She continued massaging her wet pussy through the material with one hand, while the other pulled at her ripe, hard, nipples.

I still wasn’t fully hard, yet I felt sure it wouldn’t be long before my cock was completely erect and ready to slide inside my Mistress for the first time. I knew this was what I wanted, but that didn’t alter the fact I was completely shitting myself at the prospect. What if I couldn’t get hard again? What if I didn’t satisfy her? All these thoughts drifted through my mind as I gazed down at my cock hoping it wouldn’t let me down. Mary got up from her chair, removed her panties, and then without saying a word she handed ‘em to me, and then returned to her seat. She spread her legs wide, only this time, exposing her entire hairy pussy. She spread her pussy’s outer lips, licked her finger, and then gently massaged her clit as I watched in total amazement.

“Sniff my panties Matt, smell the scent of a real woman’s pussy.”

“But…”

“No ‘buts’ Matt, just fucking do it,” she snapped.

This was something I’d never dreamed of doing before, but like everything else, Mary’s insistent tone had to be obeyed without question. I was fast learning not to refuse any request Mary made, although on some occasions it wasn’t always easy. I lifted Mary’s wet panties to my nose, and the moment they came in contact, the sexy aroma of her pussy drifted up my nostrils. I deeply inhaled the scent, and as I did, my cock instantly stood proud fully erect.

“Mmmm, I can see sniffing my dirty panties turns you on Matt, do they smell good?”

I nodded in agreement, although I wasn’t happy with what I was doing, but again, I didn’t want to annoy Mary any more than I already had. She got up from her chair and crossed the room, and reaching me, she snatched the panties from my hand and dropped them to the floor.

“Lay on the floor Matt, I want that cock inside me before it goes all limp again.” I did as Mary asked by laying flat on back, my cock standing hard and proud. Mary straddled me and began teasing the tip of my cock by just brushing her pussy hair across the head. I was really becoming inpatient, I wanted so much to be inside a woman for the first time in my life, but each time I thrust my hips up, Mary lifted higher. Each time Mary lowered herself again I could feel the wetness of her pussy as it gently brushed the tip of my cock. I was in such a state, I would’ve done anything to be inside her, but all she did was tease me.

“You’re a man now Matt, my man, and don’t you forget it,” she said, and then slowly lowered herself onto me. Mary’s hot, wet; hairy pussy engulfed my cock and clamped it like a vice. The feeling was amazing. It felt so hot and slippery I wanted it to stay inside her forever.

“Oh God yeah, that’s it… fuck me Matt, thrust up hard to meet me. I want to feel you pound that cock hard inside me. I want you to fucking hurt me.” She moaned. I did as she asked and it felt real good, our groans were on a par with each other. Mary began riding me faster and I managed to keep pace with my rhythm, which to my surprise, made her moan louder.

My eyes were tightly closed and it wasn’t until I felt Mary reach for something, that I realised what was going to happen next. She grabbed her used panties and completely covered my nose, and then she ordered me to sniff.

“You love it you dirty little bastard, you just love sniffing my dirty panties don’t you? Well, here they are, now sniff ‘em as you fuck me.” She yelled. We continued our forceful pumping rhythm, and Mary removed her panties from my nose, but only to turn them inside out, and then she began pressing the wet gusset into my mouth.

“Go on lick ‘em, taste my juices. Suck my fucking dirty panties clean. Go on, do they taste good?” She yelled. I was so turned on I didn’t even try to object, my tongue lapped at the fabric covering my tongue with Mary’s love cream. The taste was strange at first, but I soon became to adore the flavour, and in turn, crave more.

Meanwhile, Mary continued riding my cock, and I managed to keep thrusting up to meet her. She grabbed my hands and placed ‘em on her breasts, her erect nipples pressing into the palm of my hand. I played with her nipples between my fingers, while Mary forced the fabric of her panties harder into my mouth.

“Pinch my nipples, pinch ‘em nice and hard. That’s it, oh yeah hurt me do it harder.” She moaned. “Yes… Yes… I’m going to cum, I’m… Going to… Oh God yeah… Cum.”

Mary’s body tensed, her pussy clamped hard on my cock and she dug her nails into the flesh of my chest. As she began to relax I felt her body weight for the first time, it was becoming quite uncomfortable, but with my hard cock still deep inside her soaking pussy, I didn’t want to move. My hips began to move once again, and Mary began moving with me. We regained our fast rhythm, and it didn’t take long before my hot sperm raced to the eye of my cock and flooded the inside of Mary’s hungry pussy.

I was totally exhausted, I’d finally had real sex for the first time in my life, and I couldn’t believe it. I also had something to remind me of this unforgettable experience, well, for a short time anyway, the deep and painful nail marks embedded in my chest. Nevertheless, regardless of the slight pain I’d suffered, I knew I would always be thankful to my best friends mother Mary.

I was about to leave Mary’s house that day, when she pulled me close, kissed me hard on the lips, and said:

“Well you’re no longer a virgin Matt, I’ve finally taken away your innocence. Just remember I own you now and there’s nothing you can do about it, unless of course, you want me to show my ripped blouse to the police, but I doubt that. So, give me what I want, when I want it, and everything will be okay. I must confess, I’m a kinky bitch, and I can’t wait to introduce you to my perverted mind.”

I told her I was willing to do anything she wanted, having sex with Mary was great, albeit wrong, but well worth the risk nonetheless. I said goodbye and turned to leave when she grabbed my arm:

“Don’t forget these, and wash ‘em good.” She said handing me her used panties. “And seeing as you like the smell, I’ll wear ‘em two days the next time you come over.” She said closing the door and laughing. I walked home that day embarrassed by her sarcastic remarks, but content I’d finally had my first taste of real sex. This, I thought, can only get better, or can it?

To be continued…