Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,336 Followers

"To let some guy fuck you," John said.

"Is that how much it costs?" Kelly asked.

"I don't know," John admitted, shrugging his shoulders. "But I'd market you like an expensive IPO, so only really rich people could afford it, then $5,000 wouldn't relatively be that much money to them. Especially if they knew that you were 18 years old. That would make it very special in terms of availability to the consuming market."

"You talk just like dad," Kelly laughed, leaning forward and shifting so that she was sitting Indian fashion directly in front of John, not realizing how this exposed her pussy to his view.

"It's just good business sense," John said, uncomfortably aware of his cock getting hard under him again as he stared into his sister's wide-open pussy. "You have something rare to sell and that makes it automatically expensive, therefore leaving the marketing to a very narrow niche of the only people who could afford it: rich people."

"So, who would you market me to?" Kelly asked, shocked that she was having this discussion with her brother.

"Dad's friends," John said without hesitating. "They're all rich, they've all got big egos, they almost never do anything with their families, they're always out playing with each other, trying to outdo each other. They'd love to pay $5,000 to fuck you, especially because you're dad's daughter. That would only make it more exciting for them."

"God, John, how long have you been thinking about this?" Kelly asked, shocked by how detailed he had thought it through.

"Just now," he admitted truthfully.

"But you wouldn't really do it, would you?" Kelly asked.

"Only if you wanted me to," he said. "And I'd take a cut."

"Oh, John, I can see it now," Kelly said with a laugh. "You become my manager/pimp and sell my body for me to rich men and we both get rich."

"From a business standpoint, it makes sense," he said, "more sense than just giving it away."

"I'm going swimming again," Kelly said, getting to her feet. "If you don't come with me, I'll pull you in."

"I'll come in," he said. "You go first."

With a laugh Kelly turned and ran down the embankment and dove into the river, surfacing in time to see John with his huge hard cock diving into the water behind her. Her head was spinning from what John had told her, thinking of all that money just for sex that she'd be happy to do for free.

"Would you pay $5,000 to fuck me, John?" she asked softly, swimming up to him.

"I don't have $5,000, so it doesn't matter," he replied evasively.

"But what if you did?" Kelly persisted.

"I don't," John said, diving into the water and swimming back to the embankment.

"I just wanted to know if you thought I was worth $5,000," Kelly said to his back as he exited the water.

"I think you're probably worth as much money as someone can afford, as long as it's a lot," John said as he scrambled up the embankment.

"I guess that's a compliment," Kelly said, swimming over to the embankment.

John couldn't help staring at her as she came up the embankment, her big full breasts with their ruby red nipples all hard and sticking out, the light tuft of red hair covering her pussy, her clit protruding from between her pussy lips. He didn't even think about the fact that his cock grew to its full size, standing up in front of him. Kelly stopped and stared at him, not believing how big and beautiful his cock seemed to her. She dropped down to her knees in front of him.

"Oh, John, your cock is so gorgeous," she said, "and you're so horny. Are you going to masturbate when we get home?"

"I'd say so," he said, failing badly to cover himself with his hands, his face turning crimson.

"Oh, please do it now," Kelly begged him. "Do it for me so I can watch."

"You're crazy!" John said, his cock harder than ever.

"Oh, please," Kelly begged. "I'll let you watch me do it, too. Please do it for me, John. If it's me that got you like that, let me see. I'll come tell you what happens on my date tonight when I get home if you do," Kelly promised.

"You will?" John asked, surprised that that interested him.

"Yes, I promise," Kelly said eagerly, sensing his weakness. "I'll tell you everything in detail."

"Even if you...."

"Especially if I fuck him," Kelly promised, leaning forward and letting her hands rest on his legs.

"You'll tell me everything?" John asked, scrambling to his feet to avoid Kelly's hot hands on his legs.

"I promise. Everything," Kelly said, kneeling there, his cock sticking out less than a foot away. "And that way you don't have to wait until you get home," she said slyly. "I'll bet it makes it easier to walk if it's not hard like that."

John's cock felt like it was ready to explode, it was so hard, and he just knew that if he could cum, it would be much better. His hands were still trying to cover his cock, so it was no big thing when his hand just naturally slipped around it and held it in the stroking position. Very slowly he began to pump his hand up and down the shaft of his cock, glancing at Kelly to see her kneeling with her mouth hanging open.

"I want you to look at me while you do it," Kelly said, moving around in front of him so that her face was just 6" from his cock.

Slowly she slid her hands up her body until they were cupping her breasts, her fingers automatically finding the hard nipples and rolling and pulling on them while she watched John stroke his cock in front of her. When she would look up at him, he would be staring at her, his mouth slack. She smiled at him, licking her lips slowly with her tongue.

She could see a glistening drop of pre-cum forming at the tip of his cock as she let one hand slide down her body to plunge into her pussy. She moaned at the feeling of her finger sliding up inside of herself as John increased slightly the pace of his stroking. His breathing was becoming more and more ragged and Kelly knew that soon he would have to cum. She began to plunge her finger in and out of her pussy rapidly now, hearing it slosh around in the juices that were filling her and running down the inside of her thighs.

"I'm going to cum," John warned, his hand moving faster and faster.

"Yes, cum, John, cum," Kelly said, frigging herself. "I want to see you cum."

"I'm going to cum," he said. "You'd better move if you don't want..."

But it was too late as a spurt of cum shot from his cock, hitting Kelly in the face next to her nose and dribbling down to her mouth where she licked it. The next spurt flew into her open mouth, splashing against the back of her mouth as it closed around the head of his cock, her lips wrapped around the shaft as she sucked on him, swallowing the cum that filled her mouth over and over again. She let her tongue play over the head of his cock, making him groan as she sucked the last of his cum from him before letting him go and sitting back on her heels, her face shining, cum dribbling from her chin.

"Oh, John," she exclaimed, "that was so wonderful. I can't believe how much you came. And how good it tasted. Did you like it?"

"God, Kelly, I've never cum like that before," John said, sagging against the tree, his cock drooping slightly.

"So, you do like me then?" she asked, laughing as she got to her feet. "You made me cum like crazy, too," she said, letting one hand drop between her legs and come back up all glistening with her juices. "It was running down my legs," she said, softly sucking on her fingers as John watched with an open mouth. "But I taste even better than you," she said, smiling at him. "Maybe you'll find out some day," she said.

"God, Kelly," John sighed, shaking his head. "That was just unbelievable."

"We'd better get home," Kelly said suddenly. "It looks like you'll be able to walk now," she said, seeing that his cock had relaxed substantially since he had cum.

She picked up her clothes and started off down the path naked, her ass swinging. John hurriedly picked up his shorts and pulled them on, then quickly caught up to her on the trail.

"Aren't you going to get dressed?" he asked.

"Why?" Kelly asked. "There's nobody here. I'll put them on just before we get to the end of the trail."

"What if someone catches us?" John asked.

"Lucky them," Kelly said with a laugh, skipping off in front of him.

By the time they got to where Kelly would put on her clothes, John had a hard cock in his shorts again.

"You're amazing, John," Kelly giggled. "I haven't seen anyone get hard again that quickly. Some girl's going to get lucky."

After dinner Kelly went out on her date and John eventually went to bed around 10:00. He wanted to stay awake so that he could hear Kelly's tale about her date when she got home, but without realizing it he fell asleep. He found himself coming awake with an incredible hard-on and arched his hips as he came to consciousness, then realized what he was feeling was warm and moist. Looking down, he saw that Kelly was sitting on the edge of his bed, bent over sucking his cock. He sat up quickly, his cock pulling from between Kelly's lips.

"Kelly, what are you doing?" he asked, shocked beyond belief.

"Well, silly, you wanted to hear all the details of my date," she said, "and you were asleep and I thought it would be a nice way to wake you up."

"What about mom and dad?" he asked, unable to see her clearly in the dim light.

"Oh, they're asleep," she said. "Once they knew I was home, they turned their light off. So, do you want to hear about my date?" she asked softly.

"Yes," John whispered hoarsely.

"Well, I didn't let him fuck me," she said, her hand stealing into his lap to grasp his cock firmly in her hand.

"Kelly!" John exclaimed.

"Look, I didn't get any from Jimmy tonight, so you'd better let me make myself happy with you," she said, firming her grip on his cock, causing it to twitch to a new level of hardness.

"You didn't?" John asked in disbelief. "Why not? I thought that's why you went out."

"Because of you, silly," she said. "All I could think of was this big beautiful cock and I knew that Jimmy's wouldn't make me happy tonight."

"Oh," John began, then gasped as Kelly again leaned over and took his cock back into her mouth. "God, Kelly, that feels so good," he said as Kelly began to bob up and down on his hard cock.

"Besides, I wanted to talk to you about your idea," she said, sliding up onto the bed so that she was straddling his legs and sucking his cock back into her mouth.

"My idea!" he said, groaning as he felt Kelly's face press against his belly as his cock slid down her throat.

"Yes," she said, sitting up, his cock still firmly in her grasp. "Who would you approach first?" she asked, sliding forward until she was straddling his hips.

"Tom Henderson, his golf partner," John said, gasping when he felt his cock enveloped again in warm moistness, but knowing that it was his sister's pussy that his cock was now sliding into.

"Oh, god, this feels so good," Kelly hissed, wriggling her hips until she had his entire 8" buried inside of her pussy. "What a cock! Becky's father?" she asked, slowly rocking her hips back and forth.

"Yeah," John groaned as his sister began to fuck him. "Dad's always bragging about how he always beats him at golf. I'll bet he'd love to get back at dad somehow and it doesn't sound like he's ever going to do it on the golf course."

"Oh, god, this is so good," Kelly said, taking nice long strokes as she fucked her brother. "I've seen him give me the look before," she panted, increasing the pace.

"You're going to make me cum," John groaned, feeling his balls tighten.

"That's the idea," Kelly gasped, grinding her pussy onto his cock. "Just give me some warning."

"This is your warning," John gasped.

Suddenly Kelly pulled up off of his cock, spinning around and bending over and taking his wet gooey cock into her mouth, at the same time lowering her swampy pussy onto her brother's face. John's cock exploded, cum shooting into Kelly's eager mouth. He opened his mouth to gasp and it was filled with Kelly's pussy. His tongue automatically shot into her pussy, frantically sucking and licking at the juices that flowed from her hole while his cock continued to spew cum into her mouth. After what seemed like hours, they both slowly stopped, laying with their mouths on each other, breathing deeply. Finally Kelly rolled off and turned around, snuggling up against her brother.

"God, John, that was the best fuck of my life," she said. "I guess I've always wanted it to be you."

"I've never felt anything like it before," John breathed. "And it was definitely great."

"Yes, it was great," Kelly agreed, reaching up and licking his face, tasting herself. "I can't wait 'til the next time."

"Next time?" John asked, staring her in the eyes.

"Yes," Kelly said. "I think I want you to try your plan. But on one condition. You have to be available to me whenever I want, for whatever I want. Agreed?"

"You want me to arrange sex for money for you?" he asked. "But your condition is you get to have me whenever you want?"

"Yes," Kelly said. "If you agree to that, I agree to try your idea."

"But why?" John asked, his eyes searching her face.

"Because I love to fuck," Kelly said truthfully. "And I love the idea of fucking all of dad's friends and making lots of money doing it."

"But why the thing about me?" he asked.

"Because I love you," Kelly replied. "And I want you for me. The rest of them are for the money and the fun, but you're just for me. You agree?"

"Hell, yes," John said. "We're going to be rich."

"Then fuck me again to seal the bargain," Kelly said, reaching down to cup his cock in her hand.

John rolled over on top of his sister, her hand guiding his cock to her pussy. With a single thrust he buried himself deep inside of her, his cock filling her pussy. Kelly wrapped her feet around his back and lifted herself to meet his thrusts, feeling him fill her like nobody had ever yet done. John lowered his face to her breasts, sucking on her hard nipples, chewing on them with his teeth. Kelly moaned and moaned, never stopping her thrusts up to meet his cock as it filled her.

"I want you to cum in my mouth," she gasped, fucking up at him. "I always want you to cum in my mouth."

John pounded his cock into her, over and over and over, feeling a great power as he pistoned in and out of his sister's willing and warm pussy. He could feel her heels pressed into his back as he rode her. The feelings were almost beyond bearing as he drilled his cock into her pussy over and over again. After almost 20 minutes of non-stop fucking, he finally felt his balls begin to contract, letting him know that the party was almost over. He thrust and thrust until he felt himself go over the edge, then he pulled his cock from his sister's pussy and crawled up her body until he was able to slide it into her open mouth. No sooner had she closed her mouth on him than he erupted, cum shooting from the bottom of his balls into her mouth. Kelly just moaned and clutched him closer to her, his entire cock disappearing into her mouth and throat as she drank him dry. Finally he stopped cumming and Kelly stopped sucking on him, letting his cock go.

"This is going to be great," Kelly sighed, thoroughly fucked for the first time in her life.

"You sure you want me to do this?" John asked, watching his cock rub all over her face.

"Oh, yes, I'm sure," Kelly replied, her tongue flicking out to lick his cock. "I want to try it, anyway. You don't mind, do you?" she asked. "Because if it bothers you, I won't do it. I'd rather have you anyway."

"No, it doesn't bother me," John said, shaking his head. "It's business as far as I'm concerned."

"Is this business, too?" Kelly asked, licking his cock once again.

"This is great," John said, smiling down at her. "I can't believe we've done it. Mom and dad would have a fit."

"They'll have more than a fit if they ever find out all of it, that's for sure," Kelly agreed. "I'm sure the last thing they'd expect is that their precious daughter was going to become a whore."

"That might be technically true, but at your price point, high-end call girl might be more accurate. You better get to your own room now," John said, unstraddling her to let her up.

"I'd rather spend the night here," Kelly said.

"We both know how impossible that is," John told her. "It's not worth getting caught."

"I know you're right, but I'd still rather stay here," Kelly said, getting to her feet. "Thank you and good-night," she said, wrapping her arms around him and kissing him, her tongue sliding into his mouth. "Ummm, you know how to kiss, too," she said, reluctantly letting her arms drop and leaving the room.

The last sight John had was his sister's ass as it swung through the door. He couldn't believe how everything had turned out. Never in his wildest imagination had anything like this occurred to him. Life was sure going to get interesting, he thought as he drifted off to sleep.

The next morning John got up early to do the yardwork that was his chore for the weekend. He enjoyed the work and he worked up a good sweat by the time he stopped and went into the house to join everyone else for breakfast. Kelly gave him a strange look as he sat down, but he just smiled at her, his eyes lingering on her nipples under her t-shirt.

"Dad, are you playing golf today?" John asked as they began to eat.

"You bet," Jason replied. "Tom still thinks he can beat me one day. Yesterday I played really well, actually, and he didn't, so it made it worse for him. Maybe today will be the reverse."

"Can I come with you today?" John asked.

"You want to play?" Jason asked in some surprise. "I thought you had decided that golf wasn't for you."

"Well, if I want to be a successful stockbroker, I'd better be able to swing a club, right?" he asked. "Didn't you tell me that's where you make some of your best deals?"

"Why, that's absolutely right," Jason said, proud that John had remembered the lesson he had taught him.

"Then I should start learning now so that I'll be plenty good when the time comes," John stated. "If you don't mind, of course. I figure in a year I'll be beating you if I try hard enough."

"Well, that's a laugh," Jason said. "Yes, you might one day beat me, but I think it might take you a bit more than a year to get that good."

"I'll make a bet with you," John said, taking a deep breath. "I'll bet if you take me golfing with you whenever you go golfing for the next year, a year from now I'll beat you."

"What's the bet, though, son?" Jason asked, intrigued by his son's thinking.

"If you win, I'll come work for you for the summer at starting wages," John said.

"And if you win?" Jason asked, his eyes twinkling.

"I don't know," John answered truthfully. "But you have to grant whatever wish I have at that time."

"That's pretty open-ended," Jason said.

"But I thought you were absolutely certain that there was no way you would lose to me in a year," John said. "Have you changed your mind?"

"No, I haven't," Jason laughed. "And it's a deal. I like the way you're willing to take a risk, John. I like that a lot."

The whole time this conversation had been going on Kelly had her face down in her food, her cheeks burning as she realized what John was doing. Did she really have the nerve to go through with this, she wondered. When she looked up, John was smiling at her, totally satisfied that the first part of his plan had gone well. The next part was going to be harder, though, finding a way to bring the conversation around to where he wanted it to go with Tom Henderson. Well, somehow the opportunity would present itself, he was sure, and then he'd make his pitch.

He finished his breakfast and went to take a quick shower before leaving for the golf course with his dad. When he had finished and went back to his room, he almost jumped through the roof when he turned from closing the door to see Kelly standing there. His cock immediately sprang to its full size, standing out in front of him.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,336 Followers