Servicing the Boiler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's become a sort of obsession now, for both of us. I got him to install a new bathroom suite. While he was at the house, Gerald met him, but never twigged that the job took twice as long because he was shagging the arse off me two or three times a day after Gerald left for work. When I ran out of jobs for him to do at my house, we started to play 'away games'. I'd visit his flat, dressed as a businesswoman, pretending to do his accounts. The only double-entry that went on had nothing to do with book-keeping, I can tell you! We fucked once or twice in his van, but that was just a bit too down-market for me. We did use the back seat of my car on one occasion, but I had to drive home with the windows open to get rid of the smell of sex. Also, semen's really hard to get off velour upholstery.

So I joined his gym. I told Gerald that at my age I needed to get fitter, and the health club we both belonged to wasn't stretching me enough. I'm certainly getting stretched at Jack's gym, sometimes in the car park after a workout, sometimes behind the tennis courts where we fuck like a pair of teenagers, and once in the ladies' showers. That was exciting and rather scary – anyone could have come in, and it would have been a bit difficult to explain what a big, strapping creature with an erect cock was doing in one of the ladies cubicles. (Even steroids wouldn't do that to a girl!) But we got away with it, and I had to really struggle to stop myself screaming when I came, with the hot water and Jack's spunk both gushing over me.

Last time I saw Helen, she said I looked radiant. 'Looks like you're getting quite a lot, my girl. Is Gerald ordering Viagra in bulk?' I didn't let on, of course – not least because I think that she and Gerald have had a 'thing' once or twice. Well frankly, if she wants to fuck my husband, she can do so as often as she likes. I'm getting mine about three times a week from a very fit guy twenty years my junior. He's shown no sign of wanting to move on – he still says I'm the best fuck he's ever had. I don't know if a 40-odd year old pussy is meant to get as much exercise as mine is, and maybe my heart might give out. Perhaps this powerful, energetic young man might fuck an 'old boiler' like me to death.

What a delightful way to go.

12