Servicing the Furnace Makes For Fun

Story Info
We find out that Maggie has a furnace of her own.
3.9k words
4.16
40.3k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
okayjack
okayjack
658 Followers

My wife (Maggie) and I are what you might call a mature couple. We are not yet senior citizens but we are past "middle aged" whatever that is. I suppose most of our hot, steamy sexual activities are behind us but we have many wonderful memories of very sexy moments. Many have been memorialized in the stories I have submitted. However, we had an incident recently that brought some very sexy activities to our home and as a result rekindled some very hot sex between us. This is the story.

We live in Atlanta and as cooler weather approached we called the heating and air conditioning company to come out and check the furnaces, replace the filters and relight the pilot lights. We were at home for the weekend appointment and I was in the back yard working on a project when the doorbell rang and Maggie went to the door. She had on jeans and a tight tee shirt which accented her 39D breasts. She never wears a bra so it was obvious that she had considerable charms under her shirt.

When she opened the front door she was greeted by a tall, well-groomed man in his early thirties. He had a distinct military bearing, close cropped sandy blond hair and was about six feet two inches tall. He weighed about 190-195 pounds and was obviously in good physical condition. His name is Tony and he is a licensed HVAC technician.

He was dressed in jeans, sneakers and a white shirt with his name and the name of the HVAC Company on the pocket.

Maggie smiled and welcomed him in to the house. She told me he was quiet, polite and almost shy. Maggie invited him in to living room and went to the back yard to call me so I could show him the location of the furnaces.

When I entered the house I instantly connected with Tony. He had a nice smile, an easy going style and I knew immediately that he had a military background. I introduced myself and asked what branch of service he was in. He smiled and told me he was in the Navy for five years. He was an electrician on an aircraft carrier and that is where he learned the skills that had him working for a large local heating and air company.

We went to the lower level of the house where I showed him the HVAC unit. He thanked me and I asked if he wanted some water. He politely thanked me and said that he would love to have a glass of water. I went back upstairs to find Maggie smiling in the kitchen.

She said, "Did you see that?"

I looked at her and asked "What?"

She told me that she could not help but notice that Tony had a large lump in his jeans that went halfway down his thigh. She told me that she noticed it right away when she opened the door. I suppose like most women, Maggie always gives a guy the "once over" from head to toe and she doesn't miss much.

I told her I did not notice but I did tell her I noticed that he had piercing blue eyes as I looked at him eye to eye when we shook hands. She noticed them too.

I asked Maggie what she wanted to do about her observation and she said, "Well, maybe it is time to have a little fun. After all it is the weekend."

I told her it was totally up to her and I said, "Take it where you want to take it. You know me. I am always up for some fun."

I took the water downstairs to Tony while he did his thing with the furnace and then the hot water heater. He drank the entire glass of water and we had a pleasant chat as he finished up. He was extremely polite and very shy. I was wondering how someone so shy would respond to Maggie and, of course, I had no idea what she had up her sleeve.

Once we were done on the lower level of the house I moved upstairs and took Tony to the attic where the upstairs furnace was placed. I pulled down the attic stairs and there was no sign of Maggie.

I went into the attic with Tony and showed him the furnace. He went to work quietly and efficiently. I watched him work and snuck a glance at the growth in his jeans. Maggie was right. He had a hunk of man meat hanging down the right side of his jeans. It looked like he had a sausage or zucchini in his pants. Once I noticed it, I could not believe how I had missed it when we first met. Maggie certainly did not.

When we finished it was time to exit the attic. Tony went down the stairs first and I followed. When we got to the bottom of the stairs Maggie was standing there in one of my dress shirts and apparently nothing on underneath. Clearly she had shed the jeans she had on earlier revealing her slender and shapely legs. Because of her Native American roots she seems perpetually tanned. The first three buttons of the shirt were unbuttoned

Maggie looked at him in her sexy, coy way and asked if we were all done with the furnace work. Tony replied politely, "Yes, Ma'am. You are all ready for the cold weather."

Maggie looked at him sexily and said, "Well, there is another furnace that may need some work and it might require some plumbing work as well." She smiled. There was no mistaking her intent. I looked on and smiled knowing exactly what she was doing.

Tony smiled and looked into her eyes. ""Well, if you will show me the furnace, perhaps I can help."

Maggie crooked her finger and said follow me. She moved from the hallway to the master bedroom. Tony followed maintaining a very professional posture. I followed quietly waiting to watch this scene play out.

Maggie sashayed into the middle of the bedroom and turned to face Tony. She started unbuttoning the starched, white dress shirt and as it fell open to reveal her wonderful large breasts, Tony turned and looked at me with a quizzical look. I gestured with my hand and said, "She is a big girl, Tony and she does what she wants to do." He gazed upon Maggie's petite frame and large breasts.

He looked me in the eye and said, "What do you expect me to do here?"

Maggie smiled and moved towards Tony. "Jack is in charge of all the other furnaces. I am in charge of my furnace."

Tony was clearly confused about what to do as he looked at my sexy wife and then at me. He said that ours was the last call of the day and he was off duty after we signed the completed work order.

Maggie said, "Well, there might be some more work to do before we sign the completed order." Her intent was clear.

Tony smiled and said; "I think I can help here" and he laid his tool box on the floor. He looked at Maggie and asked if she was clear on the fact that he was a certified technician. She acknowledged that he was and he told her that in his training he had to be totally in charge in order to guarantee complete satisfaction. Maggie said she was okay with that.

Tony started unbuttoning his shirt. He looked at me and then Maggie and it was if he had gone through a personality transplant. He was totally in charge and he looked at me and told me to sit in the easy chair in the corner. I did. He had a take charge attitude and clearly liked the idea of controlling the situation.

He looked at Maggie and told her to remove the shirt. She dropped it to the floor standing in front of Tony with her gorgeous breasts on display along with her tiny pink thong panties.

Tony shed his shirt and moved to Maggie. He wrapped his arms around her mashing her breasts into his hairless chest and stomach. At 5 feet, 4 inches tall, Maggie's breasts were pressed into his stomach. He kissed her deeply and soon their tongues were dancing a hot, steamy and wet tongue tango.

He dropped his right hand to Maggie's left breast and soon found her erect nipple. She responded by pressing her crotch up against Tony's leg. I knew she was feeling his rapidly growing love stick as they kissed deeply.

Tony stepped back after five minutes of passionate kissing and groping. Maggie had found his cock and rubbed it through his jeans. Soon he backed away and told Maggie to drop to her knees. She did.

He told her to unbuckle his jeans. She did so while kneeling reverently in front of Tony. She looked up at him with her dark brown eyes as she unbuckled his belt. She unzipped the fly and soon had the jeans ready to be removed.

She reached up to the sides of the jeans and pulled them down his long, muscular legs. He was wearing white cotton boxers and his enormous cock pushed against the fabric. Soon the jeans were off and Maggie reached up to pull his boxers off. She paid careful attention to his cock making certain not to hurt him as she pulled his boxers down his legs.

Tony's cock was enormous. It was long and thick and his sandy blond pubic hair was closely trimmed making his cock look even bigger. I had to admit that I was in awe of this massive man meat and estimated that it was at least ten inches long. It looked to be over three inches wide and almost as thick as a soda bottle. There were blue veins bulging down both sides of his cock and Maggie reached up to grab it by the base admiring his thick tool. The head was as large as a small apple and bright pink. He was circumcised and as Maggie stroked his cock it grew even thicker and longer. I could tell she was impressed.

Tony looked down on Maggie who was still stroking the length of his cock very slowly enjoying the feeling of his love pole and perhaps sizing it up for the activities that were going to follow.

Tony finally spoke. "Suck it."

Maggie moved her lips to the head. Maggie is a world class cocksucker and I knew Tony was in for a delightful experience. Maggie took the head and worked up enough saliva to wet his cock and her lips for a deeper dive. She swirled her tongue and lips on his cock and soon moved her lips down the length of his shaft. She kept her right hand on the base of his cock stroking it was she licked it deeper and deeper.

Soon Maggie picked up a rhythm and I noticed that Tony's head rolled back as Maggie worked her magic on his impressive pole. I don't know how Maggie does it but she has an amazing ability to deep throat the largest and longest cock. She soon had his entire cock deep in her throat with the exception of the length in her hand which remained at the base of his cock.

Her strokes matched the rapid movement of her lips as the pace quickened. Maggie loves to suck cock and she does not stop until she has completed her mission. However, as Tony's breathing became more labored it was obvious he was about to reward Maggie with his load.

Maggie stopped abruptly and looked up at Tony while still stroking his cock. He looked down at her and asked what she was doing. Maggie smiled. She knew what she wanted.

"I want to know if you will be able to handle the issue of servicing my furnace if I finish what I am doing."

Tony smiled down at her and replied. "I am a trained professional and know how to manage my clients. They are always satisfied and I can assure you that you will be completely satisfied with my work when I finish."

Maggie smiled and went back to sucking on his enormous cock. She worked feverishly wanting to get to the main event as soon as possible. I noticed that her left hand had dropped between her legs as she stimulated her clitoris under her pink thong.

Tony started a low, animal-like growl. He pushed his hips forward and Maggie responded by deep throating her lover anticipating his release.

Soon Tony yelled out, "I'm cumming. Take this load. Swallow it."

Maggie responded by opening her throat and taking it all. I watched as Tony's butt cheeks clinched over and over as spurt after spurt of love juice drained down Maggie's throat. He seemed to keep on cumming over and over and Maggie did not miss a beat. Not one drop of cum escaped her lips as his cock soon began to soften. Maggie continued to lick it gently as she cleaned up and finished her most excellent manipulation. Tony sighed deeply and told Maggie that was one of the best blow jobs he had ever had. Even as his cock softened it was impressive hanging halfway down his thighs.

He lifted her up and kissed her deeply. They moved to the king sized bed. He told her to take off her panties and she replied, "You do it." My Maggie is always in charge.

Tony moved between Maggie's lovely legs and pulled the side of her thong slowly down her legs pausing to inhale her sex and place a lingering kiss on her prominent clitoris. Maggie had stimulated herself to several climaxes while blowing Tony and she was wet and ready for more.

Once Tony had removed her thong and she lay naked before him, she spread her legs in anticipation of his next move. He did not disappoint. He spread them even farther and dropped his head to her waiting and wet labia.

Tony used his tongue to produce multiple orgasms by Maggie. She has always been multi-orgasmic and once she gets started, especially with an expert lover like Tony, she seems to climax every minute or so. After fifteen minutes or more and too many climaxes to count, Tony told Maggie to turn over. She did getting up on all fours. She seemed to know just want he wanted.

Tony proceeded to lick and suck her from her clitoris to her anus. Maggie was writhing on the bed and moaning and groaning with each delicious climax. My cock was hard as a rock as I watched Tony suck, nibble and kiss my wife to climax after climax. Some were loud and gushing and others were soft and whimpering.

Finally Tony flipped Maggie around as he stretched out on the bed. He was semi-hard and told her to put her lips to use. She grabbed his cock with both hands and started pumping eagerly urging him to full hardness so the main event could begin. I could tell she was really horny and ready for his big dick.

With her lips and her hands, Maggie worked that big cock into its full and lengthy glory. His cock stood proudly in front of Maggie's face and he invited her to climb on top of him. She did and as she positioned herself over his cock and I had a momentary feeling of concern for her as he readied his massive cock to invade her waiting pussy. Maggie had little hesitation and soon pushed her sopping wet pussy slowly down on his man meat.

She reached down and spread her outer lips and then placed the large head at her opening. She slid down and easily took the first 4 inches or so before slowing and letting out a low moan. She shuddered with her first vaginal climax and he had less than half of his prick inside her. She rested only a moment before continuing her downward journey. She pushed down while he raised his hips. She was still sitting upright as she continued to push. I watched in amazement as inch after inch disappeared. Maggie continued to groan and moan and make sounds I had never heard her make.

Soon she was fully impaled on his cock. Once she bottomed out she leaned down and mashed her lovely breasts into his chest. They kissed deeply as she started slowly moving up and down. Maggie loves to be in control and in this position she could control the speed of their fucking and the depth of penetration. Tony seemed content to let her do the work and she did slowly increasing the pace and passion of the moment.

Suddenly Tony flipped them over and Maggie found herself underneath him. She spread her legs obscenely wide and Tony took over the task of penetrating deep into her sex. Maggie was now moaning loudly and seemed to be on the verge of being out of control. As she pushed the pace of their coupling and Tony responded by vigorously pounding her she climaxed loudly and gushed an enormous amount of fluid which resulted in a squishing sound as Tony pounded her relentlessly. I could not believe his endurance and I was wondering how Maggie could take the fierce pounding as he slammed into her over and over. Her toes were curled in a never ending orgasm and she gripped the sheets as if holding on for dear life.

He soon took her legs on either side and folded them back over her shoulders allowing for maximum penetration. This resulted in Maggie screaming "fuck me, fuck me hard...............make me cum again.........."

Tony grunted and fucked her hard, his butt muscles contracting with each deep thrust. The room smelled of sex and the sights and sounds soon had me taking my own cock into my hands and stroking vigorously. For those who have never watched their wife being thoroughly fucked by an expert lover with a big cock it is the ultimate porno movie with your wife as the star. It is one of the sexiest scenes you can imagine.

Maggie was soon rewarded as Tony announced that he was going to cum. She told him to cum inside her and as she talked to him urging him on, he soon exploded with a roar. He was like an animal performing only to release his love juice while pleasing himself. Maggie also benefitted from the moment and released her own loud climax as Tony emptied himself into my wife. There was so much sperm that it pushed out the sides of her pussy dripping down her legs to her ass and on to the bed. They were both panting and gasping as they came down from their magical moment. It was awesome to watch. I purposely stopped stroking myself so I could save my load for Maggie as soon as Tony left.

As Tony rolled off of Maggie and they stretched out together on the bed, he surprised us both by moving between her legs. He started lapping up their combined juices and soon had Maggie cumming again although more softly. He licked and sucked her for another five minutes before rolling over and cuddling her while softly stroking her breasts. They kissed sweetly and held each other without speaking. No words were necessary.

Soon Tony spoke. "So tell me Ma'am, is the work order complete?"

Maggie laughed and told him that she was ready to sign the completed work order but she also told him that she might want to set up a regular service and maintenance account with his company. He told her that could be arranged.

Finally Tony climbed out of the bed and started putting in his clothes. I went to the closet and brought Maggie a robe. She took it and put it on while watching Tony get dressed. Again, no words were necessary as everyone was extremely satiated at that moment. I couldn't wait to get Tony out the door as I had some unfinished business with my wife.

Tony was very polite and kissed Maggie gently on the lips. He smiled and told her that she was the best experience he had since joining the HVAC Company. We all walked down the stairs in order to sign the completed work order.

After the paperwork was signed Tony moved over to Maggie and opened the robe to reveal those lovely breasts. He fondled them as he leaned in for another kiss. He moved his large hand between her legs and found her hot, wet sex. He stimulated her clit before inserting his finger into her love box. She melted into his arms.

He whispered into Maggie's ear. "Would you consider putting your magic lips to work on me one more time before I leave?" Maggie looked at Tony incredulously.

"Are you serious? Can you really go again this soon?"

Tony smiled at Maggie. "I told you I was a trained professional and I do stay in good shape. Plus I must say that you are so lovely and so sexy that I can't help myself. You turn me on big time."

Of course Maggie was charmed and flattered and she reached for his throbbing crotch.

Tony reached for her breasts and Maggie unzipped his jeans. After fumbling with his zipper he reached down and unbuckled his belt. Soon his jeans were around his knees and his massive prick was pointed right at Maggie. She sat down on the kitchen chair and took his cock in her hand.

Maggie licked the dried but combined juices from the head of his cock. It took no time at all for her to get into a rhythm moving up and down his long, hard cock. I could not believe he could be so hard and so ready again after the afternoon of fucking and two giant loads he deposited into Maggie.

Maggie worked furiously and soon had Tony groaning and moaning with his eyes rolling back in his head. After working his impressive cock with her hands and her lips Tony soon told Maggie he was ready. She redoubled her efforts and urged Tony on by moaning and groaning on his cock.

okayjack
okayjack
658 Followers
12