Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,336 Followers

"Well, it's nice to see that you're still happy to see me," she said, laughing as John blushed. "You're really going to do it?" she asked as he quickly began to dress.

"If you want me to," John replied, pulling his shirt on over his head. "Do you want me to?" he asked, looking at her. "It's not too late to change your mind."

"I think I'd at least like to try it," Kelly said, nodding. "Especially since it's Becky's father. She can be such a snotty bitch, it'd be fun knowing that I was fucking her father."

"Okay, then, I'll find a way to make a pitch to Tom while we're playing golf," he said.

"And I want you to be there when I do it," Kelly added.

"Jesus, Kelly," John breathed, staring at her. "That's asking a lot."

"Why, do you mind?" she asked.

"It's not me," John replied. "I'm sure most people don't like an audience."

"Well, you'll have to explain that because I'm 18 and inexperienced and all that, that I'll only do it if you're there with me," she said. "I mean it."

"Well, I'll try," John agreed. "But what if he won't go for that part of it, will you still go through with it?"

"I'm not sure," Kelly said. "Probably. But I'd rather you were there to watch."

"Why?" John asked, puzzled.

"Because I want you to get so hot and horny watching someone else fuck me that you'll totally fuck my brains out after we get done," she replied, smiling at him.

"You can tell me about it and get the same results," John said.

"No, I want you to watch," she insisted. "I want to be performing for you."

"God, Kelly, you are one perverted sister," John said, laughing. "But that's fine with me. Now I've got to go play golf," he said, opening the door to leave.

"Hurry back," Kelly said, suddenly leaning forward and kissing him, one hand reaching down to cup his cock in his pants. "I'll be waiting for you down by the river."

Tom Henderson is actually a nice guy, John decided after they had played the front nine. And he had decided that his father was actually a bad sport, even more so because he always won. So, when on the 12th hole Tom made a comment under his breath that John heard about wishing there was some way to get back at that arrogant son of a bitch, John took a deep breath and jumped in.

"Do you mean that?" he asked Tom, making sure his father couldn't hear.

"I'm sorry, John," Tom said, "I didn't mean for you to hear that."

"No, really, I agree with you," John said. "I didn't realize what a bad sport he is. It makes me mad, too," he said, explaining the bet they had made that morning.

"That's unfair," Tom protested. "You have no chance."

"Oh, I think I'll manage," John said with a grin. "But that's not important now. Would you really like to get back at him somehow?"

"Yeah, I suppose I would," Tom replied. "Even though he's really my best friend, he needs to learn a lesson. Why, do you know something I don't?"

"Well, I'm not sure about that," John said, hedging and suddenly feeling very nervous. "But I do sort of have an idea."

"Well, what is it?" Tom asked.

"Well, it's pretty crazy and very out of line," John started, "but if it worked you would have put one over on him in spades and he'd never even know about it."

"Really!" Tom replied, looking at John with a different expression on his face. "I think I'd like to hear something like that."

Just then Jason came over to them and they had to stop their conversation. It wasn't until a couple of holes later that they had a chance to resume, looking for John's ball in the rough.

"So, John, why don't you tell me about your idea," Tom began.

"Well, it's just an idea, and I don't want you to get the wrong idea, about me or anything," John said.

"I understand," Tom said. "Still, I'd like to hear what you're thinking. Maybe there's something to it that we can use."

"Well, it involves my sister," John said.

"Your sister!" Tom exclaimed, his mouth opening in surprise. "How can she help?"

"It's not that she can help," John explained, "but she could be the instrument of your revenge."

"So, revenge is it now," Tom said, a big smile on his face. "It's not that serious, you know. Yes, he beats me every time we play and he rubs it in," he admitted. "But I wouldn't want to hurt him in any way, just get back some somehow."

"That's what I mean," John agreed. "I mean, he's my dad, after all, and I don't want him hurt, either. But I do agree that some payback is in order."

"So how would your sister figure into this?" Tom asked, a smile on his face.

"Do you think she's pretty?" John asked him.

"Why, yes, she is," he agreed. "Very pretty, actually."

"Yeah," John agreed. "How mad do you think dad would be if he knew that one of his friends was playing around with her?"

"Playing around with her!" Tom exclaimed. "What on earth are you talking about?"

"Well, let's say I could get Kelly to spend some time with you," John began. "That would be one hell of a payback, wouldn't it?"

"Spend some time with me," Tom said. "What are you getting at, John?" he asked sternly.

"What if I could get Kelly to agree to have sex with you," he said, taking the plunge. "How would that make you feel?"

"You're joking!" Tom said with a laugh. "Why, she's only 18 years old."

"Is that your only problem with the idea?" John asked, smiling. "I'm 18, too. Wouldn't you feel like you had really gotten back at him, and without him even knowing?"

"Jesus!" Tom exclaimed, all his breath leaving his body. "What an outrageous idea. What makes you even think you could get her to agree, anyway?"

"She's my twin sister," John replied. "I know her better than anyone. So you're interested?"

"Let's just say that it's a very interesting idea," Tom said, shaking his head. "But what could you say to her to make her the least bit interested in an idea like that?"

"Oh, money has always been something that motivates Kelly," John replied. "If I were to tell her that you would give her, oh, I don't know, let's say $5,000 to have sex with her, I know that would get her attention."

"$5,000!" Tom exclaimed, looking at John in horror. "To have sex with an 18-year-old girl!"

"Well, it's not like she's a dog or anything," John said. "Or maybe you don't think she's good looking enough."

"No, no, it's not that," Tom said, stunned by what he was being offered. "Actually, I've noticed how beautiful Kelly has become in the last year or so."

"Well, she has to have some reason, doesn't she?" John said. "And if I could explain it to her that you thought she was so beautiful and so sexy that you'd be happy to pay her $5,000 for sex, well, she is a girl and you know how they love to feel appreciated, especially when they're only 18 and starting to see themselves as something more than just a girl."

"Jesus! Where did you learn to think like this?" Tom asked.

"Oh, I've listened to dad explain his deals and rationalizing things all my life," John replied. "And I figure I'm going to be a stockbroker like him one day, only I'll make more money than he has."

"Well, if you keep thinking like this, I wouldn't doubt it for a minute," Tom agreed.

"It's just an idea," John said.

"Hey, you two," Jason shouted. "Time's up. You have to drop a ball."

"We'll talk later," Tom said, walking away.

They finished their golf game and piled their bags into the trunk of the car for the ride home. When they got to the Henderson's house to drop Tom off, he spoke up.

"Hey, John, I've got some lumber I need to move that's too big for me to handle all by myself. If you're interested in helping me, I'll give you a few dollars for your trouble."

"Dad?" John asked, looking at his father.

"You do what you want to, son," Jason said.

"Sure, I'd like that," John agreed, getting out of the car.

"I'll give him a ride home when we're done, Jason, okay?" Tom asked.

"Fine, Tom, and thanks for the game," Jason said. "As usual, it was fun."

"Yes, I'm sure it was," Tom said. "I'll get you yet, Jason."

"Sure you will, Tom, sure you will," he replied, laughing as he backed the car down the drive.

"Arrogant fuck!" Tom muttered, picking up his golf bag. "Come on, John, I really do have a pile of stuff to move."

It took them about an hour to move all of the lumber that needed to be moved and then Tom got two beers and gave one to John, sitting down with him under some trees in the back yard.

"So, you think your sister will go along with your scheme?" he asked John.

"I think there's a good chance," he answered.

"I take it that she isn't a virgin anymore, then?" Tom asked.

"No, I think that disappeared a couple of months ago. But I'm sure she has almost no experience."

"And you think you can talk her in to this idea?"

"I can't think of anything Kelly wouldn't do for $5,000," John replied. "Think of Becky. Can you imagine her turning down $5,000, for anything?"

"Hey, you watch yourself there," Tom warned him sternly. "You're talking about my daughter."

"Well, do you?" John persisted. "Think about it. You know how much she loves new clothes. The latest fashions. Well, Kelly's no different than any other girl in her class. And since we only get an allowance, she really has no way to get anything unless she asks for it from mom and dad."

"What you say makes a lot of sense," Tom admitted. "But $5,000 is a lot of money."

"Exactly," John agreed, "to Kelly, or Becky, or me. But not to you or someone like my dad. You guys have so much money, you're constantly looking for new ways to spend it."

"Isn't that the truth," Tom laughed, agreeing with him. "Come on, I'll give you a ride home now."

The ride home was short and very quiet. John knew that Tom was thinking about his idea and he just hoped that he had figured him right. He wasn't worried that he'd tell his father about his proposition, just whether he'd go for the bait. Literally. As they pulled up to the house, John pointed out Kelly walking through the backyard towards the river path. She was only wearing a bikini and her full, ripe body was fully visible.

"I'll tell you what, John," Tom said, giving him $100 for helping him back at the house. "You talk to your sister and see what she thinks of your idea, without mentioning me if you can, and then get in touch with me. We'll talk more then."

"Okay," John agreed, trying not to smile too hugely.

"Personally, I think your idea is crazy and probably won't go anywhere," Tom said.

"But you never know," John replied.

"But you never know," Tom echoed, a smile on his face as Kelly disappeared from view into the trees.

"Thanks, Mr. Henderson," John said, getting out of the car.

"You can call me Tom, John," he replied. "After all, we're golfing partners now, aren't we?"

"We sure are," John agreed, a big grin on his face. "I'll talk to you later."

As he pulled away in the car, John had to fight hard not to jump high up in the air. He had done it! Now it was just a matter of selling the fine print, namely Kelly wanted him there to watch. Dumping his golf bag in the garage, John took off down the trail towards the river. When he got to the clearing, Kelly was already in the water, her suit in a pile on the grass. Wanting to surprise her, John sat down with his back against the oak tree, enjoying the sensation of having just pulled off his first big deal. It wasn't long before he heard Kelly scrambling up the embankment. As she cleared the top and looked up, she started, surprised to see anyone there, then relaxed when she realized that it was John.

"You scared me," she said, climbing up onto the grassy area, her naked body sparkling with the water in the sunlight.

"I thought you didn't mind if anybody caught you naked," John said.

"Not if you're with me," Kelly replied, smiling at him. "Did you talk to him?" she asked, sinking down on the grass next to him.

"Yeah," John replied, nodding his head.

"Well, what did he say?" Kelly asked, slightly perturbed at having to pry it out of him.

"He wanted me to find out if you'd have sex with him for $5,000," John said, watching her face to gauge her reaction.

"You're kidding!" Kelly gasped, her hand going to her face. "Did he really?" she asked.

"Oh, yes," John told her. "I'm supposed to get in touch with him."

"God, I can't believe it," Kelly said, her eyes wide. "What did you tell him to convince him?"

"I told him what 18-year-old girl could resist the idea of $5,000 to spend on clothes and fashions and stuff like that."

"And he said yes?"

"Not at first, but at the very last moment he told me to talk to you. Now I just have to find out when and where and see if he'll let me be there."

"I definitely won't do it if you're not there," Kelly said, looking suddenly afraid.

"I'll tell him," John said. "I just hope it's not a deal breaker."

"Oh, John, this is so exciting," Kelly said, squeezing her breasts and pinching her nipples. "I want you to fuck me right now," she said, reaching out and grasping his already hard cock through his pants.

In mere seconds she had his pants open and his cock out, sucking it into her mouth eagerly, one hand massaging his balls. But she only sucked on him for a few seconds, then turned away on her hands and knees, her ass and pussy pointing at him.

"Come on, John, stick it in me," Kelly begged, one hand under her body opening her pussy wide and a finger sliding in. "I'm so wet."

Getting to his knees, John got behind Kelly, rubbing the head of his cock between her spread pussy lips, then pressing it into her slowly, not stopping until it had entirely disappeared in her pussy.

"Oh, god, John, fuck me, fuck me," Kelly moaned as he began to slide his cock in and out of her slowly, feeling her pussy getting wetter and wetter with each stroke. John could not believe that he had his cock buried in his sister's pussy yet again. And it felt so good. And tight. He could see her pussy lips clinging to his cock each time he pulled back, only to disappear along with his cock as he plunged back in. He soon had a fierce rhythm going as he slammed his cock in and out of his sister's pussy, smacking his belly against her ass each time he thrust deep into her.

"Don't forget, I want you to cum in my mouth," Kelly panted, her arms extended to absorb the shock as John continued to pound his cock into her.

"Turn around, then," John gasped slamming one last time into Kelly's pussy.

Kelly gasped when she felt John's cock suddenly withdrawn from her pussy and she quickly scrambled around so that his cock was hanging in front of her face, dripping with their combined juices. She opened her mouth and hungrily sucked on it, slurping at it and delighting in the flavors. He was so hard! Then she felt John's hands twine in her hair, holding her head firmly in his grasp, and he began to fuck her mouth, sliding his cock in and out, banging it into the back of her throat each time. She concentrated on lathing his cock with her tongue each time he filled her mouth, loving the feeling of it sliding back and forth, so strong and smooth. Then John groaned and Kelly knew she was about to get her reward. His balls spasmed and his cock swelled even harder before he erupted, cum shooting into Kelly's mouth as she sucked on his cock. He came and came and came, Kelly's tongue driving him wild as she licked at his cock while swallowing all the cum he had to give. Finally there was no more and John stepped back, moving his cock out of range of Kelly's relentless mouth.

"I love the taste of your cum," Kelly said, licking her lips. "And I love the feeling of your cock in me, too. Do you like fucking me and cumming in my mouth, John?" she asked, rising to her feet and pressing her body against him.

"Oh, yeah, I like it just fine," John said, smiling down at her. "I like it more and more each time."

"Good," Kelly said. "Tonight you get to eat my pussy until I cum, okay?"

"We've got to be careful about mom and dad," John reminded her.

"I know," Kelly replied. "And we will be. After they go to sleep."

"I'll probably be asleep by then too," John said.

"Not once I get hold of you, you won't," Kelly said with a laugh, kissing him. "When are you going to talk to Mr. Henderson?" she asked.

"I don't know, maybe tomorrow," John said.

"Why not tonight?" Kelly asked, reaching down and picking up her bathing suit.

"I don't know," John answered. "I guess I could call him tonight."

"I think you should," Kelly said.

"You're really in a hurry to do this, aren't you?" John asked her.

"It excites me, the idea of it all," Kelly answered. "I can't wait to fuck someone while you're watching me. That's the most exciting of all."

"We'd better get home for dinner," John said, "or they'll be wondering where we are."

"All right, let's go then," Kelly agreed, skipping of down the trail, her bikini in her hand.

John followed, a smile on his face and his cock getting hard again in his pants. They finished dinner and cleaned up, Jason bragging once more about how he had beat Tom at golf and at how well John had done, too. John somehow escaped and found a phone, quickly dialing the Henderson home. To his immense relief, Tom Henderson answered the phone.

"Hi, Mr. Henderson. It's me, John." he said.

"Hi, John, how are you?"

"Oh, fine," he replied.

"You wanted to talk to me?" Tom asked.

"Well, yes," John stammered. "Uh, I talked to her."

"And what did she say?"

"Well, she said okay in the end," he explained, "except for one difference."

"Oh! And what is that difference?"

"She's sort of afraid to go by herself," he explained. "She wants me to be there with her when it happens."

"You're joking!" Tom said.

"No, that's what she said," John told him. "I tried to talk her out of it, but it was no use. It's the only way she'll do it. I even tried to emphasize the money, but it didn't matter how much it was if I wasn't there with her."

"I don't know about this, John," Tom said. "I've never had an audience before."

"Well, you can be sure this is totally strange to me," John said to him. "I mean, she's my sister."

"And when will this happen?" Tom asked.

"Whenever you want, I guess," John said. "As long as we can get out of the house without any trouble. But where do you want to do it? At your house?"

"No, I don't think my house would be a good idea," Tom said. "My office would be better. You know where it is?"

"Yeah, same place my father's is," John replied. "But when?"

"Well, how about tomorrow night?" Tom asked. "Can you get out on a week night?"

"I guess we could, if we told them we were going to a movie or something."

"That's a good idea," Tom said. "Why don't we say 8:00 tomorrow night at my office, okay?"

"Uh, sure," John agreed. "But you have to pay Kelly first, in cash, okay? She won't be so nervous that way."

"Fine, fine," Tom agreed. "I'll see you tomorrow night at my office at 8:00 then."

"Okay, 8:00."

John went to his room, his head spinning as he realized that tomorrow night he was going to watch his father's best friend fuck his sister for $5,000. His cock was rock hard just thinking about it. He lay down on the bed, his hands behind his head, thinking about what was going to happen, wishing that Kelly was here right now to suck on his cock. That might be the best part of it after all, getting to fuck Kelly all the time, he realized. What everyone else was going to be paying $5,000 for, he would be getting for free whenever he wanted it. What a life.

He must have dozed off, because he came suddenly awake by something warm and wet settling on his face. After a momentary panic he realized that it was Kelly's pussy and that her mouth had his cock in it once again. Happily he began to lick and suck at her pussy, loving the taste of her juices that flowed so freely. They sucked each other for almost an hour, Kelly cumming several times, bathing his face in her juices, until finally he was able to cum again, filling Kelly's mouth with his hot load as she gulped it down. When they finally rolled over to catch their breath, John told Kelly about his talk with Tom Henderson.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,336 Followers