Servicing My Mistress

Story Info
Reader becomes cocksucker as s/he orally pleasures royalty.
1.4k words
4.27
11.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, reader. I have written this story such that the character actively performing sex acts is a complete unknown. I have done this with the intention that the reader assumes this character's role as themselves and experiences the story from that perspective. Obviously this isn't necessary to enjoy the story, but I would suggest you try in the hopes of heightening the enjoyment by immersing yourself in the fantasy.

---

My mistress opens up the door and confidently steps inside. I kneel before her obediently, as I've been commanded to do whenever she chooses to gift me with her presence. Without a word she grasps her ice blue floor length gown just below the knee with one hand and slowly lifts. Her shapely legs, clad in white snowflake patterned stockings, come into view and I feel my mouth start to water. The anticipation is too much for me as she takes hold of the hem of her dress with her free hand as well, the silver light from above glinting off her well manicured nails. She moves her first hand down to the hem as well, her hands about a foot apart, then with a smile and a flourish she lifts her hands up and apart, her elbows stopping each at about 90 degrees, hands now three feet or so apart.

I wasn't watching her hands though, my eyes were following just below the hem of her luxurious gown as my mistress slowly revealed the rest of her lower body. Just as I caught the sight of naked flesh beyond the tops of her stockings the crotch of her sheer white panties came into view and as expected her smooth hairless testicles trapped within the see through fabric hung heavy with a week's worth of sperm. As my mistress drew her dress upwards at a languorous pace I was finally afforded a view of her impressive womanhood. Framed by the straps of her garter belt, each adorned with a tiny white bow, it did not look happy encased within the sheer fabric of her far too small panties, but soon enough I would be freeing her from those confines.

Noticing that my mistress stopped moving I slowly look up, taking in the beauty of her slim form. Her perfect breasts stood firm and proud on her chest, the corset of her gown ending in demi cups. From there a sheer white fabric continued up another few inches, becoming arm length sleeves while still leaving her shoulders bare. Her long platinum blonde hair was in a tight braid flowing down to her left, covering her shoulder. I followed her hair up till I could see the flawless skin of my mistress's face, her lips painted a bright red. I looked my mistress in straight her eyes, deep blue jewels, which were just as likely to show caring as scorn. At this moment they looked down at me with a hint of anger... no, not anger...

"Service me."

I was pulled instantly from my reverie. My mistress had given me an order. Without verbally acknowledging her, as I'd been trained was the proper response these past weeks (or was it months?) I lean forward and place my right hand on my mistress's panty clad penis. I could feel it throb beneath my hand as I rubbed it gently for a few moments till it began to come to life. Bringing my left hand up as well I began to reverently massage her swollen balls. I heard a low moan escape my mistress's lips and knew this was the sign to continue. Slipping my hand inside one leg of her panties I pull her hardening member free of the wispy fabric then continue stroking her as she approaches fully erect.

I abandon her balls now as I use my left hand to circle her impressive girth with my thumb and forefinger, the small tuft of blonde pubic hair just above her penis tickles me as reach around her root. Fully engorged now my thumb and index finger barely touch as I tighten my grip further. I continue running my right hand up and down my mistress's sizeable womanhood. I've never had the opportunity to measure it, since I've not been given a ruler, but if I had to guess I'd say my mistress is at least ten inches long, if not a foot. Given the pressure I'm putting on her with the fingers of my left hand her glans takes on a purplish hue. Knowing what she wants and when I loosen the fingers of my left hand at the base of her cock and slow the pumping of my right hand. After a few moments of careful pumping, from base to head and back again a trickle of precum flows from the hole on her crown, runs down her shaft and freezes.

"You may," Elsa finally hisses at me and like a starving dog given a bone I engulf as much of her member as I can. My lips continue moving as I force more and more of my mistress's freakishly large cock into my mouth and as I do I feel her precum thaw in my throat and slide down my gullet. I'm already at least an inch or two past the point where her rigid womanhood has blocked my ability to breathe, but I know I have a few more inches to go and I don't want to let my mistress down. My throat muscles continue to work, my lips continue moving, I force my face forward and incredibly the final four inches or so of my mistress's shaft slide down my throat. My nose finally comes to a halt in her light tuft of pubic hair, my chin resting on her massive testicles.

Despite the fact that my lungs are burning, my nearly fully suppressed gag reflex is screaming at me and my eyes are running with tears, I am content, happy. I try to look up at my mistress, but I can't see much farther than the swell of her tummy with her excessive womanhood buried to the hit in my throat, but I feel one of her hands gently caressing my cheek as the other one runs up and down my neck, feeling herself within my throat. "Good job, cockslave," my mistress congratulates me as she removes her hands. "I knew you'd get it all eventually. You may have your reward."

Relieved that I'd finally done it and quite close to passing out due to lack of oxygen I pull myself away from my mistress's crotch and her massive cock slips free, leaving a sizeable void in its place. As I take a number of deep breaths I watch as the saliva I'd left on her penis begins freezing. I once again wrap my right hand around the base of her shaft as I lean forward and take the crown and an inch or two back into my hungry mouth. I resume kneading her balls with my left hand as I stroke her cock with the other, all the while swirling my tongue around her cockhead. My hot mouth does its job and once again my saliva thaws and flows as I continue servicing her.

I knew it wasn't going to be much longer, since I know how excited she gets after a good deep throating, but even I was surprised when after only a few licks to the underside of her glans she began grunting and launched a surge of cold ejaculate into my mouth. The super cooled semen burns as she fills my mouth, but no way could I fail her. I steel my nerves and lock my lips around her glans. My throat muscles pulse as I swallow her load, the freezing burn agonizing as it travels the length of my throat to my stomach. Elsa's needs sated she pulls her chill womanhood from my lips' grasp. I fall to my hands and start to cough, frost on my breath.

"You're almost there," the snow queen tells me. "I'm quite proud of you for finally deep throating all of me. Very soon you'll be able to take all of my seed without gagging as well, and when you do, I'll finally allow you your own release." Finished with me my mistress turns on her heels and leaves, the door to my cell slamming shut with a snap of her magic fingers. I feel a warmth in my chest despite the large load of cold semen my mistress deposited in my stomach. She praised me, I think to myself. I am a good cockslave.

The end.