Serving David Ch. 7

Story Info
Tawny is loaned to Mistress Lynne.
9.8k words
4.54
23.5k
00

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/30/2022
Created 08/13/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers

Author's Note: This story is a sequel to "The Program", which traces Tawny's journey from a voluntary sexual submissive in a D/s relationship to a paid, contracted pleasure slave, sold through a multinational conglomerate, called simply "The Company". This is the story of her first six-month service as a Company slave and begins immediately after her sale auction as her first owner, Dave, is claiming his prize. Dave is an unusual "owner" in that his ownership came as a result of his entering a contest, through which he won Tawny's services for a six month period.

This Story has two "alternative" chapters 4 and 8, which contain material unacceptable for posting on Literotica.com. The alternative chapters, appear on the Allextremesex.com page and are accessed through the Erotic Stories "Extreme" link on the Literotica.com site index, stories & pics page. The story is readable with either version of chapters 4 and 8.

Part 7: The Teacher

Tawny entered the door of the ZanziBar and looked around the room hesitantly. It was almost noon and the club didn't open until three in the afternoon. It was a large room, with a low ceiling, so it looked deeper than it was. The lights were dim except for the stage area, which was lit by bright stage lights. There was music blaring out so loud that normal conversation would be difficult. The room seemed empty, except for a girl that was marching up and down the runway under the bright stage lights. She was completely nude and Tawny guessed she was practicing. Tawny took a couple hesitant steps closer to the stage and saw another person seated at a table right at the center of the runway area. As Tawny got closer she saw she was a young woman with beautiful red hair. She was paging through a pad of paper and had a pen in her hand. She looked up now and then at the girl who was performing all sorts of acrobatics on the stage.

Tawny stepped cautiously closer to the woman that formed the one-person audience. Tawny was dressed simply, a white cotton blouse tied off at the midriff, a tight pair of cutoff denim jeans, heels, the same four inch style she wore for Lynne the other night, but they were attached in a normal fashion, not locked to her ankles. Her hair hung raggedly over her shoulders. Under her clothing, she wore nothing but her body jewelry, two platinum rings through her pierced nipples and a matching pair through her clitoral hood and the clit itself. Her tight shorts massaged her clit ring as she walked, giving her a warm, sexy feeling that was all but appropriate as she searched for her sponsor for the coming week, Mistress Lynne.

The light tapping of her heels on the wooden floor near the stage must have alerted the red headed woman, because she turned and saw her when she was still several feet away. Tawny smiled when she looked her way. She was a very attractive looking woman, perhaps in her mid-thirties. Her red hair was short, just to her neck and styled in a business fashion. Her skin was white and there was a speckling of freckles on her arms and at her cleavage, which was very much in evidence since her sleeveless white blouse had a very low neckline. As she swiveled in her chair, Tawny could see her long legs, covered in dark stockings, as they extended from her tight, mid-thigh length skirt. Her legs were thin and shapely and her ample breasts bulged upward against the tight, ribbed knit material of her blouse. She maintained a neutral look as Tawny approached.

"Excuse me, my name is Tawny and I am supposed to meet Lynne here."

Tawny paused and offered her hand, hesitantly. The woman glanced back at the stage quickly and screamed above the music. "Sherry, hon, cut it, she's here!" The woman stood up. She was of medium height, an inch or two shorter than Tawny. She smiled pleasantly at Tawny and the girl on stage, Sherry, broke off her exhausting routine and skipped quickly to the end of the stage. She hopped off the platform and suddenly the volume on the music faded to a soft background beat. "And I am Judy, I am the stage choreographer for the Zabzibar and a friend of Lynne, or shall I say. Mistress Lynne? Isn't that how you have come to know her?" She seemed to ignore Tawny's proffered hand, so Tawny withdrew it, making her feel a bit awkward.

The girl came up behind Judy and stood slightly to the rear and next to her. She was breathing heavily and her naked body was glistening with sweat. She snatched a hand towel off the back of a chair and wiped her face and smiled. She was pretty and young; thin and shapely with small but firm breasts. She looked in excellent shape. She had to be if she did that sort of dancing regularly, Tawny thought. Her body was streaked with white lines that marked the outline of a very brief bikini on a darkly tanned body. She had light blonde hair and deep blue eyes, a perfect Nordic type and her height supported that observation. Tawny guessed six feet, since she was about her own height with the heels on.

The remark about the Mistress title made Tawny feel uncomfortable. She concluded that this woman already knew that she was a submissive then, and Mistress Lynne had evidently already discussed her status with her. Tawny was cautious with her reply, not wanting to be disrespectful, but also not wanting to sound too much like a slave. After all, this was a business establishment in the real world and Tawny had no way of knowing how much this woman was into the scene.

"Yes, I have called her Mistress," retorted Tawny, looking at her suspiciously.

Judy grinned devilishly and glanced at Sherry. She took a step toward Tawny and put her finger under her chin. "I know all about you honey. What a delicious little fucktoy you can be and what a pleaser. I'm a very close friend of Lynne's, so you can call me Mistress Judy."

Tawny wasn't really certain what to do. This was a stranger and she wasn't really supposed to have contact with strangers; at least not in her role as a slave. She wished Mistress Lynne would come in to verify her status. In the meantime, though, she thought she should honor her up to certain limits.

"Yes, Mistress Judy. Do you know where Mistress Lynne is?"

The Mistress seemed to ignore her question and placed her hands on her hips. She paused, looked at Sherry. Sherry smiled and tried to break the icy atmosphere while she blotted sweat off her brow. "I'm Sherry Tawny. Glad to meet you, and I'm just Sherry, by the way. I work for Lynne." She leaned over to her and gave her a small hug, kissing her cheek.

Tawny smiled at Sherry and replied, "Well, OK Sherry, I'm happy to meet you too." She looked back to Judy and paused, feeling awkward and confused about her position and role in the triangular relationship between herself, Mistress Lynne and her friends. Judy took action, however, to make Tawny choose a path to follow. She urged Sherry to be friendlier, more intimate.

"Oh come now Sherry, Tawny's here to get closely acquainted with all of you. You can kiss her like you mean it."

Sherry blushed slightly. Tawny felt a little shiver of excitement generated by the anticipation of being touched by this naked girl and the submissive way she was being treated by Mistress Judy. Sherry stepped a little closer to Tawny, put her hands on her bare waist and tilted her head. She fixed her lips over Tawny's and kissed her long and warmly, inserting her tongue deep into her oral cavity. Tawny felt moved by the contact and returned her warmth with a gentle motion of her tongue over Sherry's. Judy watched, apparently pleased by the warmth of their contact. As they parted, Sherry sighed while she looked deep into Tawny's eyes. Judy made her approval clear.

"There now, that's much better. Tawny, Mistress Lynne expects you to take the lead in expressing a sexual interest in her girls. Do you like Sherry? Do you think she's pretty? Maybe you'd like to touch her yourself, I mean really get close."

Tawny looked over Sherry once again, briefly. There was no doubt that she found her attractive and very pretty. Tawny quickly concluded that reliance on telling the absolute truth about her feelings, following her instincts, would provide the proper behavior for both herself and her dominant controllers; in this case, Mistress Judy. She replied with complete honesty.

"Yes Mistress, she is beautiful, very sexy, warm and open." Tawny felt an urge to kiss her again, touch her, and feel her. That's what Judy wanted her to do, she thought; take what she wanted from her. The feeling was strange to her; it seemed like too much freedom. It was too dominant, but she was only doing what a dominant wanted her to do; which was a submissive behavior. The cyclic nature of the reasoning confused her. Judy, who seemed to understand her dilemma perfectly, dispelled her confusion with the skill of an experienced Domme. She came up close to Tawny and placed her lips to her ear as she looked past her cheek at Sherry.

"Mistress Lynne wants you here to teach her girls how to be a good girl like you. So don't hold back on us honey. Follow your instincts dear."

Tawny's heart began to turn over faster. She was still staring at Sherry and Sherry was looking into her eyes too. Tawny glanced down, looked over her pretty body; the soft, pink nipples that topped her small, firm breasts were obviously swollen and hard. Tawny moved forward, closing the space between herself and Sherry's body. She guided her hands down to her hips, moved them down to embrace her soft, round cheeks and shivered as her lips met hers again and their tongues intertwined making wet, passionate sounds. Judy smiled and watched the girls enjoy each other's body. Sherry fumbled at Tawny's waistband and shoved her fingertips down into the back of her shorts, and Tawny pressed her chest against the tight pink tips of Sherry's nipples. After a minute, Tawny lifted her hands and unbuttoned the closure on her jeans and Sherry pushed them down her long, tanned legs. Tawny stepped out of her shorts and then pulled the waistband of her blouse open. She tugged the shirt apart and the buttons gave way in a short series of tugs. She let the material glide down her arms and then embraced Sherry, their full nude bodies coming together and merging like one mass of feminine sexual energy.

Judy leaned back against the stage and lit a cigarette as she watched the girls flail their tongues into each other's mouths. She took a deep drag on her cigarette and blew the smoke out slowly as she watched Tawny's hand come round Sherry's thigh and tuck nicely up between the girl's legs to cover her pink slot. Judy knew that Sherry was a perfect first encounter for Tawny. She loved women and had been acting excited ever since she had been told that she would get to be part of Tawny's welcoming committee. Lynne had been trying to condition Sherry as a regular submissive partner, but she complained that Sherry was just too shy, inexperienced, and lacked self esteem, but she was the horniest girl that Lynne employed. Tawny was supposed to show her how to overcome those feelings of inadequacy and it looked to Judy that she was just the right kind of girl to do the job. Sherry leaned back onto the table and Tawny's fingers slipped easily into the girl's wet slit, making a soft gushing noise as her fingers probed into her pussy and rubbed over her excited clit. Tawny smiled to herself. It felt so strange now, taking the lead with a girl who had hair on her pussy. Sherry's soft blonde patch felt so much like a dominant to her, but she was clearly a submissive. Sherry broke her mouth contact and settled back onto the table. She lifted her feet off the floor and wrapped them around Tawny's hips and reached up over her head with her hands, grasping the table edge above her head. She squirmed under Tawny's body and grinned up at her face as she spoke.

"Oh, Tawny. You feel so good, please, don't stop. I'm so fucking hot, suck me please?"

Tawny was enjoying herself. She was giving Sherry a lot of pleasure and Sherry was reacting with such enthusiasm. She forgot where she was and what she was there for and concentrated on playing with this pretty girl's body. She leaned over and nibbled on her nipples while she rolled her fingers together and shoved all four into her pussy with a rapid fucking motion. She made sure she grazed her thumb up over her clit with each inward stroke. In moments Sherry became a moaning pile of flesh, wriggling and shaking under Tawny's body. Judy watched intensely, finding herself breathing quickly and thinking about how she would like to handle this dervish when she had her to herself, alone, upstairs in Lynne's apartment. This slave had intrigued her ever since Lynne had told her about her and she put up no fuss at all when Lynne told her she had to have a medical exam before handling her, and handle her she would, in just a little while now.

Tawny sank to her knees between Sherry's legs and Sherry closed her legs around her shoulders, pulling her face in between her thighs. Tawny pressed her mouth to her pussy, tickled her clit with a flip of her tongue and then pulled her tongue down, parting her labia until her tongue had a clear passage into her slot. Tawny moved her face, burying her lips against her wet lips and probed as deeply as she could into Sherry's vagina. Sherry arched and wiggled as she moaned out her approval. Tawny placed her hands on Sherry's stomach and slowly massaged her skin, from her tummy up to her breasts, pausing to tweak her nipples before dragging her hands back down her body. She continued to work her tongue in and out of her slit, licking and swallowing her excess wetness. From time to time, she would wiggle her head, tickling her nose against Sherry's clit and shivered with joy as she heard her moan and wiggle under her pleasure-giving oral massage. It was just a short time before she felt Sherry tremble and flex her muscles. Tawny slithered her tongue rapidly in and out of her pussy and then sucked firmly on her clit, nibbling it and rubbing her tongue over the nub. She felt the flow on her chin and pulled her face downward again to catch what she could in the way if the girl's sexually driven discharge.

Sherry shook and wiggled, sometimes giggling, sometimes gnashing her teeth and moaning as Tawny sucked at her pussy. It was just the way she loved to be sucked and her orgasm came quickly, bursting forth with a deep series of strong muscle spasms emanating from deep in her pussy. She could feel Tawny sucking and taking her wetness into her mouth and it made her feel wonderfully loved and adored. She breathed heavy sighs as her climax faded and smiled at the face that peered at her from between her thighs as Tawny lifted her head from Sherry's pussy. Sherry reached up to caress her face and drew her up over her, taking a long wet kiss and tasting her sex on Tawny's lips.

"Oh Tawny, thank you, that was so wonderful. I want to do you next."

Judy intervened on the pair of newfound lovers. "Not just yet Sherry, we have to take our new teacher up to Lynne's place. She is waiting for her. There is going to be plenty of time to play there. Besides, you're on this afternoon, so go get ready. I'll take Tawny in." Judy paused and nodded to the stage. "And by the way, your dance routine was just fine."

Tawny stepped back as Sherry got up, groggily. She smiled, kissed Tawny once more and walked quickly toward the main stage area. Tawny looked to Judy for direction, wondering why she had referred to her as a teacher. Judy snuffed out her cigarette, stepped in front of Tawny and took a hold of her right nipple ring, gently moving it and watching Tawny's nipple swell and harden. She looked up to her face and kissed her gently. Tawny had forgotten any pretense of keeping her distance form Lynne's friends. She correctly assumed that anyone she encountered at the Zanzibar met the requirements for her intimacy.

"You are a really exceptional young lady Tawny. Lynne evidently has not underestimated you. Come with me, bring along your clothes, no need to put them on. We can go directly into Lynne's place from here. Lynne is expecting you, and you and I will get to become better acquainted in a little bit."

Tawny gathered her blouse and shorts and followed Judy into a door off the stage and down a hallway. Another door led up a flight of steps and they emerged in a large room with a high ceiling and a fireplace. It was nicely furnished with Victorian furniture, rich leather, with a deep pile carpet. Judy turned to her and motioned her along through a dining area and into another large room outfitted with two sofas, three chairs, lots of throw pillows and decorated in a more contemporary style. There was another hallway lined with doors and in the middle they walked into a double doorway and into a large sitting area dominated by a bed. Lynne was sitting in one of the chairs looking over some papers at a large desk. She smiled and stood up as the two women entered. She spoke in her smooth English accent.

"Oh, Tawny love, so nice to see you." She paused, observing her naked body and let out a shallow laugh, looking at Judy. "I see you didn't make it into the house with your clothes on. Did you have a sampling already Judy honey?"

Judy let out a short giggle. Tawny stood motionless, still confused by the whole situation. She thought that she was coming to serve Misters Lynne for a week, but Judy and Sherry were both a surprise. Judy explained.

"Not that I have not been tempted, she's lovely Lynne. No, she walked into the showroom while I was rehearsing Sherry. Sherry felt like she wanted to kiss her hello and I found out that Tawny wanted to get right into her."

Lynne laughed again. "That's no surprise. Tawny, did you enjoy her?"

Tawny brushed her hair back with the back of her hand, feeling slightly embarrassed, since Judy made it sound like it was her initiative that had brought on the encounter with Sherry. "Yes Mistress, she was lovely and sensuous, and had a very sexy body." Tawny licked her lips, feeling like an open book, spilling out every emotion that passed through her mind to her Mistress.

"Well, Tawny, I think that is wonderful. Now, you need to know that all my girls and Mistress Judy have all be cleared by David, and of course, his……people, for our activities this week. So relax and enjoy yourself." Lynne stepped close to her and lifted her chin and kissed her. She took Tawny's hand and pulled it down to her smooth shaved pussy and pressed her fingers in to her pink opening. "Cum for me, will you love?"

Tawny looked to her side, set her clothing on a chair and proceeded to masturbate herself while she watched Mistress Lynne. Lynne turned her attention to Judy a moment. "We'll use the Green room tonight Judy. I'll bring her along in a little while so you can see what I was talking about. I'll send the other girls up as they finish on stage tonight."

Judy lit another cigarette and watched as Tawny pushed her fingers into her smooth-shaven pussy and began to breathe more irregularly. She glanced back at Lynne a moment. "OK Lynne. God, I'm going to love this one. She's is like a bitch in heat, isn't she?" She turned toward Tawny, stepped close and breathed in her ear. "See you soon, you pretty little bitch."

Lynne grinned as Judy stepped toward the door. Tawny shivered, her pussy was now flowing, fast approaching a soft orgasm. She was looking forward to sampling the attention of the Mistress with the red hair and the large breasts. Lynne gave Judy a parting remark. "You don't know how right you are when you called her a bitch in heat Judy." Judy left and Lynne came close to Tawny and watched her as she rolled her fingers over her clit, beckoning her pussy to spill a flow of her orgasmic wetness. Lynne began to remove her blouse and slipped her shorts down over her hips. She stood in just her silky panties and stockings. Her feet were in mid calf boots with tall heels that brought her to Tawny's height. She came behind Tawny, caressed her hips and pulled her ass back against her hips.

tawny_h
tawny_h
48 Followers