Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,333 Followers

"What is it?"

"First you have to pay John, right?"

"Such a head for business," Tom laughed, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a wad of money.

"This is my surprise," Kelly said, pulling the blindfold out of her bag.

"Is that what I think it is?" Tom asked, a grin on his face as he handed John $10,000.

"Well, my mystery guest doesn't want to be seen or known, so you'll have to wear this if you want her to show up."

"Who is it?" Tom asked eagerly.

"Someone from my class, like I told you. More than that, you don't get to know. But you'll get to eat her and she'll suck your cock and you can fuck her in the pussy and the ass. But you can't see her. That's the rules. Okay?"

"Okay!" Tom Henderson agreed. "But what about you?"

"Me you get to see," Kelly said with a laugh, stepping out of her clothes and moving to stand in front of him, reaching for his pants and dropping them to the floor, his cock in her hand. "And I get to see this beautiful cock that's always in my mother," she murmured, dropping to her knees and sucking it into her mouth. "Mmmm."

"Oh, yes, Kelly, suck me, suck me," Tom sighed, shaking his head as he saw John grinning.

"I think we should put the blindfold on now so you can get used to it," Kelly suggested, getting to her feet and leaving Tom with a monster hardon sticking out in front of him.

Quickly Kelly fitted the blindfold on Tom, lacing it up in back and then testing him to see if he could see. It was obvious he was as blind as a bat.

"Oh, this is nice," Kelly said, sliding into his arms and kissing him. "How does it feel to you?"

"Well, it's strange, but interesting, too," Tom replied, kissing her. "It has an element of excitement."

"And it's only going to get better," Kelly said, slipping to her knees and capturing his cock in her mouth again.

Kelly was on her knees sucking Tom's cock when Becky silently let herself into the office, nervously looking towards her father in his mask with Kelly on her knees in front of him. John silently motioned her over to where he was standing and she silently came and stood next to him. She couldn't believe that she was standing less than three feet from where her father was getting his cock sucked by Kelly. She saw that he really did have a big one and a thrill coursed through her body at the thought.

John put an arm around Becky's shoulders, letting his hand fall to cup her breast, gently squeezing it and finding her already hard nipple between his fingers, rolling it and pulling on it through her shirt. Becky looked up at him, surprise and delight at the same time etching her face. Holding a finger up to his lips, John began to unbutton Becky's shirt, removing it and then her bra. Then he unzipped her skirt and let it slide to the floor, surprised when he saw that she hadn't worn any panties. He reached between her legs and felt how wet she was, sliding a couple of fingers up into her juicy pussy as she writhed silently on his hand, trying not to groan out loud and give herself away.

Kelly looked up from sucking on Tom's cock with a big smile on her face. Beckoning to Becky, she got her on her knees next to her while she continued to suck Tom's cock. With hand motions, she made Becky understand that she wanted her to hold her father's cock in her own hand. Taking her hand in hers, Kelly pulled it to Tom's cock, letting her own slide away as she wrapped Becky's around the shaft. The look on Becky's face when she felt her father's cock pulsating in her hand was amazing. Her whole face lit up in surprise and joy. Kelly didn't even need to encourage her to lean forward and suck it into her mouth as Kelly pulled away.

Tom was moaning and groaning as Becky sucked his cock and Kelly and John just stood watching. Kelly reached over and pulled on John's pants and he quickly undressed, his cock standing out in front of him. Kelly indicated Becky's pussy and ass, pointing at them, and John got down on his knees with a grin on his face, rubbing his cock between Becky's dripping pussy lips before sliding it into her, not stopping until he was completely buried deep inside her pussy while she sucked her father's cock.

Kelly stood up and put her hands on either side of Tom's face, leaning forward and deeply kissing him, running her tongue into his mouth.

"How do you like that, Tom?" she asked.

"Kelly! But who..."

"Ah, ah, ah," Kelly said, putting a finger to his lips. "Remember our agreement. Do you like the way she sucks your cock?"

"Oh, yes, it's just great," Tom replied, moaning.

"I want you to cum in her mouth," Kelly said to him, kissing him again. "Can you do that, Tom?"

"Yes, yes, I can," Tom moaned again. "Almost there now."

"Suck him real hard now," Kelly said to Becky. "Suck him until he cums in your mouth."

Becky increased her sucking, working her father's cock with one hand and his balls with the other. Finally Tom groaned and began to cum, shooting his hot load deep into his daughter's mouth as she continued to suck and swallow as fast as she could. The whole time John had been plunging his cock in and out of her pussy, really priming her for her father. When she had finished sucking and swallowing all of her father's cum, Kelly gently pulled her away from his cock, wrapping her arms around him and hugging him to her body.

"Did you like that, Tom?" she inquired.

"That was great," Tom sighed, leaning back against the counter.

"John, cum in her mouth," Kelly told her brother, who instantly pulled his cock from Becky's pussy and she turned around in time to catch his cock as it exploded, cum filling her mouth as she continued to suck him off.

"Isn't it exciting knowing that she just sucked your cock and swallowed your cum, now she's swallowing John's cum, too?" Kelly asked, him rubbing her body against his. "What do you want to do now," she asked, "suck my pussy or hers?"

"I want to suck hers," Tom answered instantly. "I want to taste her."

"Well, I should be insulted, but I'm not," Kelly laughed, "because I know how nice her pussy tastes, too."

"You do?" Tom asked, turning his face to stare at her, even though he could see nothing.

"Umm, yes, I love her pussy," Kelly told him. "But now you lay down and she'll sit on your face and you can taste her yourself and imagine what it looked like when I was tasting her."

"Oh, god," Tom groaned as he sank to the floor, laying on his back.

With a smile on her face, Becky squatted down over her father's face, her knees on the ground next to his ears, lowering her pussy onto his mouth, feeling his tongue slide up into her as he began to eat his own daughter's pussy. Becky had to really pay attention not to make any noise as her father ate her pussy. At the same time Kelly was sucking on Tom's cock, trying to get him hard again, as she knew that Becky would cum very quickly. And sure enough, groaning through clenched teeth, Becky began to buck on her father's mouth as her pussy spasmed in orgasm, her juices flowing as he slurped and lapped them up. By the time he had finished sucking his daughter, that combined with Kelly's sucking on his cock had him hard again.

"Umm, that was nice, wasn't it?" Kelly asked as she helped Becky to her feet.

"What a tasty pussy that was," Tom gasped, licking his lips.

"Now you can eat me, too, anyway," Kelly said with a laugh. "But I'll make it better for you by having a nice new pussy sit on your nice hard cock, okay?"

"Oh, yes, this is great," Tom gasped, arching his hips up in an attempt to feel it already. "I want to feel my cock in her pussy."

"Well, then that's what you'll get," Kelly said, directing Becky to mount her father's cock.

Still a bit nervous, Becky stood over her father and reached down and grabbed his cock in her hand, feeling how hard he was. Lowering herself, she rubbed the head of his cock between her pussy lips, then slowly started lowering herself onto it, feeling it fill her, stretching her pussy as she completely lowered herself until she was impaled.

"God, what a tight pussy," Tom moaned, feeling his daughter's pussy clenching his cock.

Slowly Becky started sliding back and forth on her father's cock, fucking him. With a smile Kelly straddled his face facing Becky, the two of them smiling at each other as they serviced him. Kelly sighed as Tom's tongue began to work her pussy over and Becky was riding with a strong steady rhythm on her father's cock. Because he had just cum, she'd get a nice long ride before he came again.

It was at this moment that Karin quietly slipped into the office, so quiet that nobody noticed her until she was right behind Becky, staring with her mouth open as she and Kelly rode on top of Tom Henderson. Smiling at her mother, Kelly indicated with her hands that she should undress and take her place. At first hesitating, Karin then quickly slipped out of her clothes and moved around next to Kelly. Becky's eyes popped open when she saw Karin Redson standing naked next to Kelly. She actually stopped moving for a second, then quickly continued as Kelly got off of her father's face and Karin took her place, smiling at her as she rode her father's cock.

Kelly sat behind her mother on the floor as she and Becky enjoyed Tom. Very furtively she worked her fingers on the laces of the face mask that Tom was wearing, loosening them until she would be able to remove it with ease. Only John saw her and a big smile was on his face. Tom, too, realized what was happening, but he couldn't figure out who was there or even how many were there. In any event, he didn't care.

Gently tugging at the mask, Kelly pulled it off, indicating to Tom with a finger across her lips that he should be quiet. Not wanting to spoil anything, Tom blinked his acceptance and eagerly returned to eating Karin's pussy, not knowing that it was her, and still wondering who was fucking him so nicely. Finally Becky couldn't control herself any longer and her pussy started to spasm on Tom's cock. He felt this and let himself go, wanting to cum with whoever it was that was making him feel so good. At the same time, Kelly urged her mother to get off of Tom's face, which she did reluctantly, and as both Tom and Becky began to cum, Tom was able to see that it was his daughter astride him, cumming all over his cock that was filling her pussy at the same time.

Becky screamed when she saw her father's unmasked face staring at her but was unable to move, so strong was her orgasm. At the same time, she loved the feeling of his cock pulsating as it filled her pussy with cum. She drove her pussy into him, grinding herself on his cock as she milked him.

"Oh, Becky, you're incredible," Tom gasped as he continued to spurt cum into his daughter's pussy.

He reached up and squeezed her breasts in his hands, squeezing her nipples and pulling on them as they both wound down from their orgasms. When Becky finished cumming, she fell forward onto her father's chest, his arms going around her body as he held her, his cock still embedded in her pussy.

It was at this moment, prompted by Kelly, that John got behind Becky and pressed his cock against her asshole, causing her to gasp when she felt it slip in, now stuffed with two cocks at the same time. John pushed and pushed, struggling, but finally got his entire cock in Becky's ass. Tom knew from the feeling what was happening and he was shocked by the utter joy on his daughter's face as John commenced fucking her ass as she lay on top of him with his cock in her pussy.

"Well, Tom, it looks like you got your wish," Karin said with a laugh. "She's turned out every bit as good as mine, wouldn't you say?"

"Oh, Becky, I had no idea," Tom stammered, staring at his daughter's face up close, his cock still in her pussy, John's cock pounding her ass. "Are you okay?"

"Oh, daddy, I'm more than okay, I'm just great," Becky panted, John's cock jarring her with each thrust. "I love to fuck and I always wanted to fuck you. Are you mad at me?"

"No, no, definitely not," Tom assured her.

"I know you fuck Karin every morning," Becky told him, gasping as John really slammed his cock in and out of her ass. "Now you can fuck me, too. I like being fucked in the ass and I know you like that, too."

"Yes, I like that," Tom agreed.

"Oh, John, stop, stop, please," Becky implored him. "I want my father to fuck me in the ass and fill me with his cum. Do you mind?"

"No, of course not," John said, withdrawing his cock from her ass.

"Here, John, put that in my ass while Tom fucks Becky's ass," Karin said, getting on her hands and knees in front of John, who quickly complied, burying his cock in his mother's ass.

Meanwhile, Tom was kneeling behind Becky, pressing his cock into her well-prepared ass, shocked at how tight it was as he began to pump her. Becky was moaning and groaning as her father's huge cock reamed her ass for the first time.

"Oh, daddy, your cock is so big," Becky gasped as Tom fucked her ass. "I love the way it feels."

"Oh, Becky," Tom said, fucking her ass wildly. "I can't control myself," he cried, jamming his cock deep into her ass as he began to cum, filling her bowels.

"Oh, yes, cum inside of me, fill me with your cum, daddy," Becky cried, arching her back to feel him even more deeply inside.

John was filling his mother's ass at the same time, his balls emptying as his mother's talented ass muscles milked him. When they all finished cumming, Karin suggested that it was time to get home or they'd have to explain to Jason why they were so late, also that Tom and Becky probably needed to talk. Kelly kissed Tom goodbye, and Becky too, and there was silence between the three of them until they had driven a few blocks.

"Do you mind telling me what that was all about?" Karin asked.

"Becky wanted to fuck her father and we set it up," Kelly replied innocently.

"I see," Karin said quietly.

"Thanks for coming to get us, mom," Kelly said, a big smile on her face. "I could tell you hated it."

"I just don't know what to think of you at all anymore," Karin said with a sigh as they arrived at their home. "And what about now?"

"We'll let him decide what happens," Kelly replied, "if that's okay with you, of course. If you'd rather I not let him, I won't."

"I agree, we'll let him decide," Karin said as they walked into the kitchen from the garage.

"Hi, dad," Kelly said, leaning over and kissing him like she always did. "Night, dad."

"Well, hi and good-night," Jason laughed as Kelly skipped down the hallway.

"You tired, too?" Jason asked Karin, a twinkle in his eye.

"I think I am, actually," Karin agreed, heading for their bedroom, Jason following right behind.

And for the first time in weeks, everyone in the Redson family slept where they were supposed to.

The next day at school Sara came up to Kelly to inquire whether she and John would be coming over that evening.

"I suppose so," Kelly told her. "We haven't heard otherwise from your parents."

"Oh, good, I'm glad," Sara told her. "And I know my parents will be happy, too," she said, moving off in another direction.

On the way home Kelly told John about her brief conversation with Sara. They both thought it was a little odd, especially since they had not heard from her since the day that she had had sex with them. Excusing themselves later to go visit Sara, Kelly and John rode their bicycles quickly to the Adams' house. A beaming Sara met them at the door.

"Hi, you two," she bubbled. "I'm so glad you came."

"Why, Sara?" Kelly asked as they entered the house.

"You'll see," Sara told her, barely able to contain herself.

They went into the family room where they usually had their fun and Bob and Kathy were both sitting on the sofa, naked.

"Hi, you two," Bob said, getting to his feet, his cock swinging in front of him. "Glad you were able to come," he said, shaking John's hand and slipping him a wad of money and crushing Kelly in a big hug and a very intense kiss.

Sara was standing next to the sofa, barely able to keep still, she was so excited.

"Why don't the two of you get undressed," Kathy suggested. "I'd love it if you'd suck my pussy for me, John," she said.

"Sure, you bet," John said, quickly shucking off his clothes and falling to his knees in between Kathy Adams' spread legs.

Kelly was right behind him, kneeling between Bob Adams' knees as he sat back on the sofa next to his wife while the twin brother and sister sucked them.

"I'd like Kelly to suck on me now," Kathy said, "so why don't you two switch places."

"What!" John said, lifting his face from her pussy.

"You don't mind, do you, John?" Kathy asked him, running her fingers through his hair. "I mean, you eat pussy after it's been cum in, don't you? I don't think there's really a difference."

"And you'll notice a little something extra this week," Bob said knowingly, giving John a look.

"It's up to you, John," Kelly said, secretly delighted by the thought of seeing John suck a cock.

"I'll do it, daddy," Sara suddenly chimed in as she appeared next to Kelly, suddenly without her clothes.

"You just wait, Sara," Bob said, his eyes still locked with John's.

"Sure, why not," John said, suddenly making up his mind. After all, why should Kelly put up with the majority of the work when they were both sharing in the rewards.

"That's a good boy," Kathy said, rubbing his head. "Now come suck my pussy for me, Kelly."

Changing places with John, Kelly found it difficult, if not impossible, to watch her brother as she stuck her own face into Kathy Adams' pussy. John, after the initial misgiving and doubt, gave himself totally to his decision, and without seeming hesitation, grabbed Bob's cock in his fist and lowered his mouth to envelope it, tasting another man's cock for the first time. And they were right, it really wasn't any different taste-wise than eating a pussy that was filled with cum, and god knows he'd done that plenty of times.

Quickly he was bobbing up and down on Bob's cock like he'd been sucking cock all his life, and he was enjoying it, he found. Kelly was lost in rapture sucking Kathy Adams' pussy and she was even more excited by the sound of John sucking Bob's cock next to her. When she heard Bob groan as he began to cum, she lifted her face from Kathy's pussy to watch, just as Bob began to pump load after load of hot cum into John's mouth. But without a problem, John swallowed all of it, happily sucking the last of Bob's cum from his cock before sitting back, licking his lips.

"Wow, what a great blowjob," Bob said, shaking his head. "You're a natural, John."

"That wasn't bad at all," John agreed, grinning as he realized what he'd accomplished.

"Are you ready to fuck me, John?" Kathy asked, running her fingers through her pussy.

"Oh, yeah, you bet," John said, getting to his feet and displaying his very hard cock.

Kathy Adams pulled her feet up onto the edge of the sofa, scooting her ass forward until it almost completely hung over the edge, her pussy presented and exposed completely. John moved in front of her and dropped to his knees, his cock pointing right at her open pussy. Holding his cock in his hand, he presented it to the entrance to her pussy and easily slid it in, not stopping until he had bottomed out. They all watched as he began to saw his cock in and out of Kathy's pussy, his shaft glistening with her juices.

"Oh, that looks so nice," Sara lamented.

She suddenly dropped to her knees in front of her father and grabbed his limp cock, opening her mouth and beginning to suck on it.

"Sara!" Bob said.

"I want you to have a hard cock and fuck me, daddy, like you promised," she said, looking up at him. "Please!"

"You go on, Sara," Kelly told her, "and I'll keep him busy for you," she said, climbing up onto the sofa and lowering her own pussy onto his face.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,333 Followers