Serving David Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tawny's pussy began moving within her almost immediately. She could hear the wet sounds that emanated from the meeting of his mouth and tongue with her cum-filled gash. Tawny clenched and arched her back. She could almost feel the gush of Pete's cum as it was expelled from her tensed pussy. Bobby was licking and sucking the warm wetness from her tunnel and his mouth was stirring her urges anew. She closed her eyes, drinking in the sweet sensations that Bobby was pouring into her loins, but a hand in her hair pulled her attention to her side. She opened her eyes and saw Pete, standing next to her again, his flaccid penis was in his hand and he stared at her.

"Bobby's sort-of, well, he's not shy of male organs let's say. So he's got something in common with you."

He pulled her hair and Tawny lowered herself back to the table, twisting her upper torso and Pete's big, soft cock was in her mouth before she had a chance to reply.

"Yea baby, suck it back up to a nice hard-on again. God you have a precious mouth."

Tawny sucked his soft flesh and rotated her tongue over the sculptured head and along his little cum-hole. Bobby lapped in her wet trench. She could hear the sound of his tongue dabbling in the wet liquids that oozed out of her pink crevice and the sound excited her. She sucked at Pete's cock while it grew, stuffing her mouth with warm flesh. Pete rested his hand on her head, pulling her mouth onto his hardening pole and guiding her oral movements to his optimum pleasure. He smiled down at her and spoke soothing words of praise and appreciation for her oral skills while his hips rotated slowly and began a slow, rhythmic fucking of her skillful mouth.

"Yes, Tawny, yes, that is just right, you suck so well, keep it up baby and I'll give you another nice mouthful of cum baby."

Tawny sucked firmly on Pete while Bobby seemed to reach his height of excitement. Tawny's pussy closed and opened like a sucking hole and her hips vibrated through a soft climax. Bobby licked and sucked at the last vestiges of her vaginal discharge as her walls closed tightly upon themselves. Bobby pulled his wet face away from her crack, giving her a rest from the distraction his tongue had wrought upon her and Pete felt the result as she brought her hands into play, stroking his cock and sucking in a fast-paced rhythm along the length of his stiff pole.

Pete bit into his lip and humped his hips. Tawny could feel his state of readiness and she pumped his shaft with her fingers and whipped her tongue across his sensitive coronal ridge. He gasped and grabbed the back of her head and shoved his hips toward her face. Tawny felt the first spurt flow deep back in her throat. She swallowed, but it was more that her throat could handle and she gagged on his cum. Pete heard the choking sound and withdrew, sending his second and third and then a forth sperm-laden gush into her soft, open lips, allowing her to fill her mouth with his hot liquid before swallowing him in a large gulp.

Tawny felt an erotic sense of pleasure from the volume of his ejaculation. Pete's cock spewed out a mouthful of his warm cum and the feeling made her shiver with a pleasing aura as she swallowed it. Pete instinctively sensed her reaction and slowly worked his cock in and out of her mouth as she swallowed, fucking her lips and watching her face while his primal urges faded and his cock softened between her lips.

Moments passed like a dream. Tawny breathed heavily, resting herself between spikes of activity. Maybe there would be a pause in the action, she thought, but her thoughts were short lived. Someone pulled at her hand and Tawny looked up to see Jerry smiling at her from the side of the table.

"Come along with me sweetie. I want to try a little something with you."

Tawny allowed herself to be pulled from the table and stumbled lazily behind him. He led her to a carpet and then to the floor. Tawny knelt and his hands maneuvered her to a chair and she laid her upper body on its seat while his hands grasped her hips in a firm grip. His hands felt her ass, kneading her flesh and then his fingers spread her cheeks and his finger poked at her as yet unused hole. Tawny clenched instinctively and then his hand slapped firmly across her cheek, bringing a stinging sensation that quickly faded to a hot spot. His hand fell across her cheek again and then again. Tawny quivered and clutched at the seat cushion. The loud slapping and the heat and sting made her pulse race and she began to pant. Her pussy stirred with an erotic reaction to the rough treatment his hands were meting out. Jerry watched her hips move in small circles and heard her breathing and knew he was stirring her senses with his slapping. He smiled and slapped her other cheek several times and then watched her hole and became excited when he saw it relax and open like a tiny portal to a tunnel of pleasure.

"You like it don't you, you hot little cunt? Goddamn! Dave has really got a hot one here!" Jerry hollered out to no one in particular.

He slapped her ass again and glanced over at Pete and Bobby, who were recharging their sexual appetites with the scene before them and a fresh beer. Jerry sunk his fingers into her hips, feeling the thin layer of soft fat that encased her wriggling hips. As he watched her hole open and close his cock hardened to a point that was almost painful. He had never had such a hot, fuckable ass wave in front of his loins and the anticipation of how good she would feel made him race with excitement and he hesitated, watching and letting the anticipation grow.

Tawny felt ripple after ripple of anticipatory pleasure flow through her pussy as his hand painted her soft cheeks with sharp stinging slaps that quickly dissipated as a warm, sexy feeling in her ass. She knew he wanted her ass, and she knew she was ready, with a lightly oiled passage, cleaned of any latent wastes and ready to receive his hard fleshy pole. Taking a man in the ass wasn't her favorite position, but this man knew how to make her hot and ready and she wanted him to pleasure himself in her. She relaxed her hole, could feel it open, and then she would flex and close it, hoping the motion would please his sight and turn him on.

Jerry took a deep breath, clenched his aching hardness in his fist and pressed the tip into her hole as it separated. It tightened on his crown, like her lips had before, caressing it with a warm, fleshy pressure. Jerry moaned and gasped; he released the shaft, used both his hands to grasp her hips and then slapped each cheek one more time. His cock pulsed as the bitch's hips moved back and her hole slackened again. His cock sunk into her ass several inches and he could feel how hot and oiled she was inside. He grasped her hips tightly and yanked her hips back further and groaned again as his length slipped into her tight passage with little resistance. She felt so good that he thought his load was going to shoot right then and there. He pressed his hips tightly against her warm, reddened ass cheeks and jerked several times, feeling a wave of erotic relief from having his cock imbedded deep into her tight hole. Her head tilted up and back and her back arched. She let out a long, high-pitched sigh and began to shake her hips in small, stimulating jerks that massaged his cockhead to near ejaculation.

She spit out her expression of pleasure between moaning gasps. "Ohhhggggg, God, yes, fuck me like that, you're so fucking hard, so deep, so good."

Jerry jerked his hips and began to pump his shaft through her soft, tight hole as quickly as he could before her sweet tunnel milked his cum from his cock. Her moaning and begging made him feel like superman and her hole began to clench and relax, massaging his pole and working the nerve endings that would trigger his biological urge to pump his cum into her. Jerry worked with his arms, pushing and pulling her hips and fucking her in long, deep thrusts while he could still control his muscles.

Tawny felt good. His cock was a perfect size for her ass. He was so hard that his excitement translated into her body and the motion of his shaft stirred her pussy just enough to give her warm, sexy feelings through her loins. His hands pressed her flesh and he controlled her, fucked her and she knew he was pleased. His cock slammed into her harder and harder with each muscular thrust until he was slamming his hips tightly against her cheeks with each thrust and she felt his gush of hot cum flow into her rectum. There was a good flow and she suppressed the feeling one takes from an enema, telling herself that it will stop and she can relax.

Tawny stood still and then shivered. Her pussy rippled with soothing spasms, one following another, and she moaned softly, enjoying the soft orgasm that filled her pussy after his load was planted comfortably into her rectum. There were some short strokes from his cock, and then she felt the pressure fade and his wet snake slipped from her hole, leaving a wet trail of his cum to fill her crack. His hands caressed her ass and she relaxed, hugging the chair and feeling a fog of satisfaction from the experience with this latest partner.

…………………………………………………………..

It was Sunday morning and Dave's hands, caressing her shoulders, awakened Tawny. He was pressed against her body from behind and she smiled, happy that he seemed happy with her performance over the weekend. He had fucked her before they slept, a vanilla-sort of joining, that told Tawny that he valued her and that she was being a good girl for him.

She had told him already that Steve was a difficult challenge for her, because she had to reach beyond herself and take the lead with him sexually. She had also told him that the session with Jerry, Pete and Bobby had been a delight, except that Pete was a bit too big and wore her out. Bobby's bisexual tendencies were a strange experience for her, but she had told Dave that different wasn't necessarily a bad thing. Jerry had been the best ass lover she had had for a while, she told him, next to Dave, of course.

Tom, of course, had treated the group to a display of painful loving that had pulled two orgasm's out of her and left a few painful welts behind. Her group session with Rob, Phil and Steve had been a series of close spaced vanilla fucking sessions with Tawny taking the top more often than not. Only Kevin had not been heard from yet, and she still had a session with Phil, during which he had told her that she would learn why he was know as the "toy boy". Toys didn't bother her. In fact, she was looking forward to see what this self-proclaimed master of masturbation had in store for her. Kevin had her worried though. He had a dark way about him and he intentionally gave up a chance to participate in a group session with her so he could take her on this final day of the weekend.

Dave slipped away from her and pulled her onto her back and then leaned over her, sucking tightly on her right nipple while his thumb and forefinger toyed with her left nipple ring. Tawny felt warm and comfortable with his hands and mouth on her breasts and she smiled as she gazed at the ceiling. She glanced at the clock. She would have to serve the men breakfast in an hour and then there were three more sessions. One was with Phil, and then there would be Kevin. The final session would be a shared event with dinner and Dave had told her that she should play it by ear, fucking or sucking the more aggressive guests before they left. Tawny thought about Kevin and felt a little nervous as she pictured his stern looks and the stare he had given her when he shot his winning stream of cum into her face and on her body. It was a dominating and threatening stare. He made her feel conquered and somehow, the feeling disturbed her. Later, after passing up his group opportunity with her, he had taunted her, telling her how he was so looking forward to using her the following Saturday, alone and away from Dave's protection.

"Dave, Sir, what do you know about Master Kevin?"

Dave had expected the question. He sensed the tenseness in her body and guessed she was worried about Kevin. There was good reason to be disturbed and Dave was also a little worried that Kevin had won her for the single day event he had offered up. On the other hand, he was pleased, because Kevin might be willing to offer up some things he needed for his racecar and Tawny might supply the bait he needed to close a deal. Anyway, he reasoned, Kevin would not go too far with her if he told him about some of the safeguards the Company would enforce. Maybe some good BDSM would be good for Tawny; he was, after all, too much of a softie for a real Master, or so he supposed. Such things as compassion didn't inhibit Kevin. He wanted domination and obedience and Tawny was going to have a difficult time satisfying him, but if anyone could, Dave thought, Tawny could. She had an amazing amount of stamina and a deep desire to submit and to please.

Dave lifted his mouth and drew lines around her nipples with his fingertip as he spoke. "Kevin is going to teach you all you ever wanted to know about obedience and service. He's gonna whip you baby, whip you until you whine and moan and then he's going to fuck you and then whip you some more and then fuck you more. You'll do some crying, that's for sure, but you'll do exactly what he says without hesitation and you'll love him for it."

Tawny thought over his words. "Sir, how do you know I'll love it?"

"I didn't say you'll love it, I said you'll love him for it, because he's going to make you submit to him; submit like you probably never have before and you'll get to a new high doing it."

Tawny glanced at Dave and was afraid he was right. Dave felt her nipple and then kissed her.

"Yes, you're going to love him for it baby, I can feel it in your tits already. Gives you a rush, knowing you'll be kowtowing to him already, doesn't it?" Dave squeezed her hard nipple tighter. "Doesn't it, you hot little bitch?"

Tawny felt that familiar and comfortable ripple flow through her loins and her breasts began to ach from the hardness. She was thinking about Kevin and his stern look and her naked body in front of him, exposed and available for his use. She looked at Dave and knew he was right. She was looking forward to the mystery and the anticipation of her session with him.

"Yes, Sir, I am, feeling, anticipation, excitement."

"Yes, I know you are. I wouldn't allow it except I know I'll have you back. He'll have it set up so that any time you have a choice, you'll go back to serve him, because he can control a hot fuck like you. He passed you up in a group for a reason, and he also has you last for a reason. Everything he does has a reason and your cunt is at the center of it all. Now lets get on with some breakfast."

Tawny absorbed what Dave had to say and wondered why her pussy felt so wet. Dave had, after all, not even touched her there.

…………………………………………………….

Tawny cooked pancakes for everyone. Tom, Bobby and Rob were absent. Tom had other business and Bobby was still sleeping. Rob was skipping breakfast and announced he would be leaving early. Jerry, Pete and Steve all said they were leaving for the day, but would be back for the "dinner" session and goodbyes. Only Phil and Kevin would be remaining for the day, for obvious reasons. Tawny served up the breakfast in the nude, pressing her body against the guests, offering kisses and offering herself for some innocent table play. Jerry favored dripping syrup on her nipples and licking it off; Steve enjoyed touching Tawny's back or shoulder when she was near, thus demonstrating the conquest of his shyness. Kevin just stared, chewing his food and glaring at her, teasing her with his looks and making her uneasy.

After breakfast, the crowd split up, each going their own way. Kevin announced he would be going to the basement to examine some of the facilities and made a point that he would see Tawny there in a few hours. Phil moved in close to Tawny and escorted her to their meeting place, the recreation room at the back of the house where she had fucked for Jerry, Pete and Bobby on Saturday Morning.

Phil was anxious to get naked as soon as he had her alone in the room. He had already had Tawny several times from the group session the previous afternoon. Tawny remembered him as one who was more preoccupied with touching her with his hands and his body than actually having intercourse. His cock was a healthy average length, and his body nicely sculpted, as you would expect from a man in his late twenties with an active lifestyle. Phil was not a domineering type, like Dave, or Kevin, but he was not shy. It took only moments before his hands were on her nakedness and his body was onto hers. His lips covered hers and he kissed and sucked at her flesh like a horny teen. They occupied the sofa bed, which was open, but unmade except for a dark, blue sheet. Within the first hour, he fucked her in a missionary position and then he had her suck him until he was hard again. He took her doggie then, in her anus and he was good too. Not as good as Jerry had been, but it gave her a smooth orgasm right after his ejaculation into her tight pocket.

After his second orgasm he had her kneel on the floor and masturbate while he watched her. Tawny enjoyed the voyeurism. She moved her fingers through her pussy, rubbing her clit and keeping herself warm and comfortably ready. Her other hand moved over her breasts, keeping them firm and tight and she worked herself near her climax for some time while he just watched her. After several minutes, without any contact at all, his cock began to lengthen and stiffen again. The vision encouraged Tawny and she pushed herself closer to her orgasmic edge. Phil saw her elevated excitement and took his cock in his hand and began to slowly massage it with his fist. It swelled and hardened and they looked at one another, thinking their own thoughts as they drifted close to their mutual orgasms.

"I love to see a girl enjoying sex. Most girls are shy about it, but I can tell you're not. You like it don't you?"

Tawny smiled, knowing she didn't need to tell him, but knowing also that he wanted her to say it.

"Yes, I do like it. I like the feeling and I don't mind at all if you, or anyone else knows it."

Phil licked his lips and smiled, then looked to his side and then back to Tawny.

"I have a very nice surprise for you then baby. I know how to make you cum like you've never done before, and I'm gonna watch the whole thing."

Phil reached into a cloth sack on the end of the sofa where he was sitting and tossed a large rubber dildo down on the floor between her thighs.

"Use it bitch, show me what a fuckin' whore you can be."

Tawny recognized a change in his mood. He was a little less nice now and his eyes were getting more glazed. His cock was moving, throbbing, and he sat back down, spread his legs and began to work his hand slowly along his shaft in a way that seemed almost threatening. She picked up the rubber shaft and moved it to her pussy and worked it side to side until it sank firmly into her slot. She stared into his eyes as she worked the dildo into her pussy and shivered from the orgasmic stirrings that rose and faded while she carefully controlled the motion of the dildo inside her. After several minutes of walking the line between orgasm and simple pleasure, Tawny had to hold the dildo still lest she go over the edge. Phil saw it and he grinned. He pumped his cock several times and froze as a stream of his cum flowed out of his cock and down over his fingers, but stopped short of an eruption into a spurting explosion. After a brief recovery, he stood up and offered his wet cock to her. Tawny obediently licked the cum off his shaft and stared up at him.

"Now lets see how much you can cum bitch. That fat rubber thing in your cunt is just a toy. I want to see you really enjoy yourself, like the fuckin' whore you are."