Service with a Smile Ch. 07

Story Info
A hotel executive has to care for a guest with a broken leg.
1.5k words
4.46
9.7k
3

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/20/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our long embrace, Kelly crutched out of the bedroom and lowered herself carefully onto the chair in the bedroom. She then propped her crutches up against the wall beside her. I quickly read her cues and grabbed a stool and moved it in front of her chair. I then carefully lifted her casted leg and gently placed it on the stool. This was the first time I had actually had a chance to feel the plaster cast. It was unbelievably smooth and cold. It was also very hard. But it felt like it was only the 2nd hardest item in the room, next to my fully erect penis. The embrace, the kiss, the feel of the plaster - and I felt like my cock was going to burst.

"I have an idea."

"What's that." Kelly had a quizzical look on her face.

"Why don't we get you changed into a clean pair of clothes. I think that will help you feel better."

Kelly stared at her casted foot. "Good idea." She moved her gorgeous toes back and forth seemingly pleased with their mobility. Kelly looked at me.

"I've got a better idea" said Kelly

"Do you think you could help me take a shower? I just feel kind of gross. Having been at that hospital all day and stuff."

I quickly replayed the bathroom scenario from earlier and envisioned something about 10 times more challenging.

"Sure! Anything I can do to help you get more comfortable!" I replied.

I got to work - following Kelly's instructions I placed her shower gel in the stand up shower that was in the master bath, and hung 2 fresh towels on the hook just outside the shower. I started the shower and set it to an optimal temperature. Next I grabbed the waterproof cast cover and went back to the bedroom.

"Ready?" I asked

"Ready as I will ever be" Replied Kelly.

Kelly began to remove her tank top and her sports bra. Her ample breasts were perfect. I tried not to look. Next was the hospital pants. Using her arms to push herself up, she lifted her butt off the seat just enough so I could take her pants off. I carefully slid them off her good leg and then worked then down her casted leg until they were off. Next up were her thong panties, which I had pulled up around her waist a few minutes ago in the bathroom. As I knelt in front of her she, again lifted her butt off the seat allowing me to pull her panties down. I was so close to her crotch it felt like I could smell her amazing scent. Once the panties were off she seemed a little red faced again as she sat in front of me completely naked except for the plaster on her leg. I wasn't sure if she was embarrassed or if it was the pain in her leg from all the maneuvering.

From my position on kneeling on the floor - I could see her beautiful lady parts in all their glory. Perfectly smooth and hairless, gorgeous lips... one word incredible.

I gently touched and caressed the back of her knee on her healthy leg, and looked up at her and gave her a reassuring smile. She smiled back at me and laughed.

Then I grabbed the cast cover and started to unroll it onto her broken leg. Starting at the toes and working up, all the way to the top of her cast and the upper part of her thigh. I then gave her inner thigh a gentle stroke when I was done and said "Ok, let's do this!"

I grabbed her crutches, and helped Kelly stand up. Then, completely naked except for the vinyl sleeve on her broken leg, she crutched into the bathroom. I opened the shower door for her and then helped her step into the shower. The crutches stayed outside the shower with me. She stood on one leg and braced herself with the handle inside the shower. From outside the shower I handed her a washcloth with some shower gel on it and waited. After about 5 minutes the shower turned off. I opened the door and helped her out into the bathroom. Standing on one leg and leaning on a crutch I helped her dry off.

She then handed me the towel and started to crutch back into the bedroom. She was crutching with purpose. I could imagine the showering had exhausted her. She got to the bed and lowered herself onto it. I then got back on the ground and helped remove the cast cover. The highlight was the cover rolling off the end of her cast and exposing her perfect toes.

"Let's see how waterproof this cover was" I said.

I took the opportunity to feel around her smooth, cold plaster cast. The cover had done a magnificent job keeping the cast dry. However, that didn't stop me from feeling almost every inch of that cast. The best part was feeling the top of her cast where it met her thigh. If there was going to be a leak - it would have been up there.

"I hope you don't mind" I said as I felt around the top of her cast including feeling the inside of her cast to make sure the padding wasn't wet.

Again I heard a loud groan or moan, which made me look up and ask if my inspection was causing her any pain. However, when I looked up, Kelly's head was back and her eyes were closed. Just as I realized that the moan was not of pain, but of pleasure, I felt her hands on the back of my head, her fingers running through my hair.

I took the cue and started to kiss her inner thighs, slowly and deliberately. Her hands still in my hair I worked my way closer to her lap. More moans and sounds of pleasure.

Then her hands were gone from the back of my head. I looked up and I realized that she was now lying on her back, her legs hanging off the bed.

"Mmmm keep going" she whispered to me.

I moved above her gorgeous vagina and started to kiss below her navel and working my way back down.

I parted her legs and lifted her casted leg and rested it on my shoulder. I started to kiss just above her clitoris. Then I kissed down to the right of her opening and began kissing her right inner thigh. Then I kissed her left inner thigh and back up the left of her slit. I made absolute care I was really teasing her and did not touch her lips. Jo started to buck her hips and push closer to my face. All the while I took in her amazing scent.

"Please," she begged" I opened her lips and gave her what she wanted. I pushed my tongue inside her gently and started to lick her out. I tickled the inside of her with my tongue. I was amazed at how wet she was. She started to let out several loud, high pitched moans. I thrust my tongue in and out of her slowly at first but then picking up a rhythm. Every now and again I'd hold my tongue inside her and lick her inside. The feel of her heavy and smooth cast on my shoulder was driving me crazy. Her moans were getting loader. I slowly slipped in a finger, then a second. This made Kelly let out a huge scream of ecstasy. She pushed her hips forward as if trying to fuck my face. Now she was screaming loudly. She had reached orgasm. I kept working at her with my mouth and tongue as she came hard. She was so wet and it tasted so good. She seemed to be gushing. She moaned and screamed as she kept cumming. Finally she gave one last high pitched moan and settled back down on the bed.

I then stood up and helped move her legs onto the bed. If she was in any pain from our vigorous oral sex session, she was hiding it well.

Next I stripped down and lay down next to her. She reached down and grabbed my rock hard erection and began rubbing...

"Mmmm that was soooo good Ryan. You don't even know how good that felt. I want to feel you inside of me" whispered Kelly as she continued to fondle me.

This was going to be tricky. After all the fantasizing I had done about women in full leg casts, I hadn't thought about an ideal position that would work.

I climbed on top of her, hoisted her good leg over my shoulder, keeping her broken plastered leg flat on the bed and entered her slowly in a modified missionary position. Given how wet she was, I slipped right into her warmth. I locked eyes with her and we kissed like high school kids as I started to thrust slowly and rhythmically. After a few minutes of passionate kissing and thrusting, she whispered "it's ok, I'm on the pill"

With that cue I exploded deep inside of her.