Services Required Ch. 02: Services Retained

Story Info
More cleaning of those hard-to-reach places.
7.4k words
4.15
9.6k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/19/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
day_ride
day_ride
79 Followers

Thanks once more to the talented shygirlwhore for her editing services!

I hope people have been enjoying this series; I'd be interested to hear what y'all think of it so far.

* * * * *

The origins of their requirement, it turned out, had been quite mundane. They had always been bold in their passions for one another, energetic in their lovemaking. Vigorous, even. After one of their regular lust-filled storms had passed, they frequently found themselves entangled lazily together in a bed that resembled a ruin, chaotic and dishevelled.

She'd suggested a maid. He'd mentioned, in jest and teasingly intimate, that their cavorting tended to generate a substantial amount of moist and messy fluid residue that might be a little much to task the average domestic servant with cleansing. She'd been quiet at that, responding again after a day or so and another seductive, satisfying exchange. What if they found a servant who was beyond average?

Sprawled across one another, they began to discuss it in soft, breathy, post-orgasmic whispers: they could advertise online, find someone willing or even eager to clean up after their erotic encounters; someone who could be present to wait on them as they made sport; someone with an accommodating mouth, a nimble tongue. She admitted that the idea of his wonderful sex-stained penis between the lips of another woman, for her to watch, drove her nearly to distraction. He, of course, was all too happy to entertain the notion of another woman's head between his beloved's thighs.

They agreed upon a set of ground rules: their own pleasure would be paramount, their guest would not be involved in their sexplay (although neither one objected to the thought of them watching, if suitably quiet and respectful); the servant's task would be solely to clean them up post-coitus, limited to oral attentions upon their 'soiled' regions. They thought of how they might find a regular partner for their plan, one they could grow to find affection for, to invite further into the intimacy of their relationship: one they could develop a bond with that might enhance the whole experience. One who would be obedient and true. He suggested a collar. She suggested they seek a servant-pet.

A slippery-slick mixture of the master's silky sap and the lady of the house's sticky feminine fluids dripped down in a soft, steady stream onto their servant-pet's lips and cutely out-stretched tongue as she lay on her back, full-length on the plush carpet with the lady squatting naked over her face, the master murmuring the tale in her ear. Her gaze was filled by the lady's loins, engorged and dripping after the most recent rut with her husband, the second their new attendant had witnessed.

They were letting their accumulated juices trickle lazily into her waiting mouth this time, rather than having her actively seek them out with slathering effort. The girl revelled in her current prone position, the comfortable and reassuring constriction of the soft leather collar once more fastened around her throat, the sultry liquid spice of the master and his wife once again dancing on her tastebuds. The lady of the house gently stroked her cheek as she continued to receive each fat droplet of her duty's due; the master, meanwhile, was tenderly caressing her flank and shoulder through the thin material of her blouse. Both man and lady were fully naked of course, and his love-smeared manhood awaited her ministrations once the lady was fully clean.

Exhausted from her recent antics the lady let herself lower gently down in a crouch, knees on either side of her servant's head, until the fine tuft of her pubic mound tickled lightly against the tip of the girl's nose. With a heartfelt release of breath, she allowed her loins to relax and unleash the gooey reservoir of sap that had been trapped within: the drizzle became a stream, a torrent. Tasting the master's juices predominantly now, yet with the lady's aroma lingering and tantalising in her nostrils, the girl did her best to swallow down gulps of the gushing fluids without sputtering them all over. Still, tiny droplets began to accumulate all over her cheeks and lips and chin. With a warm thrill of contentment, she felt the master's fingers slipping into her hair and stroking slowly, indulgently. Even as she lapped up the cream he had deposited inside his wife's private chamber, her thoughts turned to the meaty rod which had delivered it and what that might taste like when it was offered to her.

Everyone currently present was well satisfied with their arrangement. The girl's satisfaction only swelled when she asked, and was permitted, to depart that evening still wearing her precious servant-pet collar.

* * *

On the occasion of their next appointment, she arrived wearing her now habitual 'uniform', the rather restrained blouse and skirt she had firt worn to her 'interview' a couple of weeks before. Nestled snugly into the hollow of her throat was the gleaming buckle of her collar, an item she'd had surprising difficulty in convincing herself to remove during the interval since their last meeting.

The front door was unlocked; they'd instructed her to let herself in. They were already busy.

One of the lady of the house's shapely legs was standing straight, gracefully rigid. The other was curled to kneel upon the plushly upholstered cushion of one of the living room armchairs, and the lady's arms were held out before her braced against the backrest. Her body quivered rhythmically as the master bulled his way into her from behind. From the sight, sound and scent of the scene, they had already been at it for some minutes before the girl's arrival.

A tasselled velvet cushion had been deliberately placed in a spot alongside their cavorting, which the girl obediently drifted over toward and knelt upon without having to be told. She found herself with a full profile-view of their amorous pursuits as her host and hostess inclined their heads with a nod and a smile for her arrival.

The master had a hand on his wife's hip, the hand nearest their attentive servant-pet so as least to obstruct her view. The other squeezed the curve of the lady's neck where it met her shoulder. Between those two points of contact, and the third at his crotch as it battered against her rear, he maintained a firm hold of the lady of the house as he penetrated her. The girl's attention was absorbed almost instantly by the entrancing spectacle and her mouth soon began to moisten in anticipation. Her heartbeat began to race.

With an audience in place the master leaned back with a more extravagant curve of his body, lending his thrusts an extra flair of the dramatic; he was definitely performing now. Judging by the slow roll of her eyes ascending up into their sockets, and the regular expulsions of lusty breath from her parted lips, his wife was thoroughly enjoying his performance already. A minute or so later it was her turn for her body to arch theatrically, the gasps of breath becoming one long sigh as she climaxed, extra salivation welling from her intimate parts just visible to their kneeling servant-spectator as it dribbled down her thighs.

Without consciously deciding to, the girl on her knees let the tip of her tongue dart quickly around her lips, coating them in a thin glistening film of saliva.

The lady of the house's elegantly manicured nails dug in to the cushion beneath as she tensed through the climax, the master keeping up his relentless barrage of thrusts throughout. Her sighing became ragged as the foot of her kneeling leg curled, doubtless the other flat on the floor trying its best to do the same. It was then that he leaned in, wrapping himself around her back and grasping the whole of her body in his arms, humping her presented hindquarters with savage abandon. Perhaps it altered the angle of his thrusts appreciably, perhaps he could just reach deeper inside her this way, but her sigh became a sudden scream of sparking ecstasy as she toppled shuddering into another eruption of bliss and juice.

Watching as if hypnotised, the servant-pet knew instinctively that she would have ample clean-up work to occupy her tonight.

Crouched over his mate with his body moulded around her smaller form, the master lowered his head against the other side of her neck. Sweet, tender smooching sounds arose from where his face was pressed against her skin. Her head swung around towards the pressure from his lips and she nuzzled her cheek against him, barely conscious of her own actions as she was swept under by her ongoing orgasm.

He hung on, head rising once more as he shifted both hands to grasp her shoulders now, exerting pressure to keep her quivering body in line with his juggernaut pumping. His lips were set in a thin tight line, his nostrils flared as he drank in more and more oxygen to feed his ardour and his exertions, and his abdomen became almost a blur as he continued to crash bodily into his wife's molten sex, several times every second. Even with one leg crooked to rest on the chair, the lady could barely stand (or withstand the onslaught). The girl watched her master's face go slowly crimson, watched his wife sink down by degrees on her haunch and elbows with her one standing leg beginning slowly to bend and fold toward the chair.

A handful of seconds (and rather more thrusts) later, the master joined the lady of the house in climactic crescendo: the slamming motion of his hips slowed abruptly, each stroke more deliberate and lingering than the one preceding; the lady, feeling his seed begin to spray inside her, whimpered low and lusty through her other ongoing orgasmic utterances. Suddenly they were finished, he leaning back with crotch pressed fully against her buttocks, stock-still as they enjoyed the sensations of each others' finishing off. As the spell broke a moment later, the lady slumped forward fully onto the chair with her arms draped askew across the back, her other leg joining the first in a crouching exhausted kneel as her hindquarters glistened and slowly dripped their combined juices. Waiting with concern to ensure his beloved was securely supported, the master pulled his smeared penis slowly out of her before subsiding back a half-step and pausing, as if surveying work he was well proud of.

Naturally, his thoughts and attention turned to their kneeling guest after only a brief interval.

"Ah, good girl! There you are," she knew he had noticed her arrive, but now it was as if he was coming out of a trance and seeing her for the first time, "Come along over here, there's plenty of cleaning that needs your attention."

He reached out and let his hand stroke down her cheek and along her jawline for an idle moment before it settled upon her shoulder. A brief squeeze of his fingers against her skin was firm and steady, reassuring. With a gentle pull, he brought her crawling on her knees to the lady of the house, whose juice-sullied hindquarters were thrust upward and outward from where she knelt crouched on the chair, presenting. The girl was a little nervous at the prospect: it was obvious that to clean the lady's sopping slit in the correct manner she would have practically to bury the entire lower half of her face in the lady's aromatic and sultry folds, enveloping her nose and mouth entirely as the lady's rear end was pressed back against her. She had never yet been so totally engulfed in the engorged sex of another woman. The fragrance of their lovemaking would fill her nostrils; the taste would saturate her tongue.

The latter two realisations stirred her to something which was more anxious eagerness than true confidence, but the girl on her knees leaned forward to begin a thorough cleansing of her lady's intimate parts just the same. Her mouth was already wet with saliva before ever the tip of her tongue began to probe that luscious, swampy valley of sensitive flesh. Her nose was obliged to part the shivering globes of the lady's buttocks, her septum crushing up against the lady's sweat-misted perineum and even nestling lightly against the outer crinkles of her tight rear entrance.

The girl began to lap away, for dear life and breath as much for the chance to explore every slickened crease and discover the hidden delights it held for her taste buds. It was almost an afterthought for the girl to realise that her underwear was beginning to moisten as she salivated from her own lower lips; then it became an effort of will to keep her hands resting, placidly folded in her lap, rather than releasing them to probe and stimulate with eager fingertips. Of course, while she was servicing the lady of the house under the master's eye, she must be obedient. She felt his hand offer an encouraging pat on her shoulder a moment later, neatly reminding her of her duty. Shortly after, it moved to stroke the hair against the back of her head, exerting light but noticeable pressure. All but lost in the steamy world of the lady's cream-stained nethers, the girl revelled in being pinned in place, shown her place. She wanted nothing more than to be a good servant-pet.

The volume of fluid residue which their rutting had produced was considerable enough that she was soon obliged practically to drink it down as her bold little tongue began tapping the reserves deposited within the lady's intimate chamber. Thick, liquid lumps started to gulp their way down her throat to a regular rhythm. It seemed as though fresh sluices of juice were continuing to well from the lady's fertile parts. The more inundated the girl's mouth became, the more invigorated she felt elsewhere. After a timeless cycle of probing, licking and swallowing; by now swimming in a haze that was as much in her mind as upon her lips and in her nostrils; the girl found herself being pushed back gently in the opposite direction by the exhausted lady's hand on her forehead.

The master's hand relaxed to allow the movement, sliding down again to give the girl's shoulder another squeeze. Rather than ending, he turned the motion into a softly insistent tug that dragged the gasping girl backward and tilted to turn her fully around on her knees to face him. Scarlet-faced and panting for breath after the sultry humidity she had been enjoying, the girl could only look up at her master with lips parted. He towered over her, with the one particular part of him forming a prominent off-shooting spire. She felt drained, the obvious source of the leak trickling scandalously between her legs, and could barely hold herself upright.

It must have been plain to her hosts: there was a rustling behind her of movement on the chair, slow and unhurried, before a pair of legs slithered themselves down behind her back; a pair of delicate hands with finely painted nails took hold of her shoulders with the ends of the fingers closing down around her collarbones; the lady of the house pulled her in until the back of her head was resting softly against an unseen abdomen, pale thighs spread to either side in her peripheral vision. The lady kept her hold, thumbs running in small idle circles to massage the girls back just where her neck joined her shoulders. The girl felt secure, snug and satisfied at the sight of the next task which awaited her.

The master took her head in both hands with care, before guiding the terminal bulb of his magisterial staff to the very edge of her lips. Puffy and mashed by the recent pressure of his wife's loins, still parted in search of replacement oxygen, they were willing and receptive to his advances. The girl leaned forward just a fraction, allowed by a slightly slackness in the master's grasp, to let her kiss fall upon his manhood. Presumptuous, perhaps, but sometimes diligence must conquer strict obedience. The warm breath exiting through her nostrils washed over the top of his penis' livid-flushed head as her tongue darted out to sample the first streak of sap that adhered to its underside. He let her sport along the upper reaches of his rod for a few seconds, her mouth hungrily hoovering up what moist traces of sex it could find. Then with a fond, brief pat of his fingers upon her cheek as notice to ready herself, he leaned forward with his hips to push his crimson crown into her mouth.

He was still creditably hard, either unfazed by his previous exertions upon his wife or else sufficiently excited by the subsequent cleaning-show. Unlike the first memorable occasion when she'd taken him between her lips, impetuous and ill-advised, this time was slower and more measured; this time too, he controlled the tempo. Understanding instinctively what was required of her, the kneeling girl relaxed back against the pit of the lady of the house's belly and did her best to shape her mouth and throat into a yielding and inviting tunnel to receive her master's length. Her lips and tongue strove, passively and actively respectively, to sponge the spicy tang of lovers' liquids from its glossy skin. She could not help but salivate, from her mouth as well this time, as her oral entrance was turned into a cleaning tool for her master's convenience. When he reached the back of her throat with a soft bump, she felt the back of her head press back into the yielding pillow of the lady's crotch.

With a few gradually-speeding guide-strokes to warm up, the master held on to both sides of her face as he began to thrust into it. Her hands wanted desperately to find something sensitive to play with, his or hers didn't matter, but with fierce focus she kept them still in her lap. As the master cupped her cheeks and penetrated her throat, pinning her upon his lance of flesh, the lady became more assertive with her shoulder rubbing. Held between the two of them, clasped commandingly by both, the girl closed her eyes and let herself sink below the surface of the sensations which surrounded her. In that moment, she existed solely to serve them. The surge of feelings was so overwhelming just then, that the slightest stimulation might have pushed her over the edge of a climax of her own. Enfolded in the grasp of her master and his wife, she let herself enjoy thoroughly being used to seal the final act of their evening's lovemaking.

When the master was done she was dragged out of the erotic charge of reverie, along with the crown of his penis, popping out all too soon from between her lips. Her eyes crossed to take in the tip hovering now in front of her. Noticing an errant streak of fluid collecting in a nascent droplet on the underside she let instinct take over, darting her head quickly forward and catching it with a flick of her tongue. She hadn't known whether the juice was the master's or his wife's, or even her own saliva; it was the sight of it alone that inspired her to action, always diligent. With that last act, her lips puffy from being used and her lightly-applied makeup smeared by the onslaught and running water from the corners of her eyes, she subsided back against the lady of the house's lap and allowed those slender arms to ring around her shoulders and neck as the lady leaned down, resting her chin against the top of the girl's head with a heartfelt and contented sigh. The softly-haired slender forearms draped around the girl brought fresh pressure upon the collar nestling against her throat.

The master's fingers rustled with affection through his wife's short fair hair. The girl on the floor felt the lady's chin tilt against her scalp as the agreeably exhausted woman gazed lovingly up into her husband's eyes. They were silent, indulging in a long, slow moment of tender regard. Then, unexpectedly, the master stooped down on one knee. He still kept a hand upon his wife, tracing down from her hair to take soft hold of her neck just below an ear. Now his face was level with that of the girl, she saw the curves of satisfaction in the corners of his mouth upturned in a small smile and the corresponding lines around his half-closed eyelids. He surprised her by reaching out with his other hand and taking her effort-stained cheek lightly into his grasp. The girl felt the lady's arms squeezing around her shoulders, a comforting constriction as she shared with the master a silent stare of her own, her eyes wide with dazed and lazy wonder.

day_ride
day_ride
79 Followers