Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,336 Followers

She released him and he dropped to his knees in front of her, exhausted from the force of his orgasm. Bob was leaning back against the bar, his cock dangling in front of him while Kelly and Becky kissed, sucking on each other's tongues.

"Um, this is so nice," Kathy said, licking her lips. "Now I think it's our turn to have our pussies sucked, too," she said, leaning back and letting her robe fall open, revealing that she was completely naked underneath. "John, you can eat me while Bob eats Kelly and Becky," she said, bringing her feet up onto the edge of the sofa, opening her smooth-shaven pussy for him.

"Lucky you, John," Kelly said, quickly shedding her clothes.

"You'll get your turn, Kelly," Kathy murmured, her hand lazily sliding through John's hair as he sucked her pussy.

"Why don't you sit up here on the bar, Kelly," Bob suggested, smiling when her saw her young, nubile body again.

"Oh, that looks like a good idea," Kelly agreed, climbing up on the bar and sitting with her feet up and her knees apart, her pussy right on the edge for him to eat.

"And what about you, Becky?" Bob asked, looking at her stare at John sucking his wife's pussy. "Would you like me to suck your pussy like that for you?"

"Oh, you don't mind?" she asked, blushing.

"There's nothing I'd like more right now," he replied. "Why don't you undress and sit next to Kelly."

Still blushing, Becky undressed and climbed up on the bar, her nipples hard and sticking out from nervousness and her pussy wet with anticipation and excitement from having watched John sucking on Kathy Adams' pussy. Bob stood staring for a minute at the two exposed girls before moving in front of Becky, a smile on his face.

"This looks very tasty," he said, pulling up a bar stool and sitting down in front of her. "I think I'll find out," he said, leaning forward and sliding his tongue right into her pussy, gluing his mouth to her and sucking as Becky groaned in delight.

"Her pussy tastes nice, doesn't it?" Kelly asked, rubbing herself as she watched Bob sucking her friend.

"Do you like sucking Becky's pussy?" Kathy asked from the sofa where John was still sucking on her pussy.

"Oh, yes," Kelly replied. "She tastes so good."

"She certainly does," Bob added, lifting his face from Becky's pussy. "But if I remember correctly, so do you," he said to Kelly, moving his bar stool over so that he was in front of her.

"Um, yes," Kelly sighed as he began to suck her pussy.

"Oh, I want to taste Becky's pussy," Kathy said, gently pushing John away from her pussy so that she could get to her feet.

John watched as she went over and began to eat Becky's pussy, her husband next to her eating Kelly. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. His cock was so hard again that he thought it would break and he couldn't wait to put it somewhere.

"My, this is a tasty pussy," Kathy observed, licking her lips that were covered with Becky's pussy juice. "I want to watch you fuck her, Bob," Kathy said, running her fingers through her husband's hair as he continued to munch on Kelly's pussy. "Do you think you're ready yet?" she asked, reaching down to hold her husband's cock in her hand.

"You bet I'm ready," Bob replied, lifting his face from between Kelly's thighs.

"Her ass is still virgin," Kelly said, smiling as she saw the reaction on Bob's face. "I remember how much you liked taking my ass cherry and thought you'd like to take Becky's, too."

"Is that true, Becky?" Bob asked, getting to his feet.

"Yes," Becky breathed, still shaking from her many orgasms.

"And do you want me to fuck you in the ass?"

"Maybe," Becky sighed. "Kelly sure likes it that way."

"Yes, I know she does," Bob laughed. "So does Kathy. Ask John, he fucked her ass last week. Come on down here," he said, offering her a hand down from the bar. "Lay on your back on the coffee table."

As Becky complied, laying back with her legs splayed wide open, Kathy, Kelly and John stood around the table watching as Bob positioned himself between her legs, his cock standing straight out in front of him.

"Umm, let me help," Kathy said, straddling the coffee table so that she was standing with her spread pussy above Becky's face.

Reaching between Becky's legs, Kathy ran her fingers into Becky's pussy, letting them slide up into her before pulling them back out and holding her pussy lips wide apart, exposing the pink interior of her pussy to her husband's cock. Bob Adams took his cock in his hand and rubbed the head of it up and down between Becky's spread pussy lips. Becky moaned on the table, almost out of her head with ecstasy as she experienced one continuous orgasm as Kathy rubbed her clit while Bob slowly slid his huge cock into her pussy.

She gasped when she felt Bob's cock completely enter her, filling her like she couldn't believe. His cock was so thick. As he started pumping her pussy, Kathy Adams lay down on Becky, licking and sucking on her clit and her husband's cock as it slid in and out of her hole. Becky saw Kathy's shaved pussy right above her face, and without hesitating, put her arms around Kathy's hips and pulled her pussy down to that she could suck on it.

The three of them fucked and sucked while Kelly and John stood there watching, John's cock in his fist and Kelly standing with her hand stuck between her legs.

"John, fuck me," Kathy panted, lifting her face from Becky's pussy. "Fuck me hard and fast."

Without hesitating John moved behind Kathy and slammed his cock into her pussy, displacing Becky's face in the process. Then he felt her tongue slithering along his cock as he fucked Kathy. John fucked like had never fucked before, slamming his hips back and forth as he pounded his cock into Kathy Adams as she sucked Becky's pussy while her husband fucked it at the same time.

"Oh, god, I'm going to cum," Bob groaned as he felt his balls churn.

"Oh, yes, cum in me, cum in me," Becky cried out as her pussy spasmed in joy at the sensations Bob's cock was causing.

"Come eat, Kelly," Bob gasped, slamming his cock deep into Becky's pussy as he filled her with his cum.

Kelly dropped to her knees next to Bob, staring at Becky's swollen pussy wrapped around his shaft. She could see some cum start to ooze from Becky's pussy around Bob's shaft and she leaned forward and licked it off. Then Bob pulled his cock from Becky's pussy and she sucked it into her mouth. It was still oozing cum as she sucked on it, swallowing it completely as she tried to get every drop of cum that she could. Then Bob pulled his cock from her mouth and gently nudged her face towards Becky's cum-drenched pussy. Without hesitating Kelly dove in, slurping the cum from her friend's pussy while Kathy Adams kissed her face and forehead while John continued to fuck her from behind.

"God, I'm going to cum," John cried out.

"Go do them, too," Bob said, gently nudging Kelly, his eyes wide as he watched to see what she would do.

Without hesitating, Kelly scrambled around to where her brother's cock was sliding in and out of Kathy Adams' pussy, all slick with their combined juices.

"Oh, yes," John cried, slamming his cock into Kathy's pussy one last time, his balls exploding as he came.

Kelly knelt there staring as her brother's balls spasmed in his scrotum, filling Kathy's pussy.

"Now, Kelly," Bob said softly, wondering what she would do, but knowing in his heart.

And he was rewarded with being right as Kelly grabbed her brother's cock and pulled it from his wife's pussy and swallowed it, sucking it down into her throat as John continued to cum.

"Aww, jeez, Kelly," John gasped as she sucked his cock.

But Bob Adams just watched in delight as Kelly sucked her brother's cock, swallowing all of the cum before letting it drop from her mouth and diving into his wife's pussy to finish getting the rest. When she finished, she sat back on her heels, her face covered with pussy juice and cum, a big smile on her face.

"So, you like your brother's cum, don't you?" Bob asked her.

"It's yummy," Kelly agreed, smiling up at him.

"And his cock, you like that, too?" he asked.

"John's got a great cock," Kelly said, still smiling.

"And where do you like his cock?" Bob asked.

"Everywhere," Kelly said, staring at him unashamed.

"In your ass?"

"Oh, yes, especially there," Kelly said.

"Then you suck John's cock until he's hard again so he can fuck you in the ass, and Becky, you suck my cock until I'm hard and I'm going to fuck you in the ass, okay?"

"Uh, sure," Becky said, struggling to her knees in front of him.

"Kathy, why don't you help them get ready," Bob suggested, a gleam in his eyes.

"I'd love to," Kathy Adams agreed, scrambling to the small end table and opening a drawer and getting the K-Y jelly.

When she turned around, she was greeted by the site of Kelly on her knees in front of her brother, sucking his cock, and Becky on her knees sucking her husband's cock. It was a sight that swelled her with happiness, especially seeing Kelly sucking her own brother's cock. What an incredible child, she thought, not for the first time. It's a shame that Sara's not a bit more like her, she mused.

Leaning forward, she ran her hand between Kelly's legs, enjoying feeling how wet she was. Then squirting some of the K-Y onto a finger, she began rubbing it on her asshole, then pushed her finger into her ass, smearing the jelly to lubricate her, feeling Kelly pressing back against her finger. Then she reached between Becky's legs and was shocked to feel how wet she was. She couldn't resist running a couple of fingers into her pussy, feeling the heat as she squirmed. Then she began rubbing the K-Y on her asshole and felt her really begin to squirm. Gently pressing her finger against Becky's rosebud, Kathy felt her resist, then suddenly relax and her finger slid slightly into her ass. She could feel Becky clenching her ass muscles on her finger, so she patiently waited for her to stop, then gently pressed her finger further into her ass, smearing the K-Y in the process. Reluctantly she removed her finger from Becky's ass and sat back on her heels and watched the two girls suck cock.

"Okay, John I want you to fuck Kelly in the ass now," Bob said, watching her swallow her brother's cock. "Kelly, I want you to just stand up and bend over with your hands on the floor. And spread your legs real wide. Come close and watch this, Becky, so you can see what I'm going to do to you."

As Becky moved to a better position to see, John was rubbing his hard cock up and down between his sister's pussy lips. Then pressing it against her asshole, he slowly slid into her, not stopping until his belly was pressed up against her ass cheeks.

"How does that feel, Kelly?" Bob asked, rubbing his cock in Becky's face.

"Umm, real nice," Kelly sighed, wriggling her ass. "But fuck me now, John," she implored. "And fuck me hard."

As they watched, John began doing just that, pumping his cock in and out of his sister's ass. Kelly was pumping her ass back against him with each stroke, loving it.

"Becky, you get on your hands and knees for your first time," Bob said, gently guiding her as she complied, her eyes never leaving John's cock as it made its way in and out of Kelly's ass.

"Kathy, you still have that K-Y?" he asked.

"Here you go," she said, putting some in her hand and grabbing his cock, lubricating it real well before releasing him. "Be gentle with her," she warned.

"Of course I will," Bob said. "I'll treat her as gently as if she were our own daughter," he said, resting the head of his cock against Becky's rosebud. "Try to relax if you can, Becky," he advised. "It will make it a lot easier if you can."

"I'll try," Becky agreed, a bit frightened at the thought of that huge cock being shoved into her ass.

Then she felt Bob start to apply pressure to her asshole and she automatically resisted, clenching her ass. Then remembering his admonition, she attempted to relax even as he increased his pressure. Suddenly when she thought something would break, he was pressing so hard, she felt his cock begin to slide into her ass, stretching her.

"Oohhh," she gasped as she felt another inch or two of his cock slide into her ass. "That's so big."

"Are you okay?" Kathy asked her, sitting on the floor in front of her. "Do you want him to stop?"

"N-n-no," Becky gasped, feeling even more of Bob's cock press into her ass.

And then Bob succeeded in pressing his entire cock into Becky's ass. He just stood there, feeling his cock throbbing and Becky's ass clamping down on his cock.

"Are you ready for him to start fucking your ass?" Kathy asked Becky, gently stroking her cheek and feeling the tear that rolled down as she fought the pain.

"Yes," Becky whispered, almost afraid of what would follow next.

Slowly Bob began to fuck her in the ass, gently sliding his cock in and out until he felt her loosen up a bit and become more lubricated naturally. Then he started fucking her more in earnest, enjoying the tightness of her ass even more than he had the tightness of her pussy.

"You'd do this to your own daughter?" Becky gasped as Bob continued fucking her ass.

"That was just a figure of speech," Bob laughed, continuing to fuck her. "Of course I wouldn't fuck my own daughter."

"But why not, daddy," a voice said from behind all of them. "It looks like so much fun."

Everyone froze and turned to see Sara emerging from behind the wet bar where she had been hiding. Nobody said anything at first.

"S-s-sara, what are you doing here?" Kathy stammered as she struggled to her feet, trying not to cover her nakedness reflexively.

"I wondered why you were so concerned suddenly that I go to those stupid church meetings each week," she explained. "You never even go to church. So I thought I'd hang out here and see if there was any special reason. Now I understand."

"Oh, Sara, this wasn't supposed to be anything you knew about," Kathy sighed, feeling sick to her stomach.

"Well, I do know about it," Sara replied. "And John and Kelly, I knew you two were cool, but this is just way cool!" she exclaimed, staring at John's cock sticking out of his sister's ass. "Keep fucking her, John," she insisted. "I want to see you cum in her ass."

"Sara!" Kathy exclaimed. "Watch your mouth!"

"You too, daddy, don't you want to finish what you're doing?" she asked, ignoring her mother. "Maybe because I'm dressed, you're uncomfortable," she said. "Well, I'll take off my clothes, too," she said, pushing her shorts down and stepping out of them, standing in her panties. "That's what you want to do to me, daddy?" she asked, pushing her panties down and stepping out of them, her sparse blonde pussy hair visible between her legs. "Well, here, look at it while you're finishing up with Becky," she said, moving to stand next to Becky and bending over, displaying her pussy and asshole to her father as he stood there with his cock buried up Becky's ass.

Bob groaned and began to furiously pound his cock in and out of Becky's ass, his eyes never leaving his daughter's pussy displayed before him. When he saw a droplet of pussy juice drip from Sara's pussy lips, he groaned and began to cum deep in Becky's ass. As Sara stood up to watch and move closer as her father came, John groaned and began to shoot his load into his sister's willing ass.

"I want to see you cum," Sara gasped, her eyes wide.

Almost simultaneously John and Bob pulled their spurting cocks from the asses of the two girls and finished cumming on their backs.

"Oh, wow, that's so neat," Sara said, staring in amazement at the two cocks and the pools of cum on the backs of the two girls.

"Sara, I think you should go to your room and we'll talk later," Kathy tried to say.

"Oh, mom, I think I'm done doing the stupid little girl things you try to make me do," she replied. "I've seen what I've seen and heard what I've heard. I know you were sucking on Becky's pussy and that John was fucking you. I also know that John has fucked you in the ass. I've watched daddy fucking Becky in the ass and I know he's fucked Kelly every which way. So what do you think you're going to threaten me with? I know we need to talk, but it will wait until everyone's gone, right?"

"I guess so," Kathy sighed, realizing that she had now lost any and all vestiges of control that she had once had over her daughter. "Are you a virgin, Sara?" she asked, almost fearing the answer.

"For the moment," Sara replied, smiling at her mother's obvious concern. "But I don't guess I will be for much longer."

"Maybe we should go," Kelly suggested, standing up, the cum running down her back and between the crack of her ass.

"Are you done?" Sara asked. "Isn't there anything more that you were going to do?"

"I think we're done for this evening," Bob said, nodding at Kelly. "I'm sorry about this."

"Oh, I don't mind," Kelly said. "It made it sort of fun in a different way."

"Are you going to come back next week?" Sara asked.

"That's up to your parents, I guess," Kelly replied, shrugging her shoulders. "Do you want us to come next week?"

"We'll talk to you during the week," Kathy answered.

"Well, I want you to come next week," Sara insisted. "And if they don't want to play like usual, then maybe I'll play. You'll come, won't you?"

"Sure we will," John agreed, reaching for his clothes. "If your parents say it's okay, of course."

"It is okay, isn't it?" Sara asked, a demanding tone in her voice as she stood with her hands on her hips.

"Of course it is, dear," Kathy replied. "We just need to have a talk, that's all."

"Bye," Kelly said, turning and hugging and kissing both Bob and Kathy. "I really did have fun again. I hope I get to see you next week."

"Oh, you will," Kathy assured her. "We just need to talk. This has been sort of unexpected."

"See you in school, Sara," Kelly said, touching her on the hand as she walked by.

"Bye, Sara," Becky echoed.

"And you come next week, too, Becky, okay?" Bob said as they moved out the door.

"Well, thanks," Becky said, surprised to be invited. "I'd like that. This was weird sort of fun, I think."

"You were wonderful," Kathy told her, glancing at Sara to see her reaction. "Especially for your first time. It's always the hardest."

"I am a little sore," Becky admitted. "But it's okay. My pussy was a little sore the first time, too."

"Yes, that's the way it is," Kathy said, putting an arm around Sara's shoulders as they saw them off at the door. "See you next week."

"Let's talk, Sara," Kathy said, closing the door and leading her daughter back into the room.

"Man, I can't believe that happened," John said as they rode off. "Sara showing up like that. How could she have known?"

"Well, she sure knew," Kelly laughed. "Imagine walking in on dad with his cock stuck up one of our friend's ass. Can you imagine how shocked he'd be?"

"Well, I can imagine that," Becky laughed. "It happened to me, remember?"

"Well, you're going to take it one step further," Kelly laughed. "You're going to fuck your father and he's not even going to know it."

"I am not!" Becky insisted. "Why would I do such a thing?"

"Well, one, because you want to keep having fun with me and John and our friends' fathers," Becky said. "And, two, you're really thrilled by the idea of getting to fuck your father without him knowing."

"Oh, yeah. That's it. And how do you plan on keeping him from knowing who he's fucking?"

"I'm going to blindfold him," Kelly said. "It'll be great, you'll see," she said, standing up on her pedals and riding off."

"She's crazy," Becky said, struggling to catch her.

"Yeah, but she's usually right about these things," John said, riding with her. "You'll see."

"Well, bye," Becky said, taking the turn to her house. "See you later."

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,336 Followers
1...1011121314...19