Serving David Ch. 3

Story Info
Tawny entertains Dave's friends at an all-weekend party.
12.6k words
4.62
37.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 08/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers

Author's Note: This story is a sequel to "The Program", which traces Tawny's journey from a voluntary sexual submissive in a D/s relationship to a paid, contracted pleasure slave, sold through a multinational conglomerate, called simply "The Company". This is the story of her first six-month service as a Company slave and begins immediately after her sale auction as her first owner, Dave, is claiming his prize. Dave is an unusual "owner" in that his ownership came as a result of his entering a contest, through which he won Tawny's services for a six month period.

This Story has two "alternative" chapters 4 and 8, which contain material unacceptable for posting on Literotica.com. The alternative chapters, appear on the Allextremesex.com page and are accessed through the Erotic Stories "Extreme" link on the Literotica.com site index, stories & pics page. The story is readable with either version of chapters 4 and 8.

* * * * *

Chapter 3: Party Time

Dave took a draw on his beer and set it down as he glanced up at the dancer just pulling her top off to expose her breasts to the half-empty room. The heavy beat of the music made conversation a little difficult, but one of the guys had decided this would be the best setting to discuss the news that Dave had. Dave didn't agree. For some reason, the ZanziBar didn't seem so appealing anymore. The girls were boring and the music was loud. Tom had picked up on his changed attitude and had no problem attributing it to the fact that he was steadily fucking the crap out of that dynamite chick he had in his house.

Jerry, Pete, Bobby, Phil, Rob, Kevin and Steve were all transfixed, watching Danni, their favorite dancer, because of her huge tits. Tom, who was already in on the deal with Dave, was paying little attention to Danni too and was anxious to get on with the business at hand. It had been three days since he had been able to fuck Dave's slave and he still got a hard-on thinking about her. Finally, the music faded as Danni scooped up her pieces of outfit and scurried off the stage, naked and clutching her tips. Tom slapped the table, anxious to hear Dave's plan.

"OK, OK, so much for Danni guys, listen up now because I think you're gonna find that Dave has some interesting news for us all."

The men scooted into the table and refreshed their appetites with draws on their beers and listened with interest. Most of them had already heard that Dave had a hot whore at his place and hoped that this had something to do with her. Maybe he was going to have her do some private dancing for them or something.

Jerry and Phil had also exchanged some information that was peculiar to say the least. Each of them had been offered a year subscription to INTIMATESEX.COM; an expensive and very good Internet portal that each of them found to be very good. The subscription was offered in exchange for a physical exam and survey that they said would be used for medical research and a study on sexual behaviors. That was not so surprising, but they also found out during the course of the afternoon at the ZanziBar that Pete and Rob had also been contacted and that each of them had been asked questions about how well they knew Dave. The air of mystery was growing and they all thought Dave had some answers.

Dave leaned into the men circling the table and started to speak.

"OK, guys, I know that I've been leaning on each of you for some favors lately, but there is some payback for all your help."

Dave looked at each of them and then to Tom.

"Tom, I appreciate your help with that engine and Phil, the use of the garage and Jerry, the loan of the Lifting gear, and so on. Tom here is the only one of ya, so far, to know the true benefits of cooperating with old Dave though, so I'm gonna ask you all for one more favor, one that will be easy to say yes to."

Kevin moaned and laughed.

"Oh no, Dave, if you say you want money now, you can jack off for it!"

The gang chuckled and carried on while Dave held up his hands.

"No, no fellas, it isn't money, not just yet anyways. What I need is help in satisfying the sexual urges of a very hot lady that's tucked away in my little old humble home."

It sounded like a huge joke at first, so everyone laughed and poked insults at Dave for his apparent lack of stamina, but the laughing masked an expectation that smelled of reality, since this supported the rumor that Dave WAS harboring a girl at his house. Dave laughed and waved his hands and calmed the gang down.

"No, no, fellas, I mean it; I got really lucky and have in my possession, an honest to goodness pleasure slave of a girl that fucks like a dervish and I want to share some of that good fortune with some of my friends."

The crowd scowled and laughed again, not completely believing it, but hoping it was so. Tom held up his hands and quieted the group down.

"No, no, guys, it's true, I've seen her. I mean hell I've FUCKED her! And I'm telling you it's all true. She is fucking gorgeous and as much as any man can handle. In fact, she can probably handle all of you and believe me, you've NEVER been fucked like this!"

Silence permeated the group and all that could be heard was the softer staccato beat of the background music that played between strip routines. They looked at each other and listened, smiling and each silently groaning within as they considered Tom's description. There were little jokes bantered about and some teasing about who was the more virile until Dave stepped back into the conversation to explain further.

"Thank you Tom for your eloquent description of Tawny's abilities."

The sarcastic remark brought a ripple of laughter, but Dave continued.

"Really, fellas, she is a very good fuck and that is simply what she does. To be honest, she's more than I can handle. That is, she can handle more than any man can dish out. To be fair to her, really, and to keep her happy, actually, I want to bring you all in on the fun and sort-of share her."

The faces stared unbelievingly at him until Kevin spoke up again, this time a bit more seriously.

"Dave, you aren't joking. Damn, you can count me in."

Several others voiced their joy and willingness to help out their friend in need. Dave continued explaining.

"I didn't think it would take much arm twisting to get you to help out."

Another chorus of laughter.

"I thought I'd have you all over Friday night for a little show and then some action. This may sound weird, but she's really a nice girl, I mean, she's absolutely beautiful and she is fucking erotic as hell, but you have to treat her right. She is high-class sex, not a trashy bitch, although she can sure act that role out. She's into just about every kind of sex you have ever heard of and likes it soft, likes it rough and everything in between, so get ready to live out your wildest sexual fantasies."

Kevin spoke up first again.

"Dave was this exam I volunteered for last week connected to this for some reason?"

Dave answered right away, knowing perfectly well that each of them had taken and passed a screening by the Company to insure the physical health and safety of the slave.

"Yes, it was, but don't ask me anything else. Don't ask me how I came by her or where she came from, because if I tell ya, it will all end very quickly. This is one of those, if I tell ya I gotta kill ya, kind of things. Just trust me, there is nothing illegal here, at least as far as I know. She's of legal age, 27 in fact, although you'll swear she looks like a 21 year old virgin, and each of you are 100 percent disease free and lacking psychological nests in your head that would cause you to go postal on a chick in bed."

"For you married guys, I think I know you well enough to know that you don't hold fidelity at the top of your honors list, but understand, you will not carry home anything from this girl nor from anyone at this table. Everyone's been checked and everyone's clean."

There was muffled discussion and glances. Kevin spoke for the group again.

"Well, like I said, count me in! How are we gonna figure out who does what when though. I'm not too keen in sharing a woman nine ways. We gonna have rules?"

Dave talked on, giving out the plans he had made and the ground rules. He paused for 15 minutes while Kimmy did her act and then continued afterwards. Several hours later they split up and Dave headed home. They would all be over Friday afternoon and Tawny would get a steady diet of fucking on through the weekend. Thereafter, Dave was sure his slave would provide him a steady flow of cash from his select set of partners. The weekend would be her coming out party.

…………………………………………………………

Dave slammed the front door and stamped his dusty feet on the entryway mat. He expected to see his girl waiting at the door. It was the first time he had left her home all day by herself.

"Tawny, where are you baby?" Dave shouted out.

The reply came from the main sitting room, a large room with a vaulted ceiling dominated by a huge stone fireplace and a stone platform/seat that ran the length of the room. Huge windows that faced out into the forest from a second level height flanked the fireplace. The room was furnished with a sofa, large, stuffed lounges, ottomans and a large area rug under a large, square coffee table.

"I am here Master, in the common room. Do you require my presence?"

Dave grinned, happy she was feeling at home. He walked up the three stairs to the sitting room. Tawny was sitting on the stone wall in front of one of the glass windows. She was naked, wearing her body rings and a light complement of chain between her collar, her nipples and her clit ring. She was brushing her hair out and looking out the windows.

"Very good Tawny, you look quite at home here now. I like your body jewelry. Have you prepared yourself for me as we have discussed?"

Tawny put the brush aside and slipped her thighs apart. She pulled a finger through her slit and smiled.

"Yes Master, I have cleaned everything, oiled, lubricated. I am ready to please you in any way you wish."

Dave sat in the lounge chair and beckoned to her. Tawny got up and went to him, climbing onto his lap, straddling his hips and setting erect, facing him with her breasts only inches from his face. Dave began to cuddle her breast with his big hand, still appreciative of the fact that her breasts swelled and her nipples hardened as soon as he touched her there. Dave stared in her eyes and she gave him the direct eye contact back and ground her hips a little, pressing her pussy against the bulge in his pants.

"I'll let you suck me real soon baby. But first, do you have any questions for me?"

Tawny felt a ripple of erotica when he mentioned her sucking him while he increased the massage of her breasts. She was getting warm and horny for him. She took advantage of the moment to ask him about the future. She suspected he was working on something ever since he started letting Tom visit the house to use her.

"Sir, do you intend that I serve others as well as yourself?"

Dave was glad she asked, because he wanted to tell her all about the upcoming weekend, but really couldn't figure out how or when for some reason.

"Now I'm glad you asked that because I have a very special event planned for the weekend. Now, I want you to suck me and while you do, I'll tell you about it."

Tawny slipped off his lap and took her position between his thighs. She worked his pants down and began her erotic massage of his cock. It swelled more, first in her hand and then in her mouth as she wrapped her lips around his warm shaft and looked up over his body and stared into his eyes while she sucked him. Dave sighed and relaxed as the familiar, but never tiring feel of her warm mouth on his maleness lulled him into a pleasant fog of satisfaction. He began to tell his slave how he wanted the weekend to unravel. Tawny listened and became more aroused as the images he offered to her swelled her sexual appetite and drew her into a state of submission that she had always felt so comfortable with.

"There will be nine of us in all. Myself, and Tom, who you have met, and now Jerry, Pete, Bobby, Phil, Rob, Kevin and Steve."

Dave pulled in a deep breath and lifted his hips a little when Tawny pushed her mouth down and his cock slid into her throat. The tightness sent a spasm through his loins and his cock throbbed. He settled back down when she dragged her mouth back up his pole and looked up at him with smiling eyes.

"As I was saying, there will be a good crowd. I want a proper greeting for each when they arrive baby, and do a little routine for us please, to get everyone friendly with you. While you are doing that, we'll play a little game to see who gets you when. I thought we'd set aside some time for some group sessions. Do you want to take three of four at once baby, I'll let you decide."

Tawny shivered. She wanted to be really good for Dave's friends, but there were so many. Four would be difficult and sometimes crowds got out of control. She would prefer three, but then she'd be handling a crowd for longer because that would make three separate groups. She pulled her mouth off his pole, leaving a coating of slippery saliva that she used to lubricate her fist as it slipped along his meaty appendage while she talked.

"I think three will work better Master.'

Tawny continued pumping his shaft, slipping her thumb over the crown with each stroke and watching his face, feeling for the moment when his cock would give up his stream of white liquid. Dave looked at her and smiled.

"Put it on your face and your tits this time honey. Have you ever had a group cum on you baby, ever been covered in cum.? I think its sexy."

Tawny listened and thought back. No, never that many, not that much. It was an erotic thought. Dave's cock got very hard and Tawny felt it twitch. She raised herself up on her knees and clutched his cock, pulling it down so she was looking right down the length at the little round hole at the tip.

"I've never had that many Master, but it sounds like it would be thrilling."

"Somehow I thought you'd look at it that way."

Dave grasped the arm of the chair and thrust his hips up a little. His thighs tensed and he groaned. His cum sprayed up and out of his tube with a strong spasm. The line of white liquid flew through the gap between his crown and Tawny's face. It landed against her mouth and streaked across her lips and down her neck. She pulled the tip downward and the next two streams laced across her breasts. A final spurt dribbled down his cock and Tawny scooped it off with her finger and licked it ff with her tongue while Dave watched her. She stared at him while he relaxed in the chair, breathing heavily. She let his softening shaft go and put her hands on her chest, rubbing his cum over her soft brown mounds and licking what cum she could off her lips. Dave never got tired of seeing her smile with his cum on her, or in her. She loved it and that made him happy.

…………………………………………………………

Tawny waited anxiously in the sitting room. She was arranging the last of some of the things that Dave wanted to have handy for his party. She had a table set up with some implements handy. There was a crop, a flogger, and two types of straps, some clamps and nipple-stim loops and some lengths of rope. Dave told her that he really didn't know what some of these guys were into but that he wanted to have the usual accessories available. Dave was busy setting up the snack table and the beer keg. He turned to Tawny with a grin when the knock came at the door.

Tawny saw Dave's look and dropped what she was doing to get the door. She was dressed in a form-hugging gown that went to the floor. It was black and had slit up the side that split all the way to her hip when she walked. Her legs were covered in sheer, dark stockings with a soft web pattern and held up by a black garter belt that peeked at an onlooker if she walked and let the slit open on her thigh. The dress opened at her chest, showing a proud cleavage and the soft swell of her breasts. Under her dress was a black lace bra that helped hold her breasts up to enhance the cleavage and matching panties with a split crotch. She wore small, zirconium-tipped barbells through her nipples and her clit was adorned with a small diameter ring, closed with a zirconium stud. Attached to the ring and hanging six to eight inches below her vulva were two chains of unequal length with zirconium baubles at the ends. Her feet were mounted in six inch spiked heels and she wore a zirconium necklace and earrings to add a touch of elegance. At her neck was a soft leather collar with four attachment rings and highlighted with zirconium studs.

Her hand went for the doorknob and she felt her heart begin to race. The person behind the door was coming there to fuck her tonight, and all weekend for that matter, and he was the first of many. She swung the door open and was faced by a somewhat handsome looking man in his mid thirties, or so she guessed. He stared at her, seemingly dazed.

"Welcome to Dave's house. I am Tawny and I am here to greet you."

The man stepped closer, still appearing dazed. It felt uncomfortable to her, but she took the initiative, as Dave had impressed upon her and stepped close to him and wrapped her arms up around his neck. She pressed her soft breasts against his t-shirt and tilted her head as she moved her lips against his.

Bobby opened his lips and accepted her wet welcome. He couldn't believe what he was feeling and seeing. She looked like a model, or a pinup. She was beautiful and her body melted right into his as though he had known her all his life. She made him feel special and her hips ground close to him, giving him a head start on a hard-on. After a few moments of searching into his mouth with her tongue, she relaxed and let herself fall away as he did not appear to want more from her at the moment.

"Well, I like the welcome here. Big improvement from the last time I was here. I'm Bobby."

Tawny gave him her very best smile and took his hand, pulling him into the entryway.

"Bobby, very good; then you have come to fuck me this weekend?"

Bobby stood, staring at the image that had just uttered the words that still rang in his head like the intoxication of a fine wine.

"Yes, that's right sweetheart, that's exactly why I came."

Bobby followed her, watching the smooth, rounded outline of her ass as it rubbed against the tight fabric of her dress while she walked him up the short set of stairs and into the sitting room. Dave turned to greet the first guest.

"Bobby, come on in, I see you already met our special hostess for the weekend. Has she been good to you so far?"

"Good? Oh yes, I'd call it good."

Bobby looked Tawny over again and walked to the beer keg to draw his first. Dave slapped him on the back and the doorbell rang anew. Tawny excused herself and Dave gave her a wink as she hurried off to the door. The scene repeated itself several more times until all the guests had arrived. Only Kevin held her at bay in the foyer, taking advantage of Tawny's friendliness by fondling her breasts a bit and threatening to tear her gown.

Once everyone had gathered in the room, Dave cleared his throat and made some announcements.

"Gentlemen, I think it is time for you all, those who have not yet had the pleasure, I should say, to see our friendly slave in the raw. Tawny s going to do a little demonstration of her dancing ability for us and while she is doing that, we are going to play a little game of chance to determine who touches who when and where."

"I have a stack of cards here, each has a room , a time and a clothing item on it. Each of you draws one until they are all gone. Then, when our slave takes her things off, she hands an item to each of you. You can try to sweet talk her into giving something to you if you want, but if the item matches your room and a time, you get her there and then. It's a little confusing, but you'll figure it out when you see them. In some cases you get her alone, in others with a small group. Each block is divided up into four hour segments, except one, when the girl gets to sleep."

tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers