Serving a Dominant Couple Pt. 04

Story Info
Male becomes an anal whore and mouth slut at a BDSM resort.
3.5k words
4.42
35.1k
12

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the fourth part of the series. Although this can be read as a stand alone chapter, I suggest you read the previous chapters to understand the people and how they got to this part of the story. There is piss play.

*****

It had been a week since I last served as an anal whore and mouth slut to Thomas, Nancy and the other bisexual Dom couples. It was one of the best experiences of my life and confirmed the path I've chosen (followed?) to serve the sexual desires of both Dominant men and women. I was ready to be used again and hoping it was Thomas when my phone rang. I knew never to call them but it was still frustrating to wait for them to contact me. I was surprised when it was Nancy on the phone since Thomas was the one who had always called.

Nancy said that she and Anne want to enjoy my services that afternoon. Thomas was out of town. Nancy said that additionally Anne had something she wanted to discuss with me. She then told me that Anne's interests were different than hers. Nancy said she was solely focused on sexual satisfaction while Anne was also very 'physical' with her subs. I asked her what she meant by 'physical' and Nancy told me that Anne gets most aroused by using her paddle to punish the cock and balls of her sub. I understood that Nancy wanted me to know what I was getting into by serving Anne. I told her I was comfortable being used that way although I might not be able to take all that she wanted to give me. Nancy said that I should then use the safe word we had previously discussed. I told her I would try my best to pleasure them both exactly as they desired. We set a time for me to visit.

Nancy opened the door when I knocked at their suburban home. She directed me to get naked and to place my clothes in the place they set aside for me in the front closet. Nancy then led me into the living room where I noticed the bench from the last time and that Anne was naked as she rose to greet me. Nancy explained that Anne is a nudist. Anne kidded Nancy about not joining in and Nancy said that she wished she had her body. Nancy was still attractive at almost age seventy with short sliver hair. Anne was especially beautiful. There was something about her. She had a toned compact body. Her brown highlighted hair was beautifully arranged. Her soft brown eyes had a look that just captivated me. And she knew it. I learned later that Anne had just turned sixty but she looked at least a decade younger.

Nancy immediately directed me to the black leather bench. It was a modified weight lifters bench. There were foot constraints at the wider end and a oval ring at the slightly narrower front end. Last time they placed me on my back with my head facing up on the oval part.The four woman then took turns fucking my ass and using my mouth for their pleasure. This time Nancy directed me to lie face down. She moved me down such that my ass hung over the wider end of the bench.

Nancy said she was very horny and immediately laid on her back for me to service her pussy with my tongue and lips. I knew exactly how she wanted to be pleasured. I licked her slit slowly for bottom to top and then gradually increased the pressure and the time I spent on her clit. I felt her respond but then I got distracted. Anne had grabbed a leather paddle and began beating my ass. I stopped licking Nancy for a moment. Nancy grabbed my head and forced me back to her pussy. Anne continued to beat my ass and built up a rhythm. The pain startled me at first and then I went with it. Pleasure and pain are so close. I let the pain take me and really got into sucking Nancy's clit. I heard her moan and felt her tremble as she first came into my mouth. I enjoyed taking in all her cum and I continued to very softly nuzzle her clit as I had been taught.

Anne kept switching sides and changing her pace of beating my ass. Anne would sometimes softly tap my ass with the paddle and then gradually increased the hits to build up to an almost unbearable intensity. I heard Anne moan and heard her rising excitement. I took in a second climax from Nancy. She then pushed my head away and climbed off the table. I looked towards Anne. She was incredibly beautiful with her eyes blazing and her hips gyrating as she continued to beat me. She looked into my eyes and she knew she had me. Anne tossed away the paddle and strode towards me. She reached back her hand and slapped my face hard, twice. She told me that I better make her come several times as her mouth slut or the paddling I just endured would have to be repeated. I understood exactly what she said and what she wanted.

Anne had me turn over and climbed on my face and ordered me to insert my tongue in her pussy and nuzzle her clit with my lip and tongue. It felt so good to be that close to her and to please her that way. She rode my face and all the time moaning and telling me how much she enjoyed it. Nothing else mattered as I used my tongue and lips to bring her to a long series of almost continual orgasms. I had to work hard to suck it all down. I also felt Nancy lube my ass and plow her strap-on cock deep inside me. I heard her turn on the clit stimulator of her strap-on. I heard and felt her cum again as she withdrew her cock almost completely continued to fuck me in long hard strokes. Both Nancy and Anne collapsed on me after several orgasms. I felt so close to them and so very fortunate to have been used for their pleasure.

Nancy and Anne told me that I did well. Nancy asked Anne if she wanted to shower and have me take their piss. Nancy told me to follow them into the master bathroom. Just like last time, I knelt in front of each of them and swallowed their piss. Both of them seemed very pleased as they watched my mouth be filled with their piss and swallow their piss when I was told. I loved that feeling of being used for their pleasure and it felt so right that I take their piss. We then showered and I used the sponge on both of them and dried them off. Nancy told me to finish my shower and join them in the living room. I knew that I was to remain naked.

Nancy and Anne were sitting at the ends of the couch. Anne was naked and Nancy wore a light red silk bathrobe. She padded the seat in between them and offered me a glass of the wine they were drinking. They were both tender to me and stroked my hair and told me how well I did and how good

they felt. We chatted and drank the wine for awhile. Anne made sure I knew my place as she told me that she was going use me again soon as her mouth slut. That was just what I wanted to hear.

Nancy then told me that Anne had something she wanted to discuss. I was hoping it was about the BDSM resort that she and her husband Bob mentioned at the end of last week's couples' party. Anne did talk about the resort and their plans. They, and a partner, had purchased an old resort between Tampa Bay and Orlando. They had fenced in the property and extensively remodeled it to now include eighteen suites, a pool and a bar/restaurant. The idea is that Dom couples would use subs at their resort to enjoy all their pleasures. Couples could bring their own sub (either male or female) or use house subs that the owners would provide. There was a large game room/dungeon that would be 'enjoyed' by all. The price per night would be high. Prices would be even higher if they wanted to use the house subs. Anne told me that the resort would open in two weeks.

Anne asked me if I wanted to serve as a house sub. I would be used by Anne and Bob and would also serve their guests. Anne said they expect to have several house subs. Their partner will also provide house subs. Some of their guests had already said that they would bring their personal subs and allow them to be used by other guests. There would be clear rules that all guests must follow. All participants must share their recent personal health records. No sub would be forced to do anything beyond their limit. The subs could not be gagged by any guest since they must always been able to use their safe word. There was no tolerance for mistakes. The agreement was that the guests would leave immediately after violating any of the rules and would forfeit the rest of their high weekly rental amount.

I looked to Nancy before answering Anne. I wanted to serve as a house sub as it has always been a fantasy of mine. I was also so smitten with Anne. However, I did not know if there was any protocol resulting from me first being with Nancy and Thomas. I asked Nancy what she thought. Nancy told me that she and Anne have shared subs in the past and that I was not owned by anyone. I could always decide if this was something that I did not want to do. Nancy said it would of course be fine with her and Thomas if I decided to Serve Anne and Bob. Nancy said they had booked a week there and would either get back in touch with me there or back home whenever our schedules allowed.

This made it clear to me. I agreed immediately to serve Anne and Bob as their personal sub and to also be used as a house sub. Anne was pleased. She told me they would pay my expenses to Tampa as long as I stayed at least one week. I agreed and we set a time for our trip. We finished the wine and Nancy and Anne used me several more times the rest of that delightful day. I was used both as a mouth slut and anal whore and took their piss as a good mouth slut should. It was tender and close and everyone got everything that they wanted and needed.

Thomas called a few days later before I went to Tampa. He and Nancy used my mouth and ass again for their pleasure. I confirmed they were still comfortable with me serving Anne and Bob. Anne called me the night before the flight and told me she would be on the same flight and had a car service which would pick me up at the specified time. She told me she was ready to take me and use me for her pleasure. She laughed when she told me that my packing might take some time since I would always be naked at the resort. It felt erotic to pack for the trip since I only had to bring along toiletries.

Anne knocked on the door the next day at the time she specified. She entered the room and then closed they door. She told me she had a special treat for me. She was carrying a small bag. Anne told me to turn around, pull down my pants and bend over. I was surprised but immediately did what I was told. I heard Anne open her bag and remove something. Anne then told me to spread apart my ass cheeks. I heard some more noise and soon felt something hard enter my asshole. I felt the pressure from a large head and took a deep breath and the device filled my ass. Anne told me to stand up. I heard something else and soon felt a vibration deep in my ass. She told me to turnaround a face her. I saw her smile as she turned up the dail on the remote control butt plug. Anne told me then to pull up my pants as it was now time to go.

I felt the vibrating plug at a low level as we were driven to the airport. I became concerned when we went through security but only got a wicked smile from the elderly lady at the machine. Anne kept telling me that she was looking forward to our time together. We had the last two seats in first class. Anne sat by the window. The plane took off. We ordered drinks and chatted about the resort and how it all came to be. She told me about their partner. She was Mistress Emma, a well regarded German Mistress who brought much to their partnership.

After drinks were served, the stewardesses went to their stations and all was quiet In first class. I then saw Anne place her sweather across her lap and I felt the vibrating plug in my ass be turned to the highest setting. Anne then took a small clit vibrator out of her bag and checked that no one was watching. She deftly placed the vibrator Under her short skirt and laid back as if sleeping. I saw her excitement build and soon saw her gyrate slowly as she reached a peek. She them did something I never would have expected. She took the vibrator off her pussy and grabbed a tootsie roll pop from her bag. She undid the wrapper and inserted the tootsie roll pop into her pussy. She kept her eyes on me as she swirled it around. A stewardess walked by and she paused. When the coast was clear, she removed the tootsie roll pop and then told me to open my mouth. She put the tootsie roll pop covered with her cum into my mouth. It was so unexpected and erotic. I smiled as I slurped at the pop. Anne watched me for awhile and then closed her eyes to nap.

Bob met us in Tampa at the airport. He had been down there for the past week getting everything together for their grand opening. We drove about 45 minutes east from the Tampa airport. We pulled off the interstate at an exit and soon came to a side road which we took north. After about another fifteen minutes we came to a gate with a guard house. There was a fence around the property and only one road leading in. Bob entered the gate code and we drove for a few more minutes until we came to a second gate. Bob entered another code and we entered the resort itself. It looked to be very upscale. We drove past a clubhouse and I could see a nice pool behind it. There was a circular drive which went around the clubhouse and pool. Off the circular drive there were short driveways which led to detached cottages. All the cottages looked to be new and were painted pastel colors. We went half way around the circle and pulled up to a cottage which was slightly larger than the others.

The cottage was lovely. Large doors led out to the patio and the pool behind it. Anne told me to immediately get naked and to meet her in the master shower. I knew that this would be the last time I would be wearing clothes for quite some time. I waited naked in the shower and soon Anne walked in and told me to take her piss. I knelt in front of her while she pissed directly into my mouth. I swallowed it all. Anne told me that I would be taking all her piss. No matter where I was or what I was doing, I would be found and would serve her as her mouth slut. It was exactly what I wanted. I licked Anne clean afterwards and she pushed my head against the cool tile while she used my mouth for her pleasure. We showered afterwards and both remained naked. Anne then removed the vibrating butt plug from my ass. We joined Bob on the patio for a late afternoon cocktail.

After a few drinks Bob went off to get some more things done. Anne took me for a walk around the grounds and to meet their partner, Mistress Emma. We walked naked around the grounds and then knocked on the door of another cottage. Mistress Emma opened the door and I was immediately captivated. She was stunning. Mistress Emma must have been in her early thirties. She has high cheek bones, short blond hair and was quite fit and strong. Her eyes were large and very blue. She invited us in and led us into her living room.

A large man was sitting on the couch but my attention was immediately drawn elsewhere. A male sub was suspended in the middle of the living room. His arms were tied together over his head by a rope. The other end of the rope was tied to a hook in the ceiling. He was gagged and had several nasty looking clips attached to his cock. However, his greatest discomfort seemed to be caused by the anal hook buried in his ass. The top of the anal hook was tied to a rope. The rope was pulled over his shoulders and held by Mistress Emma. Mistress Emma would pull the rope which lifted up the anal hook and caused the poor sub to lift off of his toes. He was crying into his ball gag. Mistress Emma seemed to be really enjoying his predictament.

Anne went to Mistress Emma and they hugged. Anne asked her why this bad boy was being punished. Mistress Emma said that he did not properly pleasure her this afternoon. She told Anne that a Mistress must continually train and discipline their subs since their attention span does wander. They sometimes forget their place is to serve and they begin to think about their own satisfaction instead of the Mistress. Anne said she understood and that she was fortunate to observe such a talented Mistress.

The large German man rose and strode up to me. He asked Anne if he could take some enjoyment from her sub since the other sub appeared not be available. Anne waved her hand and said of course. They could both use me whenever they wanted but they should observe the safe word. Mistress Emma and Anne started talking and the large man roughly squeezed my cock and balls. He told me he was going to take me hard and take me anytime he desired. He told me that I'd be afraid of him like he was the school bully except this time his cock would really be buried in my mouth and ass. He pulled down his swimsuit and displayed his massive cock. He grabbed me by my shoulders and spun me around to bend me over the side of an arm chair. He placed his hand on my shoulders as he bent me over. I heard him spit and then felt my ass being expanded by his massive cock. I moaned and whimpered as he forced his cock up my ass. I heard Anne and Mistress Emma talking away as if nothing else was going on in the room. That somehow felt right and more erotic.

Afterwards I learned his name was Hans. Hans fucked me hard. He used his hands to left up my ass to keep finding ways to fuck me harder and deeper. He told me he heard that I was a piss drinking slut. He said he'd be sure to find me whenever he needed to piss. He told me I'd be drinking from his hose. Hans fucked me hard and I felt his orgasm building. I was numb and holding on and once again used the pain to help me get through. Hans pulled out before he came. He spun me around and forced me to my knees. He told me that he will always make me finish him in my mouth since he wanted to watch and leave me with cum all over my face to show everyone what a slut I am. And he did. I soon felt my mouth be full of his cock and I tasted his cock and my ass. I struggled to swallow all his cum and not choke when he came and held my head with his massive hands. When he was almost finished he pulled out and smeared the rest of his cum over all over my face and hair.

I had only been at the resort for a few hours and had already been taken hard and saw things I had never seen before. It was going to be a very interesting and fulfilling week at the BDSM Resort.