Serving David Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mistress Judy. I am here to please you as well as I can. Mistress Lynne wants me to please you and I will do anything I can to do that. So, if you want me to fuck you, I will for sure. How do you like it Mistress Judy?"

God, she thought, she is almost emotionless in her obedience, but you'd never know it from the way she reacts in bed. I'll bet she can really do me good and still be a perfect little sub.

"I like it fast and deep Tawny. I want to feel like I'm really being fucked, not just toyed with. And don't stop when I have an orgasm. Make me fight you off."

Tawny was just feeding the big rubber cock into its locking ring when she heard Judy tell her how she liked it. Tawny never felt comfortable in a dominance role, but in this case, she would have to play the part if she was to make Judy happy. She held the rubber shaft in her hand and looked to the beautiful woman lying on the bed.

"As you wish Mistress. I will fuck you hard and long and give you all the cuming you can handle then. And how will I know if you wish to override your order Mistress?"

"You mean to really stop?"

"Yes Mistress."

Judy thought a second. "You won't know. Make me fight you until I can get it out of me."

The thought of fighting this Mistress and fucking her so violently made Tawny shudder inside. It will be hard, she thought, but I have to make her happy. Tawny walked to the edge of the bed and Judy smiled, grasping a pillow and stuffing it under her head with her arms and waited too see if this pretty slave can give her the fucking of her life.

Tawny positioned herself between Judy's thighs and lifted her body straight, so the tip of the dildo nudged against Judy's glossy lips. She looked into Judy's eyes and blinked slowly and gave a final warning to her Mistress. "Mistress, please remember that you told me to fuck you hard like this."

Judy simply stared up into Tawny's eyes and ran her hands down Tawny's flanks. Tawny lowered her hips, feeling pressure at her mons as the dildo pressed into Judy's flesh. Tawny felt the pressure subside and she slid forward, lunging the dildo into her. She felt it hit something solid and pushed again, forcing the full eight inches of the fat rubber shaft into her Mistress. Judy grasped Tawny's sides and groaned and Tawny gave another firm push, pressing the base of the dildo firmly against her mons, where it was held firmly by the straps that encircled her thighs and back. Tawny felt Judy's red hair crushed against her tummy and rotated her hips so that the dildo fit firmly in her stretched vagina. Judy squirmed under her and clutched at her sides, pushing her away weakly.

"Easy Tawny, honey, damn that's so deep you're hurting me."

The remark is the one Tawny hoped to hear. She was in her, deep and it would be this mark she would try to touch with each stroke as she started to fuck her. She paused a moment, let the pressure off the dildo and then took a deep breath. Then the motion began. Tawny pulled her hips back until just the end of the dildo parted Judy's labia and then she shoved the rod firmly and deeply back into her wet channel. Judy groaned and grasped at Tawny's sides again, just as the dildo began its outward journey. The motions repeated themselves with mechanical precision, over and over and each inward thrust pounded the tip of the dildo deep into Judy's pussy, stretching her at the cervix and frightening her into a sensation of being violated. It did not take long for Judy's body to react. Tawny felt Judy clutch and stiffen and the dildo became more difficult to pump into her clenched pussy. She looked at the tortured face below hers and knew she was feeling the first orgasm from her fucking. Tawny maintained her pace, forcing the dildo in and out of her pussy, just as she ordered and just the way she herself would want to be fucked.

Judy writhed and twisted under Tawny's body. She pushed with her hands against the firm flesh of her breasts, impulsively trying to halt the machine that was fucking her like this. Her vagina twisted within her and her body shook. She had difficulty breathing and felt starved for air, but the slave was unrelenting and continued to fuck her with the same, long deep thrusts into her tortured pussy. "Stop it! Tawny, enough! God you are unbelievable! You'll make me crazy if you don't stop!"

Judy screamed the words out between gasps, but Tawny did not even pause. She continued her deep fucking motions, ignoring the pushing and the verbal begging uttered from Judy's mouth. After a dozen thrusts the begging stopped and Judy's hands turned from struggling fists to warm, embracing palms as her pussy cycled through the physical reaction and called again to her inner psyche of pleasure seeking. Tawny saw an idyllic smile cross Judy's face and Tawny felt rejuvenated as she adjusted her weight on her arms and continued to fuck her Mistress. Judy looked up and smiled at her.

"Good girl Tawny, very good. Fuck me more, like this, fuck me forever you beautiful bitch you."

Judy clutched at her as and began to buck her hips, fucking back against the dildo's steady swings, finding the rhythm and following Tawny's lead. Several minutes past; Tawny could hear the soft squish as the dildo rammed repeatedly into the sopping gash that held Judy's sex. Judy froze again and her hands went to Tawny's chest. She shook violently and screamed out. Tawny could feel the change in resistance to her thrusts and knew that Judy was feeling a powerful spasm in her vagina. Tawny continued to fuck her, but Judy pushed and twisted under her as she groaned and panted. Her body was coated with sweat and the flesh of their bodies slipped over one another where they touched. Tawny nearly had the dildo rejected from her pussy as Judy twisted and pushed at her.

"Tawny! Enough now. Get the fuck off of me. I can't take another!"

Judy sounded firm and desperate. The words came out as gasps between bites of air and her pushing became more firm and determined. Tawny kept trying to fuck her though, although it was getting difficult to hold the dildo into her wet, slippery vagina. Judy held her breath and slapped Tawny on the face and grabbed at her breast.

"Get off me now, I said, you fucking bitch! Damn it, you'll drive me crazy if you don't stop fucking me like this!"

Tawny almost faltered. The order was so firm, so real, yet, she told Mistress Judy she would not relent. Tawny shifted her weight, loosed her arms and grabbed Judy's shoulders, pressing them tightly into the mattress. Judy's eyes flared and her hands tried to move, to grasp at Tawny's body, but Tawny was strong, and her hands slipped up her sweaty appendages and grasped Judy by the upper arms, pinning her tightly to the bed until her upper body was immobilized. Judy looked into Tawny's eyes, shocked, surprised and then with anger as Tawny began to move her hips again, slowly, but steadily fucking her again. Judy moaned and then whimpered. Tawny wasn't sure if it was expressing misery or joy. Judy murmured out more of her thoughts.

"Oh you fucking bitch. I've never been fucked so good. I don't think I can handle another. Stop now Tawny, don't fuck me again you goddamned bitch!"

Tawny recognized the emotion, the fear of a higher level of ecstasy. Tawny felt so good being able to take Judy up for better sex. She closed her eyes and concentrated on fucking her Mistress, fucking her into a world of total pleasure. Tawny lost track of the time, but it was a long wait and her body was tiring from the constant pumping motion. Judy shuddered under her and screamed out. Her head turned and she sucked at Tawny's hand as it held her shoulders down and then she passed out.

Judy did not know how long she was gone, but she opened her eyes to see the slave's pretty face over hers, looking into her eyes. Tawny smiled and kissed Judy's forehead and leaned on her elbow. Tawny ran her finger over Judy's chest as she spoke. "I hope you will not be angry Mistress. You never told me what to do if you passed out, so I withdrew. Would you like me to continue?"

Judy didn't say a word. She only shivered and then grabbed Tawny, rolling her over and slashed with her hands to pull the strap-on and apparatus off the slave's body. When she had her naked again, she began to devour her with her mouth, ending with her mouth firmly clutched to Tawny's pussy. She sucked her long and vigorously and was still sucking when Lynne came into the room.

Lynne stood looking at Judy as she licked and sucked on Tawny's pussy. Tawny was obviously pleasured, as her face was contorted with a look of ecstasy and her hands were softly caressing the hair on Judy's head as she fed on her pussy.

Lynne was not alone. She had a beautiful dark-skinned girl with her and the girl proceeded to slip her thin robe off her body as she watched the two women entwined on the bed in front of her. Lynne cleared her throat just as Tawny's body arched and she let out a long sigh of pleasure. Judy opened her mouth, licked and sucked as Tawny's fluids overflowed her gash. Judy swallowed more of Tawny's cum and then spun herself around, sitting up and looking at Lynne.

Lynne initiated the conversation while Tawny stirred herself back to a state of sensibility. "I need not ask if this introduction was enjoyable, do I Judy?" Judy shook her head and ran her hand back over her hair. She smiled, glanced down at Tawny and looked back to Lynne.

"What do I have to do to have more of her?"

Lynne grinned. "Can you take a break from it? I want some of the girls to learn a little about how to loosen up."

Judy took a deep breath and licked her lips. She slid forward until her feet came to the floor again. "Yes Lynne, of course. It's just that, well, she is very, very good. I really want to have more of her if I can. I mean I need more of her now."

Lynne chuckled. "Easy girl, easy, I'll share. Come on and let's compare notes." Lynne offered a hand and led Judy up off the bed. "Oh, Tawny, this is Jamie. Fuck her nice honey. I'll have each of the girls come up when they're done." Lynne walked out the door with Judy, leaving Tawny alone with Jamie.

Jamie smiled and leaned on one leg as she looked Tawny over. She was dark, an afro-American with dark brown skin and she was tall, taller than Tawny. She was heavier than Tawny too, with large breasts that dominated her appearance. They were tipped with dark, black areola and long nipples. Her pussy was shaved smooth and her dark labia parted slightly to reveal a light pink slit that showed in stark contrast to the rest of her dark features. Her ass was firm and tight and she had a thin waist and firm, developed muscles.

Jamie broke the mutual admiration period. "Well, I hear you are one very hot little bitch in bed baby. Hearing that sort of stuff gets me feeling a little hot honey, how about you?"

Tawny grinned, still feeling a little shaken from Judy's oral. She had brought her up twice with good, strong orgasms and her pussy was still wet from the experience. Tawny wasn't sure who was to lead, so she merely said what was on her mind. "You have a very pretty body. Dark, a little different."

"So what's up, you don't fuck black girls too often?"

Tawny turned a light red, embarrassed by the reference to her race. She was still feeling guilty about her training in interracial sex and the crude language that was used at that time.

"No, I don't have many afro partners. I had a Domme once though, and she was black." Answered Tawny, honestly. "Her name was Mistress Dawn."

"And how was she? Mistress Dawn?" Jamie spoke as she came to the bed and crawled on to be close to Tawny.

Tawny eyed Jamie, suspiciously, unsure if she was a Domme or a switch or what. "Mistress Dawn was very strict, very firm and very sexy."

Jamie smiled at the remark and looked down on the table next to the bed. She looked at the large, black dildo that Judy had left unused, as well as the several sets of clamps and the double dildo, all unused. "Well, I see that you have a nice fat dildo here that looks like it was just made for your pussy girl."

Tawny laughed and the girls embraced, feeling each other and rolling on the bed. Tawny tasted Jamie's pussy and Jamie had Tawny's and the time passed quickly. Each felt worn out from the multiple orgasms they traded and shared when the door opened again and Lynne brought in the next girl.

Tawny fucked one girl after another throughout the night and into the following day. Each was different in her own way. Some were more aggressive than others. Some liked plenty of oral touching; others preferred the use of toys and feeling Tawny's body against theirs. Tawny was surprised to find that each girl was a pleasure for her. She loved to play with a girl who was willing, anxious and each of Lynne's girls was more than just willing. Each was hungry to sample Tawny and enjoy her sexuality. She felt like a friend to each and Lynne was appreciative of Tawny's efforts.

The following evening Lynne took her to her room and took her to her breast. Tawny slept and Lynne stayed with her until she awoke, some twelve hours later. When she awoke, Lynne told her that she had done a wonderful job with her girls. There had been eight of them and each felt like they had been Tawny's first for the evening.

"Tawny, my love, you are truly unique. Every one of my girls couldn't stop talking about how much they enjoyed your attention. I really think you opened their eyes to what real sexual devotion is."

Praise like that made Tawny feel very special. Lynne let Tawny feed from her breast twice a day for the remainder of the week and allowed Judy to use her at least once a day. She also had revisits with three of Lynne's girls. Girls that Lynne wanted to have some extra special attention. By week's end it was clear that good byes would never do and Tawny pledged to do her best to come to see Lynne and Judy again.