Serving David Ch. 6

Story Info
Tawny is introduced to Mistress Lynn for bisexual fun.
11.6k words
4.55
26.3k
00

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 08/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers

Author's Note: This story is a sequel to "The Program", which traces Tawny's journey from a voluntary sexual submissive in a D/s relationship to a paid, contracted pleasure slave, sold through a multinational conglomerate, called simply "The Company". This is the story of her first six-month service as a Company slave and begins immediately after her sale auction as her first owner, Dave, is claiming his prize. Dave is an unusual "owner" in that his ownership came as a result of his entering a contest, through which he won Tawny's services for a six month period.

This Story has two "alternative" chapters 4 and 8, which contain material unacceptable for posting on Literotica.com. The alternative chapters, appear on the Allextremesex.com page and are accessed through the Erotic Stories "Extreme" link on the Literotica.com site index, stories & pics page. The story is readable with either version of chapters 4 and 8.

* * * * *

Part 6: Mistress Lynne

Dave stood in the kitchen making a couple sandwiches for himself and Tawny. She had been sleeping for almost 12 hours now, but he was hoping she would awaken soon. He became concerned when he had her undo her blouse in the car and saw how red and abused her breasts were. They were streaked with red patches and welts. They looked sore, so he imagined they felt worse. When he got her home and looked over her body in the bathroom he got more concerned. Her whole body was red and striped with welts. If a Company investigator happened by he might find himself in big trouble. In the four months he had owned her, only one representative had come by, the pretty blonde woman who caught them in the grocery store of all places. Tawny had praised him to her and that seemed to end that, but that was two months ago, so another visit might pop up at any time.

Tawny had had a smile on her face all the way home. That didn't really surprise him. Kevin had carefully explained the facts of the more severe side of BDSM to him and apparently he was right. Dave just never quite understood that side of the BDSM world. Another concern was her mood, which seemed lackadaisical. Her mood, along with her red-striped skin made him wonder about permanent damages, physical or mental, to his, or rather, to the Company's property and he doubted the Company would be happy about it. As soon as he got her home, he had her bathe, put on some lotion and go to sleep, hoping her mood was due to lack of sleep. Evidently, she needed the rest. When Tawny woke up, he would treat her to a nice lunch and a little desert from his cock, to see if she acted any differently. After that he'd decide if she was ready to meet Lynne; a friend of his who had a special interest in her talents. A friend who also had a plentiful supply of cash that Dave felt he could use more than a pleasure slave for the time being.

Dave had known Lynne for years. He had first taken an interest in her because she was a very attractive woman and just a few years younger than he was, but she seemed to have no interest in him, at least not on a sexual plain. He later found out that was because she was a raging lesbian, did not care to keep it a secret and had no sexual interest in men whatsoever. She was the owner of the ZanziBar and she also ran a small side business as the Madame of a small, but very safe and fine collection of girls, which Dave had tapped into from time to time in the past. The club and the side business had made her filthy rich and that was the particular aspect of her that Dave was most interested in at the moment. It seems that word of Tawny, and her talent for pleasing had come to Lynne in the intervening time since his "party" and she had approached him to see if he was interested in sharing her. Something that Dave was receptive to, but for a price, of course. Tonight he planned to introduce Tawny to Lynne for an "interview", but her physical condition had him doubting if the time was right.

* * * * *

Lynne gave some final instructions to her stage manager before leaving for home, earlier than usual. She had a special engagement to get ready for and she wanted to have plenty of time to get ready. She still felt like she could attract the attention of a young, pretty girl, but she was getting older and she liked to take a little more time to prepare herself. Satisfied that the ZanziBar was in good hands for the evening, she walked out to her Porsche and headed for home. When she arrived, she went about her routine for getting ready for a special occasion, which included a lengthy process of bathing, exercise, shaving, applying makeup, fixing her hair and dressing. She was meticulous and attentive to detail. She had always had a penchant for perfection, neatness and orderliness, which was evident in her appearance, her clothing, her home furnishings and her lifestyle. She had felt insulted by Dave when he had told her that she had to have an "examination" before she was allowed to handle his slave, but if this Tawny was as excellent as she had heard, she wanted her, and so she had conceded to a visit to the medical clinic the week before. She met all the requirements, of course, but she still felt stung by the Dave's insistence, having accepted his explanation that it was out of his hands to decide if she had to do it or not.

Lynne was medium height, at 5'6" and had dark hair that she had to color now, since she had started seeing streaks of gray at about the time she turned the corner on the big four zero two years earlier. She worked out daily, rain or shine, so she still had a youthful look. She was proud of the fact that she had frequently been referred to as an older version of a popular British fashion model, a reputation she attributed to her distinctive British accent as much as her physical appearance. Lynne had always used her money, most of which she had inherited, to buy those things that she treasured: her home, her business and a regular supply of non-male partners to fuel her deep hunger for sexual satisfaction. She also spared no expense to keep her body attractive. She had a personal fitness trainer for her physical well-being, a beautician for her hair and skin, and plastic surgeons to keep the aging process in check and to give her some natural attributes which she was not born with. In the past, she had had her labia, her lips, nose, face, her bottom, her breasts nipples, her navel and even her tongue "enhanced".

All in all, she was quite happy with herself except that she still felt empty sexually. She needed a "sex vacation" and Dave's Tawny might be just what she was after. How timely, she thought to herself as she stood in front of the mirror and examined her body with a critical eye. Even though she had money and power, she still wanted a girl to want her, not just to obey her, and looking good was the way she felt that she had to attract a girl. Dave promised her that his slave was a real beauty, so she took him for his word, but Dave had also said that Tawny was a sexual machine and would do anything to please her. That though really had Lynne excited.

Lynne smiled in the mirror. She was hoping that Tawny would be attracted to her sexually; bisexual women were sometimes hard to read, she thought, as she examined herself. She had dark hair that fell in soft waves over her shoulders and reached to her mid-back. Her cheekbones were high and her nose straight with a slight upturn at the end. Thick lashes and dark wing-shaped brows surrounded her deep green eyes. She had a beautiful set of bright white teeth, made more perfect by her dentist and soft, pink lips framed them. Her upper lip was puffed; another touch from her plastic surgeon, and as she leaned in close, she could barley discern faint wrinkles at the corners of her eyes. She opened her mouth and pushed her tongue out and raised it up to touch her nose. That was the best thing that her doctor had done, she thought, snipped her tongue so she could push a good four inches out. Lynne smiled to herself, remembering how she had actually blushed when she told her doctor that she wanted the procedure. For a girl with a normal tongue there could be no reason for it at all except to enhance her ability to please another woman.

Her body was a, firm, shapely form of milk-white flesh. Her breasts were not overly large at 35 inches, so the scalpel had been applied to merely enhance the shape and firmness. The result was an attractive pair of firm and conically shaped breasts with large, dark areola that were tipped with thick, long nipples that stretched to display an obvious visual cue to her sexual interest. Lynne had always loved to have her breast caressed and sucked by a gentle mouth and she had that service performed so often that her breasts swelled and produced a small amount of lactic fluid when they were physically stimulated. Her waist drew in to a firm and respectable 26 inches. She had small, 34-inch hips and her derriere was smooth and tight from constant exercise and shaping. Hidden between the halves of her bottom was a well-exercised anus that had developed a fondness for touching. Her vulva was tight, yet experienced and her labia had been reduced medically, so that smooth, taught folds of pink flesh concealed her slit, yet only slightly. The vee between her legs was totally concealed by a thick matte of soft, black curly hair; yet her labia were completely clean of any trace of hair, giving her bush a distinct part down the middle where the entrance to her sex was clearly discernable. A large, pink clitoris that was packed with the nerve center of her sexual yearning dominated the top of her feminine slot. Her legs were long for her height and were void of scars or marks and were shapely and feminine, yet firm and well muscled.

A glance at the clock shook Lynne out of her self-loving dream world and back to her preparations. She sat at her dressing table naked, as was her usual state in her home, and applied light green eye shadow, dark eyeliner and deep red lipstick and nail polish before donning her leatherwear and boots. She would dominate this slave tonight and she intended to dress the part. If she liked her she would arrange to have her in her home for a while. That thought made her feel happy and refreshed.

* * * * *

Dave stood in front of her and groaned as he rotated his hips. While they had eaten their sandwiches, Dave learned some of what Tawny had experienced while with Kevin. It amazed him how she so matter-of-factly described what must have been a painful escapade, but she seemed completely mesmerized by the recollection. Other than that changed mental attitude toward Kevin, she seemed completely unaffected by the experience and she was back to her old self, smiling, joking and acting like a lovesick schoolgirl as she stared into his face while she ate. Her talent at giving head was certainly not altered either as was so clearly evidenced by her gorging herself on his cock. She felt as good, or better than ever. He reached down and lightly held her head as he felt his balls move within his sack and imagined his reservoirs filling with the cum that he would shortly eject into her sucking mouth. Dave began to breathe deeply and his legs stiffened. He looked down, over her back and touched her there, still amazed that all the red had faded away and only a few faint pink welts remained on her ass to give evidence of her experiences with Kevin.

Tawny felt him tense up and she pulled her face back, keeping just the tip of his cock in her lips. The flow began, hot and gushing as always, filling her mouth instantly. She swallowed and grasped the shaft with her hand, opening her lips and looking up at her master as his second and third rope of white jism spurted across the short gap between his cock head and her mouth; splashing onto the roof of her mouth and her tongue. She swallowed again and kissed his mushroom cap after licking the last dribbles of his cum from his urethral opening, then she sat back on her heels, spread her thighs wide and smiled, looking up at Dave as he wiped his brow and leaned back on the back of the sofa.

"I'm glad you're back with me baby. You still know how to use that mouth like a good little cum whore."

Tawny grinned, still amused by the way Dave tried to insult her with his dirty language.

"How do you feel about servicing a woman Tawny? I know you're bi and all, but I've never seen you do it. I have a lady friend that wants to try you and it's important that she is satisfied. I know you'll make me proud again."

Tawny felt her heart leap. It had been so long since she had been with a woman. Not since her Company indoctrination, in fact, and even longer since she had really felt controlled or loved, like she had with her mistress Darla and sister Ricki. All that seemed so long ago, but it had been just five months, actually.

"I would love to pleasure a woman Master David. I mean, well, if she is, like compatible. And if not, you can still depend on me to put forward my best foot Sir."

The continued use of honorifics was new. Before, Dave had allowed just "Dave" and an occasional reference to "Master", but now Tawny was all "Sir" and "Master" with him. It didn't seem necessary, but since he planned to have Tawny serve more out of the house than in, it might be a good habit to retain.

"I think you'll like her. I've known her for a while and she is quite attractive. Nice body, very sexy and very, very lesbian. She'll go crazy over you doll, but I hope you're up for lots of eatin' pussy. She's more the sex type and less the disciplinarian, if you know what I mean."

Tawny felt happy to hear the description Dave had given. A woman's touch would be a pleasant interlude from the constant male domination she had experienced over the past months.

"I can certainly handle oral sex with a woman Sir and I promise that I will try to please her well, for you."

Dave smiled and sent her off to ready herself. She would be attired as a slave and behave accordingly. Dave would take pleasure in watching their initial contact and then leave Lynne to decide if she wanted to take Tawny back to her home for as long as she liked. The thought of watching the two women having sex gave him a hard on and the prospect of taking Lynne's money made him smile.

Tawny knelt in the foyer dressed in her finest slave attire. She wore black heels with locking straps on her ankles; just three-inch heels this time, as Dave did not want her to tower over the shorter Mistress Lynne. She had a silver chain mail collar with a ring of delicate silver chain running down over her chest and back, some leading through her plain, silver nipple loops, others attached to a chain waist belt that fit snugly around her tiny waist. From her waist chain, other chains ran through her labial ring, through her feminine split and up between her cheeks to attach to the belt in the back. Her clit ring supported five chains of various lengths that dangled between her thighs. Each wrist had a narrow bad of leather with two attachment loops. Her ankles were ringed with a chain on each. She was devoid of any makeup or lipstick and her hair hung disheveled about her shoulders. Her skin shimmered in the light with a light coat of fragrant oil and her sex points were cleaned thoroughly and smelled sweet and ready. Tawny would answer the door when Mistress Lynne arrived and Dave told her it was up to her to introduce herself and make the Mistress feel welcome.

Lynne stopped her Porsche in Dave's driveway and set the brake. She opened the door and rotated her shapely legs out the door. She wore high-top black leather boots that zippered up to just below her knee, with six-inch heels. Her hands and wrists were encased in black soft leather fingerless gloves and she held a stylish riding crop with a tangle of leather tails at one end and a tubular leather handle at the other, which doubled as a "personal" vibrator. Her legs were covered with dark, smoke colored garter less stockings and her vulva lay bare under her short, tight leather skirt, which she did not intend to leave on long after entering Dave's house. Her upper body was covered with a loose blouse that covered an elaborate, black body harness, which framed her breasts sexily, but did not in any way conceal her nipples from either view or touch. Her intention was to have sex with this slave and she had no reason to dress in anything that evaded that goal. Her lips were covered in bright red lipstick and she paused to light a cigarette before knocking at the door.

Tawny paused a moment before opening the door. When she did, she couldn't help but feel her heart race at what she saw. Mistress Lynne was beautiful and so rich looking, so classy. She stood in the doorway, looked her over quickly and took a long drag off her cigarette before flipping it to the ground, crushing it out and stepping into the foyer. She stepped back and looked downward, keeping her feet apart and trying to put on the best show of submission she could. As always, she mentally chastised herself for not thinking through her actions in advance. Should she kneel? What should she say?

Tawny blurted out the first thing that came to her mind, feeling silly about the use of the slave – mistress sounding language right after she said it. "Greetings to you Mistress. Welcome to David's house."

Lynne was a bit taken aback. She had not expected to be greeted by a young, almost naked girl. It must be Tawny, she thought, but maybe not. She paused, feeling a little silly at first and feeling angry with Dave for putting her in such an awkward situation. Was this even the right house, or day? After the brief moment of confusion she realized that the girl was not looking at her and was probably more confused than she was. And she was a doll! Lynne ran her eyes over the beautiful figure before her. Her stance was wide and chains waggled slowly between her thighs, hanging from a ring attached through her clit. Her labia were parted slightly, revealing a glossy, wet slit and her little pink clit, peeking so enticingly from between her nether lips. Lynne quickly recovered from her confusion and brought her crop up, touching the handle to the lovely creature's chin and urging her to look at her. The girl's soft brown eyes and her bright smile reminded her of a fawn, and her body was magnificent. Her soft brow complexion, deliciously round and firm breasts, and her pussy, clean shaven and open, like a fresh flower, were perfect evidence that this slave would be all she had been promised..

"I certainly hope that you are Tawny, yes?"

Tawny flushed. Mistress Lynne had the most exotic green eyes. Tawny instantly realized how rude she was by not introducing herself. She tried to recover quickly.

"I am so sorry Mistress Lynne. Yes, I am Tawny and I am here to serve you in any way you wish. I mean, well, I want to please you, if I can in any way."

Tawny swallowed and looked into Lynne's eyes as the Mistress was clearly exploring her body with her eyes. She lowered her crop.

"You need not look away Tawny. I prefer you look at me when I speak to you so I can better read your thoughts. Where is Dave? Tell me what he has planned."

"Mistress, I am to greet you and please you. Master David is in the common room, up these steps, and he told me that if you prefer to have me there, he would like to watch, but that I should make you feel at home anywhere and any way, like if you want privacy maybe."

Lynne smiled, happy that Dave was so immediately open with his property. So, he would like to watch, she thought. That brought a smile to her face. OK, she thought, she would entertain David a little tonight. Lynne looked at Tawny and handed her the crop.

"Hold this a moment honey. I'd like to leave my street clothes here. Do you think that would be OK?"

Lynne began to unbutton her blouse.

tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers