Service Training Pt. 02

Story Info
Part Two of slave being trained by her Master.
3.9k words
3.75
21.7k
12

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You smiled and closed your eyes and I couldn't help but smile back at you as I watched you revelling in the control you had over me. It always filled me with wonder how you were as affected by our dynamic as I was. It felt good to know that you were experiencing the same sensations I was as our energies reached out, collided, passed, circled and swirled in and around each other.

You opened your eyes and smiled at me again. This knowing look that we shared with each other caused me to close my eyes and shake my head slightly.

You pulled me towards you and guided my head on to your knee. For a short while we sat while you stroked my hair and cheek, enjoying the silence of each other's company. Then you ordered me to kneel again.

I moved swiftly into the kneeling position and waited attentively for your next order.

"Wait here", you ordered.

I waited in position; my head bowed while you rose out of bed and left the room. After a few minutes you returned.

"stand up", you commanded and I obliged, moving as quickly as I could to stand in the attentive position, legs spread shoulder width apart, shoulders down, breasts thrust forward, arms behind back, head bowed, eyes lowered to the ground.

"Remove the uniform".

I quickly untied the apron and folded it, laying it on the bed. Then I slipped off the top and skirt and folded them on the bed, then resumed the standing attentive position.

"Present your wrists", you ordered.

I held my wrists out to you and waited as you encased them in steel manacles, jumping at the loud resounding click as you locked them. Next you encased my ankles in another set of manacles, which were attached to each other with lengths of chain. Finally, you attached a length of chain from the back of my collar, slipped it through my legs and up between my breasts and attached it to the front of the collar.

You took hold of the leash and guided me from the bedroom into the hall. You opened the door to the walk in cupboard and pushed me in front of the door way. Grasping the chain at my back, you pulled it tightly up so that the chain dug painfully into my pubis and you pulled me close to you.

Your voice, low, quiet and deep, you leaned close to my ear.

"Today I want you to consider your submission to me. I want you to really concentrate deeply on this submission. To help you with this I have changed this cupboard into a reflection room for you. You have a blanket to sit on but that is the only comfort you will have".

I gasped and my knees buckled slightly, but you held on to me tight.

"I know you are not an object that is to be put into a corner or cupboard to be forgotten about and only used when I see fit. I know that is not what our dynamic is all about. I know that you need to be seen as more than just chattel. But today, this exercise is to put you into a mental state where you will focus your mind only on me. This is simply an exercise in control, obedience, dominance and submission. Absolute power".

You pushed me into the small space and forced me to my knees, still standing behind me.

"Find a position you can sit in for an extended period. You will sit like that. Facing the wall. You will not move. You will simply sit, staring at the wall and you will contemplate your service to me. Today you will exist only when I am ready to use you. When I am not using you, you will remain in this room, concentrating only on me. It doesn't matter what you think, where your brain leads you. You can choose to think about me visually, see my face, my body in your mind's eye. You can think about things we have done in the past, discussions we have had. You can fantasize about what I will do to you in the future. It doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is that you focus your mind on me. Think only of me. Meditate on me."

You let go of me and I quickly scrambled into a seated position that I thought I could hold for a while. My heart was pounding violently in my ears, panic rising and ebbing as you spoke, listening, taking in what you were telling me, fear and excitement lashing against my skull.

"You will not know how long you will be left in this space. It could be a matter of minutes. It could be an hour or even a few hours. Rest assured, I will not leave the apartment while you remain in this space. I will always be here. You will be safe. If at any time you feel that you cannot take what is happening to you, you know that you can always shout on me and I will come. This extends to toilet breaks and if you are feeling some panic only. Otherwise, I want you, no, need you, to remain in here and focus only on your submission to me. Now. Do you think you can do this for me sweetie? Please take all the time you need to respond to this, as I need you to be sure that you are strong enough to do this for me".

"Yes Master. I will do this for you", I replied, my mind already beginning to focus on the task at hand.

You touched my back gently and leaned in to kiss my cheek.

"Good girl", you whispered.

With that, you stood up and attached my leash to a hook on the wall.

"I love you", you said softly, as you slowly closed the door, shutting out the light.

As the darkness enveloped me I struggled to control my breathing for a few moments as I looked round, desperately trying to see something, anything in the dark. But there was nothing. Panic rose within my chest and I began to form your name on my lips, but no sound came out. My heart beat was crashing in my ears, fear threatening to overwhelm me. I didn't know how long you would keep me here. I didn't know if I could do this. I didn't know if I wanted to do this. I...I..

Then I stopped, hitching my breath and holding it in as realisation spread through me. You. All I had to do was think of you.

Immediately, my heart beat began to slow and the muscles I had previously tensed began to relax as I remembered your words. You needed me to remain in here, to focus on you. You needed me. Focus on you. A sigh escaped my lips as I relaxed further at the thought of you. The warmth of my love for you rose to the surface in the darkness and I closed my eyes as I remembered the soft touch of your hand as you caressed my back.

I quickly ran through the memory of you closing the door on me. There had been no click, no lock. I was not locked in this room. I was not restrained to a wall or in a position that I could not remove myself from. I could easily find the hook you had placed my leash on and detach it, open the door and escape.

Escape.

My mind suddenly cleared. In this reflection room you had offered me freedom. An escape from everything else in my life except you. All I had to do was focus on you. It was so simple, so elegant, so beautiful. I slowly began to smile as my body relaxed and I let my mind's eye wander to the contours of your face, smiling down at me, benevolent, loving, caring. At that moment my love for you surged to the surface and I felt the familiar jolt rip through my body, threatening to overwhelm me.

Bringing my mind back from the sensations I was experiencing in my body, I focused only on your words. Those words I had heard you say a thousand times and that I would happily hear a billion times more.

You are mine.

I sank deeply into my submission for you, and as I did so, my body sank lower as I focused everything internally. In that room, I opened my soul to you, laid bare for the taking and waited, thinking only of you and your needs and anticipating how you would shape me in the future. I thought about how I could learn and grow so that I could always serve you more, better, more deeply. Your face, body, voice, mind and soul consumed me in the darkness as my brain crashed feverishly from one thought to another, pouring all of my energy into thinking only of you.

I don't know how long I sat in the reflection room I don't know how long you left me there to meditate and contemplate.

I didn't realise you had opened the door at first, so deeply was I focusing on you, allowing you to fill every aspect of my being.

"Slave", you said, softly.

I jerked and opened my eyes. Instantly every nerve ending came alive as your voice seeped into my core and enslaved my heart. I could not speak. Sensing this, you slowly entered the room and unclipped my leash from the wall. You did not touch me.

"Crawl with me", you ordered quietly.

Slowly I shifted my body and turned in the space, my eyes struggling to adjust to the light. I went on all fours, keeping my head down and began to crawl where you led me.

You led me slowly to the bathroom, positioning me in front of the wash hand basin. Yanking the leash slightly, you instructed me to stand up, but to keep my eyes averted to the floor.

"You are standing in front of the mirror my love. Today, you are not permitted to look in the mirror unless specifically ordered to. I want you to focus solely on me. Do you understand this order?"

"Yes Master", I murmured.

"Good girl", you smiled. You moved in front of me, positioning yourself in front of the mirror.

"Look at me", you commanded.

I raised my eyes to find yours, and although I could see the mirror in my peripheral vision, I locked on to your gaze. You chuckled softly.

"I know it's difficult to focus when you know that if you just look slightly to your left, you will be able to see your reflection in the mirror. The temptation is there for you to steal a glance at your reflection. But you must not. I am the only reflection you need to see. I am your mirror. Nothing else exists, only me".

Suddenly you shifted your body to the right and ordered me to stay still. I quickly dropped my gaze to ensure I did not catch sight of my reflection in the mirror. Grabbing my neck you pushed me towards the mirror, pushing my face to the cold glass. Still, I kept my eyes averted.

You roughly parted my legs and slipped your finger into my cunt. I knew it was soaking wet as I could feel my juices running down the top of my thighs.

Keeping me in position, face squashed against the mirror, you slowly slid your finger under my nose and forced it into my mouth. Without being told what to do, I sucked it clean, my heart beating fast at the sweet humiliation of being made to taste my own juices.

Then, keeping a finger in my mouth, you grabbed my chin with your other fingers and pulled me back towards you. You held me tightly to you, choking off my breath and pinching my right breast hard. My body bucked against you as the sharp pain dug into my skin.

Letting go of my mouth, you continued to pinch the skin on my breast and you watched as the skin became angry and red. A bruise began to blossom as the blood rushed to the surface. I cried out in agony as you continued to grasp my skin hard between your fingers. You turned me to face you, maintaining your grip as I instinctively caved my body in as the intense pain engulfed me. You grabbed my face roughly, forcing me to look at you. Your gaze was fierce, harsh.

"You will not focus on this pain. You will focus only on me", you ordered. You waited as I struggled to fight through the tears from the sharp pain you had delivered to my breast. I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Look at me", you ordered, and I met your gaze with wide open eyes, my breath hitching from the pain.

"Focus. You exist only to please me. You do not have permission to focus any part of your mind on the pain you are experiencing. Think only of me. Centre your thoughts on me".

My body shuddered as I focused on your words, my eyes locked in your gaze.

Eventually you released your grip on my breast and mouth.

"Knees", you ordered.

I slipped to my knees, my breath hitching and coming in loud gasps. My brain was struggling with the dichotomy you had presented to me. The pain was still radiating from my breast but I could not focus on it as you still held my gaze.

You, towering tall above me, a wall of strength. Displaying your power over me, capturing me, lashing me to your feet merely by the strength of your will.

Breaking your gaze you moved away from me and told me to stand up.

"I want to take a shower. You will bathe me today. You will relish the honour of worshipping my body by the act of cleansing and renewing it. I will not order you what to do. I will not micro manage you. I expect you to instinctively know how to bathe me in a pleasing manner. Now begin your preparations".

"Yes Sir", I whispered, all thoughts zeroing in on how to perform this task to the best of my ability.

I moved quickly to the door and fetched your dressing gown. Setting it down, I removed your pyjama top and bottoms and helped you into your dressing gown to ensure you did not get cold while I prepared the shower.

Selecting the softest towels, I set them on the basin and set about turning on the shower and ensuring the water temperature was perfect before stepping outside and removing your dressing gown. I stepped aside and knelt on one knee, inviting you in to the shower.

You stepped inside and waited as I took the shower head and let the warm water course across your body, ensuring you were warm enough. You smiled as you watched me work and I stepped closer to you, reached up and placed a kiss on your collar bone. A soft moan escaped your lips as I began to place soft, gentle kisses over your chest. I looked up at you and reached up to kiss you gently on the lips. You slipped your arms round me as you took over the kiss and it deepened.

I slowly pulled away and smiled at you and turned to find the stool. I placed it in front of you and asked you to sit, then began to apply shampoo to your hair. Massaging your scalp, I worked the shampoo through to the ends of your hair and then rinsed it clear. Following that I applied conditioner then asked you to stand up so I could wash your body.

You obliged and stood while I squeezed some shower gel on to the loofah and began to sponge your body. I started from your neck and worked my way down your body, the soapy bubbles covering your body as I cleaned you gently and carefully. I worked the loofah down to the base of your cock then grasped it in my hand and gently sponged it, massaging it, soaping it up. You tipped your head back as I continued massaging the shaft and worked round your balls, softly cleansing them.

Then I worked my way down your legs and to your feet, and allowed you to balance on me as I cleaned each foot with great care. After that I worked back up your legs from behind, soaped up your ass and then moved to your back until you were completely clean.

Taking the shower head I began to wash the soap off your back, then asked you to turn so I could wash off the soap from your chest and arms. I glimpsed down at your erection and smiled and dropped to my knees. Maintaining eye contact with you I leaned forward and kissed the tip of your glans.

You grabbed my hair and pulled me to my feet. Slamming me against the wall of the shower cubicle you grabbed each of my wrists and pinned them above my head. I pushed my ass out towards you seeking your cock. Still pinning my wrists with your left hand you ran your right hand down my back, scratching me hard and then grabbed my ass cheek and squeezed it hard.

Kicking my feet apart further and pulling my body downward, you drove your cock deep inside my pussy. I gasped as you thrust in and out violently, pinning me to the wall, fucking me hard and fast.

Suddenly you let go and withdrew from inside me.

"Stand up", you ordered.

I struggled into the standing attentive position, my breath ragged and my heart racing. I was shivering and my teeth were chattering from the cold.

You stepped out of the shower and ordered me to stay where I was, facing the wall. Drying yourself off you ordered me to stop shivering and focus on you. I controlled my breathing and concentrated on the sensation of having had you forcefully fucking my cunt. A warmth was spreading through my body again as I relived the experience.

"Get out of the shower sweetie", you said handing me your towel. I looked at the towel, uncomprehending, raising an eyebrow. You smiled.

"I know sweetie. The towel is wet. But it is the towel I have used. You will use the same towel to dry your body and you will be grateful for the comfort.

Understand that I am controlling every aspect of this day. Remember the reasoning behind this. Let it serve as a reminder that you are my property. You have placed yourself under my control. This is my will. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir", I gasped and reached out for the towel. You held it out of my reach.

"Ah ah. Ask permission".

I dipped my head.

"Please may I use your towel to dry myself Sir?"

"Who do you belong to bitch?" You demanded.

"I belong to you Sir", my teeth chattering.

"Yes you do. Now, rephrase your answer. Dig deep. Really think about it".

I flicked my eyes up to meet yours, pleading, "Please may I use your towel to dry your property Sir?"

A flicker of something passed through your eyes. But you handed the towel to me.

"Dry yourself quickly", you ordered.

As I towelled myself dry I could feel your eyes boring into me. When I finished I hung the towel to dry.

"Do you need the bathroom?" You asked.

"Yes Sir", I responded.

"Fine, be quick about it", you replied. I stood, waiting for you to leave but still you stood watching me.

"What are you waiting for bitch?" you asked. I looked at you, confused, still not moving.

"You need to go to the toilet. Do it. Now", you commanded.

My mind racing, I slowly sank on to the toilet seat. Still you stood, perfectly still, watching me. I felt the colour rising in my cheeks. Still you stared at me.

My head bowed as I felt the familiar rush of water leaving my body. I felt a mixture of shame and degradation as I finished peeing and reached for the toilet paper to clean myself. As I rose from the toilet seat you commanded me to stay seated.

"I know. You didn't like that. You felt demeaned. You didn't expect to have me watching something so base, so private. Understand that this was my purpose. I need you to understand that you are mine in every way. Everything I do today is to invoke a variety of emotions and sensations in you. I want you off balance. I don't want you to know what is happening next, whether it will be something you enjoy or whether it will be something you find difficult to do. Do you understand me?"

I thought for a moment, then replied "Yes Sir. I understand".

"Good girl. Now get up. Time for breakfast. I'm starving. Are you?"

I grinned, "Yes Sir".

Grabbing my leash you pulled me to my feet then led me to the doorway. Halfway there you turned and forced me to my knees.

"Crawl bitch", you commanded.

I crawled as you led me through the bathroom door and into the hallway. Passing the hallway mirror you suddenly put your foot out and pinned me by my neck to the floor. I screamed in shock at the force you used. Reaching down you grabbed my hair and pulled my head up.

"Look into the mirror bitch", you commanded. I obliged, seeing you holding my head in place, your face stern as you forced me to face your control.

Suddenly your face softened.

"I love you", you breathed.

My body started to shudder violently and I closed my eyes, the love coursing through my entire body.

"LOOK AT ME!" you shouted. My eyes shot open and I stared into my Owner's eyes.

"I love you", you repeated. "I love you. And you are mine".

We stayed like that, my body heaving as I gasped and panted and tried to control my senses.

"Fuck!" You growled low and grabbed my hair, pulling me to my feet. You rushed me quickly to the cupboard and shoved me in, slamming the door and banging on it hard with your fist.

A howl rose in my throat as I heard and could feel you sliding down the door.

Slowly I turned and sank to my knees, facing the door. I bent forward, my breath hitching as I sank into the devotion position and waited. My hand found the door and I pressed against it, sensing you on the other side, reaching out to you.

12