Services Rendered

Story Info
Purchased pleasure, delivered as promised.
3.5k words
3.89
11.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jasmine wisps of smoke filled the room, as requested. The scent was always reserved for special occasions, so as not to make the perfume mundane in her own private moments. However, the conical incense burned at each corner of the room. Andrea inspected every bit of the room to ensure it met the core of her fantasy -- she had paid good money for this, and she wasn't about to let the slightest disruption of her vision take away from the night ahead.

The walls were covered in red silk draperies, the floor an aged hardwood. In the center of the room there was a sparse chair with a plain wooden table, finished in the same dark tones as the floor, sitting beside. The floor underneath the chair was layered with a few elaborately decorated rugs in rich crimson.

"I hope everything is exactly as you required, Ms. Bergen?" The concierge managed to enter the room in silence, startling his client when he broke the air, "all specifications are as met, we hope. If there's anything else you need for this fantasy to be fulfilled, please let me know within the next twenty-four hours, and I will do my absolute best to ensure your evening goes as planned."

Andrea blushed a bit, the directness and blasé attitude making her feel a pang of nervousness. "No, everything is exactly as I had pictured it. I'm very pleased."

The concierge acknowledged the compliment with a short nod. "Ms. Bergen will be glad to know that the first choice you selected from the catalog have made themselves available. However, please remember that up to eight members of the club are allowed to be in attendance, including their guests. I trust that has remained acceptable?"

Again, Andrea blushed, but managed to keep her composure. "I am happy to hear that," she said, and began to quickly feel a bit of mastery over her own anticipation, "and of course the audience is all part of the charm."

The concierge allowed an almost imperceptible grin, with his eyes narrowing. He nodded once again, "your itinerary is as follows," and he produced a thick sheet of paper embossed with a midnight ink. "I'll be in contact with you the morning after your event if you require nothing further. I hope you enjoy yourself Ms. Bergen, we thank you for your patronage."

-

Mirrors lined two of the four walls, the images crisp and without blemish. Andrea studied herself in her silk robe, admiring the effort she had put into maintaining her body these past three decades. Her body was toned, with careful efforts put into an immaculate tan. Her hair was done simply, but took no less effort; it fell neatly and with perfect straight lines downward, with a straight and perfectly geometric line cutting away at her bangs. The blonde hair, the pride of her own youth and womanhood, shone like a light in the reflection. She dropped the robe, cupping two heavy breasts as the fabric fell. Her nipples were the color of mocha, which made the jewelry she bore even more brilliant. A disc of shimmering gold encircled each stiff peak, with a bar holding them in place. The piercings themselves were linked together with a thin chain of gold, standing out prominently against the tanned hues of her body. As she released her breasts, the dropped ever-so-slightly and shook, rattling the metals that clasped her nipples.

On a rack in this private changing room rested a byzantine system of knots, all done in a deep purple rope. Andrea let her fingers play on the cords of fabric, smooth to the touch and scented with floral oils. The solitary woman picked up the nest of ropes and moved a leg through two well-placed holes. She pulled the entanglement over her shoulders, over her full breasts, and deep against her clit. One knot in the line seemed to envelope her clit, teasing it every time her legs shifted. Already she could feel a rush of warmth between her thighs, her nipples standing out furiously. Her breath reached an increased pace as a knock came at the door.

Without any warning beyond the knock, or any respect for her privacy, a woman walked in. Andrea had seen her in the catalog of participants for the evening, her name was Chloe. The close-cropped red hair was radiant, even in the low light of the dressing room. Her body was encased in a severe leather bodysuit, clinging to each piece of her lithe frame. Her breasts were small, but her thighs and ass were sublimely muscled and spoke volumes of how well she could use her hips.

"Ms. Bergen, welcome. My name is Chloe, and I will be your primary partner for the evening. So far the guest list is full, and nearly everyone has arrived. If you're prepared, we'll go over your safety word and the agreed upon rules for the evening." Her voice was sweet, gentle, and reassuring. Her stony gray gaze belied every mannerism she possessed, her thick lips constantly raising in a smile.

"Please, call me Andrea, and I'm deeply looking forward to this evening."

"There will be time for lack of formalities later," the words seemed harsh, but the tone was playful. "Ms. Bergen, we just want to make sure you're well taken care of to meet your expectations. Rogue was the agreed upon word, does that still work?"

"Yes, and as for the rest of the rules, let's not worry. I'm just excited for the night to start. I'll use my safety word if it gets too wild." Andrea added with a wink: "this isn't my first time in such a circumstance, you know."

"Of course, Ms. Bergen." The smile Chloe gave back had genuine warmth. "Put on this blind and we'll be ready to begin."

In Chloe's hand rested a thick strip of black ribbon. Andrea took the strip, tied it around her eyes, and clumsily took Chloe's hand as she felt herself being pulled through the door.

-

A sting of cold took the small of Andrea's back, causing her skin to stand on end. The chair she freezing from the open air of the room, but the wood was comforting against her pussy and ass. The cool of the surface penetrated past her labia as the let out the slightest gasp. Carpet was beneath her feet as she was planted to the floor by Chloe's graceful hand. There was a ribbon tied around her right ankle, then her left. Andrea could feel the fine edges of the fabric pulling against her own ankle, then a sudden pressure as the ribbon was tied. Andrea's hands were pulled away from her lap, tied behind her to the back of the chair by the same familiar tug of the ribbon.

As her own blind fell away, Chloe was the first thing she could focus on. Chloe's look was severe now, less inviting and warm. In one hand was the ribbon that served as the blind, the other held a silicon bulb. The room in front of her was occupied by several cubicles that surrounded the walls. In each cubicle sat a couple, or a person alone, all in various states of dress.

Chloe marched towards the tied Andrea, taking the chain that ran between her piercings in the now ribbonless hand. The tug was firm, but restricted. The jolt of electricity she felt in her breasts was enough to tighten her body in apprehension. Already the scent of Andera's excitement could be caught mingled in the jasmine air.

The host spit on the silicon bulb in her hand, pushing it between Andrea's spread lips. In truth, the little toy needed no prepping, there was already enough wet to make entry. The little bulb had subtle vibrations that Andrea could feel deep into her cervix. Chloe took her attention back with another firm tug of the jewelry chain, one hand working open the crotch of her bodysuit. With legs spread, she began to play with herself, pulling incrementally harder on the chain, the sound of Andrea's moans and the shifting of the chair punctuating the near silence of the room.

To the sides, Andrea could see that the majority of the men were pleasuring themselves, stroking with a focused and hungry look in their eyes. One woman was enthusiastically on here knees, fellating her partner as he watched intently, almost not noticing the efforts paid attention to his cock, with a glass of whiskey in hand.

Andrea had a blush of nervousness as the first spasm hit her cunt, the building of her orgasm. Absently, she moaned loudly. Chloe nodded to either side of the room, just out of Andrea's view, as two men appeared dressed in simple suits. They each grabbed an arm and the back of Andrea's head, gently lowering her backwards onto the ground. As rapidly as they had appeared, they had left. Now, Chloe stood astride Andrea's shoulders, hand still fingering her clit.

"Eat me." Quickly, Chloe lowered herself onto Andrea's mouth, the heady taste of her cunt coating her tongue.

Andrea could feel her tongue grow warm in the pleasure of their enjoyment. Chloe leaned back and placed her own fingers deep inside of Andrea's waiting labia, pushing the bulb deeper. There was nothing to be done, Andrea came without warning, a small trickle of come dripping down to the back of her ass.

"So easy, and so boring. Push it out."

With one grunt, the bulb fell out of Andrea and onto the floor with a light clatter. Chloe took two come-soaked fingers and rubbed the outside of her pussy, dropping it back onto Andrea's mouth.

"Clean it."

Readily, she complied. The taste of their combined excitement somehow sweet, creamy.

"Eat it." She moaned urgently as Chloe moved forward, her ass spread and furiously rubbed her clit. Chloe ground her ass onto Andrea, pressing down and writhing. The moans from Chloe became more desperate with each passing movement, her hand trembling from exhaustion. One burst of liquid came from Chloe's cunt, spraying across Andrea's face and down her cheeks.

As Chloe stood up, on cue, the two men returned to the chair Andrea had been tied to, placing it upright. It was at that moment Andrea realized how much pain her hands had been in, pinned behind the chair, blinded from her own lust.

Chloe immediately returned to her assault, quickly composing herself. She pushed Andrea to the floor, "and now clean the rest of your mess."

Andrea complied wordlessly, ass pushed into the air as she stayed on all fours. She could hear the loud release of one of her spectators from behind her, to her sides the feet of the men as they shuffled about with something. When she stood up again, there were a few tendrils of restraints hanging from the bars above. The men helped Andrea into the restraints, her arms pinned to her sides, a tendril wrapped around her chest, and one to each thigh, tying her legs back, and spreading her apart.

The onset of her awareness hit, as Andrea now realized she was spread for the room to see; they could see how wet her cunt had become, how it glistened in the low light of the room. The sound of flesh slapping had picked up pace from a few of the audience members.

Chloe was now in the distance, talking to one of the clients. The man was handsome, with a strong jaw and the well-intended stubble that was so attractive on young men like this one. He was nude in his chair, well sculpted and clearly spending time on his body. The man spoke of vanity, but it was clearly earned. He was clearly younger, probably having come into money recently, finally able to chase the pleasures he had been denied. The man's face lit up after Chloe had finished her statement, and he stood. Chloe took in her hands what had been one of the thickest cocks Andrea had ever witnessed. Neither of the woman's fingers could touch, but she took him strongly by the base and pulled him towards the now tethered Andrea, dangling in the air.

"You look happy to see this one." Chloe's voice was flat, but she began stroking the man with greater speed; he winced in response as Chloe pulled him inches away from Andrea's mouth. "Spit on it, he needs help."

As always, Andrea complied. One heavy shot of spit slapped against the meaty head in front of her. Chloe took her second hand to rub the lubricant down his shaft. The hefty cock's veins stood on end, shining in saliva, as the limp meat began to pulse into rigidity. The smell of sweat and skin pulled into Andrea's nose, intertwining with the scent of jasmine. She could feel her pussy ache with the want of it, to be spread wide by such a bold cock. The thick lips of her cunt pulsed.

"Keep it up." Chloe grabbed the man's hanging testes, just as weighty as the shaft they adorned, and squeezed. "Don't you dare come."

The man nodded, stroking himself closely to Andrea's face. He pulled on his sack as he stroked himself, with a lather of precum building at its opening.

Chloe moved to a table to the side. There was a moan as she shifted in place, then measured some chrome toys and switches. There was a crescendo of a man's whimpers from outside of Andrea's view, building furiously as the sound of a woman slurping grew. A rhythmic groaning of a woman's voice joined the man's, muffled by the sound of cock down her throat. His moans increased volume until they became gasps, the slurping stopping for just a moment; and then the wet noises of a tongue slapping against flesh.

By this point, Chloe had chosen her instruments. In one hand was a modest chrome plug, in the other a strangely curved dildo. As Chloe strutted forward, the faint notes of a buzz could be heard inside of her. The man in front of her stroking himself looked to be struggling against his own excitement, knees beginning to shift slightly. "Get over here." Chloe commanded the man as she moved around to the back of her suspended frame. Obediently, the man awkwardly shuffled after the hostess.

Andrea could feel two gentle hands spread her ass apart, pulling the rope between her thighs to the side. Stubble brushed against her open thighs as a firm shove from behind roughly planted his mouth onto her pussy.

"Wrong."

She felt the man's head jerk, pushing his tongue upwards and into her ass. Andrea hadn't meant to, but a sultry moan escaped, met with a short laugh from Chloe. As Andrea looked down beneath her, she could see the thick-cocked man stroking himself as he sat on his knees. The head of his length shone radiantly as he massaged his precum into that now-veiny cock, red, and pulsing from the tension building. Chloe took the chain connecting Andrea's swaying breasts and tugged hard, probing her cunt with one end of the toy, the plug clenched in her mouth.

There was a look of mischievous detachment as she continued to play with herself. Andrea could feel her own heartbeat rapidly beating as her cunt began to glisten, that tongue working so expertly, so deep. Another moan from the side of the room marked another satisfied man, the smell of the jasmine blending into the scent of sex and sweat.

Chloe let go of the chain and walked out of sight behind Andrea. "You can come now."

Eagerly, the man stood up as Chloe grabbed his cock, placing the toys into his hands. She pushed his girth in between her thighs, up to her ass. She could feel the tip of it rubbing of him rubbing against the top of her thighs. There were a handful of punctuated moans as Andrea felt several hot bursts of come dash across her asshole; the next feeling was warmed chrome opening her asshole wide. Then a tightening.

With one push, Chloe knocked the man to the floor, "get out." She moved deftly around him and towards Andrea's head. There was a string of come as she pulled the toy away from her pussy. Without warning, Chloe pushed the toy into her mouth. Without hesitation, Andrea accepted.

The tang of come filled her palate, sweet and warm. Chloe continued to play with her lips as the held the toy in place. As a look of satisfaction crossed into Chloe's eyes for a moment, she pulled the toy away. Working one end of it between her thighs, she placed the hooked end inside of her and pulled the toy upwards. The effect was immediate, and Andrea's pussy ached.

Arms pinned to her side, legs held open, Andrea hung in the harness limply as the blood rushing to her face made her dizzy. Chloe did the same strut across the space and behind Andrea's awaiting cunt. The toy entered her without warning and without consideration. Andrea was so enticed, the dildo entered without any stoppage. One hand slapped hard onto Andrea's ass, the other grabbing the back of the knotted harness.

Chloe was without kindness in how she fucked. There was no malice, but there was raw energy and force. The strength of her toned abs slapped onto Andrea's spread thighs was shocking. Chloe was pulling the harness down onto her silicon cock, shoving it deep into Andrea's cunt. The pace quickened, almost like a man's, as Chloe sped up her pace and stifled out a moan. Andrea could feel her own orgasm build in response, the pain and pleasure of her tits shaking freely as she was taken was the final torture.

Andrea's head dropped as she shuddered in the harness, she screamed in ecstasy so loudly it was nearly an embarrassment.

"That, that was good." Heavy sighing took Chloe. Her chest heaved under the bodysuit. "You get one reward. Ask it."

Stammering, she replied: "bring back the one who came on me."

Chloe nodded to the sides again, and the men reappeared. They held her upright as they disconnected the straps from her corded harness, placing her limply onto the floor. With alacrity she had never witnessed, Andrea watched Chloe peel herself out of the bodysuit.

Chloe stood naked, her body well-toned and vibrant. She radiated sex as small droplets of sweat ran down one thigh. She placed the toy back inside herself and walked to the prone Andrea; she was knocked to her side and onto her chest as Chloe put one hand on the nape of Andrea's neck and onto the floor, the other pulling her hips high and onto her knees. The silicon cock pushed back inside of her pussy with a crawling pace.

"Get over here. Put it against her mouth. She can lick, but don't let her suck."

The thick-cocked man straddled Andrea's limited view. He knelt, spread wide, and lay his still impressive girth limply in front of her. She tried to lick that still glistening head, but the sharp thrusts from Chloe made it impossible. The head of the shaft slapped against her lips, leaving behind traces of the taste of sweat, she could see in his eyes that the peaks of sensitivity remained.

The savage fucking continued as Andrea could feel her chest pushed into the floor, her legs aching from bracing. The shaft in front of her was hardened again, and already dripping.

"Please!" Andrea found herself shouting.

"What do you want?" Came with a grunt from Chloe.

"Just let me suck it. Please." Andrea could only assume Chloe nodded her assent, as the cock was pushed deep into her mouth.

The scent of sex took over, accented with a wisp of jasmine, her body burning and quivering. The force of Chloe riding Andrea, asshole still clenching the plug, pushed Andrea into gagging on the length in her mouth. She could feel a throbbing on her tongue after a few minutes of the game being played with her body. Another round of come pushed into her mouth and hungrily down her throat. Andrea groaned at the pleasure of it, her hands now bracing beneath her tits, tugging gently on her nipples.

Meanwhile, Chloe continued her assault, twisting the plug as she pulled onto Andrea's hair. The combined sensations drove Andrea to the very edge, her entire sensorium alight. Her own orgasm came after she sucked the last of come out of her strange partner, and it came with a rising well of unexpected heat. Andrea spat out the cock from her mouth and screamed her orgasm, her whole pussy gripping tight onto the dildo inside of her, her asshole pulsing around the plug. Andrea's knees gave out as she slumped onto the floor, dizzy and trembling.

Two hands helped her up; powerful Chloe helped Andrea to her feet and gave her a long kiss. Modest applause greeted the embrace, lasting for the duration.

Chloe thanked the audience as the curtains in front of their respective booths fell.

"I hope we matched your expectations, Ms. Bergen." Chloe's eyes were warm and wide with electricity. "If you have any need of our services in the future, please, let me be made aware."