Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,333 Followers

"Tomorrow night!" Kelly said, sitting up. "So soon!"

"Do you want me to call it off?" John asked, staring at her in the soft light.

"N-n-n-no," Kelly stammered. "I want to do it. I'm just nervous, that's all. What if he doesn't like me or I don't do something right?"

"I don't think that's likely," John said. "You just do whatever it is you've been doing to me and we'll be lucky if he doesn't die from it. I know I almost do. And if he wants something else, I'm sure he'll tell you."

"I'm going to bed now," Kelly said, getting to her feet.

"Are you okay?" John asked.

"Yeah, just realizing a bit what I'm getting into," she said. "It's okay, I just want to be by myself for now."

"Okay. I'll see you in the morning then."

"Good-night."

John was up and awake eating breakfast the next morning before Kelly ever appeared. She was already dressed for school in a mid-thigh skirt and blouse, with a bra on underneath. Because of Karin's presence they couldn't really talk about the only thing in the world that Kelly wanted to talk about, what would happen that night. They finished breakfast and kissed their mother good-bye, going out to the garage to get their bicycles while Karin went to take a shower to start her day. As soon as the door to the kitchen was closed Kelly turned to John, pressing herself up against him as one hand grabbed his cock through his pants.

"I am so excited thinking about tonight that I can't stand it," Kelly said, massaging his rapidly growing erection. "You've got to fuck me right now."

"Here! In the garage!" John exclaimed, looking around as if she were crazy.

"Right now," Kelly panted, frantically working at his zipper and reaching in for his cock. As soon as she had him exposed she turned and bent over, her hands flat on the floor.

"Go ahead, please fuck me," she begged, wriggling her ass.

Shocked by Kelly's brazenness, John lifted Kelly's skirt to find that she had no panties on and that her naked ass and pussy were pointing at him. He could see a drop of moisture dripping from the end of Kelly's engorged clit as it stuck out from between her pussy lips. Taking his cock in his hand, he rubbed the head of it between Kelly's thick pussy lips, feeling it get instantly coated in her slick juices. Raising it up a bit, he pressed it against the opening to her pussy and very slowly pressed forward, watching intently as inch after inch disappeared inside of her. Then he started rocking his hips back and forth, sliding the entire length of his cock in and out of his sister's pussy while she remained bent over in the garage.

"Oh, yes, fuck me, John, fuck me," Kelly cried out, feeling his cock deeper inside of her than it had yet been.

John couldn't believe how excited he was as he slammed his cock in and out of Kelly's pussy. He knew he wouldn't last very long, and when he felt that familiar churning in his balls, he warned Kelly that he was about to cum. She quickly stood up, dislodging him from her pussy, and turned around, dropping to her knees to engulf his slippery cock in her mouth. John groaned as he exploded, filling Kelly's mouth with his hot cum as she gulped it down. When she had finished sucking all of the cum from him, she smiled, stuffing his cock back into his pants before standing up and zipping him up.

"Now we can go to school," she said, licking her lips and smiling at him.

"What about your panties?" John asked, walking his bicycle out the garage with Kelly.

"I'm not going to wear any," she declared, smiling at him. "It makes me feel so wicked and horny to be naked under my skirt. Plus, I like rubbing my clit on the bicycle seat," she said, mounting the bicycle and obviously rubbing herself on the seat as they began to ride to school.

"You're incredible, Kelly," John laughed as he pedaled behind her, watching the action of her ass as she continued to stimulate herself on the seat.

By the time they got to school, Kelly declared that she had cum at least a dozen times and John wasn't inclined to disbelieve her, seeing how soaked her seat was with her pussy juices. What did shock him was when Kelly leaned over and licked her seat, slurping at the juices that coated it.

"Do you think Mr. Henderson will eat my pussy for me tonight?" she asked him as they walked into school.

"I think he'll do whatever you want him to do," John replied. "I'll see you later," he said, going off to his first class, a smile on his face.

John and Kelly saw each other several times during their day at school, even having one class in common. It seemed like one of the longest days ever before the last class ended and they met at their bicycles.

"I've got to get out of here," Kelly told him as she approached. "I can't stand it anymore."

"Why, what's the problem?" John asked.

"I've been so horny all day and all I can do is think of fucking. It's like a virus or something, or drug addiction. I can't wait to fuck you."

"Jesus, Kelly, get a grip," John said, laughing. "You'll drive yourself crazy. Besides, mom's home."

"As soon as we get in the garage," Kelly said. "Just do it as fast as you can. If you hurry, mom won't notice. I've got to have a cock inside my pussy or I'll just go crazy."

"But what about Mr. Henderson?" he asked. "He'll be fucking you later."

"I want you and I want you now," Kelly insisted as they rode up to their house. "Now, be quiet and mom won't hear us," she said, dismounting her bicycle and quietly walking it into the garage.

By the time John followed her into the garage, Kelly had dismounted her bicycle and was stretched out over it from behind, her legs spread and her skirt flipped up onto her back, her ass and pussy clearly visible to John. Nervously glancing around, including back out the open garage door, John pulled his hard cock from his pants and moved up behind his sister's exposed pussy. She was so wet that John was able to spear her with a single thrust, burying himself inside of her hot box. Kelly was so wet that John could hear himself squishing inside of her pussy with each thrust. He pumped and pumped, trying to finish as quickly as possible, very conscious of the open garage door behind him and the door to the kitchen in front of him.

"Kelly," John began as he felt that familiar churning feeling in his balls, "I think I'm going to..." was all he got out.

"Kelly, John, is that you," they heard Karin saying from the kitchen. Kelly started to stand up with John's cock still buried deep inside of her pussy just as the door to the garage opened and their mother was framed in it.

"Hi, mom," Kelly panted. "We'll be right in," she said as John's cock exploded inside of her, cum splashing deep into her pussy.

"Okay," Karin said, leaving the door open and turning back to the kitchen.

John's cock continued to spasm, shooting glob after glob of hot cum into his sister's pussy. As he almost finished cumming, Kelly pulled away, dislodging his cock from her pussy.

"God, you came inside of me," Kelly breathed at him, her mouth hanging open. "It felt so great."

"We almost got caught, Kelly," John complained, trying to stuff his gooey cock back into his pants.

"But we didn't and it was all the more exciting for it, wasn't it?" she asked, turning from him and moving into the house. "I think I'll go clean up," she said, walking through the door into the kitchen, John's cum leaking from her pussy and dribbling down her legs.

John drank a big glass of milk, feeling his knees trembling at the close call they had just had. Also, he was freaked out because he knew that he had cum in his sister's pussy and that it had felt great feeling her pussy muscles milking his cock as it pumped into her. He went to his room to wait for Kelly to finish in the shower so he could take one. When he heard the door to the bathroom open, he got to his feet and opened the door to his room to go out, almost running over Kelly who was standing there.

"I'm sorry, Kelly," he said, conscious of the small towel she was holding around herself. "I didn't mean to cum in you, it just happened."

"It's okay," Kelly reassured him. "It's not a bad time of the month for me, so I won't get pregnant. But it did feel really wonderful to feel your cock spurting inside of my pussy. When I left the kitchen, I could feel it dribbling down my legs. It felt so sexy to know that it was your cum. Now I'm all cleaned up," she said, quickly opening the towel for him to see her naked body.

"God, Kelly, you're crazy," John laughed softly, his eyes taking in her beautiful body, her breasts big and full, her nipples hard and pointed. "Aren't you at all afraid of mom catching us?"

"I'm not sure," Kelly said with a laugh, closing the towel once more and moving past him, one hand quickly caressing his crotch.

John went into the bathroom to take his shower, surprised to find that his cock was raging hard once again. He couldn't believe how turned on he got by his sister. He couldn't wait to see Mr. Henderson's reaction tonight, and Kelly's reaction also, he thought as he showered. It was sure going to be fun.

As they sat down as a family to dinner, John and Kelly were both having trouble acting as though there was nothing special happening. They were helped in this by their father who was happily talking about how he had trounced a colleague of his in the market that day. He was even happier that they had agreed to play a round of golf then next afternoon so that he might try to extract some revenge.

"Can I play, too?" John asked.

"Sure you can," Jason agreed expansively. "It'll be good practice for you and you can watch me teach him another lesson."

"Great!" John said, looking forward to it.

"Dad, do you mind if John and I go to a movie tonight?" Kelly asked.

"Isn't it a school night?" he asked.

"Yes, it is," Kelly agreed, Abut there's an early showing and we could be home by 10:00 or 10:30, and I really want to see the movie."

"You have any problem with that, Karin?" Jason asked his wife.

"No, I guess it will be alright," she agreed. "But you have to come home right away when it's over. If you want, I'll give you a ride."

"No, the weather's been so nice," Kelly said, "I think it would be nice to ride our bicycles."

"Well, don't let that be an excuse for being late," Karin warned. "Or I'll ground the both of you for the rest of the month."

"We promise," both Kelly and John said simultaneously.

They finished dinner and cleaned up and John and Kelly wandered back to Kelly's room.

"What should I wear" Kelly asked.

"Just like you wore to school today," John replied. "Short skirt, no panties. We want him to be really excited and it will make you seem more like a little girl to him. The idea is for him to like it so much that he wants to do it again and again."

"What if I don't like it?" Kelly asked, stripping out of her shorts and panties and bending over to look through a drawer for a skirt, her naked ass and pussy pointing at John.

"You really think that you're not going to like it?" John asked with a laugh.

"No," Kelly agreed, laughing as she turned around, a skirt in her hand. "In fact, I'm so wet right now, I can't believe it," she said, walking up to John and pushing her pussy into his face. "Lick me, John, just for a minute," she said, feeling his tongue slide between her pussy lips to tease her swollen clit.

"Get dressed now," John said, leaning back, pussy juice smeared across his mouth. "We need to get going."

"Okay," Kelly said, feverishly rubbing her pussy before pulling the skirt on.

"Don't forget," John said as they got on their bicycles for the short ride into town. "Act your age, or younger, and ask for the money first. My guess is he'll be so excited that he'll cum really fast and then we can get out of there."

"Okay," Kelly agreed, obviously rubbing her pussy on her bicycle seat as they rode.

They got to the office building and parked their bicycles in front, ringing the bell to Tom Henderson's office for admittance. When the buzzer went off, they opened the door and entered, getting into an elevator for the ride to the 16th floor. When the door opened, Tom Henderson was standing there, a drink in his hand and a smile on his face.

"Hello, John," he said. "And hello, Kelly," he said, taking her hand and leading her off the elevator. "You look very nice tonight, Kelly. Would you like something to drink?"

"Um, maybe a soda, Mr. Henderson," Kelly replied, suddenly acting shy and nervous.

"How about you, John?"

"A soda would be just fine," John answered.

"What did you tell your parents about where you were going?" Tom asked as he handed them each a soda.

"We told them we were going to a movie," John replied. "They told us to come home right after it ends, 10:00 or 10:30."

"Well, that gives us a couple of hours anyway," he observed. "And what would you like to do while you're here, Kelly?" he asked, taking her by one hand and gently pulling her next to him."

"Gee, Mr. Henderson," Kelly said. "John said you thought I was pretty and that you wanted to have sex with me. He told me you'd give me lots of money if I agreed."

"And is this something that you want to do?" he asked, his hand sliding around her waist to hold her next to his body.

"Well, I guess so," Kelly said, giggling. "I mean, why would you want me?"

"Well, Kelly, I think you're a very beautiful young woman," Tom replied. "You're not a virgin, are you?"

"No, not anymore," Kelly answered, taking a sip from her soda.

"Well, then, what would you like to do first?" he asked.

"Well," Kelly said, pressing her pelvis slightly against his leg. "I'd like the money, I guess."

"Of course you would," Tom laughed, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a packet of hundred dollar bills and handing it to her. "$5,000 is a lot of money, Kelly, don't you think?"

"Oh, yes, it sure is," Kelly said, staring at the money in her hand.

"Why don't you let John hold that and we'll go into the other room," he suggested.

"Oh, no," Kelly said, staring at him. "I want John to be here, too."

"Do you always have sex in front of John?" he asked, letting his hand drop down so that it was cupping her ass.

"John's never seen me have sex with anyone," Kelly assured him. "But I'd be more comfortable if he was here."

"John, you don't mind watching me have sex with your sister?" Tom asked.

"If it's what Kelly wants, I don't mind," John assured him, taking the money that Kelly was holding out to him and putting it in his shirt pocket.

"What would you like me to do, Mr. Henderson?" Kelly asked.

"Well, why don't you take off your shirt to start with," he suggested.

"Okay," she agreed, putting her soda down and then pulling her t-shirt up over her head, leaving her standing there in her bra and skirt.

"The bra too," he asked, staring at her breasts filling her bra, her nipples obvious even through the thick material.

Kelly reached behind her back and unhooked her bra, letting it fall forward exposing her breasts, pulling it off her arms and dropping it on the floor on top of her shirt.

"Jesus, Kelly," he exclaimed, his hands moving to cup both of her big full breasts, his fingers finding her nipples and squeezing them. "You are very beautiful."

"You like them?" Kelly asked, excited and enjoying the feel of his hands on her.

"They're beautiful," he said, bending over to suck one nipple into his mouth, his tongue teasing it.

"Oh, Mr. Henderson, that feels so nice," Kelly said, letting her arms go around his head and hold him close to her.

For several minutes he chose to just suck on first one, then the other of her breasts, using his teeth and tongue and hands and causing Kelly to be very stimulated. Then he let his hands slide around her to cup both of her ass cheeks, pulling her close as he continued to suck on her breasts. Kelly glanced over at John and saw that he had a big lump in his pants. Then she felt Mr. Henderson's hands slide down her legs almost to her knees, softly rubbing the smooth flesh of her thighs. When his hands slid back up, they slid under her skirt, cupping her bare ass.

"No panties?" he asked, looking her in the face in surprise.

"I don't like to wear them," Kelly said, feeling his fingers pressing into the crack of her ass as he squeezed her cheeks. "That feels nice, Mr. Henderson," she said, enjoying the sensation. "Does it excite you too?" she asked, letting a hand drop down between their bodies to cover his hard cock in his pants.

"Yes, it does, Kelly," he said, marveling at her forwardness as she continued to rub his cock through his pants. "Why don't you let it out?" he suggested.

"You wouldn't mind?" she asked, blinking her eyes in feigned innocence as she dropped to her knees in front of him, both hands working at his zipper.

"What would you like to do?" he asked.

"Oh, it's so big," she said when she had extricated his cock from his pants, her hand wrapped around it. "Can I suck on it?"

"Please do," he replied, looking up at John and smiling.

John watched as Kelly began to suck on Mr. Henderson's cock. From what he could see, his cock was at least as big as his and a bit thicker. Kelly was enthusiastically sucking on him, able to take almost the entire thing into her mouth. He watched Mr. Henderson twine his fingers in Kelly's hair, holding her head steady as he began to slowly fuck her face, sliding his cock in and out of her mouth like it was a pussy. Kelly responded by relaxing her mouth, letting her tongue lathe his cock each time it would slide in or out. John could tell by the look on Mr. Henderson's face that he was going to cum quickly.

"Oh, god, I'm cumming," he said a few seconds later, holding Kelly's face tightly against him, his cock sticking down her throat as his balls exploded, hot cum shooting into her mouth. Kelly moaned and sucked, eagerly swallowing his cum. After several minutes Mr. Henderson stopped cumming and Kelly continued to suck his cock, not stopping until it was hard again, then sitting back on her heels, breathing hard, a smile on her face.

"That was nice, Mr. Henderson," she said. "I love the taste of cum."

"You sure know how to suck a cock, Kelly," he complimented. "That was one of the best blowjobs I've ever had."

"Oh, I can't believe that," Kelly replied, allowing him to pull her to her feet in front of him. "What about Mrs. Henderson?"

"She doesn't like to suck cock, Kelly," he replied.

"Is that why you wanted me then?" she asked.

"It's one of the reasons," he admitted. "But I also wanted you because I think you're a very beautiful young woman.

"You're so nice, Mr. Henderson," Kelly said, wrapping her arms around him and kissing him on the mouth. "I'll suck your cock for you any time," she said.

"Would you like me to suck your pussy for you?" he asked her.

"Oh, yes," Kelly gushed. "Would you please? I'm so hot and wet and I need something."

"Well, why don't you take your skirt off first," he said, Aand I'll undress too."

It only took Kelly ten seconds to drop her skirt to the floor, leaving her standing naked in front of him. A few seconds later Mr. Henderson, too, was naked, his cock standing out in front of him touching Kelly's belly.

"Here, why don't you sit up here on the bar," he suggested.

"Like this, Mr. Henderson?" Kelly asked, scrambling up onto the bar, leaning back on her hands, her feet up on the edge and wide apart, exposing her pussy entirely to his gaze.

"That's beautiful, Kelly," he said, staring at her spread pussy in front of him.

"Eat my pussy for me, Mr. Henderson," Kelly implored, wriggling her ass. "I'm so horny."

John watched as Mr. Henderson bent over and slid his tongue all through Kelly's pussy, which was dripping with juices. Kelly looked at him and smiled, beckoning him closer with a toss of her head. Quietly John got up from the sofa where he was sitting, rearranging his cock in his pants as he made his way over to the bar. He could clearly see Mr. Henderson's tongue as it slithered all over Kelly's pussy, diving into her hole, teasing her clit. He watched as Mr. Henderson would suck on Kelly's pussy lips, pulling on them with his teeth, then doing the same to her big clit. Kelly was groaning now as he sucked on her clit, teasing her with his tongue and also lightly chewing on her with his teeth. She gasped when she felt herself beginning to cum, humping her pussy up into his face as he sucked on her. John saw him shoot his tongue deep into her hole as she came, slurping at the juices that were flowing, drinking her up. Finally Kelly stopped trembling with orgasm and Mr. Henderson lapped up all the juices that were there, lifting his head slowly, pussy juice smeared all over his face, a big smile splitting it.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,333 Followers