Serving a Cock for My Wife Pt. 04

Story Info
A fun loving couple love the cuckold lifestyle and he loves.
2.4k words
4.64
23.2k
23

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,310 Followers

This story is about the love between a small cocked husband and his beautiful wife. If any of the following subjects offend you this story is not for you. Cocksucking, MMW, Man on Man, cum eating, worship cock, creampie, She male, sex without a condom, fucking, sucking, forceful sex.. For the rest of you kinky fuckers, read on. Kick back take out your cock me, and ladies get your toys out. I cum many times writing this. And e-mail me. I get horny too.

*****

Bob went up and was talking with the guy at the door. Next thing I knew we walked right by all the people in line and entered. As soon as we were inside Bob handed my hand to the man that had led us in, and turned to me and told me to suck his cock off.

We walked into what I thought was a hidden room. I got down on my knees and had this guy shooting cum in my mouth in less than four minutes. His cock had spasm after spasm in my mouth, but he didn't shoot much cum.

I wiped my lipstick off and went back out and meet Bob. Bob kissed me on the lips, and I thought about the first time me and him had swapped cum back and forth.

We were walking room to room, I was seeing a lot of cool stuff people were doing to each other and there self. Kim and Rod walked into one room. Bob grabbed my hand and lead me into this little booth with holes in the wall. Bob didn't know it but Kim has taken me to glory holes a long time ago.

I acted like I was a virgin at this. I was dressed like a women and men knew I was a man. Some men will fuck or suck anything. We wasn't in there long when the first cock, come poking in a hole.

Bob told me to suck it off. I reached down and was playing with it. It was a ugly cock, big veins, crooked as hell. I told Bob I didn't want to suck this ugly cock. Bob told me to just jack it off and make the man cum.

So I did, I shot the cum in my mouth and it tasted very good, kind of made me wish I would have sucked it out of that ugly cock.

One thing for sure I'm getting plenty of cum I think this makes four loads tonight so far. I have a funky taste of cum in my mouth. About five minutes later another cock came poking in.

Bob told me not to touch it with my hands. I started licking the head and it stood right up. I sucked it in and kind of nibbled around on the head of it. I could feel the power of this cock wanting to be released . I wanted to use my hands on it but Bob said no.

I took the cock in deep and kept sucking pressure on the head and you should have heard this man moan. I have ate a lot of cum, but this was one of the hardest explosions of cum in my mouth ever.

It tasted delicious. Bob had me capture the cum in my mouth, and me and him shared it back and forth till the next cock come poking through. I sucked another three cocks and made them all cum.

When I looked down and a massive cock come poking in the hole. A very pretty large man cock, nice head on it shaved all the way to the balls. It's the kind of cock all men would love.

It had my 5" of hard meat sticking out like a big boy cock. I attacked the cock, I made love to this cock. I had a funny feeling, a deep down horny out of control feeling. I could get one hand and two fingers around it and still feel my mouth full of cock meat.

I had a feeling like I had sucked this monster before. When this cock exploded I had cum shooting all over the booth, one big wad hit Bob on the cheek.

When he pulled his cock out of the hole, I was cleaning the spent cum that had dripped on the bottom of the wall, I peeked into the hole, and seen Kim wiping Rod's cock off. I didn't say anything, I was just hoping they was getting along, because I love that cock.

I didn't tell Bob that the cum on his face was his buddy Rod's. I think Bob and Rod has had sex together by the way Bob keeps looking at Rod's crotch and licking his lips. I sucked a total of eleven cocks while I was in that booth.

We were walking down the hall looking for Kim and Bob when a young man comes up and ask if I would suck his cock, I said let me see it. He pulls it out and I drop down on my knees and suck him dry.

I look up and a line has formed. I was in Cocksucker Hall. I sucked cock after cock, I finally told Bob that I was burping up cum. I don't think I can take another load.

Bob got me off my knees and lead me out of the hallway, they was a lot of pissed off people because I didn't suck their cocks. They were calling me names like Sissy, Bitch, Faggot and so on.

Bob said that since my stomach was full of cum, we would start working on my asshole. We walked into this room that was all about anal. There was men and women getting fucked in all kind of ways, everyone of them had something in their ass.

They were metal hooks, glass butt plugs, inflatable butt plugs, anal beads, gay men that would massage your prostate. All I know is I want to try them all.

I got fucked many times that night. My little panties were soaked in cum. Bob had cum many times, and he thanked us for a wonderful time. Kim had gotten fucked many times that night, she even had four cocks in her at one time.

One in her asshole and two in her cunt and One in her mouth. She was one happy girl. She likes Rod, I haven't seen them have sex yet but it's just a matter of time.

Come to find out Rod loves cum just as much as I do. When we got back to the house. The first thing Kim wanted to know is if I had a good time. I told her I had a great time, she said she did too but her pussy is really sore.

I told her my ass was sore too. She told me she loved me. And I told her I worshipped her, she then had me take off my cum soaked panties, and she shoved them in my mouth.

Kim and Rod got in the bed they called me in there and removed my panties from my mouth. Kim said she was going to take a shower and cleanup, but decided to have me come in here and clean her up before the shower.

I crawled up on the bed with my ass in the air, she was lying there with cum all over her. I could see pubic hairs of all colors and textures on her cunt and tits.

Knowing Kim she had sex with White, Black, Asian, Hispanic Men I know there was cum pouring out of all her holes. I started licking the cum off of her tits and neck, she even had a wad of cum in her ear.

She was telling me about one of the Black guys that fucked her. She said it felt like she was being fucked with a two liter bottle. I was wondering how she knew what it was like to get fucked with a two liter bottle.

But I was busy cleaning her up she was telling me what she had done that night at the club. She said she was showing Rod what a kinky slut she could be. She than told me that she had fallen in love with Rods manly cock.

She stated that Rod's cock was so much better than Bob's cock. She than confessed that the only reason she kept Bob around so long is she couldn't find a replacement, and she knew I enjoyed his cock too.

She wanted me to understand that she loves me more than anything, she can't help what her pussy needs. I totally agree, if I had a man cock I could satisfy her totally .

I finally got all that nasty cum off her beautiful body, and she looked so lovely laying there. I reached up and we French kissed, for what seemed like ever.

We where swapping cum back and forth, no telling how many men's cum. I know I had at least eighteen loads and it sounds like Kim got more than that.

She got up off the bed with Rod. She looked over at me and ask if I wanted to join them in the shower. We all were showering together. We had plenty of soap going around and fingers were roaming around everywhere. I felt fingers sticking in my asshole and I had three fingers in Kim's pussy.

Kim wanted to show Rod that she could get four fingers and her thumb in my loose ass. She did as I was holding on trying not to fall over.

We got out of the shower and went to bed all three of us was lying in the bed. Rod was telling us how happy he was to be part of our life. Kim was wanting to know how I thought things were going, I made the comment that, I had not seen them having sex yet.

About that time Rod told me to suck his cock and get it hard for Kim. Kim's cunt was so gaped open it was shining. Rod said that Kim's pussy needs a daily dose of big cock.

I agreed totally. I was sucking on his Big Beautiful Cock known as BBC . When his cock was fucking my throat deep. I led him over to where Kim was laying and stuck it right up her hungry pussy.

She started humping back and forth. I knew within two minutes Kim was in Heaven and I was so glad to help her get there. She was fucking, telling me how good it felt and how horny she was.

She didn't talk like this when Bob was fucking her. This was different, I was having to swallow Rod's cum at a record pace. She was wearing her pussy out.

The only time she would let me fuck her is when she would lock my cock up for a month, then she would fuck me and I could dump a month of cum in her.

I was down to fucking her about three times a year because I had rather jack off every day and release my cum. Then to be locked up for a month.

Kim doesn't know it but my cock is so little Rod let's me fuck him in the ass, more and more. And his ass is like a virgin to me. And I'm so small I can fuck him hard.

But I produce lot of cum. Poor Rod I don't know how he does it' Kim must have his cock 3 times a day. That means I eat a lot of cream pies. Kim has been hinting around about wanting to taste Rods cum.

She confessed to me a week later that she had sucked Rods cock off. She said it was a mistake, and she got carried away. That he held her down and fucked her mouth.

It made me horny thinking about her being forced to eat cum. I started watching Rod when He didn't know I was around.

He was turning Kim into a secret submissive cum whore. I watched one day in the window she was begging him to not fuck her in the ass. He grabbed her up and stuck that cock against her ass hole and slide it in.

Kim hasn't been a fan of ass fucking too much by large cocks. My little cock is ok she doesn't even feel it I have to play with her clit to get her off when I'm fucking her ass.

He was brutally fucking Kim, but after it started she was getting into it, as a matter of fact, she looked like she was loving it. He would pull his massive prick out and slam it back into her stretched out asshole. I could see her fat pussy lips quivering with excitement.

He started pulling his cock out and sticking it in her mouth. Kim has never let me do that, the fucking nasty bitch was sucking cock that had been in her asshole.

As he was starting to cum, he jerked his cock out of her asshole and left a stream of cum all over her body, all the way to her mouth, which got most of it.

He started pumping cum down her throat. Kim took it all and was begging him for more. I had a sick feeling in my heart.

I am glad Kim is eating cum, I didn't say anything about it. Rod was staying at the house most of the time. I still had a soft spot for his cock, even though he seemed to be mistreating Kim, she seem to like it.

I can see why she would do whatever she had to, to keep him happy. Rob was fucking me one afternoon when he told me he had been training Kim to worship his cock as he was fucking me with really long strokes.

He said that he knew I loved his cock to. But that I had better enjoy the fucking I am getting right now. Because he will not be fucking me any more unless I submit to his training along with my wife Kim. In between me breathing hard I told Rod I didn't want to live without his cock being in my life. I then ask Rod to fuck me harder, that all of this sex talk has made me horny as hell.

Stay tuned for PT 5. Lots of cum will be spilled. Hope you enjoyed the story and had a wonderful orgasm. Don't for get to Vote and leave me a kinky message. I get horny too.

Anal Slave
Anal Slave
2,310 Followers