Service with a Smile Ch. 08 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aren't you too old to be a student?"

This one wasn't in on the gag. Clueless. "I'm a visiting lab instructor." Sex lab.

"Oh okay. I hope I won't disappoint you. I'm not very good at acting."

Audition? Acting? Okay, then it was time to direct. "You're in good hands." Hopefully, those tits would be, soon.

"Claudia said you'd help me with the lines. You know, prompt me. There was no time to memorize them."

"No problem. Be extemporaneous. I'll guide you." And my prick between those chubby thighs. "Do you understand the nature if the play?

"Something about meade and evil?"

Oh Lord. A dimwit. "Medieval. Ancient times. You look like you're dressed to be one of Robin Hood's merry men. Who are you?"

"Anita. Oh you mean- I remember now - I'm Robbing Hood."

"Don't you mean Robin Hood?"

"Did I get it wrong already? I'm sorry." Anita hung her head, giving her a perfect view of her cleavage. "Claudia walked through the scene with me before she ran off to the stables. Gosh I'm so stupid. I've forgotten all of it. Aren't you supposed to be in costume, like tights or a robe or something?"

I ignored her direct question. "How about if I coach you through the scene?" This ditz thought we were practicing for a play. Maybe I could convince her to play with me.

"Great!" She clasped her hands in front, which squeezed her forthright breasts even further out.

"Let me set the scene. Robin Hood lived in Sherwood Forest. He stole from the rich and gave to the poor. His band of merry men -"

"Married men?"

"No merry. Happy?"

"Oh, okay." Anita hung on my every word. Her forward posture exposed a beckoning cleavage.

I ripped my gaze from her chest to her face. "Anyway he gathered them onto his team one at a time. "

"I'm on a team. Basketball."

"That's good. An actress needs to be athletic." How did she prevent her tits from giving her black eyes as she dribbled down the court? "One of the first was Little John-"

"Darn, now I remember. I got it backwards. I'm Little Joan."

Massive Joan was more like it. "Much better. I'll be Robin Hood. We'll practice the scene where Robin and Little John, uh, Joan first meet."

"That's me, Little Joan." She pulled her shoulders back. Those tits were ready to burst free. "So how did they meet?"

Naked in a hot tub. Some clerk assigned them the same hotel room. They sat in adjacent seats on an airplane. "In Sherwood Forest at a river. A tree had fallen across the water making a natural bridge from shore to shore. But the two were on opposite sides. And they both wanted to cross at the same time."

She nodded vigorously. Her tits shook side-to-side threatening to escape from the tightly held vest. "So did they take turns crossing or what?"

"No. Their egos wouldn't allow them to act weak. And both were stubborn. Neither one wanted to yield."

"Sounds like men. No offense."

"None taken. So they fought with quarterstaffs-"

"What?"

"Quarterstaffs were long sticks like broom handles. In this scene, they used them as weapons, to knock each other off the tree trunk into the water." I could only imagine Anita in a wet t-shirt contest.

"Men are always so macho. So we're supposed to fight?"

"Play fighting." And maybe some real life frolicking.

She looked around the room for props. As she turned and bent over to pick up the baseball bat Babe Ruthie had dropped, I saw the back of her outfit. The skirt was tied on, not big enough to go all the way around Anita's waist. The undersized tights revealed that Anita had skipped panties. A plump pussy showed though the tightly stretched material, bracketed by hefty but nicely shaped cheeks. Anita turned back and stood up. I got a side shot of one of her gravity-defying breasts. "How about this?"

"That would hurt, even with play acting. You see, the only thing I have that's long and stiff is-" I pulled the sheet from my groin area.

"Wow! You're enormous."

"Just wait." I pulled down my jockeys. No point in beating around the bush, especially if I was going to split her bush. "This can be my stick."

"Oh my god. You're showing me your penis." She covered her eyes.

"It's just a play." If I could only get her to play with me.

She peeked. "Are they all so big?"

"All the better to make a good weapon." By her behavior, she might be a sex partner but not Annie's designated cum partner. Perhaps Claudia was. No, Annie wouldn't have substituted this novice. "Face me." Have you ever touched one?"

She clasped her hands. 'Oh, I couldn't."

"Use your hand as your weapon in place of a stick. Try it. Like a sword fight."

She thumped her open hand against my dick. It stiffened with the impact. "This isn't fair. I could just grab it." And she did. Her hand didn't stroke me but she must have felt the pulse. She smiled.

"It likes your touch." A little up and down wouldn't hurt.

"Oh my goodness. It's getting harder. And bigger."

It wasn't. Perhaps the throbbing gave the illusion. "Is mine the first one you've seen?"

She nodded never taking her eyes or hand off it. "I've felt one press against me when I slow danced. One guy put my hand on his once." She let go as if the heat burned her.

"Your hand isn't going to work. So what will you use in our joust?"

She pointed towards the door. "I can go get a mop?"

"That'd not fair. You could hurt me real bad with a wooden pole."

She stammered, never taking her eyes off my bobbing cock. "I could get a mop and a broom."

I shook my head. "Throw back your shoulders."

The vest strained to keep her tits confined. The valley between them was deep and inviting. "Maybe you have a body part you could use."

"You mean these?" She put her hands under her breasts without taking them out of the vest. They were already uplifted and didn't need her support.

"That would be fairer. We have to get them at the same height." We tried a variety of positions standing and sitting and kneeling. "Kneel down," I directed. She did, putting her face close to my dick. If I wanted a blowjob, that was perfect. "Too low." I grabbed a chair. "Sit here." Still wrong. That kept her chest and my dick at the same height. "Kneel on the bed." I stood before her, her chest and my cock approximately lined up. "Perfect, see?" I moved forward and poked her chest with my erection.

"It's leaking."

"Then we'd better not get your costume stained. Open the vest."

"But that might expose my boobies."

Like they weren't falling out the sides. "I've seen a woman's breasts before."

"But not mine." Still, she unbuttoned the wooded buttons. This time my forward motion put my dick snack into her deep cleavage. "Right on target. So now we joust, my penis against your breasts." I assumed a deep bravado. "I am Robin Hood, defender of the poor and weak. Let me pass."

Joan giggled. "I thought you said piss." She cleared her throat. "I am Little Joan of Sure Wood Forest." Anyone seeing Joan tumbling out of her vest would certainly get a woody. "Back off and let me cross."

"One of us will continue and one of us will get wet." The top of my prick was already moist in anticipation. "Take that." I lunged forward aiming my dick at the center of her cleavage.

"You're not so tough. Back at you." Hardly the proper language, but who cared? She pushed her chest forward. The lapels of the vest slid to the side as the gap in the middle widened.

I grunted and jabbed again but this time I held her breasts at the sides. They were as firm as salamis.

"Would Robin and Little Joan have been touching each other's quarterstaffs?" she asked.

"Probably not." I kept my hands full. "But your breasts need to act like a weapon. They're not cooperating on their own."

Joan pushed my hands away and pressed the outsides of her tits. The nipples made a brief appearance at the edge of her lapels. "Better?"

"Much." I poked at the tightened gap. Precum lubricated the valley. My dick slipped up in between.

"Do I have any other lines? Are we doing it right?"

Hadn't anyone ever tit fucked this girl? Amazing! "Perfect. Keep it up." I held my ground slipping my prick up and down her flesh valley. The vest material slid spoiling her grip. "Maybe you should get rid of get vest."

"Did Robin and Little John, uh Joan, get undressed?"

"Yes, and so should we, for realism. They took their shirts off."

"Okay." Joan slid the vest from her shoulders. A miracle of nature - fat cylindrical tits jutting straight out, succulent, begging for attention. Large dark areola capped them. She was averse to my touch but I was determined to fuck them until I came.

Joan's grip on her tits loosened. My thrusts went awry to the sides. "Some fighter you are. You can't even handle a quarterstaff. Like this." I violated her rule by pressing her breasts together. My thumbs reached in to stimulate her nipples. My thrusts were more urgent. I needed a release from an orgasm more than anything.

Joan dropped her chin to watch. I thrust higher, touching her lower pouty lip with my cock. She startled but didn't shift her position. So I did it again. Oh God, please let her open her mouth. My prayer was answered. Her jaw dropped and the tip glanced over her bottom lip and teased her tongue. I strained to go further. Her lips closed on my cock with each pullback. It was heaven.

And then I felt teeth. Instinct took over. I pushed her with a sharp shove. She landed on her back, legs spread, the skirt flipped up on her stomach. The green tights were stretched taut over her crotch. At the junction of her thighs, the material was darker and damp. She was excited although probably not as urgently as me.

I fell forward, aiming my face at her pussy. I slurped at the damp spot. Joan groaned. I nibbled at the material to eat a hole that would give me flesh-to-flesh access to her cunt. I mouthed her labia as the material slipped away from my oral grasp. I poked my tongue and pushed the material up into her. Joan hips were lifting. She was muttering something but I paid no attention to anything but her target zone. I cradled her ass in my hands probing and biting to breach the barrier. Joan's hands came down on the back of my head, limiting my mobility. I kept up my tongue attack but that organ wasn't effective ripping the fabric. Whoever accused me of having a sharp tongue was dead wrong.

Joan's movement and sound made it clear she was getting her jollies. What about me?

"Oh god! I want to be in this play!" cried Joan. "Fuck Claudia."

If Claudia had shown up, I would have. Those damn tights! I sat back on my haunches. Then it dawned on me. Why don't I ask her to take them off? I felt so stupid. My anxiety and urgency overrode my common sense. Of course, just ask her to disrobe. She'd done everything else I'd asked. What was I thinking with, my dick? Precisely. "Let's get those tights off, shall we?"

"Did Robin Hood and Little John take off their pants?" she asked.

God, she's dumb as rocks. "Yes, after they both fell off the log-"

"They did? Both of them?"

"Uh huh. They wore animal hide skins that had to be dried in the sun."

Joan raised her legs and pulled the mauled garment from her hips and thighs. I slid them the rest of the way down to her feet and then off. Still spread-eagle, Joan was wide-eyed staring at my dick. "So nobody really won the joust?" she asked.

"In a way, they both did. They laughed at their mutual dunking."

Joan forced a laugh. "So they became friends?"

"Yes, very good friends. Robin offered Little John membership in his band." I resumed my play voice. "And now, I will receive you into my merry band with a special ceremony." I crawled up between her legs, positioned for entry. "Remember how to hold a weapon?"

She grasped my penis.

"Good, now I will anoint you with my sword as your reward."

"For losing?"

How was her mind still on the fictitious play? I'd cheated and pushed her over. Just like Robin had done to Little John. Or was it the other way around? No matter. Little Joan was spread like a buffet for me to feast on. But I'd had enough of mouth on cunt. "For being a good sport and joining my band of merry men. We have our roles in this life. I give to the poor and I take from the rich. You're rich with sexual energy. Accept this-" I glided forward as she held onto my prick for dear life"-my scepter of membership."

Her instincts were good, as she guided me into her cunt. She moaned, deep from her belly. "Oh god, my first penis."

The path into her vagina was unblocked. Must have been previously occupied by something. She wasn't that tight for a first dick, but good enough for my purpose. Relief.

"This is so much better than that dildo thing." Joan's breathing got quicker. "It's so warm." Her hips moved in unpredictable ways. A jerk sideways almost losing penetration. A spasm up, then no movement.

Anita may have used a plastic penis before but exhibited had no sexual rhythm. I bet she'd never reached orgasm. If we'd synchronize our movements, I'd cum in an instant.

"How's it going?" Annie called from the doorway. She'd appeared from nowhere.

Wasn't it obvious?

"What the fuck are you doing?' shouted Annie. "Stop that!"

"Why?" I barked. "My cock has never been so bloated. I need relief."

"You mean cumming? Inside me?" asked Joan.

"Anything wrong with me climaxing?" I wanted a straight answer, straight into some woman's cunt. Anita's was doing just fine.

Annie, our audience, answered. "Yes. I mean, no. Eventually. But not yet. And not with her."

"Why not her?" I asked.

"Yeah, why not me?" Anita writhed beneath me whimpering. With a willing, enthusiastic partner like Anita, I could blow any minute.

"Stop before you lose it." Annie's tone was sharp. "Get off before you get off and spoil the whole plan."

I knew not to cross my daughter when she got this way. It took all of my willpower, or won't power, to sit back, free of Anita's pubic clutches. My cock made a sloppy exit.

Anita raised her head, leaning on her stiffened arms. "Is that it? Am I a member now? I'm still horny."

"So am I." I waved my prick in front of her, as evidence. "Rules are rules. You know Annie."

"I don't know her at all." Anita turned her head to face the doorway. "Hi, I'm Anita, Claudia's roommate." She looked me in the eye. "Put it back in. I need more practice!"

It wasn't fair to Anita. She was one of Annie's pawns. I dropped my mouth onto Anita's cunt, this time bare. I licked her slit, probed with my tongue and nibbled where I expected her clit to be. Anita shook, then stiffened, her tongue hanging out the side of her mouth. One cleansing breath and she sank into the mattress. "Wow! I had no idea."

Of course not. I was happy to help. Now, who was going to help me?

Anita sat up. Her breasts stood straight out. What chest muscles she had. "When can we practice again?"

Annie offered Anita a helping hand. "He'll let you know. Now get dressed and let the next, uh, actress have her turn."

"I thought Claudia had the part, I was just filling in. Is this a competitive audition? 'Cause if so, I can do better. Can I try the lines again?"

Anita had sampled my part. She didn't want the lines. She wanted my prick buried deep inside. Funny, I wanted the same thing, in her, or at that point, any female. Fuck the surprise. "Tell me, how was I? Will I get the part? Or is my audition for Claudia? Oh I hope not."

"You were delicious!" I kissed Anita hard on the lips while pulling at her nipples. She moaned and practically melted at my feet. In that position, she'd have another chance at my prick in her mouth. Oops, teeth - bad idea. Anita dawdled, as if not leaving would allow us to shack up again.

"Anita, there's someone waiting to see my dad. Wait in Bet's room, if you want." Annie pointed right. "End of the hall."

"Oh, sure." Anita slipped on her vest and held the skirt and tights in front of her crotch. I watched her ass jiggle as she departed.

"Now what?" I asked. My prick floated stiff from my groin. This was torture. "What are you planning?"

"Just save yourself for the big surprise. It's worth the wait." Annie put her hands on her hips. "They're supposed to tease you, not fuck you. It's too dangerous."

Annie left me alone. I sat on the bed listening to my ragged breath. These aborted sessions were more strenuous than a stress test. I'd had one of those after post-Thanksgiving indigestion was misdiagnosed as a possible heart issue. I pulled the sheet across my groin in an act of false modesty. How many young women had seen me naked and erect? Too many but one too few- the one who was destined to share an orgasm with me. Or at least give me one.

So who walks in? A curly haired nurse. At least intending on giving that impression. White starched hat, white bra with red crosses on each cup, white panties and stockings with garter belt and white sneakers. The requisite black bag was in her grasp. Perfect! A medical practitioner to bring me relief from my pain and anguish.

"I'm Nurse McHottie. I heard someone needed medical assistance."

I never thought of orgasm deprival as a medical condition but I was sure enough suffering. This was my angel of mercy, the human receptacle of my ejaculation. "That's me. I'm suffering from some swelling that won't go down." Oh please, be the one.

She stepped close, within reach if I was of a mind to. "Where is the swelling?" She toyed with the stethoscope hanging around her neck. As she shifted her weight her milky tits undulated within her bra.

I predicted that her boobs would be hangers once freed from bondage. I slid the sheet from my crotch. "Right here."

"Holy shit!" She gawked, open mouth and tottered as a precursor to falling.

I stood and grabbed her arms before she hit the floor. Unable to hold her upright, I spun her around and sat her on the bed. We'd swapped places. "Are you okay?"

Now she was breathing hard. Beads of sweat ran down her face and into a deep cleavage. "I'm so embarrassed. Here I was coming to assist you and I'm the one requiring assistance. Your physiology is quite - overwhelming."

Hadn't Annie described me to all of them? Wait until it's sliding in and out of your cunt. "Maybe you have a fever."

"Can you check?"

"Sure." I put my lips on her forehead, just like my mother had done, and Harriett had done with Annie. The view down her bra was extraordinary. My prick lurched as her breast flesh rippled. "I think you're fine." I meant that two ways.

"Maybe you should take my internal temperature."

"Do you have a thermometer?" The thought of sliding a small glass tube up her ass was intriguing.

"No. but you can check with something more sensitive than your lips."

"I can? Using what?"

She fingers traced the length of my penis. "With this." She laid back and slid off her panties. In anticipation of this moment she'd put her garter belt on first. "Go ahead. See if I'm hot."

There was no doubt. Annie had warned me against fucking, but this young woman was so willing and I was overly excited. I climbed on top of her and lowered my hips. She did the actual honors. "All the way in and leave it there."

I followed her directions reluctantly. The last thing I needed was the feel of firm cunt flesh against my dick without friction. I wanted to fuck, not merely penetrate.

She bore down, gripping my cock with her vaginal muscles. "Am I burning up?" she asked.

"Oh yes," I answered. I kissed her. Still no movement. I nibbled the exposed parts of her tits.

"I think in getting hotter. Check my nipples."

I pulled her bra cups down since I couldn't reach the hook on the back. Her tits sagged to the sides. I tested one nipple with my mouth. It hardened with minimal suckling. I gave the other nipple the same treatment. McHottie's hips jerked. "I'm getting worse," she moaned.

"I have the cure." For both of us.