Servicing the Bar Maid

Story Info
Old Black Willy services the Bar Maid.
1.6k words
4.41
18.4k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Willy Green but everyone who knows me calls me Old Willy. That's because I'm 62 and I've had wrinkled looking skin since my early days. If you ever asked about me my friends would always say I was a hard working black man that loves pussy. I don't care what color size or shape a woman is, if she's willing to spread her legs for Old Willy I'm willing to fuck her! I was blessed by the All Mighty with a 13" cock and stamina to go with it.

There is a bar down the road I have been going to for what seems all my life. It is a small place owned by a buddy of mine Samuel Thompson. We go back a long way ol Sam and I, and I've been coming here for over 40 years. I usually stop in for a couple of beers and watch some sports, several nights a week when I get done working.

The place is usually busy on a Friday and Saturday but most of the time maybe half full. It has good food for a bar and it's frequented by only locals as no one else knows about this place but us.

About a month ago a new girl started to work there as a bar maid. Found out her name was Sadie. She was a pretty white thing, with a nice set of tits on her. I like tits, so I would notice um. She also had dark hair and was tall with muscular legs. Anyway, I got to know her over the month and she came to know me as a regular. I always sit at the very end of the bar where the bar maid's get service from the bartender.

I like this position, because I can look out over the place and keep my eye on things. I didn't know how much my choice would affect this young lady though. Sadie had a cute little ass that swayed real nice when she walked. Sitting next to her station left her time, while she waited for her drink order to be filled, to engage in conversation with me. Turned out, she was real down to earth and easy to talk with, had a sexy voice that would melt any mans soul.

One night, we got on the subject of sex and she asked me if I was still getting any. I laughed and told her I was quite the stud and for a fee I'd show her. She thought I was just an old Black man hitting on a young white girl, talking shit. When I told her my dick was 13" long and thick as a baseball bat handle, she had herself a good laugh.

We shot the shit that night but nothing more came of it, and I went home. The following Friday night I showed up at 8:30, and parked my old black ass in my usual spot. The place was busy and Sadie was hustling to get out the drinks. When she was standing next to me one time, she turned and looked at me kind a funny like.

She surprised me by saying, "Why didn't you tell me you weren't lying about the size of your cock, old man?"

I did a double take, because we weren't even talking about sex and thought I had heard her wrong. When it finally sunk in what she said, I smiled at her and said, "I never joke about Old Willy Sugar!"

For the rest of the night we bantered back and forth talking trash and laughing until it was time for me to leave. I told her any time she wanted to take Old Willy for a walk he would only be too happy to play bang the kitty," to which she replied, "I'll have to think about that one old man!"

I arrived the following Wednesday night and sat down at the bar. The place wasn't nearly as busy as the weekend. There was a basketball game on the big screen as I drank my first beer. Sadie came over and said hello, took her position at her station. The bartender took her order and left to make up the drinks. I wasn't too close to her but I felt her move toward me and she slid her foot up on the foot ledge at the bottom of the bar, and rubbed her leg up against my thigh.

I wasn't sure if she was making a pass at me, or had just gotten too close. When she didn't move and rubbed it against my thigh again I decided to find out. I reached down with my hand and patted her on her sweet little ass. It was nice and firm and even better than that, she didn't move it or acknowledge I had done anything wrong.

I put my hand back and when I did it this time, she leaned forward, and set her big titties down on the bar. Put her elbows on the bar too. The position reminded you of a person watching TV on their stomach and supporting there head with their hands.

It also made her ass stick out more and it was clear she was inviting me to cop a feel. I began to rub her ass through her short skirt and boldly slid my hand down to the inside of her naked thigh. I felt her readjust herself at the bar again, but she said nothing. This little white cunt was asking for it.

I rubbed and patted the inside of her leg and then slid my hand up to her crotch. I got a hell of a surprise when I discovered she didn't have any panties on, and the palm of my hand got wet. Unfortunately, her drinks came and she had to leave to go deliver them.

It took her over 10 minutes to return but when she did she assumed the same position as before with one exception. Before she bent forward, took the bottom of her skirt, and pulled it up over her hips so her ass and muff were totally exposed. I could hear her breathing hard as she placed her elbows on the bar and set her knockers on the ledge.

Now, one of the advantages of where I always sit is, no one comes back here and there is no side view from anywhere in the bar. No one knew from looking at us, what was going on. I knew it, and she knew it too. That's why she was so boldly presenting her naked ass n cooter to me.

I reached down and didn't even bother this time with her butt. I went right for her goodies straight off. I rubbed up and down her slit and inserted a finger in her. She leaned forward hard into the bar and spread her legs open a little more. I heard her sigh, as I shoved it all the way in.

I started to fuck her with my index finger with an in and out motion. Her cunt was wet and her juices were flowing. I could see her nipples through her top were hard. Sadie was horny as hell and I intended to help relieve her of her pain.

After she left with her drink order, I casually brought my finger to my mouth and licked it clean. Her juice tasted sweet and vaguely like strawberry. That sweet little tart had planned this from the start. When she came back this time however I could see a lustful look in her eyes. I saw her squeeze her legs together trying in vain to get herself off I figured.

When she announced to the bartender she was going on break she looked at me and nodded toward the back door. I followed her down the back hallway, usually reserved for employees and walked out the back door of the bar. There was a gated-in area, where they stored stuff. The one street light was out and the area was almost in total darkness.

I watched her slip off her top freeing her big milky white titties as she bent over a used keg of Budweiser beer. She lifted up her skirt to fully expose herself and in a husky voice said, "I only get a 10 minute break Willy, so hurry please."

I don't know if I ever removed my clothes and mounted a pussy any faster in my life. I looked down at my watch, as I slid the head of my dick into her eager snatch.

It felt like a warm, wet glove just made for my dick. Old Willy did his thing and I had the young thing bucking like a whore in heat within a minute. I kept on fucking her till I exploded in her cunt. I looked at my watch and smiled to myself; we had a minute to spare.

She stood up when I pulled Old Willy out of her snatch and quickly dressed. "This is between you and me Willy ok?" she said, visible spent.

I said, "No problem Sugar, it was my pleasure."

Sadie walked to the door and looked back at me as I was pulling my pants back up.

"Thanks for introducing me to "Old Willy." See ya next week you old man!!" and went inside, locking me out.

I went around the front of the bar and climbed into my pickup and headed home.

"Yea, I'll see ya next week sweet thing," I said out loud with a smile on my face.