Servicing Serena

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JustinAme
JustinAme
13 Followers

I gave him a hard stare. "Maybe because I don't work here anymore?"

Harvey's eyes went wide. "You're quitting? A washed up old fighter that no one else wants to hire? You really think that's smart?"

I decided to go back to my strategy of keeping my mouth shut until things were plain. Harvey continued.

"Listen, Brent, I'm not going to let you off so easy after fucking my wife. Here, in my club, I own your ass, and you'll do whatever I fucking tell you to." He grinned wickedly. I frowned.

Harvey turned to Selena. "Well, my dear, how about we see how badly this uneducated piece of shit wants to keep his job?"

Selena smiled at him. "What are you going to make him do, sweetie?"

I suddenly felt very bad about the way things were going. Things weren't plain yet, but they weren't looking good at all.

"Well, sweetie," Harvey continued, "just last night I was forced to eat a cum-filled pussy, which wasn't very pleasant. If you're going to be having other men service you, then I think it proper that they be the ones to do the shit you're always asking me to do that just goes beyond my tolerances."

Serena smiled again. "Really? Like what?"

"Stand up and bend over, sweetie," Harvey demanded. Serena complied. "Now, Brent, my wife has this insane thing about having her asshole licked. I can't stand it. Guess what your job for today is?"

Sereana turned her head to look at me. Again her eyes were on fire as she lifted her skirt to expose her naked ass and gently waggled her curvy bare bottom at me. "Do what your boss says, Brent, and eat my asshole."

I stared at the two of them for a long time, overwhelmed. I thought about just standing up and leaving. I thought about punching Harvey in the face and fucking his wife again while she was bent over the chair. And I thought about obeying. I thought about how I would feel afterwards, after doing my boss' bidding, keeping my job, and being somehow square with him after cuckolding him. It somehow made sense: I owned him and his wife outside the club, and they owned me inside the club. Taking a breath, I moved over to Selena.

Kneeling down, I pressed my tongue to her ass, licking slowly over her clenching bud. She had removed every little piece of hair and my tongue roved over her bare asshole, lapping around it and gently stabbing into it until it relaxed slightly. Selena began to moan and twist her hips. She reached back and fingered her pussy, filling the little room with the scent of her sex.

"Lick her deep, Brent. Stick your tongue right into her asshole."

I grabbed her ass and spread her cheeks, giving me full access to her asshole. I probed my tongue slowly into her sphincter and she opened up for me, letting the tip of my tongue into her ass. Her legs began to tremble and the little wooden chair started to rattle as she whimpered.

"He's doing it, baby," she said to Harvey, "you're making him lick my dirty asshole so good."

"That's right, darling. He'd better do a good job, too, or I'll fire his ass and he'll never work in this fucking town again."

Holding her ass steady I began to tongue fuck her asshole and she started to shiver uncontrollably.

"Bab-b-by he's mak-king me c-cummmm Ohhhh fuck!" Selena came very, very hard, her knees buckling and dropping her body down into a squat. I caught her and held her on my lap as she tensed and an actual stream of pussyjuice squirted from her cunt, spurting up and then splattering onto the floor. Between deep breaths she just gibbered "so good so good so good so fucking good..."

"Now get back to fucking work," Harvey snapped. I slowly untangled myself from his wife and stood up, trying in vain to wipe the stain of pussy juice fom my jeans.

"Okay, sir," I said. "Sorry about the mess."

JustinAme
JustinAme
13 Followers
12