Servicing The Boss

Story Info
My wife whores herself to save my job.
986 words
3.98
188.6k
34
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I are upwardly mobile yuppies living way beyond our means. We are deeply in debt, and our house is too upscale for my salary.

I mention all this because our lifestyle means everything to my wife, as I found out this weekend.

First things first. My name is Steve Andrews and I'm an Ad Agency executive. My wife's name is Tamaran, and she's an exotic dark beauty of Lebanese descent. Tamaran's a petite five feet tall,with coal black eyes and slinky long hair, but her best assets are her huge tanned jugs and a fat middle eastern ass just meant for belly dancing.

Our sex life is ho-hum, and due to extensive travelling on my part we only fuck twice a month.

Tamaran's been known to blow me occasionally when she really wants something expensive.

Anyway, on my last sales call I lost an important file at the airport. As a result, the client dropped our firm. I came home Saturday trying to find a way to tell the boss on Monday.

I was too late. Bad news travels fast. Late Saturday night, my boss Mike came barreling into our driveway like a madman. Banging on the front door, I had no choice but to let him in before he woke the neighborhood, to say nothing of Tamaran who slept blissfully unawares upstairs.

Mike had been drinking, and his huge, hulking frame filled my living room.

"You Cocksucker! You Asshole! You're Fired!" Mike roared, and the vein in his neck pulsed menacingly with every syllable.

"B-boss--let me explain--" I began, before I saw Mike's fist come crashing down on me from the side. Fade to black.

When I began to stir, I was on the floor wrapped around a broken lamp and its cord, and Mike was standing over me, yet talking to someone else - talking to Tamaran!

Tamaran was whispering desperately to Mike, trying to calm him, but the most amazing part of the scene was her outfit.

Evidently, Tamaran had bounded down the stairs out of a sound sleep when she heard the lamp crash. All she had on was a powder blue see-through teddy and tiny baby doll panties. I could see her breasts heaving in trepidation as she stole a glance at me. I feigned unconsciousness as I saw her place both her dainty arms over Mike's massive meat hooks.

"Mike-take it easy. What have you done to Steve? He's your best salesman!" she tremulously began, and Mike took in the near naked body inches from his with a smirk.

"Ex-salesman, you mean. I just fired that bastard!" Mike grabbed Tamaran's wrists and she wiggled to get free. Tamaran's teddy straps began to creep down her arms as she struggled, and her fat tits were mashed into Mike's big chest.

"Uhh--let me go-please", Tamaran started, but Mike chuckled and pulled her mouth harshly to his own. I could see Tamaran's cheeks hollow as she accepted Mike's probing tongue.

"N-no-it's not right--Steve's right here--" she gasped as she fought to get free. Mike took one big paw and reached into her panties and squeezed her fat ass cheeks.

"Jesus--I'm going to fuck the shit out of you", Mike muttered, and now Tamaran moaned into his chest and ground her pussy against his crotch.

"Please--not here--the bedroom--if Steve sees--"

Mike cut Tamaran off by lifting her off the ground. Her petite legs instinctively circled his waist, and now the teddy was bunched up around her armpits as she clung to Mike's neck.

Mike unzipped his slacks and pulled out a huge fat cock, already glistening with a strand of pre-cum, and began to saw it against Tamaran's slit.

The wet, slurpy sound effects left no doubt as to her surrendered arousal.

"Fuck-fuck me--" Tamaran groaned with Arabian secret lust, "make me your whore--"

Mike plunged his hot rod into her hairy, wanton pussy, and walked her around the living room, stepping over me with a kick and a smirk.

The entire room smelled of sex, and as Mike fucked her, Tamaran clung to his neck and rubbed her massive tits in a circular motion to satisfy her fat, distended nipples.

"I'm- gonna cum- I'm gonna cum in front of my husband." she whispered with a wail, and now her hands ran wildly through Mike's hair.

I watched through the doorway as Mike laid Tamaran on the kitchen table, scattering table settings and knocking the toaster to the floor.

"Mike--please fuck me---please let Steve keep his job--" Tamaran groaned as Mike ripped open her teddy with a violent tear.

"Christ-what a set of tits--you're going to fuck me and everyone on the board of directors from now on!" Mike taunted.

At this news, Tamaran moaned like a caged animal and clawed Mike's ass cheeks in an attempt to pull him in deeper.

"I'll be your whore- I'll fuck you, I'll fuck your Dad, I'll fuck your sons- just let my husband keep his job!" Tamaran hissed convincingly, and her fat tits glistened with jiggly sweat as Mike pummeled her wide open pussy.

"Uhh-your hot talk is making me cum!" Mike bellowed, and he began to slam home for pay dirt with gusto.

Tamaran was actually lifted into the air by his thrusts, and her eyes rolled up in her head with another orgasm as she felt his hot jizz squirting into her.

As they lay panting in the afterglow, I began to make moaning noises as if I was awakening.

Tamaran kissed Mike passionately goodbye, and handed her torn undergarments to him as he exited the rear screen door.

As Mike roared off, Tamaran stood over me haughtily, not even attempting to hide the hot jizz dripping from her well-fucked snatch.

"Get up. We have to talk." Tamaran began coldly, and as I surveyed her frizzled hair and heaving naked brown tits, I knew nothing would ever be the same.